Page 256 of 271 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2702

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post

I remember that when you moved, they had to get special permission to operate again since you were in a new area. That matches perfectly with the concept of angels over the nations (Deuteronomy 32.8, Daniel 10:13). That there are these territorial angels who have departed from their roles (Psalm 82). It kind of seems like there is still some of that ownership somehow. That might be why.
    Yes, that whole territory thing is apparently true.

The youtube channel "Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure" re-aired something that was apparently filmed back in 2013. There in Linda Moulton Howe and Richard Dolan appear to affirm (albeit, in a very basic sense) that Territories among the ET appear to exist on Earth.

I also noticed they had "Anonymous" at the beginning of the video from years gone by.

I time coded it:

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Yes, that whole territory thing is apparently true.

The youtube channel "Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure" re-aired something that was apparently filmed back in 2013. There in Linda Moulton Howe and Richard Dolan appear to affirm (albeit, in a very basic sense) that Territories among the ET appear to exist on Earth.

I also noticed they had "Anonymous" at the beginning of the video from years gone by.

I time coded it:

In turn, I suspect that if it were carefully examined, the ET territories will likely overlay the territories assigned to the adversary 1:1 . There is one territory of old, a principality, described around chapter 10 of the book of Daniel https://www.legit.ng/1215095-prince-persia-bible.html . If one were to find the old boundaries, and I suspect they don't move much, you could map it over the places of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Some quick comments
    Is there any particular reason why people have a bad opinion of Michael Salla?
    I personally found the man to be as close to the ideal as i've ever seen.

It's like someones going around ufology and discrediting the best individuals and promoting the worst types.

Edit: If I'd use an analogy, Michael Salla attitude (the last time I paid attention) is a vegetarian straight shooter. Logical, concise, mostly neutral.

While the people being promoted to the forefront seems to be junk food eaters who ingest just about anything and vomit it back up. With seemingly little objectivity or strategy to their madness.

If they were an antenna to increase a signal-to-noise ratio, I'd tear them off the roof, throw them into the trashcan from high above, spit on it's while uttering "useless". Unfit for any useful purpose.

(Sorry, I just realized that a little over the top)
    Last edited by Fore; 08-23-2021 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    In turn, I suspect that if it were carefully examined, the ET territories will likely overlay the territories assigned to the adversary 1:1 . There is one territory of old, a principality, described around chapter 10 of the book of Daniel https://www.legit.ng/1215095-prince-persia-bible.html . If one were to find the old boundaries, and I suspect they don't move much, you could map it over the places of today.
    Many people just don't see the spirit world for what it really is. There is a spiritual war going on all the time around us.

Daniel 10:12-14

Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

Below is some very good comments on this passage from Ron Dart's booklet he wrote called (The Tracks of the Devil). You've got to go all the way back to The Tower of Babel when God separated the 70 nations of the earth and chose 70 Sons of God to rule over the nations. These 70 Sons of God did not and have not ruled the divided territories without corruption entering the picture......"These 70 Sons of God were corrupt of they became corrupt." Later God chose Abraham to begin a new nation....."God's nation" that would be the beginning to bring all nations back to God.

Ron Dart wrote:

Now the vision Daniel received in answer to his prolonged prayer is fascinating enough, but in the process of revealing the vision, the messenger of God dropped a small piece of tantalizing information. Most of us believe that God is all powerful, that all He has to do is say the word and all powers, human and demonic, fall down before Him. Yet here is an emissary of God who is held up for three weeks by someone called the 'Prince of Persia.' Who is this 'Prince of Persia' and how was he able to thwart an angel of the Almighty?

Consider the picture. Daniel fasts and prays to God. God hears him and immediately dispatches an answer. The problem is that Daniel is inside the kingdom of Persia, and God's messenger has to fight his way in! It is no small battle—it takes three weeks to make it. Think what this means. There was a spirit being, called the Prince of Persia, who was strong enough to stand off an angel of God for three weeks. In the end, it takes two to one odds to win, and the battle is still not over. Michael, another Prince of God, keeps the Prince of Persia busy while the angel comes to Daniel to deliver the message.

One would have thought that God could have whispered in Daniel's ear, or that the angel could simply have materialized in Daniel's room....What this story reveals to us, almost as an aside, is that there is a spiritual world alongside our world, invisible to us, but real, vibrant, alive and dangerous. We use the word infrastructure to describe the physical structure underlying our society—water pipes, sewers, utilities—things underground and invisible, but real and necessary, nonetheless. What comes as a shock is the fact that there is also a spiritual infrastructure—unseen, unsensed, invisible, but nonetheless real and powerful. Not only is there a spirit world co-existing with our own, but there are spiritual battles routinely fought around us, and the outcome is by no means automatic (p.3-4).
    Last edited by ScaRZ; 08-23-2021 at 11:46 AM.

It's like someones going around ufology and discrediting the best individuals and promoting the worst types.

Edit: If I'd use an analogy, Michael Salla attitude (the last time I paid attention) is a vegetarian straight shooter. Logical, concise, mostly neutral.

While the people being promoted to the forefront seems to be junk food eaters who ingest just about anything and vomit it back up. With seemingly little objectivity or strategy to their madness.

If they were an antenna to increase a signal-to-noise ratio, I'd tear them off the roof, throw them into the trashcan from high above, spit on it's while uttering "useless". Unfit for any useful purpose.

The main reason people have a problem with him these days is his unwavering support for Corey Goode, whom most researchers consider a fraud.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Ha, maybe not that far over!!! (kind of thought thought you would be up on this!)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ut-Corey-Goode
    Last edited by epo333; 08-23-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Ha, maybe not that far over!!! (I kind of thought thought you would be upon this!)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...ut-Corey-Goode
    You'd think I would be following UFOlogy and its many stories. The reality though, is that I am an outsider looking in. I don't bother following much if it's not directly in front of me or someone brings it up.

So I may know of the names, but know little about what they believe.

For example, I know who Wilcox is (forgot his first name, sorry). What he looks like. But I have no real clue as to what he's into.

I knew of Puthoff and knew he was a physicist/scientist but didn't know until the last month that he was into physic stuff (stargate?). I thought he was only into nuts and bolts stuff.

I thought Kit Green was just a research psychic. I had no clue he was a project manager at the CIA.

==========
    I don't own any UFO material except one plastic figurine that the Advisor gave me of herself when I was much younger. I think there is a Stephen Speilberg ET doll I saw somewhere. Not mine and I don't know where it is at the moment.

I have one PDF file for the Montalk Project (which I never finished).

Just yesterday I purchased the first book UFO book I'll ever own ("fiction") for Tom Delong's releases.
    I am curious as to what he's up to and what stories they are using. For that reason I bought it.

------------------

I don't keep any diaries of my former contact experience. ("ET" rules)
    The only records are stored online.
    I don't have any recordings of any kind.
    I rarely take any photos of myself.

So once I die (hopefully not soon) it'll all disappear with me.

It's not paranoia on my part, it's just paranoia on the ET's part and how they made this box of confinement, and I've had always been forced to live in the confines of that box. (parameters)

==================
    It's very hard for me to read ET/contactee and UFOlogical books. I just feel a repulsion as if someone has given me strong hypnotic programming to keep me from it.

I've found ways around it if I try hard enough. Speed reading seems to reduce the effect. I am using speed reading through a PDF version of the book I bought to read through the material.

As I know I'll never be able to read the physical book itself.

==================

Even if it looks like I don't have the mental/emotional scars/trauma of dealing with the ET, it's just because I hide it well. I wish I could go back in time and tell my younger self what I've been through because of them. I am sure the younger me would decide not to have anything to do with them.

==================

One of the biggest things I most want to resolve is the ability to see things the way a normal person does.

To relate to people perfectly without imitation.

God once gave me a brief gift, an insight, that incidentally accentuated just how damaged I am because of my experiences.
    For about a minute He allowed me to feel like I belonged and was like everyone else. I felt something I never felt before which is to feel like I am a part of Humanity. After that minute was over it went back to how it's always been.

That's when I realized that I didn't notice that I don't feel like I am a part of the group. That I am a "neither here nor there" person. I've noticed while reading the old text of mine that I sometimes write like I am not a human being myself. Or like an outsider looking in.

I remember when I used to sit down and do "people watching" and read their minds silently and picked up on all those crazy thoughts and intense emotions and reactions that people had internally that these people thought no one could perceive on their insides. Wondering what was broken inside of me that I couldn't "do that" naturally.

It's seriously demoralizing when you have to imitate something that doesn't come out naturally.
    I didn't even fully understand how people even see the world until I started suppressing my PSI abilities.

Only then did I realize that normal people are the way they are because they can't see anything beyond their eyes and ears and some inference. You can't change any aspect of what it is to be normal and still remain normal.

Ugh, I am typing what on my mind again....
    Last edited by Fore; 08-24-2021 at 10:12 PM.

Fore,

Sometimes letting out how your feelings, releases and eases the turmoil we struggle with within ourselves.

Reading your writings over the years has made me realize and thankful that I didn't travel down many of the roads offered to me at the times I were seeking and researching the many paranormal "widgets" contained in our universe.

I think each person (soul?) has their unique "normalcy" as they exist through the Alpha and Omega.

There is no way we can know the plan of our Creator, (if you will) we are his tools sometimes. Perhaps he has created you to be the "static" against these forces that surround us daily.

Speaking of static, my brain isn't developing what I feel I need to say!

. . .

Later maybe:

A pretty detailed encounter I came across just now about a UFO filling up with water.

You can see the basic elements.
    Projected phasing light (the pale blue light)...not sure why it is on in this case?

The Orbs (drones/cameras/exterior sensors) detaching from the main body. Then reattaching before the main body leaves the area.

The main phasing field around the main craft causing disturbances in electrical devices.

-------------------

I wonder whats the purpose of the pulsating lights around the rim? I somehow doubt they are anti-collision lights...?
    Last edited by Fore; 08-25-2021 at 04:32 AM.

@Fore

I was wondering if you have any contact from the one I remember years ago that you called "The Guardian". You wrote more about "The Advisor" but did mention The Guardian some. If I remember correctly The Advisor was ET, while The Guardian was Angelic.