Page 71 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: What we think we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I was just trying to use your lingo dear. Next time I'll do better. Sorry for the inconvenience I caused you and thanks for your further comments on all of this.
    "Pings" is ambigious and can mean a heck of alot of things to different people.

If I think funny thoughts, I imagine others might think it is like in a skype message. You know that ding that it makes when a message comes in.

---------------------------------

If you write more like Carrisa and Montalk you should be able to convey the sensations and feelings experienced. So much so, that your chosen word won't matter much and become uniquely refferential to just you.

You should have an idea of how to write your thoughts out in such a way that it conveys a common meaning despite the word you choose to call it.

Like for example, she uses the word "Ping" but then describes what a ping means to her. She uses the word "thwumpings" and "tunning fork" and goes into the nitty gritty of what that word is trying to describe as a sensation or side effect.

----------------------------------

If you just say "oh, I got pinged!" then without further descriptive content, the thought floats into my mind that you might have heard a toaster buzzer or a kitchen bell in your head.

That would convey and give the audience the wrong impression. It would make them think "Well, that doesn't happen to me, so I guess this person is crazy".

The same is true when you mentioned an electrical sensation that you felt. You didn't define it very much. Which gave me a (possibly) erroneous perception that you are having episodic seizures. Rather than perhas a more correct description of something more mundane like hearing a sound and feeling sensations of barely percievable static discharges and other odd things like skin level sensations like blobs of charged energy which makes your skin crawl or gives you goose bumps.

If you don't describe what the word is meant to describe in detail, to convey a meaning, then others may assume you are either crazy or they themselves may be crazy because their experience doesn't match yours.

----------------------------------

Carissa (sorry if I mispell your name as I barely get to see your screen name) in her article uses words that alone don't have any real definitive meaning. She uses descriptions of bodily sensations to give the people reading an accurate feel for what the words are meant to convey.

If you do the same, you'll be doing yourself a favor, A99.

I read her article to the end and I spotted quite a few common experiences both her and Montalk have had. I know of them because their descriptions conveyed the sensations behind the word.

If she didn't do that, then I wouldn't have known what she was refering to. In the absence of information, people use their imagination. Trust me when I say that peoples imagination can be rather unkind and unflattering.

People will normally assume you are nuts until they have a common base experience or prior knowledge.

What would Montalk or Carrisa think of me if I didn't describe what I experienced? Think about that....What would abductees think of one another stories if they didn't go through the same ordeals....

P.S. As I said before, beware of the unintended effects of the Black Sheep Syndrome.

Link: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post12867
    Last edited by Fore; 08-28-2012 at 11:57 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

For the record tinnitus my end matches the following : Television static at about 3 to 4 times the frequency, and perceptible at all times; it's not very loud, more a background noise akin to a hornets nest 20 meters away [I've had it as long as I can remember, so it does not bother me, plus I can change it's volume and make some parts of the static more prominent if I try.]

Noticed last night that the ordered visual effect occurred again, still not sure on physical or non-corporial, but I'd tend to a physical [if you look into the dark with no light-source you tend to see a fuzz, it is this fuzz forming a highly ordered complex pattern that I'm referring to here {it only happens when a certain being comes around}.]

Fore wrote:

"All I want to say on the record is that something is causing interference. Its probably electromagnetic noise (EMI = Electro Magnetic Interference). What is the source? I don't know. I speculate on a wide range of possibilities for what could be sustained for such a protracted period of time."

Also:
    "Though, to be clear we are discussing the nature of the static in the future. As opposed to setting a date for an event in which I do not know _when exactly_ it should happen.

I just don't want some third party on the internet to start claiming that I said an asteroid is going to plaster the earth in 2013. (because the static is there) That may happen someday in the near future, but I don't know when.

All we are discussing is what the nature of the static "might be". >>> Speculation "

Ahh, Speculation, my favorite~

After browsing the last couple pages (cuz my ears were ringing [just an old saying in this case] lol). I might speculate that the many bumbling governments on this planet might be dilating or modulating temporal riffs (not the right word there) and causing over lapping time lines where the events causing psi interference feed back into one another.

I think maybe they have bumped into something and didn't or couldn't quite close the door behind themselves, as they were viewing, trying to manipulate, or causing the event. I'm talking of the interference duration being like a feedback of sorts.

If I remember, many remote viewers cannot see anything past a certain date around 2012. So perhaps the element of time (vector) has something to do with the prolonged aspect. (humm that sounded like an oxy~moron!)

Anyhow it was nice to see Wilhelm Reich brought out. I reproduced one of his inventions with amazing results. So He was most certainly in the know!

Not sure about the possibility of neutrinos. I'll think about that!

epo3

http://www.freefilehosting.net/kjgk

I uploaded that audio file of the beep I created this morning to another file hosting site. See above link. It's very short.. in fact, the sound that I get is a little longer than what's on that recording.
    BTW, yes, Carrisa's a great writer too. That page on "Ear Tones" was very coherent and informative -- and I'm looking forward to reading over the rest of her site too!
    Last edited by A99; 08-29-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Thanks Fore for your additional comments (700,701). I'm going to think this one through and do a re-write on all of that. I admit that you've brought up a few good points that I should be focusing on whenever I try to describe that phenomenon. There's definitely room for improvement in this area. No question about that! Thanks!

If I remember, many remote viewers cannot see anything past a certain date around 2012.
    @epo, great post! Also, will check out the info in your above quote. V. interesting -- and a little unsettling too!

Slightly off-topic but related to this thread:

Two other threads were started where input from you all would be welcomed!

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?t=841

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?t=843
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Fore wrote:

"All I want to say on the record is that something is causing interference. Its probably electromagnetic noise (EMI = Electro Magnetic Interference). What is the source? I don't know. I speculate on a wide range of possibilities for what could be sustained for such a protracted period of time."[...]

After browsing the last couple pages (cuz my ears were ringing [just an old saying in this case] lol). I might speculate that the many bumbling governments on this planet might be dilating or modulating temporal riffs (not the right word there) and causing over lapping time lines where the events causing psi interference feed back into one another.

I think maybe they have bumped into something and didn't or couldn't quite close the door behind themselves, as they were viewing, trying to manipulate, or causing the event. I'm talking of the interference duration being like a feedback of sorts.
    If I remember, many remote viewers cannot see anything past a certain date around 2012. So perhaps the element of time (vector) has something to do with the prolonged aspect. (humm that sounded like an oxy~moron!)

Anyhow it was nice to see Wilhelm Reich brought out. I reproduced one of his inventions with amazing results. So He was most certainly in the know!

Not sure about the possibility of neutrinos. I'll think about that!

epo3
    I recall you mentioned that previously.

There is one theory that I have always kept in my back pocket since I noticed that static in the influence.

A question arises, if there is a massive shorting of the human population at some point in the future. (Lets say in a period of less than 10 years)

How does that affect all that inter-connectivity between human nodes?

----------------------

What I mean is this: "The fact" that people build and accumulate "lines of association" with one another by "knowing of each other" is one form of a very flexible psychic network forming between closely associated individuals.

Like a group people with invisible connections to each other. They can move apart from each other (across a city or another nation) and they still maintain that connection. Lets call this an "unconscious/subconscious psychic connection" between mutually familiar people.

----------------------

Then there is another network by formed by a different phenomena, not one of "bonds by association"...but one of "bonds by mutual proximity". (The Noosphere)

The idea (as taught by the ET by the way) is that each individual leaks [in varying degrees of intensity] enough influence into their immediate habitations. These invisible puddles/mists of "influence" [psychic energy] produced by each individual eventually merges with other ambient puddles and a network forms.

Like an primordial PsychicNet, these blobs of leaking psychic energy from the bodies of living individuals form uneven "cloudy distributions" that are unpolarized to a great extent.

Meaning that two very different emanation types collecting together DO NOT easily pass information through to each other. Emanations of the same type DO pass information between each other.

If you imagine it like a "patch quilt" Psychic Network, then the "unevenness" of distributed influence only allows similar nodes [people] with similar [influence] configurations to pass along information if they both have similarly compatible influence nearby to act as a carrier. *dangerous oversimplification on my part*

--------------------------------

This is a "natural" Psychic Network. No one person makes it intentionally. People just collectively (in a society) make it unconsciously from the leaking psychic energies that leave their body into the environment around them.

Between work and home you might pass through 1000+ emnantions from other individuals.

When the individuals are in the right time and place and covered in a transmissive medium like this collection of influence, they can transmit information or receive it. Though since they spoke of human kind as a primitive soceity they only meant it at a sub-conscious level.

For example, if you are in a campus and there is a shooting on the other side of the campus. If you are standing in the right place at the right time. IF you are in a compatible "influence zone" when these invisible influence types then you might experience sub-conscious apprehension of fear ("vibes") from someone with a similar configuration on the campus.

This isn't telepathy, but a form that is [more or less] a pre-cursor to telepathy.

Someone standing right next to you though, might have a different configuration that doesn't give them that transmissive awareness. So they are more likely to walk into the danger area.

-------------------------------

The ET of course don't use these kinds of primitive versions of a psychic network. They have Active Structures, Conscious and Super-Conscious cognitive Feedback, ESP and all that.

They can form and break bonds far from each other and pass everything from sensory awareness to verbalized mental thought-forms to raw sensory-level psychic input. (Artificial Network)

Human beings (the majority) don't have active structures, don't have conscious or even super conscious feedback, almost no ESP etc. They are a different breed of life. (Natural Network)

-------------------------------

To be continued....

Exclamation

Note: This post was made on August 30th 2012. I delayed it until I could look it over and complete it.

@ All

Been having some issues with a (Spiritual) Phantom. Since the begining of the month when I heard the ear ringing. Seems the phantom is trying to leave markers on me as well as scare us (the family).

I have been praying to God everytime it intrudes and tries to take up residence. It has been repelled several times.

A few interesting and noteworthy insights in the last month:

A) The nearly invisible spectrum of influence that Higher Order Entities have is not so invisible. Its not a case of background masking techniques or anything. It seems that the spectrum I can easily pick up is the spectrum that negative entities generally possess. (as well as nomal spirituals)

So it seems they (Higher Orders, God) use a spectrum of influence that my abilities aren't [by default] adjusted to detect it.

So it appears I have (and that is perfectly normal in psychics) a wide swath of spectrum that my abilities don't sense any activity in, despite there being activity present. This is expected but I can finally confirm this is positively true.

B) I have learned why members like ScaRz and Etherian [God rest his soul] are/were not "perturbed" by the influence of Demonic presences as much as me.

I have an attitude wherein I assign more fear and power to the [Negative] Phantoms, Ghosts and Demons than they deserve.

My attitude has always been one of worry and fear of some sort of reprisal. I sense that God has stepped into the circle in my family and has helped each of us come to terms with the malevolent intrusions being a former fact of life.

Throughout our history, they have prohibited a normal life and have exerted control over the quality of our life. As a result, every bad experience has taught us (the family and I) that we somehow won't escape them. That somehow they should be feared through their control.

In other words, it is like walking through life worried about interference, and through that worry assuming that (as has been the experience) we will always be under their thumb.

----------------

God has taught me, that as I turn to Him, I have nothing to fear from these spiritual entities. They are under His controlling thumb (proverbially speaking). That I don't have to go through life preparing for the worst outcomes if I accept God into my life and He in turn takes care of the spiritual problem.

I have been so worried that as someone in my family realized, we give the negative spirituals more power than they deserve. Even if they can harm us, they are subject to someone even higher than them.

Several nights ago, this was proven to be the case, I sensed someone coming near while I laid down to sleep for the night. The presence approached from my back, and even with my abilities almost turned off completely I could sense it. It tried to touch me to leave a marker but I began to pray and it left within a few minutes.

The next night I was in the front room of the house where this computer is located, I saw one of my family members startled and they asked me to come with them. They said they heard (through their ears) something invisible growl or hiss at them followed by a sudden sensation of intense coldness.

I walked with them to the kitchen and noticed the spot where the entity discharged its influence in the environment. The air was still cold in a column of air about the width of a human body and the height of more than 7ft+.

I asked them questions as I inspected the area with what limited ESP I have left and noticed it was still nearby. We prayed, and it left for about an hour, then came back.

We had not stood up to it as much we should have.

----------------------

Two nights ago, the entity came again and was leaving behind traces of it's influence in the environment. I clearly noted it was a phantom because of it's underlying signatures. A male Entity.

It scared one of my family members again. We prayed and again it was temporarily repelled. Though I was trying not to be fearful.

I was washing plates in the kitchen when no one was with me and it again tried to touch me. Then it did it's little trick of creating a cold spot just around my body. It was trying to use intimidation tactics and all that.

I got frustrated and told it in the name of the Lord to move away from me. It seemed to be resisting. I reported the event to the other family member and then sat down at the computer. Frustrated to think that somehow this bugger had penetrated the protection we had.

After a few minutes I told the other family member to get up and come with me. That we always make the same mistake of backing down and letting "them" set up residence and we don't provide enough interference to their activites as we should. I told them that if God has defninitve power over them, then we have nothing to fear in confronting them.

So we did just that, we walked right towards where it was and began praying. It seemed to flee but kept coming back. So we prayed longer and prayed in almost all of the rooms of the house. Even though it kept coming in at the other far end of the house as soon as we were at the other end of the house. We kept at it. After some minutes of praying the invisible force that seems to emanate from the Angels and the "Holy Ghost" seemed to form around us.

I noticed that if we went where it was at the far end after having prayed, it seemed to be "pushed out" as if an enveloping protection had surrounded us. That was more mysterious than anything else.

I wondered if the people like ScaRz and Etherian had this sort of ongoing protection and that is why they didn't seem to fear the malevolent spirituals. I have to say it felt very good to call out to God to protect us. The next day the presence did not return again and we had more peace of mind than previous times.

It is a very nice feeling to depend on someone like God whom can crack a proverbial whip and get these presences at a distance.

With Him at the ready, it seems that actual fear is a thing of the past.

-------------------------

I just wanted to share that since this is how I handle the spirituals these days. I don't talk to them or communicate even if approached. The same is true of the ET, I avoid contact. That is the advice the Higher Order beings [Angels] gave and that is what/why I have followed through with it.

I also don't use my abilities, except very sparingly. I expect that even these residual behaviors of wanting to depend on my abilities at all will fade with time.

Side Note: As the Higher Order beings are always reminding me, I am to thank God for the blessings and good fortune, not them. They have told me several times that I should not think they produce any of it as they are simply doing what God tells/orders them to do. That He is "the source" of all their "doings" and efforts. They told me if I give thanks I should give it to Him because He is the cause [driving force] of it.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-01-2012 at 08:43 AM.

I have decided [hesitantly] to turn over information on lessons I received on ESP. I have reduced them to a type-able version.

I have deep seated hesitations not because of ET. But because I know it is information that the average person should not have. So I am going back and forth between what level of detail I want to present. The vague version is sanitized and comfortable with me.

But the non-sanitized and detailed version makes me shudder at what others will do with it when I fill in the blanks. I can't help but think how much is too much.

I am torn between presenting the sanitized version that is passably informative and the non-sanitized version which gives so many details that unless someone is mentally challenged...they should be able to make use of it immediately.

I don't want to walk away with a goal half done, but I don't want to be responsible for the consequences either.

The likelihood for abuse is there. That bothers me alot.

I am trying to find a middle ground on what feels right because neither extreme sounds just right to me.

Edit: I am not even all that sure that Pontif could understand the raw version. I think if I stop thinking about it and just leap before looking I could get over with it.
    Last edited by Fore; 09-01-2012 at 11:02 AM.