Page 234 of 271 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

The point is, in real world terms,
    I am gathering info about a future state of myself.

But not just from my future self, I am getting it from reading their own tech releases in a future time frame where (I assume) the release is normal in it's procedural integrity.

Does this imply I am reading it from a future state of mind in Timeline A?
    Where I am sitting down and reading a normal article/video with no direct involvement in it.

Retrieving and importing that info reporting into the past which our current present... Timeline B.

Where I am actively reshaping the normal flow of events using that info. (an information paradox)

-----------------
    Question,
    If it is a continuity error, why have no ET intervened?
    (Not that I am asking for any intervention)

Doesn't this mean that reality is simply using an Ephemeral Timeline A (where I don't interfere) to retain causality integrity for the circumstances in Timeline B? Aren't they casually connected and...its all perfectly fine?

Seems to me, you can't really cause a Paradox.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@Fore, can you query about the drought crisis in Taiwan come May? I actually need to order a reasonable amount of equipment, and it's not looking good on that front; I have a sense it'll be bad, but it's also a 50/50 if their semiconductor industry will suddenly grind to a halt.

In terms of the Paradox problem, the external future has already been "read", so if it vanishes it makes no difference to the surviving timeline which made the observation. It is not as though the other timeline reached out and in, you reached out and observed it before it expired. Therefore, there is no information paradox possible as it is simply a scientific observation of a timeline which failed to actualize.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, can you query about the drought crisis in Taiwan come May? I actually need to order a reasonable amount of equipment, and it's not looking good on that front; I have a sense it'll be bad, but it's also a 50/50 if their semiconductor industry will suddenly grind to a halt.
    I don't know about a drought crisis in Taiwan.

But I strongly suspect for a couple of years now that the weather patterns are destabilizing. (Which has been confirmed in the years since)

I can only share with you about the Northern Hemisphere, that it is very likely that temperatures will vary will vary wildly and then end up swinging to extreme prolonged heat. So expect snow and choatic weather during the times when it is supposed to be very hot.

Then gradually everything will swing towards extremely hot temperatures and stay there year round.

-----------------
    If I were you, I would advise you do what I am about to do, which is buy water filtration systems and stock some of the filters. Focus on chemical and sediment removal from water and filters which can be used more than once when soiled heavily.

Also learn (like I am about to) about how to assess water contamination. Specifically, even if it is filtered, when is it chemically safe to drink?

-----------------
    How far inland do you live? How high is your elevation from the ground?
    If sea levels were to raise 150ft from sea level, which airports would still be functionally viable in your country. (Which airport destinations would be unaffected?)

In terms of the Paradox problem, the external future has already been "read", so if it vanishes it makes no difference to the surviving timeline which made the observation.
    I suppose.

What is that act technically called? I am drawing a blank on if there is an English word for such a thing. Is there even a technical name for transient information?

It is not as though the other timeline reached out and in, you reached out and observed it before it expired.
    As far as I know it doesn't "expire", it just simply....has a different trajectory that makes it become disconnected. Technically, I remember it, but if I were to retry looking into it, it I don't think it would ever work again. (Big question marks in my mind)

Therefore, there is no information paradox possible as it is simply a scientific observation of a timeline which failed to actualize.
    Basically, according to modern science, quantum mechanics really boils down to we only observe what is in sync with our reality.

While reality itself is technically fuzzy between each and every single event. Once the event has been established, the rest of reality is in sync with that outcome.

So when someone makes an observation of a system or event in the real world, it is stabilized as a given reality. Every other decision or event depends on the previous event.

With ESP though, you can perceive the quantum fuzzyness. But it's because I am "sensing it" through another layer of reality that isn't purely a physical phenomena. By observing it, I can also change it's properties which causes odd behaviors in physical events. (psychic phenomena)

Even ghosts create their own strange organized wake in the quantum randomness. (static background)

If I sense the ghost using another layer of reality it's called ESP. But in reality I am just using my own influence to sense their specific influence, that in turn is affecting physical systems in a certain physical location.

I don't really see why people think it is so mystical when it is really pretty straight forward. The only thing that is lacking is knowledge of it because people seem to lack their own ability to sense influence through a different layer of reality. It's nothing really amazing when you look at it from a technical standpoint.

----------------

Anyway, I wonder if there is a way to legitimately create a true paradox. I suspect it's probably not truly possible with information alone. Even foreseeing what you are about to do and then doing the opposite only causes your psychic parts to reel from the error but nothing really breaks.

And I suspected in the past it only happens because it's like a train changing tracks suddenly but in a sideways motion. Like the non-physical aspects of a person has to jump physical tracks from one probability trajectory into another and it causes temporary fuzzyness.

So to say that one trajectory ceases to exist seems incorrect. It simply becomes invisible to ones perception, right?

I wonder if the psychic fuzzyness is more due to something that happens in the non-physical aspect rather than reality. Perhaps the consciousness between versions becomes affected? I mean sure there are some quirky physical abnormalities that you can sense in the spacetime around your body after an error is established and solidified, but it's not something that doesn't go away after some time.

Like if you know for sure your about to leave a room in the next couple of seconds by reading the future state of yourself, but then intentionally stay, the state of the room gets weird and like a strange cold-like sensation sets in. Like this is an unoccupied location (or should be) but your still there.

Or if you read events in the future and know a call is coming in and know who it is, so you move toward the phone and pick it up and interrupt the person words. That creates an error. But physicality itself doesn't really break in any way.

Or if you answer people questions in a chatroom before they have finished typing the question. That creates errors (and amusing reactions), but again, nothing actually breaks.

I still can't wrap my head around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    -----------------
    If I were you, I would advise you do what I am about to do, which is buy water filtration systems and stock some of the filters. Focus on chemical and sediment removal from water and filters which can be used more than once when soiled heavily.

Also learn (like I am about to) about how to assess water contamination. Specifically, even if it is filtered, when is it chemically safe to drink?

-----------------
    How far inland do you live? How high is your elevation from the ground?
    If sea levels were to raise 150ft from sea level, which airports would still be functionally viable in your country. (Which airport destinations would be unaffected?)
    The simple answer would be not far enough, I don't expect to actually leave this particular country; I do not expect to survive.
    For the most part, I'm preparing to try and keep some semblance of order during the chaos, and eventually fade away into the night.

What is that act technically called? I am drawing a blank on if there is an English word for such a thing. Is there even a technical name for transient information?
    I think the best term there would be "ephemeral", one of my favourite words. It would be the act of observing something ephemerial.

As far as I know it doesn't "expire", it just simply....has a different trajectory that makes it become disconnected. Technically, I remember it, but if I were to retry looking into it, it I don't think it would ever work again. (Big question marks in my mind)
    It's a perspective matter, the target is like a train on a set of tracks as you ride in another train running at the same speed. When the other tracks take a different course you are eventually unable to perceive the other train, while the train you are on soon clones itself into another train running next to yours, and you perceive it for a while until it moves away like the previous one. Don't quote me on the timing of perception though.

Anyway, I wonder if there is a way to legitimately create a true paradox. I suspect it's probably not truly possible with information alone. Even foreseeing what you are about to do and then doing the opposite only causes your psychic parts to reel from the error but nothing really breaks.

And I suspected in the past it only happens because it's like a train changing tracks suddenly but in a sideways motion. Like the non-physical aspects of a person has to jump physical tracks from one probability trajectory into another and it causes temporary fuzzyness.

So to say that one trajectory ceases to exist seems incorrect. It simply becomes invisible to ones perception, right?
    If all observers cease to observe a given train, does it still exist? My argument would be the very act of ignoring the existence of something by everything would lead to it not existing; does the dreamer dream of dreams he does not dream?

In terms of the paradox question, you become the sole observer, separate from everything else. However, at another level you are eventually "attracted" to the biggest mass of reality, and effectively re-join it. The real question, however, is to do with the rejoining process. Does the paradox you have created integrate into the thread you join, or does the thread alter the thread you were travelling on? Have you deliberately checked to ensure the changes you made remained true from the perspective of the other observers? (This is not as easy as it sounds.)

I wonder if the psychic fuzzyness is more due to something that happens in the non-physical aspect rather than reality. Perhaps the consciousness between versions becomes affected? I mean sure there are some quirky physical abnormalities that you can sense in the spacetime around your body after an error is established and solidified, but it's not something that doesn't go away after some time.

Like if you know for sure your about to leave a room in the next couple of seconds by reading the future state of yourself, but then intentionally stay, the state of the room gets weird and like a strange cold-like sensation sets in. Like this is an unoccupied location (or should be) but your still there.

Or if you read events in the future and know a call is coming in and know who it is, so you move toward the phone and pick it up and interrupt the person words. That creates an error. But physicality itself doesn't really break in any way.

Or if you answer people questions in a chatroom before they have finished typing the question. That creates errors (and amusing reactions), but again, nothing actually breaks.

I still can't wrap my head around it.
    Personally, I believe it results in the individual travelling down the road least travelled, but at the same time all roads lead to Rome, as it were. While you create apparent reality breaking situations, they also exist as genuine possibilities which others may travel down, and eventually they integrate into a whole which reflects a primary trajectory. To be more specific, what we perceive as reality is not really, and in the background the new sensations are "reality" manifest in a different form which can be "perceived", and eventually an individual wanders back to their usual place in that reality [whatever that may be.] Part of the things I have been looking into is the nature of time and space, and its probable existence as a wave passing through the onion-like layers of a sphere towards its surface. The very act of outwards travel results in the continuous expansion of the wave, which reflects an increasing amount of possible realities. Under this scenario, time-travel of a sort is possible.
    Last edited by pontificator; 03-20-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Oh.....
    We are on the same page and thanks to you I gained some potential insights....

So much so, that an Angel intervened on me to restrain myself in my explorations.
    I'll respect it.

---------------------
    So Pontif we seem to be on the same thought process.
    Using basically the same mental visualizations to structure and model this "unknown".
    I got exited until the Angel shut me down in my many epiphanies of trains of thought and conjecture.
    So i'll dump the ones I realized until I got asked to restrain myself.

Using your/my models of structuring concepts I realized multiple things:

1) That it implies that one's singular consciousness has (tangential) persistence even if it's not directly lived or perceived.

Meaning, that the "Pontif" on this timeline trajectory remains just as aware as Pontif in another timeline trajectory. Even if the two Pontifs drift apart in their separate trajectories through probability they still remain alive and conscious even if they can no longer "see" or "perceive each other".

2) That means that an individual is basically an infinity of consciousness in it's own right. Like God in the Bible makes allusions that He is aware of not only what will happen, but is also aware of what might happen.

Implying that all are valid routes. God in the Bible is directly implying basically He sees all valid routes through time. It implies that God is aware (unlike us) of all routes simultaneously.

3) Perhaps the real reason we see depictions of Him as an infinite being is just because He is the exception. He is perhaps a singular individual in our reality spacetime where all knowledge and power coincides in one spot. Literally a location and persona that has access to all knowledge of everything that ever will be.

Without a beginning or an end. He is probably what supports the unfolding of probability space itself, therefore He can see all of it. He's not anchored to any one spot? Is He the proverbial collapse of the wave function of reality?

Perhaps regular people like us, are like infants, experiencing one existence in parallel, one experience at a time?

4) Perhaps the real reason why I can see the future information is plainly obvious and technical. Because I have the (not so unique) ability to target myself in a future timeline. But in reality, I see variations of myself within a probability cloud. Some probabilities are closer to "dead center" than others. (highest probability)

So even if I take a peak of a future state of myself, and then alter the present with that information. I simply switch tracks to a probability where that outcome...however improbable...is the reality. Therefore the psychic fuzziness is probably me switching tracks as a result....or of switching places with another consciousness of my own?

Does that imply that each consciousness of me in a probability cloud is etched with a unique ID?

5) Where the Angel told me to hold my horses was on #3 and #5.
    Does this mean that the reason people see the "Tunnel with a Light" exemplify this structure of reality?

I started thinking, if someone died, then technically, if you wanted to bring them to you, you would have to deal with all the myriads of space, and time between various kinds of dimensions in existence and all kinds of reality.

The easiest method is probably to simply create a point of isolation, a tunnel, Which is isolated from anything that exists. Then pull that person through the center of this isolation and bring them to a destination.

I wonder if this is what some people see when they die, a tunnel that isolates them uniquely from the effects of all realities in existence. At the end of it some uber reality that God exists at. Hmm

*speculates the following* One could follow their choice route back, then follow any route forward, seeing all what-if's. Technically, in the end, everyone is saved and none are lost because all successful routes can be cherry picked; the ultimate hat-trick, or the ultimate insult to the adversary, depending on your perspective. Also, one must wonder, did the adversary corrupt only one limited branch of choices in the marble, or all of them? After all, God came back and found it'd all gone wrong. The question then is, where was he? Is there a section of the marble where Adam and Eve did not eat the fruit?

Also, I believe God is external to this entire existence. So he can observe any part of the marble, make any change, and see instant results. From our perspective whatever he does, or external beings do, always is. This is seen with the 4 living creatures praising God, and we must also take into account the universe was created from an abundant amount of dynamic energy. In turn, instant actions do not necessarily take place in a linear fashion from the external beings perspective, that is our perspective because we are in the marble. The other possible factor, and it is interesting, is the Marble is God's toy for his son to play with and learn from.

All pure speculation, but worth mulling over. As for other entities, all of them can also be from other branches of existence, where different choices were made. This also means, for a bit of fun, yourself from a more technologically advanced branch can visit yourself here. For the truly out-there, is your imagination really imagining things when it is put to use, or are you observing a potential path which exists?

For the truly out-there, is your imagination really imagining things when it is put to use, or are you observing a potential path which exists?
    I've been wondering why we have features such as an imagination and dreams. The current paradigm by modern people is to assume it is for stress relief or repose purposes. (Mental stress relief or Mental meanderings and reflection)

But if you think about it, since in the Bible God expresses that we are made like Him. One would assume we would have a semblance of His internal design inside us. To what extent...who knows.

I wonder if God's dream is our established reality. Bear with me on this for a second. The parallels are interesting.

-----------
    Since I can control my higher self and communicate, I can basically control the content of my dreams to a certain extent. So if I do some dream world breaking effort such as put myself into a state to walk through walls, then, I can see content in that dream that never was in the original run.

Sometimes walking through an inaccessible door that I have never seen in previous runs, usually causes the dream to "skip" and then the room is fleshed out. (not always though)

Other times, I've walk up to the edge of the dream scape or walk directly towards the horizon and ignore the previous storyboard events set for the dream sequence. Simply to see how far I can go and what new content will appear.

At some point the dream begins to skip and shudders as I approach the edge and either terminates suddenly or new content is generated.

Other times, I turn into an immaterial state inside the dream and walk straight into a cliff face to see how deep I can go before I hit the edge. Then suddenly I begin to fall and see a black landscape all around, followed by an immediate dream interruption. (Is this like what God describes as "Outer Darkness" for our reality?)

(By the way, I experience repeat dreams that reoccur at intervals.

---------------
    Other times, I have asked characters in the dream what they were doing a month ago and they respond naturally. Or where were they born? At some point they become confused.

Other times when the dream repeats at a later date, the character recalls (and so do I) the previous conversation from years or months prior.

In fact, I long ago realized that it appears that you can remember the last number of sequences that this particular dream occurred with respect to your real life age. (Maybe the info comes from the "Higher Mind" responding to the question?)

Its like there is a separate memory recall that remains isolated when asleep vs awake. It's a mystery to me.

----------------

It's subtle, but it's implied that some people in God's Kingdom will be allowed to administrate reality with the use of the Holy Spirit. I am guessing it is an open secret. Jesus mentions it, but I don't think people are allowed to understand it (via supernatural occlusion).

While modern people have looked at mechanisms behind what establishes reality, they clearly must have noticed phenomena that they can't quite fit into their understanding but which is perfectly real and baked into the system itself.

The fact that it is not officially acknowledged (yet still utilized) must mean that it's being actively suppressed. As reality is self evident.

It's funny, but God designed a flexible system. Yet humanity assumes it is very inflexible.

So much so, that when God recounts the times He has intervened...either directly, or indirectly, people don't believe it is possible for such things to happen because of what they have been taught.

-------------

It'll be a frightening thing when ET and other suspect folks show up on the human stage and reveal what reality really is. It'll be disturbing to see them pen the first draft for humanities new misunderstanding.

I wonder if this is part of the promise that God made to future generations, that they will refuse to believe the truth and be believers in a strong delusion.

They'll no doubt have weaved tall tales of how reality is one way, rigid, simple and straightforward and God had no direct hand in the established events.

Only to have a malicious third party actor from a higher reality come down among people and shatter it. Then, Infuse people with all sorts of lies in light of their false narrative.

--------------

I think this particular Disclosure will be deafening compared to the reality of there simply being ET's. I can see people reeling from what to believe. And oh the tall tales they will weave and people will no doubt gobble it up. Unprepared sheep for a slaughter?

Yikes, hope I find a good place to hide during such mischief. It'll be "a problem" if someone contradicts their false narrative.

It'll be a dangerous time when people like those walk among us.

Ordinary people on one end asking to see miracles for the wrong reasons, and a false party providing them freely under false pretenses on the other end. Yikes, they are doomed to believe whatever they are told...I bet.

Have you considered the dreamscape area could be an acre big? [Think carefully to what I'm alluding.] When dealing with the overall dream zone area in question, I find the edge basically goes into a non-defined border, beyond which there are hints of something beyond a fuzzy/distorted border. However, in my dreamscapes, the top-leftmost area of the landscape always has a hole or zone area where "something" resides. I'm pretty aware these day's its the remnant of something that I ran into long ago, but it has never gone away; suggesting it's still alive somewhere, waiting.

Given the above, we probably have our own personal zone which we administer, and then we reside in reality which is subject to another authority. Fundamentally, it's two sides of the same coin, just that we are kept in a sub-zone to ensure we can operate as a separate entity with the ability to have choice. Without that isolated zone, then we'd be no more alive than a programmed robot; which begs the question, if the logic centre of a robot is separated from reality to operate in a different dimension, does that make it a "type" of conscious entity from the point of view of the place which contains its avatar; given it's choices are independent of that reality. Note: I actually have this as a fundamental point concerning two blades in a story I'm writing, where one is "alive" and the other is artificial, but "alive" in the sense it has independent action because it partially exists elsewhere.

In terms of speculating on the machinations of other entities, I fully expect there will be a shift to a reality where the term "adventurer" takes on RPG meaning in real life; Korean writers have covered this extensively, keep an eye out for a title called "Solo Levelling" or "I alone level up" in terms of transliteration; originally a novel, it is also available as a Manhwa (Korean Manga/Graphic Novel, it has great art). It's exactly the sort of ridiculous stunt I would expect a third-party to pull and which many people would eagerly embrace in their misguided greed for power etc.

Have you considered the dreamscape area could be an acre big? [Think carefully to what I'm alluding.] When dealing with the overall dream zone area in question, I find the edge basically goes into a non-defined border, beyond which there are hints of something beyond a fuzzy/distorted border. However, in my dreamscapes, the top-leftmost area of the landscape always has a hole or zone area where "something" resides. I'm pretty aware these day's its the remnant of something that I ran into long ago, but it has never gone away; suggesting it's still alive somewhere, waiting.
    I don't see the border visually. As you walk towards the border, it either updates with new content after the dream stutters for a moment (you can sense physically and mentally the strain) or the direction you are walking to suddenly ends the dream prematurely followed by black emptiness.

If you walk along towards the horizon it varies in distance. Most of the time it's usually about a couple hundred feet. (Consider some dreams are not linear, so it's hard to judge.)

But I know if you *walk through* into anything that is considered landscape in the dreamscape then the border is only about 10ft behind the surface you walked into. I modeled a mental control to enable it with the help of my higher self (years ago). I also developed a mental control to turn invisible and immaterial or one but not the other.

I have noticed though that invisibility doesn't work well, as the characters seemingly lose sight of you but still sense you are there and gravitate towards your location. I can also do 3rd person perspective but I no longer have the same kind of access to my higher self to make a mental control for it. I'd have to mentally call out for such a thing with a low degree of success.

---------------
    I also often recall that I am dreaming because "I remember" the dream if it's a repeat dream and therefore become lucid of it being a repeat.

I've also walked through walls in the streets to an area where it is not normally accessible and witness the pre-cursor events that a character does but which I didn't witness on it's first run. So there is some kind of content continuity. If you play along and be where you are supposed to be, it'll play out like a pre-scripted movie from begging to end.

Otherwise, you can simply lift yourself up a wall and stand there and watching things play out from a different vantage point. Of course if you aren't there to play your role, the playback of the dream sequence has issues.

--------------

Honestly, I am impressed by the ability we have to model some semblance of real events in our minds while we sleep.

I am that curious guy who tinkers around in a dream by staring at walls and carpet trying to figure out how the mind can make such a high level of detail.

I like to tinker with things. It's just what I normally do.

Given the above, we probably have our own personal zone which we administer, and then we reside in reality which is subject to another authority.
    Pretty much.

By the way, you can also invite/call upon the Holy Spirit into your dream state. If you are having a nightmare in particular, you can ask that malevolent characters be handled by it. Something invisible that you can sense inside the dream will take over and the malignant character will freeze up like something is holding it in place.

Not unlike real life, now that I think about it.

The next time, that dream repeats, the environment will be the same, but it will be devoid of any malignant characters. I usually just stand around and wait for the dream to end as it is usually empty.

Fundamentally, it's two sides of the same coin, just that we are kept in a sub-zone to ensure we can operate as a separate entity with the ability to have choice.
    I suppose that is more or less true (IMO).

Without that isolated zone, then we'd be no more alive than a programmed robot;
    Actually, when I grew up with the advisor teaching me all those abilities. I noticed along the way, that because you can read peoples mindsets and eventually their near-future actions and thought process.

You'd tend to believe and wonder if people are actually alive or not. Because it becomes like a tedious play where you've seen the movie. Then you have to sit there and wait until it play out in real time. Therefore my younger self had to deal with issues as to whether people are really alive.

That lead me to manipulate people, which is bad, and the advisor lead me away from being that kind of person as a kid/young teen.

As a kid I would then quietly play games of trying to detach myself from "the play" of events as a passtime. (I was stupid, I offer apologies for myself)

----------------

Back then I didn't have the control to direct structures.

Eventually in my teens I learned better ways to control it and then I realized most of what I write about. People are alive, they may seem very 2D but the advisors ethics were beat into me mentally until I accepted it.

Then it is simply about accepting that "others are different" and they aren't able to perceive the same kind of things. Then I later realized that people aren't stupid and they can be quite perceptive if they see too many anomalies. etc etc.

I also noticed that when people first met me, they tended to make a confused face or a surprise face. Without realizing it, I think to this day, perhaps they could perceive the level of psychic output that was smashing into them.

When I learned more, became more able psychically, I started noticing that looking directly at them caused my structures to focus too intently; causing people intense and noticeable headaches. It took me a while to realize the correlation. So I tried different methods of adaptations to keep them from feeling it.

-----------------

which begs the question, if the logic centre of a robot is separated from reality to operate in a different dimension, does that make it a "type" of conscious entity from the point of view of the place which contains its avatar; given it's choices are independent of that reality.
    It sounds like you are making several questions into one.

You are a spirit who is in the different dimension from your body (avatar).
    If you made a machine with non-physical parts, it'll operate in a similar fashion to you.
    It just might not have any self-guiding impulses due to it lacking a soul.

Project Montalk basically reads like someone trying to mechanize and computerize a consciousness. One that could carry out paranormal/psychic phenomena on a rigorous regimen.

Note: I actually have this as a fundamental point concerning two blades in a story I'm writing, where one is "alive" and the other is artificial, but "alive" in the sense it has independent action because it partially exists elsewhere.
    Easiest way to put it is this:

Pontif has a spirit that has all the abilities of a living thing.
    While an ET AI lacks a spirit, even if it has invisible influence components and something like psychic structures.

That immaterial ET AI could be attached to a vessels interior and be called an interactive "computer". To run automated tasks. It is aware of the world, but it cannot do something new on it's own. (No spirit "first impulse")

That immaterial ET AI could also be downscaled and implemented into a fleshy organic body and run the same kinds of tasks.

That immaterial ET AI can also be made to have no physical components. OR it could be attacked to a physical object or process which can bind it to one probability route within our reality.

That immaterial ET AI can also be used to reproduce psychic phenomena, assuming it has all the right ET equipment.

ProTIP: By now, Human beings can probably grow artificial ET bodies (like a Grey?) but may lack the intricate ability to create an ET AI. Perhaps they can simply turn to conjuring evil spirits to place it inside said bodies. A poor mans [AI|NI|SI]?!

Perhaps that may be why Human ET's and Alien ET's read very differently when you check them psychically? <shrug>

In terms of speculating on the machinations of other entities, I fully expect there will be a shift to a reality where the term "adventurer" takes on RPG meaning in real life; Korean writers have covered this extensively, keep an eye out for a title called "Solo Levelling" or "I alone level up" in terms of transliteration; originally a novel, it is also available as a Manhwa (Korean Manga/Graphic Novel, it has great art). It's exactly the sort of ridiculous stunt I would expect a third-party to pull and which many people would eagerly embrace in their misguided greed for power etc.
    I know of the first, but not the second.

What parallels are your referring to?