Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DISCLOSURE Moving Along?

DISCLOSURE Moving Along?

*** WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE! ***
    *** WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE! ***
    ---
    3 Videos! Same UFOs! Mexico To Florida! Feb 27, 2023, UFO Sighting News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Lh6PKdMJM

. . .

The title of this video may or may not be a fact, but it does have a good time line summery of events in February 2023 of UAP activities!

Air Force Misleading President Joe Biden on UFOs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cFHCP1hZBE&t=858s
    Last edited by epo333; 03-05-2023 at 01:28 AM.

Pentagon And Harvard UFO Experts: Alien ‘Motherships’ Could Be Flying Through Our Solar System

The head of the Pentagon’s UFO investigative unit, the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and a Harvard astrophysicist claim in a new research paper that alien “motherships” could be flying through our solar system.

In the paper published on March 1, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the AARO, and former Harvard Astronomy Department Chair Professor Avi Loeb wrote, “An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions.”

They wrote that current sky-scanning telescopes such as the James Webb Space Telescope would miss such small objects, whereas ‘our deep space radars and space fence’ could pick up meter-long incoming UFOs up to 36,000 km in the air – and we therefore should keep an eye out for them.

More at link:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...799471ef&ei=68

Premieres Mar 18, 2023 on Project Unity in 3 hours on Disclosure. Guest: US Congressman Tim Burchett .

"We are going to ask the tough questions"

Rep Senator Tim Burchett | on Disclosure, Drone Footage, Coverups, Classified Briefings & Massive UFO Sighting.

Should be worth viewing. (At the time of this posting - video starts in 3 hours)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6-HVG3wlAI

Was it any good?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Was it any good?
    Much of the interview seemed like a truthful chat about the amount of corruption in the government and the money hungry pentagon. Also discussed the pentagon's announcement of a possible mother ship in our solar system. Also the balloon snafu of recent news.

Also mentioned how a certain group of Congressman/woman threatened the power of the purse strings to get more classified information released, and surprisingly successful. Congressman Tim Burchett just doesn't trust the pentagon at all, he says he "thinks they are lying to us again" much of it is just a way to get funding by giving the UAP topic legitimacy because people are getting fed up with these endless wars.

There is more details of what the Congress plans to get to the bottom of now that the Republicans are in control of the house. Hearings about redacted info they want UN-redacted which came from FOIL releases. Plus more!

I don't feel it was a wasted haft hour . . .

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Much of the interview seemed like a truthful chat about the amount of corruption in the government and the money hungry pentagon. Also discussed the pentagon's announcement of a possible mother ship in our solar system. Also the balloon snafu of recent news.

Also mentioned how a certain group of Congressman/woman threatened the power of the purse strings to get more classified information released, and surprisingly successful. Congressman Tim Burchett just doesn't trust the pentagon at all, he says he "thinks they are lying to us again" much of it is just a way to get funding by giving the UAP topic legitimacy because people are getting fed up with these endless wars.

There is more details of what the Congress plans to get to the bottom of now that the Republicans are in control of the house. Hearings about redacted info they want UN-redacted which came from FOIL releases. Plus more!

I don't feel it was a wasted haft hour.
    Opinion: Decent half-hour. My time was not wasted.

Maybe I misunderstood Burchett. He seemed to favor providing alien technology to corporations. It left me the impression only corporations. Something that I disagree with. It would give corporations a monopoly on it.

That Burchett made it about political parties is disturbing.

Congress plans to get to the bottom of now that the Republicans are in control of the House.
    Burchett made it appear as if "Only Republicans are doing anything about Disclosure". That is not true... Members of Congress and Senate from both Republican and Democrats are working on it. It is difficult to interview a politician without them using a Divide and Conquer Mentality. What Burchett said was Divide and Conquer Politics. However, these type of interviews are important...

When it comes to Disclosure, we cannot allow politicians to divide people along party-lines.

Again, my opinion...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 03-20-2023 at 02:54 AM.

So the following link is posted here:

https://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/...2182#post62182

I'll post it here again:

https://thehermeticpenetrator.medium...d-b2745317d38b

Because in the video below which is IMO a little "helter-skelter", Tucker Carlson Exposes Real Alien Evidence during the podcast of
    "FULL SEND PODCAST"

Starting at 1:08:44

He sounds to me as if he was speaking of research by either Kit Green or Gery Nolen or one of their peers . . . I had read of some of this, but other then the medical issues that came out of Bentwaters UFO case's, I had not heard of the other medical issues and death benefits denied by the pentagon, caused to so many military personnel by UFOs in the 70's!

1:08:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaFEOCHE4I

I hope this post makes since to what I am explaining here!

I believe he is refering to the work by Gary Nolan that he shared previously as early as 2017 or 2018. The CIA approached him and asked him to run the blood work on various cases that had UAP exposure and started the ball rolling to today.

Talking about Gary Nolan great interview with him here on Vinne's show with the incredible psychic Tyler Henry

@59' 10" Vinnie asks the question what's going on behind the scenes.
    Says he seen a letter signed by 12 senators saying 'we're doing this'

The worry seems to be they know the Woo is implicite in any major disclosure.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-23-2023 at 08:22 AM.