Page 43 of 271 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Exclamation

By the way,

The main factor behind people who have been "treated" by the ET is to simply understand that they are given limited information about what is happening to them. They are forced/pushed to accept what to believe. In what little they know....and the huge number of things they don't seem to know....they have to resolve a narrative that fits their understanding.

The ET are there to "help" them resolve a "false narrative" they can live with and that is usually "a functional relationship" at the very least. They assist in the "experience" of "discovery" until the subject is capable of carrying out tasks remotely.

Some people are simply biological material that some factions use as breeding stock and repositories. The Grey especially told me that some people do not require interaction or "treatment". Whether they understand or not is not important in those cases, as long as they live through it and remain silent. If there is a possibility they may talk, they said they simply insert an absurd narrative into the individual in order to disqualify their accounts "as heard" in front of other non-participants.

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I am veering off from the main point I wanted to touch on.

Consider the following...and realize I probably shouldn't admit to knowing about it....that there are mechanisms mental and psychological/psyche functions that the ETs leave behind in individuals. Like leaving behind several ~backdoors~ in a compromised individual.

The term the (intentionally unnamed ET) used was "triggers" (among other names).

-------------------------------------------------

When you approach an Inelia Benz type of individual you can readily assume that there are procedures that have been followed through in the course of treatment. A series of different standardized process that been thoroughly applied by the ET handler(s).

When these "compromised" individuals are done with the process, these "vulnerabilities and features" remain intact for future use in controlling the direction and path of the individual. Some are highly sensitive and suggestible through psychic stimulation.

(Meaning they are "uninhibited" in following through with any external psychic commands and stimulation)

They may be overly sensitive to psychic suggestions. They may develop Pavlovian-esque responses to certain types of stimulation and situational conditions.

(For example, in my case, I cannot watch someones examination without zoning out and feeling incredibly sleepy. Seeing someone being examined around their head or chest makes a funny feeling come out of the center of my head. Like a mesmerizing effect that is very pleasant. Either it is a trained response or one of the artificial psychic structures is picking up on the event and mistrigger response.)

------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------

Okay, but lets go back to the Inelia Benz type of individual.

<*whistles* lets see if the ET jump on me for saying this publicly>

You could say that if you were functionally psychic and examined the subject and determined various key vulnerabilities you could impersonate false credentials to which the individual would respond. If you knew what the vulnerabilities are you could take advantage of the individual because they have been trained to respond favorably to certain "triggers" inside of them.

(Keys and Locks system/Template system)

You could impersonate a belief in their "template". Falsify an account that matches what is hidden in their background experience and even read their mind to obtain details they are "sure" you wouldn't necessarily know if you weren't a "sanctioned" individual.

By falsifying those credentials the individual would likely respond to any questions in a Q and A and they are vulnerable and trusting to those sets of characteristics. The problem is falsifying the second set of routines that emerges after that point. Which is going to show up as (believe it or not) as an expressed desire to fulfill expectations to fulfill a goal.

What I mean is, lets say you read their mind, dredge up content and events and pretend to talk to them (falsely) as if you were "one of them". If you use content that happened to them in their past (and no one else knows it except them) as if you were a part of it, then they are likely to be fooled and assume you are the same as them.

After that, they always want to know why you showed up and what are the "next steps" based on their experience to date. Which is a lot harder....and I am sure if you fail that check the next ET handler to scan them is going to notice someone attempted to utilize them and start an investigation into how it happened.

----------------------------------------

If you approach Inelia Benz read her mind remotely, obtain information and review her memories and timing of events that she hasn't shared with anyone....and convince her that you are sent by the "Source" then you would probably be able to authenticate yourself as a legitimate part of her experience. Then ask questions she normally wouldn't respond to if asked by any interviewer and gain information about what she hasn't revealed.

Though when the routine pops up on what you and someone like her are going to do next now that you are authenticated...well, that is harder to fake...and is bound to get noticed by her "Source".

----------------------------------------

If you think this is all too hard to believe, keep in mind that many experiencers encounter someone whom does exactly this to them. if someone (whom is unsolicited) walks up to you in a cafe and knows alot about you and your experience and just begins to talk to you as if you have known each other for years and knows about your experience when your own neighbors don't....well that will cause them to try to determine whom the person in front of them is.

Once they are satisfied that they have authenticated the individual in front of them as being "one of them" they will be more open and talk to that individual about almost anything. Even about stuff they would never admit otherwise.

But to be sure, you should not confuse normal routines for abnormal routines that have been inserted. ET leave vulnerabilities in people. There are a number of them that changes from individual to individual.

Some experiencers walk through their life with an open expectation that they will someday meet someone whom is "one of them" on the street or in a parking lot and then be able to open up to them and further advance a "mission" that they have been entrained to believe exists.

Some of the more advanced subjects I have seen assess people on a physical level as well as a non-physical level to base an opinion of whether to authenticate them or not. (like me)

While the majority of experiencers I have met are only basing it on their 5 senses and need to ask the question verbally.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    Well, we still haven't had the "several volcanoes going off simultaneously" thing. Also, Fore wrote in "My Experiences" that economic collapse will become inevitable and irreversible when (fuzzy) the stock market will go under 6000 points. I suppose he meant one of the Dow Jones indexes. (The Composite Average index or the Industrial Average? The former is 4310.81 at the moment which -is- less than 6000.)

Back in 2009 Fore wrote that there is a large psychic "wall of static" around the years 2014-15 which prevents/interferes with remote viewing. He speculated that this may be something artificial or the result of the psychic emissions of many people who are going to die in that period.

Here is a thread from the former OMF Source "A" board where these are mentioned: http://theopenmind.freehostingcloud....nt&thread=5333

Search for "Post by fore" and read all three posts by him. (The third one deals with specific earthly events.) Came upon this yesterday by accident. It also answers a couple of questions I posed a few posts back here. (ETs helping survivors, etc.) The word "disturbing" doesn't even come close to what it is.

Should it be quoted here?
    Thanks for the info. 2014-15 is very near now. Yikes!

@Fore, in an interesting development I've identifed that I am being directed in certain situations [haven't quite pinned the source yet, but possibly an ability.] It is much the same effect as when I thought about taking a picture of the three small holes after the original visit, but slightly different. I happened to be at a conference today [I never get invited to conferences, but then again there I was,] and a little outside of my depth, but I noted I was far too sharp [in what to say] and very quick and clear in my replies. That is not normal in any way shape or form, so it seemed odd [although I am pleased I scored a very nice notepad and pen as a gift.]

I noted that when I was speaking I was relying on the front of the cranium [when I think I normally think centrally within the skull] to produce the correct answers, like a differal with the added requirement of a degree of trust. It is rather difficult to describe, and incredibly subtle, it was like I was operating a bypass with the ability to say pretty much what I've always wanted to be able to say on the fly... absolutely no forethought required before reply.

It might be worthwhile if you go over the difference between an external entity doing such, and the higher-mind doing the same, there is probably some definative way of nailing it down.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, in an interesting development I've identifed that I am being directed in certain situations [haven't quite pinned the source yet, but possibly an ability.] It is much the same effect as when I thought about taking a picture of the three small holes after the original visit, but slightly different. I happened to be at a conference today [I never get invited to conferences, but then again there I was,] and a little outside of my depth, but I noted I was far too sharp [in what to say] and very quick and clear in my replies. That is not normal in any way shape or form, so it seemed odd [although I am pleased I scored a very nice notepad and pen as a gift.]
    I understand what you are trying to describe and say.

In the first part of the above paragraph you are trying to convey to me that someone is influencing your actions externally.

When I have evidence in front of me and "I know" I should take a picture, a counter-intuitive thought process takes over. I have traced the effects to be whomever is directly in front of me at the time and strongly prefers I did not collect evidence of the encounter.

The ET reach into your mind and massage your brain for a while to making sure you don't do anything which would impact the agenda at hand. If they are in front of you, they don't want you to raise a digital camera at them and snap photos of them. (Nor a camcorder) If you insist, they warn you openly that if you do so they will disable the devices electronics. (Which they always have when I push myself)

After the warning is issued, the device goes dead on command. Then they warn you that if you insist on taking pictures of them, they will permanently damage the device. (which they sometimes do)

If you become annoying in observing their activities they flood your head with influence and put an overriding urge to sleep. Followed by an intense sensation that overcomes your biological anatomy in your head. Mainly your brainwaves chain and I have learned that they switch the patterns (artificially) in your head into a sleep state.

But since I was accustomed to controlling my own anatomy using my own abilities and can stay awake despite this, they usually wait or leave.

In that state, you feel like you are physically asleep while your eyes are fully open, though you are still fully aware. Your physical body undergoes the sensations created by a sleep state even when you are standing upright and at attention. Your eyes become heavy, your sleeping slows down significantly and you feel like your head is dowsed in natural chemical.

That is how it is when they are in a pissy mood for trying to record them or watching them too closely. (especially the Grey)

I used my defiant opportunities to try different options to circumvent the process. I found out in a my teens that if I exert direct control over my body by using my own psychic structures that with a specific set of sequences you can undo the effect they push on you and snap out of it for a short time. But they tend to push harder to re-induce the state change of your body.

=========================

Anyway, better not go off on a tangent.

==========================

The later half of your message is about speaking in context without micro pauses normally associated with speech. I am familiar with that. The more integrated the higher mind becomes the easier and more apparent it will be to augment or bypass certain [lower mind] process features found in your physical anatomy.

Meaning: Keep in mind your higher thought processes and your lower through processes occur in two separate locations. One occurs while embedded in spacetime (lower mind) while the other happens largely outside spacetime. (more or less) Your lower mind is a biological machine in that it performs according to it's anatomical functionality.

That means that the lower half of your conscious operations follow a specific convention. You have to momentarily pause as your mind thinks in terms of what it is going to say. In a normal persons conversation the pause is faily small. Only about a second or two as your train of (lower) thought is already cognizant of the conversation and what is being spoken about.

The only way to increase the lag time between what your thinking and speaking (in the lower mind content) is to have someone introduce a topic that is outside the scope of what is being talked about.

So if you are talking about football around the water cooler then you are cognizant of what the trajectory of the conversation is going to be. Your (lower) mind is keeping track of it as the words flow out of the other persons mouth. Though if the other person starts talking about berry farming (?) in mid sentence you train of thought is interrupted and you won't know what to say next until your brain (lower mind) goes through the process of thinking about what it intends to say next. There is an increase in lag time.

---------------------------------

With the lower mind, the thought processes are usually quicker and occur outside of time (in more than one sense). If you allow the higher mind to control certain aspects of your lower processes then it can inject information directly through your anatomy and without certain cognitive procedures being followed through.

So from your personal perspective, you are saying something which does not track with what you have "pre-considered" in your lower mind and its cognition of what is going on. Your lower mind hasn't run through the strict process of compiling information and sentiments or running through thought processes to keep track of what you have said. It hasn't distilled nor is it directly aware of what you are talking about.

Your higher thought processes do know though what you just said and what is going on.

This is like automatic writing wherein either your higher mind takes over features of your lower mind and writes information down....or an external entity "hacks in" and does it for you.

Your speech centers are similar in that your lower mind is not aware of what is really going on because it is being left somewhat out of the loop.

---------------------------------------

In your case, at the festival, you started to respond without a pause because it is possible your higher attention was orchestrating the exchanges of words without the other [lower cognition] part of you knowing what was being said or what the next series of words would be.

I have met many whom can do that sort of thing, and they typically do not know what they said until they review their own words. Either through a tape recording or by reading.

I do not engage in such things as it tends to make you openly suggestible.

As a side consequence though, you'd become more "influence-able" if you are not careful.

--------------------------------------

If you tap into an individual like an Inelia Benz, they are very suggestible as long as it comes in through their mind and passes simple checks in their higher and lower cognition. As an ET telepath if you "connect" to them, you can strongly influence their mind without saying anything verbally. They will become steerable into a multitude of situations or topics of conversations. Enough so that you can dictate the content of any conversation in their speech. Even up to plotting out the specific words that they have to abide by.

Sort of like what the ET did for me when they didn't want me to talk about specific things. They employed editorial reviews of content I hadn't yet talked about. Even referring to words and situations involving specific members or a general community that weren't going to happen until days or weeks into the future.

The situations were exactly as described. Though don't worry too much, most of the instructions were about avoiding trouble, simply avoiding a topic of conversation, avoiding details or wholesale censorship.

--------------------------------------------

P.S. Integrating the higher mind complex and the lower mind into one makes it easier to control yourself and thwart undue influencing. Because you become aware of what is happening at either end of the spectrum. You can also glean insights that do not happens at the lower levels of consciousness.

I noted that when I was speaking I was relying on the front of the cranium [when I think I normally think centrally within the skull] to produce the correct answers, like a differal with the added requirement of a degree of trust. It is rather difficult to describe, and incredibly subtle, it was like I was operating a bypass with the ability to say pretty much what I've always wanted to be able to say on the fly... absolutely no forethought required before reply.
    All points are correct.

That is what it is like. Just keep in mind that an entity with skills can "patch in" and insert their own content. So make sure to secure that feature thoroughly otherwise....

It might be worthwhile if you go over the difference between an external entity doing such, and the higher-mind doing the same, there is probably some definative way of nailing it down.
    It depends on two specific features.

Sensitivity: You have to be extremely sensitive and also level headed. You have to be a reasonable and logical individual whom is sure footed on reality.

You sensitive ESP should alert you to foreign influence fields which are not your own. Either in the environment or nearby. By observing these influence fields with extreme clarity and a level headed mind you can figure out pretty easily which are your personal intentions and which are not.

You should also understand what merging your field with a telepathic source is like in order to understand and observe the internal disturbances that occur when someone else has grafted or merged their field into yours. There are tiny nuances that cannot be distilled into areas or locations of your head.

You should also have distinct awareness of your internal and external psychic structures and be perpetually aware of what is happening inside of you. Should you have this attention to detail you will be able to tell when something outside of you has attempting to gain access to your internal influence or external influence.

With your sensitivity being heightened you should also learn to "map" what various kinds of influence types mean and what they relate to in the real and unseen world. Phenomena/Physics/Processes

------------------------------------------------

The other feature is Awareness and Self Control/Detachment,

The insides of your mind produce sensations that can be correlated to processes. Being self aware of the nuances of different processes is difficult and time consuming in terms of memorization.

Most people do not seem to be very aware of themselves at a conscious level. You will have to be conscious of all of what goes on inside of you. Some of the sensations are non-physical sensations, others are strictly physical sensations.

During the mapping of each process you will soon be able to tell the difference between internal and natural processes vs external (artificially induced) processes.

You have (or should) learn how to use all parts of your mind/anatomy in unnatural ways.

---------------------------------------------------------

The ET's know how to turn on and off specific features without making you lose consciousness. You have to learn how to do the same.

You will also have to learn how to use your own internal and external influence field to control your body and it's anatomy via these psychic implementations.

Therefore if they affect your body or mind in one way, you can set it back to the way it was without their permission. Someone whom does not know is always going to be at the mercy of the other [influencing] party.

P.S. Feel free to attempt to gain control over their [ET] bodies and all associated components to help them understand the concept of "personal boundaries".
    Last edited by Fore; 06-14-2012 at 11:12 PM.

By the way,

Yesterday I had one (possibly two) visitors. I guess something caught someones interest. I'll talk about it later (tired of typing)

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

If you become annoying in observing their activities they flood your head with influence and put an overriding urge to sleep. Followed by an intense sensation that overcomes your biological anatomy in your head. Mainly your brainwaves change and I have learned that they switch the influence patterns (artificially) in your head into a sleep state. (Meaning they change the state of your brains operation and therefore your brainwaves change)

But since I was accustomed to controlling my own anatomy using my own abilities and can stay awake despite this, they usually wait or leave.

In that state (when they try to put you to sleep by influencing your anatomy), you feel like you are physically asleep while your eyes are fully open, though you are still fully aware and awake. Everything continues as it had been but you feel your physical body undergoes the sensations created by a sleep state even when you are standing upright and at full attention. Your eyes become heavy, your sleeping slows down significantly and you feel like your head is dowsed in natural chemical that I realized only occurs when you are deep alseep.

Though you don't actually hallucinate or anything like you would expect in a dream state or half awake state (not me at least). You can do pretty much everything you normally can do in an "unaltered" state. For example doing math, see things clearly (though sometimes your eyes want to dilate).

I have long realized that they do it with the intention of probably affecting your memory and recall of events as one Grey pointed out a long time ago. To be honest though...I don't know if it is because I controlled my anatomy through my own influence (as in unnaturally) or something, or because I counter their influence?, but it doesn't seem to have the intended effect on me.

That is how it is when they are in a pissy mood for trying to record them or watching them too closely. (especially the Grey)

I used my defiant opportunities to try different options to circumvent the process. I found out in a my teens that if I exert direct control over my body by using my own psychic structures that with a specific set of sequences you can undo the effect they push on you and snap out of it for a short time. But they tend to push harder to re-induce the state change of your body.
    I changed the text slightly because I noticed there were typos from sentences I had removed previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

With the higher mind, the thought processes are usually quicker and occur outside of time (in more than one sense). If you allow the higher mind to control certain aspects of your lower processes then it can inject information directly through your anatomy and without certain cognitive procedures being followed through.

So from your personal perspective, when using your higher mind as a substitute for your lower mind, you can say something which does not track with what you have "pre-considered" in your lower mind and its cognition of what is going on. Consider that your lower mind hasn't run through the strict process of compiling information and sentiments or running through thought processes to keep track of what you have said. It hasn't distilled nor is it directly aware of what you are talking about. (When you use your higher mind as a substitute process.)

Your lower thought processes do know though what you just said and what is going on.

This is like automatic writing wherein either your higher mind takes over features of your lower mind and writes information down....or an external entity "hacks in" and does it for you.

Your speech centers are similar in that your lower mind is not aware of what is really going on because it is being left somewhat out of the loop.
    Wow, major context typos.

I should have checked the splicing I did in the background. Chalk the errors up to not paying attention and trying to distill too much into too short an area.

About two nights back I noticed that the one that caused the pattern change had turned up again [where I can see the actual random pattern change to a regular ordered pattern when in darkness], didn't even wait for me to get to sleep after I turned out the lights for the night. So, intrigued, I ran a little investigation [pressure flicked to the front forehead, so it's up-to something] into what it possibly was [well, its there and not going away.]

Cogs... yes, cogs... the entire pattern formed a coherent image of white cogs on a white cloud-lit background, arranged like a Babbage engine on it's side. Clearly whatever it was was mechanical in nature to some degree, so I took a closer look at one of the cogs and then realized the scale of what I was observing [nano-cogs], and the implications as to the inherent properties and advantages of such a design [I understand certain aspects of nano-technology fluid driven generators etc.] It also noticed that I understood, and rapidly changed it to a different configuration [with a rapid increase in noise and pressure] which was a variation of the same theme involving a differential gear-less transmission system for much the same computational purpose [I recognized the interlocking conical designs, and worked out what it most likely performed as a function.] It changed this again very rapidly to a complex multi-layered cog based system which wouldn't look too out of place in the workman's scene of Metropolis, along with what appeared to be a time-shift based mechanism. I took one look at it and didn't bother, it was clear it was simply either testing my abilities or running interference to stop me from examining it.

So, that would appear to be my higher-minds current interpretation of the inner workings of a Grey's influence pattern and computational engine... or at least I assume it was a grey, could have been something else. It it pops along again I'll see about some minor reprogramming

On 6/13/2012 late in the afternoon or around evening I had finished yard work. I stepped inside to wash my hands and face because some grass had jumped up that high. When I go to open the door to the bathroom, I noticed a large coherent disturbance standing on the other side of the door.

I unintentionally recoiled backwards because part of my ESP senses told me I was about to directly collide with something in front of me.

The influence fields of the entity went from ground level to higher than my head. Approximate size of the entity was 8 feet tall. I noticed the fields read like a Variation of a Grey pattern. But I didn't recognize the individuals distinct signature or the variation. The closest variation I have in my mind that matches this variation is that of a Supervisor.

I stood still for about 30 seconds and looked directly at its position in the environment as it stood still. I noticed that it moved away as if it were aware that I was observing its location rather than walking through the disturbance and containing my activity.

I don't think it was expecting my observation of it. I suppose it is not familiar with my ESP.

It moved away from me with apparent awareness after I made it obvious that I was staring at it and sizing it up.

---------------------------------

I did not attempt to communicate as I have been avoiding anything related to the ET and am following strict advice to report any intrusions to any Higher Order Entity I can get ahold of in the area.

In the back of my mind I wondered for a moment if "IT" was following standard observation procedures that they usually conduct just before an abduction or encounter event. In the back of my mind I thought it was a bad sign that "one of them" had come around to perform observations.

Then I wondered if it was related to anything I had written recently. I also wondered if it had anything to do with the increasingly Terrestrial ET whom had been approaching me months prior to this.

--------------------------------

Later that night, while sleeping, I became aware/lucid that I was dreaming during a dream state.

The content of the dream had to do with seeing a strange storm in the distance. It looked like a dark thunderstorm which then looked like a black tornado. I became aware that this was a repeat dream from previous years while I was dreaming and noticed while running through the motions that this dream was from earlier years and began to commit the events to memory.

I was inside a house with various people around me and we were attempting to hide from the storm for some strange reason. As the storm in the distance formed and changed characteristics I began to recall the ending of the dream in my background thoughts and tried to observe details while not allowing myself to interfere with the contents of the dream.

As the dream progressed noises of a strange type occurred outside in the sky. a portion of the storm in the dream beyond the window turned into a large humanoid figure as if it's body were made of a black clouds and rapidly moving winds.

Seemed like something out of a b-flick movie. (with better SFX lol)

The clouds collapsed into a large being which stood tall into the dark clouds around it. The people inside were running around for cover inside the house in the dream. Suddenly there was a bright series of flashes of blue thunder.

For some reason, as I observed myself going through the motions of the pre-ordianed dream, the main concern in the dream was to hide within the house from something that was coming rather than the storm outside.

It seemed that the storm outside did not hold the fear factor for us in the dream....as the bright blue flashes did. The bright blue flashes started to cover the outside of the homes' windows as a bright light. Some windows flashed in blue while other windows remained bathed in blue light. Then there was noises coming from the rooms which we weren't hiding in. There were noises of either thunder or of the frame of the house being under some kind of pounding weight.

For some strange reason int he dream it was obvious to me that everyone knew that someone was coming for us and I recalled in the back of my mind that the next scene is a long snaking probe like thing trying to find me.

I started to interfere in the dream to see if I could find a better hiding spot than what I am supposed to choose. But the dream went on almost uninterrupted as if it were trying to stay on track. From one of the windows or walls a large snaking artificial probe came through and a blue light came out of the face of it.

I recognized as I observed objectively that I was looking at some kind of rendition of a tethered probe that was looking through the rooms. I recall while still dreaming in "a detached observation" that the thing seemed to have some sensing apparatus near the front about the size of my shoulders and head.

I looked down at my body to determine what I looked like and noticed that my body was younger than my real life body. Probably from when the dream first ran I was about 12 to 13 years old in size and shape.

I ran another room to the predestined location as set in the dream. I observed from a pile of boxed "things" that the tethered probe was snaking from side to side looking for where I was. As it approached I looked dead on into the sensors in front of the device and noticed it had some kind of slits for a camera, but they were separated almost like eye distance. Around these sensors there was a bright blue light emitting everywhere into the room. As it approached I noticed (as a detached observer) that the device was moving like you would expect a machine to move as it scans back and forth looking for something.

When it got close to the end of the dream as pre-ordianed....As it got closer I noticed a strange sensation coming across from the device. As if it were artificial intelligence. As the device positioned itself to look straight at me, (as a detached observer) I thought of how the blue light reminded me of the movie skyline with the probes and stuff.

I then thought to change the last few seconds of the end of the dream intentionally. I interfered in the progression of the last few seconds and moved my younger looking arm to grab one of the boxes from a pile I was hiding behind. I thought to block my face from the sensors to see what would happen.

As I did so, I got a strange sensation in my mind that the device was artificially confused. (this event does not happen in the original dream)

Then a series of written letters/words appeared in my mind. As if there was a prompt flashing into my mind with white letters. The prompt read several things, one of them was written in English which was a version number. (This did happen in the original)

Another line read a readout of the devices apparent confusion that it detected an individual but couldn't resolve why it would not positively identify it as a person without a head view. (This did not happen in the original)

----------------------------
    ----------------------------

The dream then ended and everything turned to black. I was waiting to wake up when an odd thing happened. The blackness before you wake up went away (that never happens) and the last scene replayed from where it left off.

As I observed the dream suddenly restart on it's own from where it left off. The artificial probe was still in the last position I recalled in the dream. Strangely I was still holding the box in front of the sensors. The blue lights from the periphery of the sensors were replaced with bright yellow light that was giving off heat.

I was perplexed 1) by the dream restarting from where it finished. That shouldn't happen. 2) the very real sensation of heat and brightness coming from the probe's now yellow lights. It felt as if it was coming from my real skin instead of my dream skin.

The dream then ended again abruptly and as the black took over, I noticed the physical sensation of two fingers touched my cheeks as if someone is pulling your eyelids down and open to check your eyes to see if you are conscious or not.

Thats when I sprang awake to push off whomever was pressing down on my face. But I saw nothing except the fading sensation of the pressure on my cheeks. I wondered if it was a phantom sensation or memory from the dream or just a phased out ET checking on my condition to see if I was awake?

I looked around the room and saw nothing. I used my ESP while laying but I couldn't get a scan of the area going. (For some reason it is much harder to do it laying down?) I propped myself up and did the scan again. The was a reverberating influence in the air. As if someone had disturbed the environment.

I scanned with my ESP in several directions but could not detect anything. Though the back of my mind told me something disturbed the normal ambient static of the influence around me. I ran the scan several times in different configurations to see if someone was using standard techniques to hide their presence nearby. That is when I noticed that something odd. There was more disturbances to my left than anywhere else.

It was almost as if something was hiding its presence so well that I couldn't pick it up. I felt the wake of the disturbances left behind rather than the hidden influence I was looking for. (sort of like seeing the wake and ripples on the sea behind a boat as it passes through without actually seeing the boat itself. I then tried to convinced myself that perhaps I had caused the interference itself while asleep or maybe I wasn't reading things right because of my inactivity.

I thought that was a strange and unfamiliar technique if indeed something was hiding. Almost as if something was doing that I saw movement from my left (with my physical eyes) but when I turned to look at nothing).