Page 4 of 271 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ Any Readers

In other words, Read, Learn and Understand....but beware.

Technically, this is....in a sense....forbidden knowledge. (Religiously speaking)

So if you put it into practice, your in for a world of hurt because of so many hazards that exist if you intend to actually develop and use these abilities. There are also moral hazards that you will frequently encounter. There are also ethical issues that will quickly arise in your mind if you start to utilize these various types of paranormal phenomena to your advantage. If you learn about it and use it to understand what you see in ET/UFO accounts (in general) what once didn't make much sense....will now seem more "ordinary" and understandable.

Also, a tiny warning for those currently engaged in ET affairs. If you absorb this information be aware that when you are "read" telepathically, you are very likely to be asked how you know about this or any of the topics within. You might be asked very firm questions or you might even be upgraded in their handling approach...though I am not sure that is a good thing.

----------------

(IMO)
    The more aware you are of "things you shouldn't know about" the more iffy your predicament becomes.

If you are in front of the right ET, they might open up more with the truth [and less of the practiced disinfo] of what they are doing with you if they believe you have a sufficient understanding of what is happening around you.

If you are in front of the wrong ET, well, bad things might happen as they try to figure out (from you) where you learned it from and what to do next (if anything).

It is 50/50 luck of the draw. I hope you are a very lucky guy/gal!
    So what do you think of established remote viewers such as Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle and Paul Smith? Or those who teach such as Courtney Brown and Ed Dames? Do you think they are evil? Or leading everyone into danger?
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

@ Pontif

I suggest every three pages we compile a list of the most relevant material. So that anyone dropping in half way can save themselves time by reading the most relevant posts instead of the whole back and forth that has very little to do with the purpose of the thread.

I suggest this kind of format (example):

Lol, you mean the books where you lifted most of your information from?
    Can we start with Montalk/Archie's bibliographies for his books?
    Last edited by A99; 01-14-2012 at 05:18 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Once again,you're talking about what Fore and his astral ET guys are saying
    @ A99

They are not "astral" ET. (whatever that means?)

That is a big misconception as later when I make a basic animation it eliminate the ambiguity.

@ Mods,

If pontif is fine with it, could you change the name of the thread?

You use your terms and I will interpret them to mine. Your ETs are 'astral'.

Mind aren't.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    So what do you think of established remote viewers such as Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle and Paul Smith? Or those who teach such as Courtney Brown and Ed Dames? Do you think they are evil? Or leading everyone into danger?
    I don't think (or know) much about them.

As for one thread of what leads people into danger, it is the freedom to use them without any oversight except a persons own whims. If I use it to RV my local ATM to pluck the PINs from the people making transactions as well as their card numbers, then I can do what ever social engineering I can get away with. That might be what some people might think of doing.

Or how about watching your spouse 24x7 to make sure she/he is not cheating on you? (Imagine RV AND Telepathy in this scenario?...)

Or what if you drop in Remotely to hear a conversation where people are laughing about lying to you? What should a person do (ethically) when confronted with non-standard (psychic) collection activity? Should they react on it preemptively? Maybe walk into it despite knowing about it?

Those are the kind of moral/ethical and behavioral dangers I am talking about. (By the way, that last one is real and has happened to me in real life off the forum...not fun)

----------------------

The other danger is....

In a world where almost everyone is largely dormant at their psychic level....it is not hard to spot a psychic from the sky sitting in a tin can in the sky.

Especially if you have a lot of influence output spreading out all over the place like a flare in a concrete and wooden jungle called a city. A psychics emissions can be sensed from a great distance. Especially by high technology folk floating invisibly through our air space.

I think Steven Greer and folks like him have pow-wows at beaches and far off places (at great cost) to show people how to make themselves "get noticed".

The people you attract may not be friendly, or they may be very friendly...therein is the danger.

To assume there is none...is kinda interesting to say the least. I am not even invoking (pun intended) the topic of spiritual sources.
    Last edited by Fore; 01-14-2012 at 05:32 PM.

You use your terms and I will interpret them to mine. Your ETs are 'astral'.

Mind aren't.
    If by astral you mean physical...then yes. Otherwise, it is disinformation.

Lol, you mean the books where you lifted most of your information from?
    Can we start with Montalk/Archie's bibliographies for his books?
    No, that would be to skip the irrelevant [or marginally irrelevant] posts on this thread.

Blog Entries
    I don't think (or know) much about them.
    I have started two threads in this (Mind's Eye) section. Each has free downloads of professional journals on Remote Viewing. I think you will find them a very interesting read. I suggest starting with the one from IRVA (International Remote viewing Association).

As for one thread of what leads people into danger, it is the freedom to use them without any oversight except a persons own whims. If I use it to RV my local ATM to pluck the PINs from the people making transactions as well as their card numbers, then I can do what ever social engineering I can get away with. That might be what some people might think of doing.
    And the splitting of the hydrogen atom led to nuclear medicine as well as weapons of mass destruction. The same could be said about any hardware gathered after a UFO crash.

The people you attract may not be friendly, or they may be very friendly...therein is the danger.

To assume there is none...is kinda interesting to say the least. I am not even invoking (pun intended) the topic of spiritual sources.
    So is walking down many New York City streets.

I'm not saying there is no danger in it, I'm saying that the ability, in and of itself, is not evil.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Since I will be making some inputs to this thread, I will be showing you how you can use your own Influence Production to be able to capture photographic evidence of those beings/ets/entities should any of them be around you... which is usually the case. We each are surrounded by the unseen.

If you do not have enough "Influence Production" then you will not be able to capture things photographically... unless the beings are already loaded with their own "Influence Production" to be able to manifest in ways to be able to be photographed or recorded by video.

Fore said:

The information being shared here is NOT forbidden knowledge.

It may seem so in the presentation Fore and Pont are giving here because they are sometimes (many times) speaking cryptically to make things harder to understand for the neophyte... that and them using Fore's own terms he created for terms already in usage. That too serves the purpose to make things more complicated in terms of explaining everything and also making things sound more Science Fiction-like... like something out of Star Wars. lol
    I didn't learn it from books my friend. I learned it through interactions, lessons and lots of stress testing conducted upon me.

The stuff you see on TV and books may be what you learned from. It is not what I learned. So if I seem a bit lost by hollywood words. It might be because I am actually not too familiar with the stuff that is laying around in pop-culture.

Your references to pop-culture are just more mystified associations. I don't even like Star Wars. (!)

If you want to use hollywood terms to describe the paranormal, by all means tire yourself out. If you want to use the nitty gritty terms that are found in a mystics corner/tent, by all means tire yourself out. If you wish to demonstrate for me your psychic prowess with lots of hand waving, by all means, tire yourself out.

I can then utilize your own excess output (if any) for my own commentary purposes.

I have started two threads in this (Mind's Eye) section. Each has free downloads of professional journals on Remote Viewing. I think you will find them a very interesting read. I suggest starting with the one from IRVA (International Remote viewing Association).
    Was Ingo Swann the one that wrote Penetration?

If so then I know him a little bit. I have not yet read past page 18. But it was incredibly interesting to read even up to that point if that is Ingo Swann. If that is him, he made some interesting discoveries at the pool on that day. Heh, very interesting man.

And the splitting of the hydrogen atom led to nuclear medicine as well as weapons of mass destruction. The same could be said about any hardware gathered after a UFO crash.
    I cannot argue against this point. Just be aware, the greater the leap forward, the greater the danger.

So is walking down many New York City streets.

I'm not saying there is no danger in it, I'm saying that the ability, in and of itself, is not evil.
    I don't know what to say to this, other than....I think the ability itself is not necessarily evil. I think by use of it, new doors are opened up that can lead to a pandoras box.

The immensity of the dangers and human nature make me personally feel Grimm at the thought. Even I need supervision every now and then.

If left alone with my abilities actively turned completely on. I worry deeply about what the various temptations would lead me to do. The only ones whom have ever held me back were the ETs under strict observation. Enough so, it is very rare that anyone leaves me unattended for long without some level of oversight.

Since I have disabled the majority of the psychic tools at my disposal, I have also found that my personal stiff control over my lower mind has degraded. I am becoming less like them in control and more like the average person. I personally resolved to keep temptation at a distance. It is a scary thought in itself to imagine that one day I will be totally normal and share the same base thoughts and motivations as any regular person.

That is probably something super strange to say LOL. But thats how I see it.

When I had my abilities in their active state, the lower mind is just like your hand, you can control it with an overbearing degree. Same is true for your own personal body and it's associated psychic extensions. Enough control, that people like me become extremely flat emotionally (and perhaps creatively). Stoic[1] is maybe a better term. Inert.

There is alot that goes on inside a normal person that doesn't occur in that state of mind. There is an excess of self control that is necessary to control your own ability.

Normal people are very laid back and relaxed in a different sense. Very uninhibited and fluid and selfish but loving and caring etc...

It is scary to think on the possibility that someday there will be people whom will naturally gain control of their abilities with their lower mind as their guiding force.

You must imagine the mayhem that will cause. Privacy and the level of perception will be something unfamiliar to people alive today. I imagine it must work out somehow. But how, is a mystery even to me. I wouldn't be surprised if WW3 is a necessary component to it's evolution. Even the kids whom are gifted with the artificial versions (I think they call themselves star seeds?) seem to realize there is a deeply incompatible nature to how two different levels of thoughts and comportment work.

Personally, I don't see how the two can co-exist in a really genuine and functional way. Even the ETs instructed me to emulate the expected behaviors that normal people seem to expect. But all of that is just pure emulation and not actual deep understanding of what normal is supposed to be.

The ETs I knew don't seem to have a fully functional fix to integrating the two perfectly. I recall my handler tried to teach me how to try to create a genuine approximation of what people want. The whole PSI ability and the associated "control mechanisms" are like "a gear" that changes "the human way" too drastically to still make it compatible in just the right sense. Every impression I have always heard seemed to indicate the next version will be better or more robust and compatible.

But I think those are just baloney rumors. They seem to get the biology right but the psychology is not quite mixing well. There is something that is missing that they are trying to recreate. Something that makes the two compatible.

I see that I can see another persons mind, I understand it to a great degree, but I don't know how to relate to it perfectly as the same sensations in the other persons body aren't going through mine.

Now that my abilities are turned off, and the self control is evaporating, the whole base foundation is coming together and stirring up. Old things that stirred in me since childhood are coming back. It feels nice to be able to sit somewhere and talk and your behavior and symptoms inside your mind and chest all work together to make it natural. But I wonder how much more I will De-evolve before I reach a completely normal state where my thoughts will be all over the place like everyone else. Or when I will start to fidget like everyone else and have that natural authentic prose that people always have.

It is strange to compare my group to perfectly normal people, there is such a huge difference. I wonder why they even wanted me to learn this stuff anyway?
    Last edited by Fore; 01-14-2012 at 06:58 PM.