Page 53 of 271 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Neuru View Post
    From a different thread since this may belong here:

What beings and factions are involved?

Does this relate to Sirius B?

Many pages back I posted this. Oddly enough Montalk updated the referenced article just a few hours after it was posted. The new version omits some of what I asked about. Here is the older version with the referenced parts. Check what it says for 2015. Funnious, methinks. Not that it's proof of anything though.

Does any of this affect how they (the others, I presume) plan to disclose themselves?
    It does seem to refer to the war allegedly at Sirius B from what I can glean. Unexpected developments, I think is the proper expression to use after listening in.

Seems illogical though, Lets say they have a war going on with someone else. They (the others) want to come here and openly interfere on Earth. How the others had planned it originally was by economic/political/governmental/social factors. (keep in mind the Advisor was my source on this)

Their opposition was simply a different faction that had differences rooted in ideological differences when it comes to Earth and the people on it. The Others and this ideologically different faction the Advisor belonged to seemed to be different only in their intent. I don't specifically recall the others being biologically defined as "Others". Meaning their differences are mostly in their head and intent. Though sometimes she did often point the finger at the Greys as being predominantly in "The Others" camp. Yet contrarily she said Greys differ plenty on their opinions depending on where they are involved.

So identifying whom is who, she basically told me it was easy...simply listen to what they say. That was the biggest differentiator she pointed out for me to look at. Their ideology and mentality speaks for itself is what I primarily understood.

----------------------------

But without going too far off topic, how does any of this change their [The Others] plans? Good question and it is hard to squeeze out an answer from the little I have been noticing on the ET Network.

I was told "The Others" would openly interfere in Earths affairs. When was a matter of speculation. The "who got there first" seemed to be the only real contention. When asked, she [The Advisor] said they [her faction] didn't want to interfere. The way she described it was a game of jockeying to be "the first" only if the opposing faction ["The Others"] was absolutely hell bent and were going to "act out their plan" right then and there.

----------------------------

During those times, the Advisor let me know just before the turn of the millennium that things were heating up because the others were coming in greater numbers.

She talked about a war (Sirius B) in which her Faction was engaged in a war. I don't recall at the moment against who though. She talked about this war leading to "the Others" amassing in numbers. (So that makes me wonder now, if she knew something back then and didn't say so?)

At that time, she gave me the distinct impression that "The Others" numbers were increasing around the Earth. The assumption she helped build in my mind on the issue was that they [The Others] were staging for the introduction of their plans on Earth. Open appearances and open devastation.

She talked about ETs all over the Earth preparing to leave and "get out of the way" (my words) from the entangling issues that at that time were arising. A few rare times she talked about ET attacking each other. Though I saw nothing obvious to conclude that. A few times she seemed nervous and mentioned how tense things were because the numbers of "Others" had increased significantly at the time.

She [the Advisor] said that the plan in her Faction was that they would send a representative down to Earth to counter the story that the Others had planned to pitch to our Earthly audience. She said the rest of the ET forces opposing them wouldn't be arriving for some time. She mentioned that and said that the hostile nature between the two would get worse after the planned scenarios they predicted would run their course.
    --------------------------------------------

Now after looking at the ET network I noticed one thing, the minds predominantly performing transactions has changed significantly. It feel more one sided overall.

The story on the ET network in sporadic exchanges seems to indicate that ?some faction? is losing their war. The general gist seems to be that the unidentified transactions are discussing their deteriorating situation and confinement.

Whats illogical though is....well if a certain factions doesn't want whatever party to mess with the Earth or instigate any changes....why would they be pummeling them and then forcing them to withdraw near Earth???

Does that make any logical sense at all? It doesn't to me....I understand that if the people in the ET network are exchanging information and talking to each other about this apparent war and how they are losing badly...and they have to retreat...why do the retreating near and around Earth??

What so special about this ball of dirt?

Further, if the front lines are way over there in space somewhere, then why retreat all the way here? I don't get it. Doesn't make sense. I assume Earth is a disputed territory or something, but the whole situation seems bizarre and hard to understand. There must be a context that I am clearly missing.

P.S. After I investigated "Sirius B" and the term "War" at the behest of the Advisor more than a decade ago, there were references to other contactees/abductees referring to the same war.
    Last edited by Fore; 08-06-2012 at 09:55 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

@Fore, now here's a good question to ask: if an individual were constructing an overlay system from scratch, and under ideal circumstances, what would you idealistically say was the best system? This will probably include some things you wish you'd done

On the ongoing war, my thought is that there is more to this place than they are willing to say, as in that we are a final card to play. In theory if they amass here then they can say that we will be annihilated along with them, providing a fair bit of impetus to the locals. Alternatively is is a card of another kind, and they will appear to invade here as a last resort, meaning the locals embrace the next group that takes out "the others"and effectively "liberates" the earth [invasion by another means, heralded by much clapping and cheering.]

I also have another theory, running in the theme of the garden. So, we start as gardeners of a planet, quelling the wild world until it is peaceful. Later we become gardeners of worlds, doing much the same to the planets in this solar system. Later we become gardeners of the galaxy, quelling violence and bringing quietness and tranquillity. With that potential pedigree who wouldn't want to control this place? Especially if it were an inevitability, and the maker of the gardeners is cruising around in a giant cube with a rather large assault capsule ready to fire [you know, the sort that looks like a burning mountain, makes a huge hole in the ground called an abyss, and then the troops march out.]

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, now here's a good question to ask: if an individual were constructing an overlay system from scratch, and under ideal circumstances, what would you idealistically say was the best system? This will probably include some things you wish you'd done
    The system I currently use is a custom one. The ETs extensively tested out different implementations during my time with them. That is why it often seems as if I am boasting from an outsiders point of view. I have used different systems in the course of the experiments so my knowledge covers a wide variety and styles.

To be perfectly straight forward there is no perfect system, it depends entirely on the individuals internal mechanisms. Everything from the way you approach problems in your particular thinking method/style to how you best handle situations that require psychic activity.

You might use more influence than I do, so the system might take on that particularity in the way you design your control system and feedback system. You might prefer technique over excessive influence output, again this means your internal design will vary based on your chosen style and implementation.

The variable are numerous in how one set of particular strength(s) and psychic capacities might affect how you design the control system.

-------------------------------

In short, I do very well in terms of general information collection and perception, but I did rather poorly in Macro-PK effects on the environment. My psychic control system is more custom tailored for exacting control with moderate feedback implementations.

My psychic control system covers a range of different forms.
    At the lower mind level my cognition can be used to generate non-verbal and verbal controls.
    There are two major forms "Generalized" or "Guided" control.
    Both "Generalized" and "Guided" control can be based on the equivalent to "intention based" signal generation.
    "Signal Generation" is basically any form of a "proxy styled" system of psychic control.

-------------------------------
    "Proxy styled" control is anything which generates a signal in the lower mind to be read by the higher mind which then enact the psychic process. It is a form of indirect control. *[1]

"Generalized" [control] directives are open to interpretation by your Higher mind and usually are based on verbal [mental] or cognitive signal generation. By its nature it is usually non-specific, so when you issue a [control] directive and tell your higher mind to form a pocket of influence at the edge of the table...you might not specify which energy center to use or which corner of the 3D table.

Loosely predictable results may occur. During training you are taught to be very specific. People like me are trained to be specific enough that the "margin of error" is very small. People like me are also trained to understand that the processes that occur in the lower mind that makes sense to a human mental composition may not make perfect sense to your Higher mind where the processes and interpretation may not be equally the same. (Keep in mind, your Higher mind is not styled around a human body)

"Guided" control directives can also be called mimic directives. Monkey see, monkey do. You can do real-time control of your psychic abilities by imitation. An example is Macro-PK effects at a distance. Compressing influence into a dense form and then using hand motions your Higher mind can be instructed to follow the motions of your intent.

-------------------------------------

I haven't really gone through the effort of thinking about all the different ways I use and compiling the information in an easy to display format. So I am probably missing quite a few.

@Fore, okay another simple question about an effect that others will run into:
    When pressure builds up around the head should the individual keep it outside their head, or allow it to go into the skull? [this is where the pressure intensifies, but feels as though the intensification is intended to move into the skull.]

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, okay another simple question about an effect that others will run into:
    When pressure builds up around the head should the individual keep it outside their head, or allow it to go into the skull? [this is where the pressure intensifies, but feels as though the intensification is intended to move into the skull.]
    Looks like a simple question. But it is actually an involved set of answers full of "if's and but's".

When pressure builds up inside your head it is just influence being overproduced and/or released.

First we have to examine the reason why it does that. While I won't go over the same rehashed material...the purpose is basically to intensify influence to a level where it has a)exterior [paranormal] effects and b) produces [ESP] information from the environment.

Intensification (the process) has several basic components to it. It is an after effect of "activation" techniques.

The basic components that SHOULD develop (but not necessarily will develop) are the formation of various intermediary structures that allows the intensified influence to vent from inside the body.

The intensification is handled by an "influence center". An influence center is usually (but not always) roughly a spherical shape. It is one of several anchor point that are affixed to the interior of the body. This keeps the psychic anchors attached to the biological flesh regardless of whether it is moving at 5 mph or 5000 mph. Regardless of whether it is traversing liquid water in a scuba dive or on mars in a carbon dioxide atmosphere.

The natural structures are affixed to the interior of the body. Their default state is to emit _very low_ intensity influence into the biological tissues and liquids found inside of the body. The intensity is usually low enough that this rarely permeates to the exterior of the body. People call it an "aura" in the mystics circles when they notice it venting from the body.

The collective system of influence centers (anchors) is part of the "Interconnect". There are other parts of the interconnect that exist but it is far off topic.

These "influence centers" release gradual doses and infuse biological tissue with a predetermined influence pattern. It is designed to infuse the body with appropriate doses and specific ranges of patterns that are healthy and functional with human tissue designs. This is refereed to as "living patterns" and "influence patterns". They are usually covering only a very slim spectrum of the full range of influence patterns.*[1]

Because of the _functional_ nature the influence patterns infused into the body are non-static. Unlike rocks and other inanimate object, the "influence patterns" infused in living tissue are dynamically changing. The neurological tissue [for instance] that is infused provides new patterns within this slim spectral range. These patterns can be equated to "conscious thought processes".

The biological mind and its tissue generate an array of changes moment to moment. This is what psychics sense when they "scan" another present individual.*[2]

A side effect of tissue that is gradually laced with [patterned] low intensity influence is that it acts like an antenna. When changes occur within that tissue, that specifically patterned influence reflects the changes.

This is a basic "influence based" transceiver. ^Small Event Flag

In other words, the status change in your tissue, whether it be a muscle or a clogged artery. The changes within the tissue are reflected as changes within the infused influence.

This information is collected by the various anchor points throughout the body and transforms them into another type of communication that is not neural activity.

The Higher mind components of an individual consciousness senses these changes and collects the information permanently. This is primarily because the anchor points throughout the body are designed to transmit the changes directly through the interconnect and up into the higher consciousness portions of the individual.

Intensification causes these anchor points throughout the body to behave differently.

The programming within the anchor points are changed to over-produce influence releases. As a result the infused tissue begin to receive an excessive charge of influence and some of it begins to permeate beyond the boundaries of the living tissue that is being infused.

This is the beginning of an IFM.

IFM = Internal Field [Manipulation]

--------------------------------

When this intensity increases, the excess venting of influence becomes progressively stronger. As this happens, new latent programing in the structures becomes more active and begin to adapt to the situation.

When an individuals body exudes a sufficient oversupply of this influence into the immediate surrounding of their body, their "Higher Mind" begins to pick up excessive signals from beyond the confines of their body.

This is the start of the T-IFM.

T-IFM = Transitional Internal Field [Manipulation]

--------------------------

The signals being picked up by the excessive outflow of infused influence begins to describe area just beyond the outside of the body.

Note: Event occurred*[4]

The excess output leaks from the inner confines of the body and begins to surround the exterior of the body as a haze. As this happens, the person begins to experience ESP events as their interconnect begins to collect data from beyond the confines of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

I was writing this post when I took a break and went to the bathroom. Coming back from the bathroom I noticed a closing presence somewhere high above my head. Felt the connection through "psychic means" as if I were being observed.

As that happened, I thought I had written something sensitive I also wondered if people would better understand some of the strange stuff I mentioned in my Encounters thread if I broke it down and spelled out.

About three minutes later when I back to the computer, I noticed it was frozen. There wasn't any error on screen and this usually does not happen. I guess the approaching entity did not appreciate what I wanted to write. (heh)

I took a break and decided to wait until it left. It didn't take long, about 30 minutes and it moved away somewhere high in the sky. I had hopes that the forum would auto-save the content. After the observation stopped, I resumed the explanation just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

The signals being picked up by the excessive outflow of infused influence begins to describe area just beyond the outside of the body.

The excess output leaks from the inner confines of the body and begins to surround the exterior of the body as a haze. As this happens, the person begins to experience ESP events as their interconnect begins to collect data from beyond the confines of the body.
    Lets drill deep into the topic, exactly what happens when the field begins to emerge from the inner confines of the body? Where does it come out. etc.

First, it should be said that a perfectly normal person, even at a default level of influence...they have ducts all throughout their body.

These ducts are naturally present in all human beings. These ducts are not biological but exist at specific points throughout the body at an influence level. The ducts allow for various decomposition of influence to exit the body and flow out of it.

Influence sometimes "decomposes" into other foreign types which can be detrimental to the human body and other microscopic processes in biological tissue. The foreign or decomposition of influence is expelled and removed from the body through these invisible ducts.

---------------------------------

When a normal person becomes a psychic by "over production of internal influence", it begins to leave the interior of the body "in excess"; the ducts themselves become more robust in a sense.

The process is that any foreign influence is expelled. That causes the individual some pain in specific regions where the influence ducts are located. Blood, bodily liquids, tissues and other structures become over infused with patterned influence.

As a result a series of "peculiar" phenomena begins to occur.

The bodily structures and liquids are so intensely infused that they respond to the anchors state changes.

Lets breaks this down carefully so you understand every single point that comes to mind.

First we need to talk about dense influence and what it actually is (as best as I have been taught and understand the topic).*[5]

Imagine that the above picture represents "physical space". The blue dots are standard matter at an atomic scale. Each of these dots are represented by cyclical influence within "influence space". Each dot has tons of different characteristics represented there for each dot.

A psychic exerts control over any physical mass [or physical process] via its "double/copy" in "Influence Space". With the psychics excess influence leaking from the interior of his body, he exerts abnormal control over the "dots" in "influence space".

The effects of this indirect control manifests as dots that are behaving abnormally. These are represented by the hour glasses in the picture.

The greater number of spots of control, the more noticeable the paranormal abnormality.

------------------------------

If a psychic wants to levitate or shake a table [Macro-PK], he has to commandeer the influence double that represents the material of the table in physical space. Once he exerts sufficient control, the table can experience paranormal effects. It will shake, move, float or whatever based on that individuals control.

If a psychic controls too little of any specific object, the object will have very small or no noticeable effects of being influenced.

"Influence Infusion" is just one method to control foreign objects that are not of the body.