Page 245 of 271 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Exclamation Link to UAP Report

Link to the report:
    https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...rial-phenomena

For those who do not like to read, a live reading of the report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAHyKZnFvbk
    Last edited by Fore; 06-25-2021 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Added link to UAP report
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

What is most noticeable about this report, is the desperation that I can see in them trying to say as little as possible. After a fair bit of digging, the important bits effectively say:
    We know something is there.
    We don't want to say what it is.
    We're deliberately ignoring as much prior information as possible to reach this conclusion.

This is what I would call "professional fear", suggesting they know it is a can of worms (or, more likely, ravenous chained Hydra's) they don't want unleashed. If the states, as we know them, are still around in 2022, then it'll be a very different world.

Note: I've been getting absolutely hammered by hard influence intrusion. It was so bad I managed to knock over two cups of coffee yesterday. One of them almost stopped me from reading the report when it got knocked over onto the laptop I'd just downloaded it to; literally had the first PDF page up, then got hit by a hard intrusion. Never had that happen before, and the laptop survived. Thinking waaay back, there was a similar intrusion, but in a different way, which almost caused an accident when I was on some stairs once; it stopped when I shot back "too dangerous". Again, I was thinking quite specifically on a particular topic.

So, keep in mind that if you are a subject of interest, then they'll probably ensure you die in an accident. I'm pretty sure they could do it to me any time.

Yesterday at around 6pm - 8pm
    I watched this video:

I was tempted to reply with information on an actual loophole. Even before I decided to do so, I noticed I was being scanned by the ET yet again. But it wasn't painful, just noticeable. I then realized, I can't sense them as well as I once could. I guess my sensitivity to psi phenomena keeps dropping as time passes on.

I had a reply written out with not "too much" but was going through the motions of adding details and weighing how much is "too much". You know how I am, I don't like to hold back. So I decided to point out my escapades with the Tech Press and technology news and how I used what I wrote down in practice by (latently) reading my own cognition in the future and then pretending to pass future information in the present under a thinly disguised veil "as a rumor".

[Note: At this point, the tech press takes my "leaks" seriously even though I post them publicly and not in private. I am way ahead of leaking curve as their own insiders working at companies. It's become a somewhat ironic situation where I "leak" something and they end up asking the people who work at the company if it's actually a scoop or not. Heck, I "leak" the info even before it's been patented.

It's like someone detailing future elements of your unreleased technology even while it's still on the design stage. It's a way to build credibility without having any connection to the source.

In some cases it's a paradox as I quote details from an article that doesn't yet exist in real time. (I've also been told to stop and I have complied. But it is very hard to stop considering I like leaking info...)]

Just when I was thinking of providing links. I noticed my chest suddenly felt pretty bad and I got nausea, then immediately, one of my dogs started to have a seizure out of the blue. He began having trouble breathing.

I then realized that I should back down when I also heard an Angel remark from somewhere above that it would be in my best interest to stop drawing attention to myself. It said my reveals aren't needed, are a dangerous excursion if I personally engage in drawing attention to myself. It stated to allow the natural flow of events to progress to their end conclusion. It said I am not needed to make anyone aware of anything that is coming and I should not provoke a response from "them" (the ET).

I weighed it for a few moments and backed down. I may be protected. But that doesn't mean that anyone else is fair game for the ET. I then realized while holding my dog that this is the same old game from years ago. I recalled the same things that the Angel said that made me flee from the forum years ago.

I said "outloud" in my mind (begrudgingly for the ET pick up and perceive since they were scanning me) that I would delete the information I had written and not attempt to engage in sharing information nor attempt to prove the research by providing supporting evidence.

I went to the computer and deleted the text and closed the window.

--------------
    After about an hour, the Angel said some stuff about not interfering in the course of natural events planned for the world and (as was previously privately discussed between me and the Angel) that I must stop trying to think about interfering by exchanging messages with ordinary individuals.

It warned me that I could be detained by people by my accounts and involvement and that I should keep my involvement in silence. It said it would not stop me, but it said I was inviting harsh consequences if I bring attention to them. That my words are more dangerous than I imagine.

It dissuaded and reminded me not to think about directing people to the forum as it will only further encroach the number of victims that will come into contact with the "ET". It also said (as previously discussed) that I had thoughts of intending to share information with people with my schemes.

(It means, that I had already thought of targeting emerging news events to release information by choosing the most popular points of discussion and unloading on them)

It basically intoned, that I might be a hindrance to God if I keep trying to leak information that belongs to the "ET".

That hurt my feelings to say the least....

---------

Basically, it told me to keep it to myself. Lay low, don't agitate anyone. We don't need your help, your brazen/reckless behavior invites wrinkles into the way things are supposed to be. That my idea is just as bad for my well being.

Then I realized, it's right. If I release info, then try to prove it, don't I shoot myself in the foot? What exactly do I gain by doing that and drawing attention to myself? I could get detained if I go far enough to prove it or make it seem even remotely plausible. Or if some worldwide event completely separate and unrelated from me (such as an ET in the flesh presenting itself in person) becomes a thing of notoriety....that makes my claims and accounts a thing to be focused on.

I realized I am surprisingly stupid from analyzing it to its end conclusion. I know there are consequences. So why invite that into my life? Do I really need to tell anyone anything?(Nope)

I told the Angel I don't care about bringing attention to myself and it was right, seems I am reckless and I don't think about the consequences of my actions. It commented that I had been fortunate until then that I hadn't experienced any ~inescapable~ consequences. (Things that can't be undone)

Thats it. Oh I asked it to make a request up the chain for the ET stop scanning me and it didn't say anything but agreed that I should ask and pray for it. The scanning leveled off as I asked in prayer for it. Don't know how long it took, maybe an hour or two. Maybe less.
    Last edited by Fore; 06-28-2021 at 06:55 AM.

Hmmm, I think I understand your position. Over my end I was irritated enough about "some individuals" who have been causing me trouble lately that I added a few prayers I normally wouldn't.
    Namely, asking that "ET" would would be powerless to cause me harm, be enslaved to my will should I come across them, without any consequences as to what I did to them, and that my mere presence would cause them fear and horror.
    I very much doubt that will happen, but I think the thought counts; including them entrapped in the world of Teletubbies, behaving all cheerful and loving while hugging bunny rabbits for all eternity; and possessing a sub-50IQ.
    Anyway, enough ranting I must admit, though, I don't usually get any comment over my way for things I write; perhaps of no real consequence?

If you want, I can redesign some of your posts points and show you how to be an effective hellraiser for "ET". But this forums activity is pretty dead (I think?) so I doubt they would care.

We'd have to target some conversational hotspot where it's like a tinderbox. (I think that the right word to use?)

Anyway, you tempt me to do bad things,
    Last edited by Fore; 06-28-2021 at 08:33 AM.

Well, I must admit, one must ask if the "power of love" (so-called most powerful force in the universe) can draw away the adversaries subjects o they work for the greater good. (Okay, I'm being a tad sarcastic there, but there's bound to be something to that.)
    If you want to give some pointers, fire away, I can usually put 2+2 together, and find the missing 6 digits afterwards.

Exclamation

I am not sure what your question is.
    If you want, we can talk about how "ET" can be controlled by the "UT". (Angels)

It's not that some "Power of Love" has anything to do with it. Lets reconstruct some notions so that we can be on the same page of thinking.

"UT" have "bodies". Though, they are made of some kind of uber higher-dimensional material (plainly said) that can be transformed into other "kinds" of ~~ materials ~~.

Physical materials like what exists in our spacetime system, that "material" is just "one kind". Though, I should probably say something other than the word "Material". I don't think the word exists in English.

I'll follow up later, after this, to better explain why "material" is a bad choice of words. I should probably instead say something akin to "Material System". We exist as human beings only being familiar with knowing one kind of "Material System". (Physical mass and energy)

Even though technically we are a subset of various "Material Systems" layered together to make one individual living thing.

--------------

You'd have to suspend the notion of what you believe Angels are "made of" to understand things a bit more properly. We'd loosely say "they are spirit".

Spirit = Uber Higher Dimensional "Material System"

--------------

Their "Material System" is designed to be flexible. To be able to traverse more than one kind of "Material Systems". Material Systems work within a framework of an established reality. Heaven is one kind of "Material System", ours physical reality is another.

---------------
    As you can imagine, an Angel can "Manifest" by converting their "Material System" from one format into another. Such that they can "Manifest" a physical body and establish a presence within the confines of our reality. Eating, drinking, sex, seeing, hearing, walking and talking....etc.

I refer to them as "UT" Ultra-Terrestrials for that reason. They traverse reality systems. Other people would probably instead say they are "Multi-Dimensional" beings. (Same/Same)

=============

Having laid that groundwork, to get to your question, there is a Higher Being than even the Angels. You'd know Him by His title: God.

Basically put, it is my understanding that God is the Foundation and Operating Code that runs all reality systems. He is intimately tied to "Everything". He "Knows" Everything from Beginning to End. He is "All Powerful" because He manages it all.

If He wants to deny an "ET" entry to a certain patch of spacetime in our physical "Material System" or in the Spiritual "Material System"...He can.

If He wants to restrict the available probability path(s) for a living being such as an "ET" or a "UT" then He can. If He intentions that (for example) that "ET" party will never cross into the area of Africa. The "ET" will never be able to enter.

The probability of that happening simply ceases to exist for the defined party. They won't be able to think, do, or act in a way that make it an emergent possibility.

God can edit reality to His pleasure. Simply said.

God has provided a name for Himself in the Bible that literally translates as "I AM". Literally, a timeless existence with no beginning frame of reference and no ending frame of reference. Eternal, always was, always is, always will be.

Jesus the Christ is the "Son of God" and also the "Son of Man". A part of God, that took on a Human Form. He alludes to it all through the Bible but the majority of the people in it's pages never readily realize it. They become outraged when He assumes a direct association with His "Father".

The Holy Spirit, another part of God, but in a Spiritual "Material System" form. This is the aspect of God that in our reality is able to alter and reforms reality. Seen through our eyes, we'd call them miracles. (Which they are)
    ===========

As far as I can understand, Angels exist simply to perform management tasks across "Material Systems" in our reality and outside of it. Most of the Angels we know of are messengers. While others are created for more specific purposes.

When you Pray to God, through Christ, for a thing. It is either accepted or rejected by God. If accepted He assigns an order to an Angel to carry it out.

If the ET pester you too much, pray, if its accepted, they'll be forced to move away by the attending "UT"/Angel or another mechanism at play.

-------------

And if you are wondering, yes, human beings are just as subject to God as the "UT"/"ET" are.

https://youtu.be/sWT6Xq7zfwg?t=2691
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T02AYe0jh08 (The Plague on the Firstborn - Angel of Death is Coming)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1VO-ZAom0 (The Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt- The Ten Commandments 1956)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJcd1NFw5JY (The Death of Pharaoh’s Firstborn- The Ten Commandments 1956)
    Last edited by Fore; 06-28-2021 at 11:15 AM.

I think, in a way, the UT concept could also be defined in terms of a fluid system. They are fluid (conceptually) in that they can fit and mould to any system, so a fluidic hyperform, able to take on the required parameters to interact with anything.
    Personally, I consider it also as a mathematical definition, where they can define the parameters of anything by simply recoding it. From another perspective, all systems have a standard interface, or a mix of interfaces, to which a well defined system can attach.

I've also just considered what can be told not to go somewhere, or do something, can also be defined as only going to certain places or doing certain things. Thus, it would be quite possible to "generate the required phenomena" on request to cause something to happen, if it were granted. I also consider that, having read carefully through the bible, God has an excellent sense of humour; quite how far that goes, I'm not sure.

Note: A long time ago in the past I considered and researched if it would be possible to pattern glass to "adjust" enough to create autonomous glass robots. Lets just say, over time I learned glass is the worst material to choose, because of it's inherent complexity.

Side Note: Jesus is also referred to as "The Voice" quite early on, you'll read a bit more how he was made in Job, and that he is essentially an autonomous part of God separated from the whole; quite painfully, I might add.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

God has provided a name for Himself in the Bible that literally translates as "I AM". Literally, a timeless existence with no beginning frame of reference and no ending frame of reference. Eternal, always was, always is, always will be.

Jesus the Christ is the "Son of God" and also the "Son of Man". A part of God, that took on a Human Form. He alludes to it all through the Bible but the majority of the people in it's pages never readily realize it. They become outraged when He assumes a direct association with His "Father".

The Holy Spirit, another part of God, but in a Spiritual "Material System" form. This is the aspect of God that in our reality is able to alter and reforms reality. Seen through our eyes, we'd call them miracles. (Which they are)
    ===========

This is interesting. In addition to the "Voice", Jesus is also referred to as the "Word", or the "Logos". In Hebrew, "Logos" is the word dabar which signifies "intelligence", "word", "creative information". The Logos can be seen as the creative Word which is "intelligent" and "informs".

Jean -Yves Leloup in his book "The Sacred Embrace of Jesus and Mary" says,

"In order for something to exist, it must be informed in the genetic sense of the word. Without this in-formation, as the Gospel of John says, nothing can subsist, or take form. Thus in the very beginning, there is this Intelligence, this creative Word, which 'informs' all things."

Heraclitus described the Logos as a "link" and that we become intelligent through aspiring to this Logos.

What is the "logos" linking to then? I assume infinity or "God".

It's also interesting to note that Christ is the representation of the embodiment of the Trinity - which, “makes the Invisible known to the visible, tangible universe.”

Therefore the role of the Christ is as the "Mediator", bridging the gap between the Divine and the Earth. Making the Invisible known to the visible. Mankind, I believe, is ultimately here to act as a Mediator, too. To embody the cross and to be able to "dissect words and liberate the Spirit within".
    “O crux ave spes unica”.
    Hail o cross, the only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post

Side Note: Jesus is also referred to as "The Voice" quite early on, you'll read a bit more how he was made in Job, and that he is essentially an autonomous part of God separated from the whole; quite painfully, I might add.
    Where is this in Job? I can't recall Jesus ever being called the voice. In the OT he was called the Word (1 Samuel 3:1) or Yahweh (Genesis 19:24), or the "Angel (literally means messenger) of the Lord" (Judges 6:21-23). I've read the whole thing, and I don't remember reading anything about Jesus being separated, painfully, from something. The trinity always was three persons, all of which exist "a se" (from Aseity)- existing in and of itself, not created.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 06-29-2021 at 10:48 AM.