Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Of Los Angeles: By Jose Escamilla:

The Battle Of Los Angeles: By Jose Escamilla:

OfficialBattleWebPoster.jpg

A JOSE ESCAMILLA film - Visit the Official web site: http://thebattleofla.com

UFOs the 'Battle of L A ' 65th anniversary MSNBC News:

ABOUT THE FEATURE FILM:
    "This is the single most heavily documented UFO Case in the history of UFOs." - - Jose Escamilla

On February 25, 1942, only eleven weeks after the unforgettable attack on Pearl Harbor, an unidentified aircraft appeared in the sky above Culver City, California. Just before 2:30 a.m., military personnel launched an assault on the hovering object, firing more than 1,400 rounds of anti-aircraft artillery into the air. The onslaught was witnessed by more than one million people. It made the front page of the Los Angeles Times. They called it "The L.A. Raid"

After more than 90 minutes of battle, the unscathed craft simply disappeared over the Pacific Ocean. It was never seen again, and this event was destined to become forgotten history…until now.

Filmed at the exact locations where the battle took place, actors revive this incredible event. Witness a new form of documentary filmmaking from the mind of Jose Escamilla. It's time to re-live this historic night. You deserve to know the truth.

Some more of the actual footage again:

Blog Entries
    That Spotlight photo is amazing.

If it was a UFO, the puny Earthling weapons (anti-aircraft artillery/aka AAA) certainly didn't seem to be of much concern to the occupants.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thanks for posting !!! This is a great story!!!
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 01-12-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    That Spotlight photo is amazing.
    It was also heavily retouched by the newspaper who published it.

Do you hear that sound? It’s one “classic” UFO case falling apart in the most basic form. In an article by Scott Harrison published by the same LA Times, we are informed that an original, unretouched negative of the famous image was recently found at the Los Angeles Times Photographic Archive at UCLA, and that:

“In the retouched version, many light beams were lightened and widened with white paint, while other beams were eliminated.

In earlier years, it was common for newspapers to use artists to retouch images due to poor reproduction — basically 10 shades of gray if you were lucky.

Thus my conclusion: the retouching was needed to reproduce the image. But man, I wish the retouching had been more faithful to the original. With our current standards, this image would not be published.”
    Go here to read more and see pics:
    http://forgetomori.com/2011/ufos/ufo...uched-version/

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    It was also heavily retouched by the newspaper who published it.

Go here to read more and see pics:
    http://forgetomori.com/2011/ufos/ufo...uched-version/
    Your conclusion does not match the information supplied.

The photo was indeed retouched so as to provide clarity for the printing of the newspaper and not to create a hoax.

You see a hoax everywhere???

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Your conclusion does not match the information supplied.

The photo was indeed retouched so as to provide clarity for the printing of the newspaper and not to create a hoax.

You see a hoax everywhere???
    Show me where I mentioned a word about a hoax in my post.

I only provided the information that the pic was retouched. It seems to be YOU who are seing things, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Show me where I mentioned a word about a hoax in my post.

I only provided the information that the pic was retouched. It seems to be YOU who are seing things, not me.
    It's in your quoted material.

Please stop with the annoying word games, or better yet, just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It's in your quoted material.

Please stop with the annoying word games, or better yet, just stop.
    So you agree it was in the quoted material, that I did not mention the word hoax at all in my post, and that you are basically just making things up in order to take a jab at me?

Excellent, I knew you would come to your senses eventually.

Everything can be a hoax, just as everything can be a conspiracy.

Reference: Clarke's three laws, specifically his 3rd (and to me, most important) one.

Quote Originally Posted by cheb View Post
    Everything can be a hoax, just as everything can be a conspiracy.

Reference: Clarke's three laws, specifically his 3rd (and to me, most important) one.
    Can you remind me what they are?