Page 233 of 271 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I must admit, one of my interpretations of one of the impacts is that it's actually an assault vessel, and post-impact the soldiers aboard unload and begin an invasion of the earth.
    Currently going through "The Greys", Whitley certainly did a 180 on space brothers attempting to save the earth [badly] + are simply misunderstood.
    Oh, I thought he was a proponent. Sorry, I only know of that guy superficially. I know He made a movie called communion and something about dancing aliens and Christopher watkins/wilkins? (spelling might be wrong).

I think I might have seen the movie when I was younger but I don't recall pretty much anything as I couldn't make heads or tails out of the movie.

This starts off like a gore novel rapidly descending into pretty much every conspiracy I've come across, including essentially the alien drug trade and an incoming hive-mind. Still a lot to go and having made headway through Whitleys work,
    What kind of gore?

Use that trick that I learned from someone.

Create a shell of influence around your body, randomize it's properties till it is like randomized static, make sure the inner parts of the shell where your body is located are free of noise. Then compress the static towards your body and it'll interrupt any/most psychic connections.

I've been warned not to do that more than 3 times in a 24hour period. I don't know what happens if you do, so proceed at your own risk.

-------------------
    If you ever find yourself in the middle of an abduction, you can just do that trick the advisor showed me once. Instead of a shell, just take a hold of your entire field throughout your body and randomly shift it's properties (non-uniformly).

It'll impede the psychic targeting requirements that an ET has to maintain "mentally" to establish control over someones elses field. The more randomized your field the harder it is for them to paralyze you or induce psychic effects.

Even if they are close enough to put their hands on you it should work. I've tried it only once when they tried it being in the same room and I could tell the Grey ET's lost their targeting and focus even though they were within arms reach.

They'll try to put your body (and field) under your control. But as long as you can exert external "Higher Mind" level control over your own physical anatomy they couldn't do much.
    --------------------

And a word of warning, if you ever do learn how to cross that threshold of controlling or exerting influence over other peoples bodies (specifically the human variety). Be aware that you'll likely encounter spiritual entities (Angels) who will intervene and ask that you refrain from doing it.

I don't believe you know it yet, but they can be alot more terrifying/intimidating in a different sense than an ET. So take my advice and listen (the first time) if they ask you to cease and desist from a particular activity. (In either case, you shouldn't be messing with other human beings. You can probably get away with lifting information from their mind as long as you don't do anything unseemly with that info.)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Oh, I thought he was a proponent. Sorry, I only know of that guy superficially. I know He made a movie called communion and something about dancing aliens and Christopher watkins/wilkins? (spelling might be wrong).

I think I might have seen the movie when I was younger but I don't recall pretty much anything as I couldn't make heads or tails out of the movie.
    I know of the film you are referring to, but I suspect that there would have been a massive amount of "artistic license" involved. For example, "Fire in the Sky", which was a film version of the Travis Walton abduction, simply does not match his experience. There's a good interview with him on the net, which features a proper recreation which is rather interesting, and the difference between his story and the film is night and day. generally, it's rare to find a film which really treats the matter of aliens in the real-world seriously.

What kind of gore?
    Well, the sort where you wake up in a ship and discover the flapping thing ahead of you is your skin. There's also rather a lot of screaming, issues with an Alien from Roswell who can kill you accidentally due to analeptic shock, families selectively bred by ensuring they would meet one another etc. He took pretty much everything out there to build this particular narrative where the Greys are members of a hive mind which is slowly approaching earth, and they need the genetic material of humanity to sustain themselves for a while longer. The problem is, Humanity is destroying the planet, and that runs counter to the Greys agenda; curiously, they are called biological robots in the book, and that is also what I was told when I asked about them when the glowing orange Hybrid visited (well, it did say it was the penultimate Human form when I asked what it was, so I'm pretty sure it was a Grey and Human mix).

There is also a Pleiadian in the book, called Chris, but they apparently don't have the attention of the Greys because their genetic diversity is very low due to a low population size; and apparently they are an old Human colony from 150k ago, before a disaster on earth reduced civilization to pretty much nothing. Another narrative in the book is the counter-movement from the powers that be seek to reduce the human population down massively, so the Greys go away due to a lack of diverse genetics. Again, consider this is written as a fictitious story to bring together many elements of Whitley's own research.

Use that trick that I learned from someone.

Create a shell of influence around your body, randomize it's properties till it is like randomized static, make sure the inner parts of the shell where your body is located are free of noise. Then compress the static towards your body and it'll interrupt any/most psychic connections.

I've been warned not to do that more than 3 times in a 24hour period. I don't know what happens if you do, so proceed at your own risk.

-------------------
    If you ever find yourself in the middle of an abduction, you can just do that trick the advisor showed me once. Instead of a shell, just take a hold of your entire field throughout your body and randomly shift it's properties (non-uniformly).

It'll impede the psychic targeting requirements that an ET has to maintain "mentally" to establish control over someones elses field. The more randomized your field the harder it is for them to paralyze you or induce psychic effects.

Even if they are close enough to put their hands on you it should work. I've tried it only once when they tried it being in the same room and I could tell the Grey ET's lost their targeting and focus even though they were within arms reach.

They'll try to put your body (and field) under your control. But as long as you can exert external "Higher Mind" level control over your own physical anatomy they couldn't do much.
    --------------------
    The shell of static certainly works well, but the lot involved are a bit persistent. Here's the effect, and it is different from what I normally encounter. The field directly above the scalp on top of the head, in a circle which suggests the "halo" is picking up something, will fluctuate like disturbed water. The influence of the other party then attempts to descend like a 1 to 2-inch diameter column down the middle of the "Halo", then it gets to work. I sense a far more "professional" approach from this, as though it knows what it is doing. The effects of a shell defence appear to work for around 4 hours, it doesn't appear to have tried a third time yet, but I can sense it's about and the "Halo" is a bit active in terms of sensing the third-party influence.

Please note, in a dream-state I did learn how to do a maximal psychic scream, which is rather painful and set off all sorts of alarm bells ringing internally; I very occasionally learn things accidentally, due to the dream-state inducing an emotive reaction. I've noted that setting various versions of this off is not well received by "others". However, it is not as "loud" as the "tone" which woke me up once in the past when the "child" alien visited; I suspect different levels of implementation, with the latter being more physically based.

And a word of warning, if you ever do learn how to cross that threshold of controlling or exerting influence over other peoples bodies (specifically the human variety). Be aware that you'll likely encounter spiritual entities (Angels) who will intervene and ask that you refrain from doing it.

I don't believe you know it yet, but they can be alot more terrifying/intimidating in a different sense than an ET. So take my advice and listen (the first time) if they ask you to cease and desist from a particular activity. (In either case, you shouldn't be messing with other human beings. You can probably get away with lifting information from their mind as long as you don't do anything unseemly with that info.)
    Have you encountered a "three sentences" level warning given via a dream with an overall bright white theme? [In my case the bright white theme is pretty rare, but I've noted it can cover a wide variety of subjects. Nearly all of them concern "them" being concerned with me not having had children, or a "companion" for that matter, but I have a suspicion its actually "the vet" Grey. There has also been one about paying back a loan when I received a small sum of money for a job out of nowhere, when I needed it. Another one reported "My Girlfriend" was going to have a girl, but I can't say I've been so lucky to have had either.]

Well, the sort where you wake up in a ship and discover the flapping thing ahead of you is your skin. There's also rather a lot of screaming, issues with an Alien from Roswell who can kill you accidentally due to analeptic shock, families selectively bred by ensuring they would meet one another etc.
    I have to remark, why do Aliens sometimes appear to be so egregiously incompetent?

I recall, sometimes pointing out better strategies or going over faulty implementations
    of procedures and criticizing them for it. For being so smart they sure do drop the ball in execution of a task.

He took pretty much everything out there to build this particular narrative <...>
    The plot elements do sound familiar.

The shell of static certainly works well, but the lot involved are a bit persistent. Here's the effect, and it is different from what I normally encounter. The field directly above the scalp on top of the head, in a circle which suggests the "halo" is picking up something, will fluctuate like disturbed water. The influence of the other party then attempts to descend like a 1 to 2-inch diameter column down the middle of the "Halo", then it gets to work.
    Yes, I recall that sensation and it is very typical of being remotely accessed.

I sense a far more "professional" approach from this, as though it knows what it is doing. The effects of a shell defence appear to work for around 4 hours, it doesn't appear to have tried a third time yet, but I can sense it's about and the "Halo" is a bit active in terms of sensing the third-party influence.
    Basically, they are influencing mostly your inner psychic structures.

For me it was like dealing with having a long conduit of susceptible influence being inserted (or self regenerating). I don't particular know or understand why it appears.

It was those times when I talked about pulling it out on the forum and experimenting on it, it makes you feel alot better, but after a couple of hours it'll regenerate or "something" else will put it back in place. (it was a mix of both circumstances)

I once described it like a column of influence (energy)...or like a vertical rod of influence that you can feel inside your body like a constant pressure (theres actually several of them in my case). (well, when you are active anyway)

I learned during the last years on the forum that if I compressed it and confined it to about the diameter of a quarter, you can (with effort) slowly pull it out from the top of your head.

At one experiment I noticed the strangest experience where it felt like the rod was sensitive to light. I could tell in a wierd extra sensory way that it was exposed to the ambient environment when it was still partially removed.

Then upon removing it, your body feels like it has a great pressure removed from inside it. But after a couple of hours, it'll regrow (a day or two at most). Or something will come along in a few hours, and put it back in place.

The only thing that the advisor disclosed was that it was part of my internal system and that it released influence into my system. (or something like that)
    She claimed the left rod of influence, the one near my heart was somewhat defective and it was supposedly the reason why I felt the imbalance between my left and right side. (I supposedly had three of them (left|center|right)

----------------------

There should be no risk to removing it, you'll feel temporarily better. (in my case at least)

You can also stand in front of a wall and affix a part of your influence to a wall and simply pull part of the assembly of the internal structures slightly out of your bodies parameters. The system will be exposed to the ambient environment and you'll notice a ton of influence flowing out away from your body. It should feel like a strong sense of relief just venting it out into the ambient environment away from your body.

Just be careful not to pull the assembly too far away from your body otherwise you'll perhaps experience something like an ?OOBE? (dunno as I never risk it).

Also keep in mind like I told you years ago, to always maintain "a positive pressure" with respect to your influence output. Otherwise you risk contaminating your internal structures with (incompatible|dirty) ambient influence and that can create a host of invisible issues that may manifest into physical symptoms.

Last Edit: Don't do it near electronics. It may or may not create floating (invisible) distortions in the room itself. As it is leaking out of you, if you move you hand near the venting it should physically (with you physical skin) feel like an invisible wind pressure escaping from your body. Your skin and tissues might hemorrhage or stain in color if you release it too quickly.

By the way, have you ever had someone pass their hand through your "crown" influence center that is above your head. It should be an interesting party trick....sure to freak out people. Haha.

See if you can objectively feel it with your skin and then invite someone over (who is non-psychic) to see if they can feel it too.
    It should be....interesting.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-11-2021 at 08:22 AM.

Have you encountered a "three sentences" level warning given via a dream with an overall bright white theme?
    Can't say I have. I don't recall any off the top of my head.

[In my case the bright white theme is pretty rare, but I've noted it can cover a wide variety of subjects. Nearly all of them concern "them" being concerned with me not having had children, or a "companion" for that matter, but I have a suspicion its actually "the vet" Grey.
    Sounds like manipulation to be honest.

There has also been one about paying back a loan when I received a small sum of money for a job out of nowhere, when I needed it. Another one reported "My Girlfriend" was going to have a girl, but I can't say I've been so lucky to have had either.]
    Pretty sure it's manipulation from some third-party.

I encounter Angels rarely. They are pretty straight forward in the way they speak and almost always it is to admonish on something important at a certain moment. Otherwise they will watch silently and be invisible to your perception.

Generally, I have understood from observation that they, by default, they are prohibited from communicating directly or assisting you in anything that isn't a sanctioned effort from up the chain (God). Everyone appears to be more or less equal in the amount of help they appear to (by default) receive. (not sure?)

So the moments you'll encounter them should normally be rare events. (I suppose)

-----------------
    While I am at it, I should add a few points:

It appears that you can't easily perceive the Holy Spirit or Angels (or God) if you aren't joined to a part of Him (spiritually linked to and inhabited by the likeness of God) or unless He goes out of His way to make Himself known to you.

----------------
    I was urged silently in the background to answer "someones" supposed question in a follow up to my written analogy about God and Him being a fabric of life from which we are cut from. (but are now separate from that fabric and stand alone)

The question was where does Evil arise from in such a scenario? I was urged to formulate my answer to this as: That a living person who is born is separate and independent from God even if they were spawned from His personal Spirit fabric of Life.

As separated individuals, we don't have any access to the Wisdom of God as per my Analogy. (a state of Ignorance) Therefore we pick up and build up our own knowledge base from our own experience and each other in the World. In that independent state (Freewill) we are open to choosing evil actions and methods and always gravitate to it. (Sin) (regardless of our intentions)

(Evil/Sin) is born from within that freedom.

The Bible is basically about God reconciling Himself with Humanity. Jesus (The Christ/The Anointed) assumes all the punishments for our Sins/Evil. Not because He is guilty in anything, but because He loves everyone and doesn't desire to see them die being seperated from Him. God will clear our record and restore our connection to His Spirit fabric to Himself through that unique sacrifice. He offers a new replacement Spirit that will always be connected to Him and all His Wisdom. (The Holy Spirit)

Anyone who accepts and believes Him will be redeemed. They in turn must have perpetual Faith in Christ who is doing the redemption for anyone who accepts it. (It's called "the Gospel" for that reason, also known as "The Good News" [of Mercy].)

Anyone who rejects and chooses to remain rebellious is set aside to pay their own (unpayable) penalty for every harm and deed (sin). He will push them to the edge of reality (Outer Darkness) where they will not see Him again nor enjoy in things of a stable reality.

Anyone who accepts His offer will be reformed through God's power, not our own. (Grace)

Heaven is basically, (I think?) a place where everyone lives in Harmony with God's design and rules for reality. Everything is done according to His Will and everyone enjoys in the fruits of living in it. No death, no pain, no suffering etc.

He will ultimately apparently cancel/reset/erase the reality we currently know very well, and restore everyone in a remade reality where things are done properly according to His Will.

--------------
    Every Rebel: Fallen Angels, Human beings, Demons and whatever else...will be forced to expire in "Outer Darkness" where there are "Eternal Fires". (I interpret it to mean, unincorporated reality. The edges of overall reality....where some kind of unending (eternal) fire exists that consumes whatever it touches.

For them, "There is no place found for them".

--------------
    The only thing God urges everyone to do is accept the offer. While they are still alive there is that option. Once someone dies, the record is frozen and established. It cannot be changed.

So it does not matter what you learn after your last breath about reality as God will not accept it as valid. People will be judged on their record of life, and not their record after death.

God is doing the Heavy lifting in this, so you might want to be prudent and accept His offer.
    When the Asteroids, come as planned, many people may die in an instant. Their records will be sealed and set in stone. Even I am not immune from death.

So consider it, but consider it as time is running short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dHjj355gbk
    https://youtu.be/qrpvRWXHdcs?t=380
    Last edited by Fore; 03-11-2021 at 10:09 AM.

I tried to pull up visual memories from Angels years ago, but all I got was difficult to resolve memories of a landscape-like environment. Though, I could tell my mind was giving me that "there was an error" like feeling even while trying to index what is distant by time and what was closer to present memories. Like I couldn't piece it together.
    Have you ever sensed that angels are constructs like the Holy Spirit, just made to be more person-like? Or are they their own living, independent, sentient beings? If they are constructs, maybe their visual memories aren't fully authentic.

Speaking of that, in some religions and mystical traditions, people talk about thought-forms, a.k.a. tulpas and egregores. It sounds like they're projecting influence and imbuing it with emotional patterns and programming it to behave like a pseudo-autonomous entity (an AI). Wonder what would happen if you encountered one and tried to read its mind.

I don't recall if it was you or someone else who pointed out that there were stories about her hitting her head during an encounter with a priest and being put out of commission. I looked it up back then, and I recall thinking it reads like a blooper reel. Though I think I only found excerpts.
    It wasn't me but I found the original text, Meier's Contact Report #95 from Dec 17, 1977:

Billy:
    There is also not much to explain: Last Thursday she came at about 16:32 or 16:33. We greeted each other briefly and then sat down on the two chairs in the Center. Semjase could only briefly explain to me that she had an important matter to discuss with me when she was briefly shocked and explained that someone had knocked on the outside door of the Center. I explained to her that I had not heard anything and that maybe she was wrong. But she insisted on her point of view and said that someone had actually knocked outside and that she would therefore leave. Said, done: She stood up, apparently caught her foot on the table leg and fell, with a soft scream, over the electric oven, which became defective thereafter. I still saw her bounce up and hit her head against the wall in the fall, then she had disappeared, because apparently she had pressed the trigger button of the transmitter when falling. When I went out two minutes later, Jacobus stood outside, hidden behind the door and grinning. Of course I told him the opinion, not a good one, and he replied that he knew Semjase was down in the Center, which is why he tried it just once to see her just now.

Quetzal:
    32. That was very irresponsible of him, because very bad things happened through it.
    33. Semjase did not return to the station at the agreed time, and we received no news from her either
    34. At 11.24 p.m., after unsuccessful attempts to locate her, I set off to search for her and the ship, finding the same thing floating shielded above your center at 11.30 p.m.
    35. When I entered her ship, I found her lying on the ground, in a deep coma, with a broken right arm, which I was able to heal on the spot, but also with a very severe skull base fracture.
    36. This forced me to fly with Semjase from your center to Erra immediately and without loss of time, where the crushed skull was sucked out of the partially injured brain mass by vacuum force.
    37. Apart from life-function reactions, no other reactions have been observed in her in the meantime and so far, whereby our scientists in this respect also explained that they were completely helpless and could do nothing until Semjase regained consciousness.
    38. Incidentally, the injury is of such a serious nature that they are helpless in terms of healing.
    39. Ptaah himself therefore made his way to the DAL universe to seek help from Asket, as her people are advanced in many ways from ours.
    40. Nevertheless, it is questionable whether Semjase can still be helped.
    41. For my part, I only had to find out what had happened at all, which is why I came to you to ask you questions.

Billy:
    ****, damn it.
    "Quetzal," alluding to Quetzalcoatl, or "serpent of precious feathers."

In the following years the story was elaborated and gets a bit convoluted. Here's a good summary: https://www.unexplainable.net/ufo-al...eier-story.php

It's pretty ridiculous IMO.

I have had a thought, there may be the possibility that certain scenarios and "realities" can effectively exist in a fashion "somewhere" if the person doing so is able to influence matters enough. Now, while this is pretty out there, it would go some way to explain why I ended up with a very peeved team turning up earlier this year; no, you don't want to know what I imagined their "struggle" for survival to be, nor the nature of their craft and tools, and especially not revenge of the bovine variety threatening their existence.
    With this in mind, I'll be running a series of experiments involving different iterations of possible "realities" for the Greys. Don't try this at home, it probably doesn't work anyway, but it'll still be a worthwhile exercise.
    In other news, it seems research into warp drives is progressing well, including the bubble of in-sync with outside time reality within a surrounding shell of distorted space-time, and that a saucer shape is the most efficient design; power issue is "almost" cracked.
    For some reason, Aliens really don't like me reading Warhammer 40K novels; seriously.
    Last edited by pontificator; 03-13-2021 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Have you ever sensed that angels are constructs like the Holy Spirit, just made to be more person-like?
    I used to think that they are like a projections of God's qualities. Like tools or [necessary] manifestations (avatars) that He made pop into existence to serve different purposes.

To be honest, I am not so sure anymore. Revising what I know about them, I think from their internal design, that we (humanity) are a created variation of them. They are like a pre-cursor design template if you scan them and their insides and then compare them to us.

At least when it comes to the ones who are about human sized. There are other rarer types that you can't really make heads or tails of.

(I guess? it appears to me)
    I would estimate that we are a variation on them. Like someone took their template, then made us as a variation of their specific design.

Or perhaps we are made to be compatible (in communication at least)??

----------------
    Now that I think about it, a passage comes floating to mind from the Bible about us being made a little lower than the Angels. But for the life of me I don't recall where that passage might be in the Bible.

To answer your core question, in My Opinion, they (Angels) and the Holy Spirit are nothing alike.

Angels seems to have their own opinions and motivations but...not exactly like a human being has motivations and opinions. Bear with me in trying to explain it.

I have noticed in the years prior,
    They (some at least) seemingly care enough about me to express sentiments towards my situations in life. You can sense them praying to God on occasion trying to request something on my behalf. Like a plea for some change of mind or asking for a mercy or something.

On really rare occasions that can be counted with one hand....You can hear their laments about something (an event) I don't know about at that timeframe. But when it's really serious, I can feel something like a tear drop drop out of nowhere on my arm.

From the rare times that has happened, I know very well it means something VERY BAD is about to occur to me. Thats why I hate those events.

-----------
    Then there are other Angels, who I consider to be somewhat passive aggressive at times, who let you know the rules and either you'll comply with them...OR ELSE. (I've never tried to find out what the alternative is...thank God.)

Then there are others who observed me for the first time while during some event that I am not involved in nearby. They come down to ground level and assess the situation and me specifically. But at times like these I honestly feel afraid/intimidated of them and what they are staring at. I've always been pretty sure they are assessing me and my surroundings on what I am and whether I am a threat in general. That's what it usually feels like. From the way they behave I've learned that clearly I am seen as an abnormality "in the wild". I don't do anything aggressive nor try to scan them invasively. I observe them while taking mental notes of all their characteristics and commit them to memory, while they observe me...probably doing the same?

Without a word, they return to their activity and I don't see them again.

------------------
    They have opinions, they experience emotions, they are on a short leash and always obey what the orders are up the chain of command.

Speaking of their properties. They have this brightness around them and exuding from inside them. I've surmised from observing them that it is a part of God that is infusing them with that energetic brightness. Some of them are bright that even with your physical eyes, the room looks brighter when they are there vs when they are gone.

Some of them, the lower angels who are human sized and not very impressive in their psychic features, are less bright and I would say more like glow. They still have it, but it is less noticeable.

Angels have thoughts in general. Though I can't assess some types as I didn't want to offend them or cause conflict. They have emotional states. They express personal desires, but not like a human being does.

They don't seem to specifically want anything like a human being does. (Worldly pleasures) They might want the best outcome of their target of observation or target of a task. It's like they are affixed to a task and they desire a good outcome but they work within set boundaries. Few Angels try to do what the ET do, which is bend the rules.

They communicate with other Angels but the content of that communication is often difficult to track or I don't know what is being said between two individuals. Mostly only what is directed towards me.

They don't appear to have any hyper intelligence. They seem to be ?made? or are well equipped for their given type of task. They are very perceptive of what you are really thinking deep down. Not sure if it is mind reading or if they see the content of a persons spirit.

When they speak, the phonetic sounds might be a blurb, but your insides reverberate with a complex idea that fills in all the gaps.

They aren't what I would say or call antagonistic. But they lay down the notification of the right decision you should take and they watch to see if you will take it or not. (more often than not, I do the right thing)

Often times, they make known a message that God is sending. But they speak it themselves and you can tell from the complex resounding inside you that it is Him. They are like a resounding speaker for Him, something you can experience directly.

Or are they their own living, independent, sentient beings?
    They are a real enigma. The way they reason isn't human.

A human being is much more broad in scope and I'd say are more independent in their chain of thought. While the way they reason is like forwards and back. I've caught them thinking at times about future time frames that are just a day or two out, maybe a week, rarely a month or so.

So like the ET, they have that, but the scope is more like foreknowledge on a much shorter range of time. It's hard to describe. They don't appear to reason like a human being does, with plain logic, with prior referential history.

It's a different kind of dynamic. I will have to think about it some more to try to accurately illustrate what I mean.

-----------
    They are living. But they don't appear to be biological. Though I noticed, in ones thought process they made it clear they can manifest biologically at will within a specific kind of task. But strange rules are embedded in their thoughts about not taking on the form of someone else who is pre-existent from a identity/facial repository. (??)

They also like to appear human-like in an interaction depending on what you find the most receptive. But unlike the ET it isn't about deception or falsification about their origins. It's not a false persona. Or at least that not the intent. It's for whatever makes you comfortable or can identify with.

---------
    They are just barely independent. (IMO)
    God is a major part of their existence. They are infused with Him.
    If I had to put it some way, I'd personally say, they are like a light filter to a perfect light. Like a unique prism that refracts God's qualities in a specific way.
    ----------
    For sure they are sentient. They are self aware. They sometimes require rest from the turmoil they have to witness in their tasks. I remember that. But it's not physical rest.
    It's a different kind of rest that is not bodily. (Spiritual?)

They take moments of respite...I guess is the best way to describe it. (from scanning their inner most thoughts a long time ago.)

They have a rough job to do. They have to often see us going through our worst and walk people unknowingly out of it with guidance that those who are their target don't fully perceive as active communication.

If they are constructs, maybe their visual memories aren't fully authentic.
    I recall somewhere some sermon mentioned...somewhere in the Bible that they were all spoken into existence by God.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-14-2021 at 06:14 AM.

Speaking of that, in some religions and mystical traditions, people talk about thought-forms, a.k.a. tulpas and egregores. It sounds like they're projecting influence and imbuing it with emotional patterns and programming it to behave like a pseudo-autonomous entity (an AI). Wonder what would happen if you encountered one and tried to read its mind.
    I think it was you or someone else who taught me what a "Tulpa" is in concept.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the Grey Males are A.I. embedded into flesh.

The only thing that throw me off is that they can express displeasure.

It wasn't me but I found the original text, Meier's Contact Report #95 from Dec 17, 1977:

"Quetzal," alluding to Quetzalcoatl, or "serpent of precious feathers."

In the following years the story was elaborated and gets a bit convoluted. Here's a good summary: https://www.unexplainable.net/ufo-al...eier-story.php

It's pretty ridiculous IMO.
    I don't get it. Why exactly do people doubt his story? I read through #95 (I used DeepL) to translate the original. Though the page has an English version it seems it was translated by an earlier copy.

It comes off more smoothly in the language used. More readable.

------------
    The shocking thing about #95 is that Billy seems to be very combative. I was surprised. I thought people always pointed out how he was...like naïve? At least from #95 and #96 the guy is as suspicious as I am about his contacts. The guy is as savage as I am when it comes to the interactions.

Was he any different earlier on?

------------

I am reading through 96 and different questions are popping up in my mind as to why this guy and his contacts look like a test spin for my own former contacts. I am honestly surprised at how they interact with him and the same procedures are implemented.

Heck, in 95 you can tell "Quetzal" is procedurally going through the motions to determine if "Semjase" was brutally attacked by her human contact. (I would be suspicious as well)

It's literally the first thing out of gate in 95. If he is suspicious of Billy having physically harmed "Semjase" then the first thing that raised in my mind, is where are the proper procedures? It's almost like this is a test run pilot for future interactions?

There should always be two extra ET parties watching. One stays on the ship, one (or more) stays in the background monitoring the interaction. If she unphased herself, she's supposed to have her backup standing nearby.

I don't buy the story that with her skull supposedly crushed like from a simple rolling fall...that she could return to her vehicle unassisted. At first, I totally assumed she was attacked by Billy (just like "Quetzal" assumes). But going back to the start of 95 I can tell that they are enforcing the same protocols as the Advisor seemed to be under.

The first thing that probably on "Semjase" mind is adhering to the strict guidelines of contact protocol. Only authorized people can be allowed to witness her directly. The reason is convoluted but if you've discussed it ad nauseum with an ET it makes perfect sense. The individual called "Semjase" has to always operate under the guise that the entire project can be scrapped and disproven publicly at a heartbeats notice.

Objective evidence is always given under protocols defining "plausible denial".
    ET: If you can photograph my ship, I need to have an out/cover story in case we decide to close up shop. You'll be discredited and everything will appear as if nothing ever happened.

------------

ET: If you get a physical visit, you cannot maintain any contact records that can lead someone to discover a transit schedule nor display them publicly (ever). No leaks of pre-established dates of contact. No recordings of any kind allowed. No written documents maintained of anything you've noted.

Counters: Write down times and dates of active contact, almost everything going forward is taken off the table. Can't leak info about any upcoming events to other human beings otherwise we automatically cancel. No recordings, we will check your area, your building, and spy from above until we receive approval to proceed. If you want to interact, you are bound to the rules of intentionally allowing us to seed doubt of our existence in any interactions. We can and will employ any techniques to that end.

If we decide to bail, you will be hung out to dry.

They will go so far as to subtly admit they will intentionally lie about details throughout the contact experience and if you aren't astute enough will intentionally mentally compromise you to reduce credibility.

--------------

First thing a person like "Semjase" in 95 has to fear is breaking a close contact rule of no unauthorized witnesses. It explains why as soon as she sensed someone else presence on the other side of the wall she immediately bucked and ran.

She'd be more afraid of having to report to someone higher than her that she was witnessed in person. That switch in her hand was probably her phasing field, she probably activated it as soon as she got up and made her mad escape. (Not like she needs to head for the door anyway, am I right?) I doubt she crushed her head though.

What I wonder is why she didn't notice the approaching human being even beyond the walls. I doubt their buildings "center" could be wider than a hundred feet. Either way, more reasons for following proper ET protocol. Someone could kidnap her and drag her to a news station with all the ET equipment on her and all.
    The risk is that "an incident" happens and that's why when ET's discuss the stringent (Read: Paranoid) measures layered one on top of another to keep incidents from appearing.

The whole thing is executed and controlled before, during, and after.

Even the ET's have "The Agency" to keep such a scenario from ever manifesting. It's like the ET version of an MIB. Before the incident even occurs in real time they are already all over it.

----------------

#96 is more surprising (LOL) that Billy can use some higher psychic features like controlled OOBE and remote projections. Even I was doing a double take. I did a triple take when he properly described a pod facility and the individual known as "Semjase" using one of the pods.

I can see the extreme tact "Isadro" used in trying to ascertain what level of psychic ability Billy had access to. "Isadro" appearance is also ET protocol. Your supposed to allow a third party to step in and assess the situation.

I see though that "Isadro" wasn't given a full psychic profile for "Billy". Is this an ET "fly by night" operation? The rules and procedures are broken all over the place. They need a good audit. Clearly some supervisor isn't doing their job.

<Shakes Head in Wonderment>

Anyway, Isadro is fooling around with his phasing device on his belt when things are getting "hot" under the collar. He smoothly lies that it is a "Translation" device. I've seen the advisor messing with it. I wonder if they are from the same faction? Anyway, He was probably weighing on whether to bail as his human contact is acting in a very hostile fashion towards his presence halfway down #96.

Then, Isadro tries to play it smooth and realizes (much to my amusement) that Billy has higher functionality in his psychic system as he accurately describes the scenario you'd expect to be the outcome of "Semjase" injury.

Isadro sort of lies though, I don't fault Billy for falling for it though. Billy did indeed describe a body in the pod without a spiritual life/signature. He probably had used lines of association to track down "Semjase" whereabout and remotely project to the location. There he found her encounter body suit unoccupied.

She was probably already transferred to another body or was already in process of moving to one. Her body being put into storage probably means that her removed spiritual component was in an adjacent room or area.

Edit: Of course, "Isadro" couldn't explain that her body and the facility might be used for spirit essence transfers. As that would open a Huuuge can of worms that no ET would like to explain.

Tactfully, he just used a concept for Billy in that tech age....she's on deep ice. She'll be fine!

-------------

According to the summary that Montalk linked. I skimmed to the segment where "Semjase" is mentioned. There I was surprised to read that contact with Billy went on Hiatus? Hmm.

Then she (Semjase) reappeared again in the flesh in or around when contact resumed about 4 years later.

Hint: Probably enough time to acclimatize her spiritual presence to the replacement body. I wonder if they bothered to tan her skin and hair or not.

Then as a funny passing commentary, the summary mentions that she will have to re-learn information for 70 something years. Enough time to put her out of Billy's lifespan. Heh.

I am gonna finish reading 96 as it is interesting to see the antics of half truths and hidden meanings.
    Last edited by Fore; 03-14-2021 at 09:35 AM.

I have had a thought, there may be the possibility that certain scenarios and "realities" can effectively exist in a fashion "somewhere" if the person doing so is able to influence matters enough.
    In my spare time, I watch tech news on new technologies coming out. Specifically leaks on upcoming designs and specifications and emerging tech.

When doing so, I sometimes "incidentally" run mental queries against a topic and I still get internal time-displaced responses to my questions. (nothing to do with ET) Keep in mind, this is without the vast majority of my ability being turned on. It's like a system that still flickers insight at it's lowest possible settings.

So it is closer to using something latent rather than active.

Anyway,
    I then post that info in the comments section obtained from a future time reference frame of myself.
    When one tech host saw the comment message and replied...as it clearly matched what they had heard from their many sources...but which they hadn't actually released publicly yet, I realized they were using a fake throw away account to invite me to join their sources as a leaker.

I replied and disclosed *(rather bluntly)* that I was "cheating" unlike their other insider sources. That what I was typing down should only be used "as guidance" to question their own leakers about it.

(their leakers are people who work at different rungs of the various technology companies and industry partners and intentionally leak information)

While I am a nobody with access to "cheats" in accessing information. (and thereby probably creating an information paradox)

--------------
    I turned down their offer by ignoring them. And decided instead to couch the information "As if" I heard it as a rumor from someone else. (who doesn't exist obviously) I also pointed out that I would talk about rumors that weren't yet a reality and they should ask their own sources about them.

I noted that in one of my mental queries the returned info was of, one particular company, was about to launch an investigation and lawyer up and level charges of "Corporate Espionage". Because they had tight controls, yet somehow the leaks were detailing roadmaps before they were even known to the development teams and top brass at the company.

--------------
    Clearly, I got on someone's bad side.

So I let the individuals who makes a living from it know that a particular company was about to seize documents and emails and lawyer up if this continued in the comments section. I told them to secure their data (emails and contacts with their own insiders at companies). At first, they laughed about it and brought it up in future releases as if they didn't take it seriously.

But they did indeed talk to a lawyer, and that lawyer clearly told them to stop using "exclusive" language in their leaks. To stop being the first source of information releases even if it cost them money.

Their sources at a particular company also all clammed up as no one wanted to talk for fear of being targeted in a lawsuit or criminal investigations. The tech rumor mill for a particular company largely dried up as the sources were tight lipped and wouldn't say much of anything. They were afraid of a witch hunt inside the company. The company went to extra ordinary lengths to keep their latest release as much a secret as possible even to the detriment of their resellers who had to receive a working product days before the launch of it. Till then, they had to work with blank "simulators" to in their electronics without the working product until the very last moment.

I laid low and resisted the urge to say anything for a couple of months.

-----------------
    Then as of about 3 weeks ago, I began new rumors.

By this time, clearly I seemed (to the tech rumor mill) to have an uncanny accurate knowledge of the products before their insiders do. In fact, without saying so, I can tell they actually ask insiders what I wrote about...and much to my amusement they answer questions specifically in that vein. They did what I asked, and retargeted their questions. So technically, my rumors are shaping their questions. (Heh)

Anyway since some time now, a variety of press leakers are looking for my comments across channels I frequent to release rumors to. When they read it, they turn around and ask their insiders, then they report what the insider says as news.

One well known tech press leaker has taken my latest rumor and turned it into a video.
    (to my dismay)

They took my rumor statements released in their comments section and looked over a specific companies patents and pieced together what the patent means about a future release of products.
    Worse yet, they used my own explanation in their release.

----------------

I should also mention, my info, pre-dates their patent filing for a specific given technology. The company then pushes their patents request about a week after I talk about it. Further confirming my rumor. Like a feedback loop.