Page 222 of 271 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    The atmospheric feedback loop has now extended to the following effects:
    The melting of the permafrost has resulted in large areas of decaying matter [producing methane], and the exposure of previously frozen areas to dry conditions.
    Wildfires are now sweeping through areas that have not burned for exceedingly long periods of time, or would normally burn later in the year, creating a northern hemisphere wave of soot which is being deposited in the arctic; an example https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...ks-record-heat
    The current rate of CO2 production from this is almost double that of the previous record in 2004; please note that the
    2004 burn is the total for that year, the current figures for this year are for a season which has started 2 months early and has yet to finish. Even ignoring the CO2 figures, the melt rate of the Greenland ice sheet is excessive and expected to get much worse.
    Should this trend continue, and it likely will, then we may very well see an ice-free arctic in the near future; considering that the permafrost has melted ~75 years early, that might be pretty soon.

In theory, this is a peak in the 2 year cycle mentioned by Fore. Given this, I expect that atmospheric conditions will worsen in the near term, calming slightly in 2020, with noticeably extreme conditions in 2021; I may have this a year too early though, and be jumping the gun, but it does look pretty bad right now. Please be aware that my working theory is that undeniable destruction caused by atmospheric effects will remove some cities and states by 2022, and severely damage others.

In terms of posting here, I expect rising sea levels will cut most fibre comms within 7 years. Satellite links should remain operational for longer. The Chinese claim to the South China sea will resolve itself, as their artificial islands will be underwater.

Exciting times... (I was given a heads up about something happening on August 9, my time, but I'll believe that when I see it; possible meteor strike, or other natural disaster. I suspect it'll turn out to be something completely different though, and I'm treating it with the grain of salt it deserves [I wouldn't lend any credence to this, I have no track-record regarding the entity which mentioned it, but I do need to note it down.])
    Thanks for posting . . . . Many are still viewing.

@Epo333, it's awfully quiet though, there used to be a lot more Q&A going on.

Now, lets cover something about dates and people making predictions. So, I mentioned August 9th, without giving too much of an indicator as to exactly what might happen. From my point of view I didn't believe anything would happen, even though something indicated it would. However, lets use 1 step further thinking; it is easy to think on the surface, but one step forward and we might see something else entirely.

How many of you who read that post changed what you were going to be doing on August the 9th? What if the point of the exercise by the entity was not to deliver a warning, but was to instead create an untraceable change in peoples decision making?
    What if most portents of doom delivered by an entity are not to actually convey a true warning, but are instead designed to be the nudge which causes a desirable set of outcomes to occur?
    What type of intelligence is operating there? It's certainly not Human as we know it, but is instead something that is aware of a multitude of events, and what is required to guide them with the least amount of effort. In turn, this means that lots of uneventful announcements may have indeed had an effect, just not the one the recipients expected.

Keep that in mind in the future, something might not seem to make sense to you, but it can certainly make sense to them.

Blog Entries

Now, lets cover something about dates and people making predictions. So, I mentioned August 9th, without giving too much of an indicator as to exactly what might happen. From my point of view I didn't believe anything would happen, even though something indicated it would. However, lets use 1 step further thinking; it is easy to think on the surface, but one step forward and we might see something else entirely.

How many of you who read that post changed what you were going to be doing on August the 9th? What if the point of the exercise by the entity was not to deliver a warning, but was to instead create an untraceable change in peoples decision making?
    What if most portents of doom delivered by an entity are not to actually convey a true warning, but are instead designed to be the nudge which causes a desirable set of outcomes to occur?
    What type of intelligence is operating there? It's certainly not Human as we know it, but is instead something that is aware of a multitude of events, and what is required to guide them with the least amount of effort. In turn, this means that lots of uneventful announcements may have indeed had an effect, just not the one the recipients expected.

Keep that in mind in the future, something might not seem to make sense to you, but it can certainly make sense to them.
    Somewhere between the night of August 9 and the morning of August 10 (NYC time) internationally known billionaire and convicted pedophile, Jeffery Epstein, died of apparent suicide in a federal prison located in New York City. There will be a lot of fallout from this. All of Epstein's documents are now in the hands of the FBI. This is a major event.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I am in agreement with newyorklily, the Epstein event is monumental in that people of power may be the "falling stars" in your preminition.

I had seen predictions of that months ago . . .

OTOH, this could be unrelated.

One thing for is for sure, Earth changes are in full swing and I suspect still amping up . ..be prepared!!!
    Last edited by epo333; 08-11-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Banned

"Should I stay or should I go now"

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Somewhere between the night of August 9 and the morning of August 10 (NYC time) internationally known billionaire and convicted pedophile, Jeffery Epstein, died of an apparent suicide in a federal prison located in New York City. There will be a lot of fallout from this. All of Epstein's documents are now in the hands of the FBI. This is a major event.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

My my what an upset!

Here's a convicted pedo (and they don't last long in prison) with an apparent suicide a couple of weeks back, in a confined single cell in the most secure prison in NY....on suicide watch (which means the guards don't take their eyes off them) and BINGO! off the dead body is carted on a gurney not to a NY hospital....but to a fire station.

And the call of the day is; "He's not really dead"! .....or so they say?

Well let's take a look at the last image snapped shotted as he went through into the elevator, supposedly dead, compared with a similar profile of Epstein a couple of years back.

While light can play a trick on surfaces, the actual "form" of the ear will not change over many years. Take a look at three areasof the ear named the "ANTITRAGUS" marked letter A the "INTERGRAGICAL NOTCH" marked B and the "ANTERIOR NOTCH" marked C.

Also, take a look at the tip of his nose, see a difference?

IMO, these are not the same ears - not the same person.I think something behind the scenes is about to pop.

Now, if this is a dunny head of Epstein being carried to God knows where wouldn't all those other suspect happenings all fall nicely into place.

Oh boy, the thot plickens.

*sigh* Why do people never take into account that human flesh distorts when pushed from a given direction... Take note, the ear is being pushed inwards by the pressure of the neck brace (the earlobe has been lifted and compressed in the direction of the Antitragus, producing an over-emphasised crease), seen in the picture via part of the white cuff. A portion of the cheek is also being lifted and pushed in the direction of the Tragus, producing a slight overlap before it and also pushing the tragus further down into the ear, making it look longer.

I also personally suspect dead Human flesh has slightly different properties to living Human flesh... perhaps due to the issue of blood pooling in the direction of gravity?

As everything is, it's either a murder or plain incompetency. Based on the dysfunctional nature of the facility concerned, I'd lean towards the latter. As it is, he's not the one people should be concerned about, there are bigger fish to fry in terms of his contacts and accomplices.

Banned
    *sigh* Why do people never take into account that human flesh distorts when pushed from a given direction... Take note, the ear is being pushed inwards by the pressure of the neck brace (the earlobe has been lifted and compressed in the direction of the Antitragus, producing an over-emphasised crease), seen in the picture via part of the white cuff. A portion of the cheek is also being lifted and pushed in the direction of the Tragus, producing a slight overlap before it and also pushing the tragus further down into the ear, making it look longer.

I also personally suspect dead Human flesh has slightly different properties to living Human flesh... perhaps due to the issue of blood pooling in the direction of gravity?

As everything is, it's either a murder or plain incompetency. Based on the dysfunctional nature of the facility concerned, I'd lean towards the latter. As it is, he's not the one people should be concerned about, there are bigger fish to fry in terms of his contacts and accomplices.

Well, some good points for evaluation.

I'm still siding on the edge of two different ears myself, but you're right, bigger fish to fry in the pond.

Nice vid on Molyneaux's take...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT6UCTU9eQU

Weather is increasingly erratic down my way. It's most noticeable how many times the emergency hazards system provided by the MET has been set off, mainly with rain and wind warnings. This can be at a rate of 2 to 3 per week, whereas last year I was lucky if I saw 2 for the entire year.

The rate of damage is increasing, so for each hazard there is usually a lost roof or small tornado tearing up someones house a bit. This is currently spring, which seems like some form of osculating winter/autumn at the moment.

In terms of the economy, the papers are talking seriously about a negative interest rate. This is due, in part, to a loss of various major export markets for primitive items such as raw logs; the Chinese market started getting them from over the border (Russia) at a cheaper price. Furthermore, I suspect there is a wave of silent punishment coming from over there due to NZ trying to keep in the USA's sphere of influence; its perhaps too subtle, I suspect a reasonable amount of the NZ politicians can't work out why its happening.

This is all quite normal in the context of a world lurching towards disaster, where the survivors will need to pick up the pieces, and other beings will take advantage of Humanity's moment of weakness. Consider, though, that we might have all been directed to the point via subtle manipulation.

Note: Third-party interference is increasing over my way, I have noticed old areas of my body which they checked at various times have exhibited recent signs of infection or bleeding, it heals rapidly though. The shoulder issue, caused a long time ago after one incident, reappeared for two days. I suspect that various things have cycled on and cleaned themselves up; yes, typing this is hurting, it really gets on their wick as far as I can tell. In terms of the influence field, it is solid and steady, control points seem to be maintaining position. They don't move in and out painfully anymore, and the crushing sensation no-longer hits like a vice; it's still there, but not nearly as bad as it used to be. Shoulder blades have an alternating issue though, where it feels like two trees have put roots into them every so often.

This was just trending #1/2/3 on YouTube. Red Cross tapped creator Kurzgesagt to produce what must have been a costly video to advocate for nuclear disarmament:

Things to note:

- This has zero chance of actually reducing worldwide nukes, and I suspect the creators know it
    - If the War of Contracts is a pretext for alien intervention, this reminded me of an example of psychological priming (influencing) for something like that
    - Call to action is to turn ire against world leaders (i.e. Trump) for either potentially launching or provoking the launching of such weapons
    - Red Cross isn't what it appears to be, clear to anyone who has researched their deep state connections
    - Depicts Seattle in particular getting hit, without saying it

Just FYI.

Anyone seen this yet?

https://www.witnessofanotherworld.com/

Beautifully made film about Juan Pérez, and his close encounter of the third kind and subsequent spiritual awakening.