Page 246 of 262 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 2613

Thread: What we think we know so far

It has been a very long time since I covered this particular topic, so I will need to do some reading again. However, be aware we will both have very different interpretations of the same material, I don't really expect they will be reconcilable. (I'm pretty sure you know how it is with different interpretations of the faith.)

So, without referring to scripture directly, my understanding of the material is that Yahweh generated a being from part of himself; which acted like a deity in its early developmental phase. This being, later called Jesus, was effectively the toolmaker who worked in conjunction with Yahweh to make everything. Here lies the point where wisdom can create a problem, they were the same being, and yet are not now. Much as a mothers eggs could be considered to be the same being at one point, but later are two under the right circumstances. The holy spirit, for example, is an extension of Gods will, much as one can consider the breath of God as being of God. However, one must reflect that at some point some things must be considered as generated and operating separately, otherwise we contort ourselves into being God because we are made of part of him; herein lies danger and hubris. It is far safer to consider we know nothing, and all interpretations of Yahweh are incorrect in some shape or form due to the shortcomings of man.

As an aside, consider one cannot look upon the face of God and live. If we take that literally in the context of the trinity, then no-one would have survived to write the New Testament, and the world would have ended up a very strange place.

The Bible doesn't contain any scripture that informs on anything before the beginning of creation. It only informs as far as what happened at creation, and Jesus, not by that name, is present as an individual person during that time. What you are talking about sounds like it might come from Gnostic texts, perhaps from Nag Hammadi. That material is very late.

There is only one person of the Trinity which you cannot look upon and live. We get that with God the Father, but with God the son, seen in the OT often as "the angel of the LORD", we see that this is not the case - much to the surprise of those that see Him. Gideon in particular becomes terrified that having seen the angel of the LORD face to face he will now die, so he see this Character as Yahweh, but he doesn't realize the warning is only for God (Yahweh) the Father.
    Last edited by Sansanoy; 06-29-2021 at 04:01 PM.

https://streaming.lamarzulli.net/programs/disclosure

The most interesting parts are in the latter half of the video. Around 12min onwards.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

34:54 UAP metamaterial waveguides <-- most interesting portion?
    @55min is also okay

Looks like HAL PUTOFF is trying to put together a replica design based on loose concepts inside a real UFO.

@1:04:00min
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fore; 07-03-2021 at 01:54 AM.

MYSTERY WIRE - UK House of Lords debate on US UFO Report

TLDR; Let us honorable members agree to wink at each other, then bury our heads in the sand with respect to the matter at hand.

George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell on Government’s UAP Report - COAST TO COAST AM 2021

L.A Marzulli The Hidden History of Lost Civilizations - The Remnants -COAST TO COAST AM 2021

Pay close attention at 14min and 17min and 22min
    Looks like this guys thoughts are mirroring my own conclusions.

L.A. Marzulli ‘Nephilim’ Amongst Us - COAST TO COAST AM 2021

@5min and @12min and @17min and @19min <-- pretty important

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...pWU6oXmsvDEC1e

^^^^
    Take a look over the method of how it was destroyed.

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations…

Interesting parts at 10mins.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-04-2021 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations…

Interesting parts at 10mins.
    I love that channel. What do you think of his Atlantis videos about the eye of the Sahara? Does it fit with your experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I love that channel. What do you think of his Atlantis videos about the eye of the Sahara? Does it fit with your experiences?
    My personal opinion is that most lost civilizations are probably where the old coastlines used to be. (probably underwater some 130ft to 400ft).

On the topic of Atlantis I don't really have any prior opinion. I think Bright Insight has found it or a colony.

I recall the Advisor said it was a major cultural civilization with a ring of outposts on most continents. Some of them located in the (now) oceans. She claimed that people ~overhyped~ their level of civilizations and they lacked specific fields of study. (shake and bake civilizations, not natural developments). She talked about their cultural priesthood/liaisons and how there were conflicts of interests when it came to borrowed technology.

---------------------
    So my whole insight is pretty much in flux as I glean new things. To me, it sounds like most pre-flood civilizations are lost and wiped away. Probably built near the old coastlines and are currently burred under sediments.

My current tangent of thinking is that the reasons we have so many historical anachronistic evidences is because our human civilizations have been tampered with. Such as a civilization that had math and geometry handed to them in a silver platter to build large structures but seemingly limited material knowledge and associated concepts.