Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Whistleblower Jason Sands

New Whistleblower Jason Sands

Hi Guys major developement guy Jason Sands who James Fox has interviewed for his upcoming documentary spoke out publically on an X space last night

Someone called Gobble_gobble did a great job roughly transcribing it...

[1/4] Additional details (Important: this will be pretty rough, and likely have typos - I'm transcribing live and I also missed a whole ton of context [I missed the first ~2 hours, so a lot of this info begins in the middle of the twitter space. I'm sure these gaps will be filled in by others who have been listening since the space went live]):

? James Fox texted him during the space - so he knows Jason is coming forward tonight
    ? Says he is a first-hand whistleblower, and is whistleblowing his first-hand knowledge of this phenomenon - any connection to classified programs needs to be discussed in a SCIF
    ? He is willing to publicly testify in hearings, and has made this known to congress
    ? Says he has given testimony to the senate and house, each time he's spoken to them, there has been at least 7 individuals present
    ? He's gone through all the legal requirements to go public - been working on this for the past year-and-a-half. Felt he could add some context to the ongoing discussion. Trusting somebody is a personal choice. Vetted by congress, AARO, ICIG, they all know his credentials of where he's been and what he's seen. Has gone through "every legal means that I know how". This is to strengthen everything that Grusch, and Fravor and Ryan Graves, and Chris Mellon, Elizondo, Gary Nolan, all the journalists that have been helping him along the way (mentions Corbell, Leslie Kean, etc...) - it's quite an ordeal he's been through already, but has been filled with a lot of great people. There's nothing in this for his career, nothing in this for his life - other than to clear his conscious and make sure that he at least tells people that there's more to life than we think there is.
    ? Believes that NHI is extraterrestrial, however, open to what that entails exactly (future human, inter-dimensional, etc...)
    ? Was asked if he has met with Burlison, but he says he has not
    ? We need a third party investigating this; whoever is reporting to congress could be continuing the cover-up story for the program - may just be towing the line
    ? Asked: "When will you reveal the name of the programs? When will this be public". Answer: "I would say it would occur when the fight-club of whistleblowers is finally able to meet and piece this all together amongst ourselves...I only have a piece of the puzzle, and I'm sure others have other pieces. Grusch has a better handle on what a lot of the others have to say, as he has spoken to others who are part of different parts of the program"
    ? He is whistleblowing on the fact that "we're not alone - this should be made more publicly known, that there is good reason for the program to maintain nat. sec on what they're working on, BUT, there needs to be more transparency with public + congress - even if some of it is in a classified environment"
    ? Wants to discuss with his lawyers RE: terms to be FOIA'd, says that he could probably FOIA some stuff, but legal concerns.
    ? Challenge in congress: They've been given everything on a silver platter RE: NHI / the "program", but they don't have a way to package this in a publicly digestible manner
    ? Asked about Elizondo's "Somber" comment. Agrees with Luis, that this stuff is sobering / somber.
    ? Asked about what the community should look to address to anticipate disclosure, or on an individual level. Says "it changed me, and it carries through to today". Her "feels like a mess" after the communication with NHI. Communication was mind-to-mind (telepathic). Sharing of this mind-space, he honestly feels that some of his (Jason's) life was imparted onto the NHI and vice-versa. Got a glimpse of what it was like to be connected collectively. Still feels like he was connected to something that he wasn't exposed to prior to this experience. (Gobble's note: He speaks with a lot of emotion on this topic, and my transcription doesn't really do his answer justice - he seems profoundly affected by his experience, in a positive way - for the better)
    ? We can do better (as a community) just to get the story straight. Hopes more whistleblowers will come forward to give additional context to the subject. Subject needs to be better handled. Doesn't agree with a lot of what's out there in the public - the topic needs to be handled much better / more delicately.
    ? Asked about Michael Herrera's story. Needed reminding. Not familiar with that, he would have to read-up on his account.
    ? Asked about the private-side of this, the corporate structures or breakaway "cabal" that's above constitutional powers. Answer: Yeah, that's a danger and a concern that congress needs to get a hold of. Private industry is connected via. patents that comes out into the light. Also is a funding source (patents) that are brought out into the public, and fed back in to sustain the program. Says this is unfair - no competition and they don't have to share with others. Some arguments that it's fair. Complicated.
    ? Has read / seen some info from people who have reviewed how the patents are controlled. Shady stuff. Used to shut down other people, and this is also a danger - even at the corporate level. Some in leadership aren't afraid to "hurt" other people to make a few dollars from patents, etc...
    ? Asked about a weapon on Skinwalker Ranch. Answer: "News to me"
    ? Thinks that some of the people who get their hands on this technology are making big money. For the most part, the people he ran into in the program are good people. Very few people in his experience that were "worthy of jail time". Nevertheless, there are still some "snakes in the grass"
    ? The people who know him (in the program) know that he (Jason) isn't a bad guy, and know that he's doing his best to get to a point that's better than where we're at right now. Seems to have received the blessing from those in the program. Knows that there's certain things that can't be discussed in the public, but basic "fact-of" info of NHI interactions with humanity need to be known. This is what he's hoping for.
    ? How did this affect him back in the 90s? He was in his 20s at the time. Thought he was doing something really cool. Was a "yes sir" kind of guy and kept his mouth shut for the most part. Was exposed to some high-strangeness, but did as he was ordered to do. Early on, he was just a regular military guy "doing a cool job, and did what my boss told me to do". As he got older and wiser, pieced together things that he hadn't before (he was in shock as a 20 year old with some of this stuff - takes a while to absorb what he had been exposed to).
    ? When in the program, would get called in on a Friday evening at "X hour" (for example) and would have to leave for 2 weeks and couldn't tell anybody. Had a cover with his bosses / higher-ups who - when asked "where's Jason", would say "don't worry about it, he's doing some work for me"
    ? Encounter with NHI was on the Nellis test range. October-ish / November. Bitter cold weather. Were going up-range to get ready for "the push" (when the aircraft are ready to do the exercise). Had to be up "at the schoolhouse for the push", and this encounter was right before they got there. Occurred in the morning. UFO had come on the range a week before. Operator wanted them to come and review the footage. Famous black & white nellis test range UFO footage is the same vehicle that landed just up the road from Jason.
    ? Asked about NHI agreements / co-operative efforts between human + NHI / any of these efforts taking place in ocean or underground bases. Answers in the affirmative. Has been in underground facilities himself, but not underwater.
    ? Asked about "20 and back" program (?). What Jason was introduced to wasn't called "20 and back", but was something he had to "pay penance for for getting out of the program". Says it was a very strange experience, and isn't quite comfortable talking about the whole thing in detail at this point because it was so horrible in many ways. Maybe in the future he can come to grips with it and go into it as he wraps his head around what happened. (Gobble's note: Not entirely sure what this refers to, just transcribing)
    ? Was afraid of "getting sniped through a window" (somewhat joking) when giving his testimony. Didn't know what would happen. It was an ordeal.
    ? Asked about archaeological dig sites / relating to crash recoveries / historical recoveries. Jason mentions Central America, South America (thinks Peru), mentions Vietnam - all crash site / recoveries. Doesn't think Nazi's were involved "down there" (South America?). Thinks it was something else.
    ? Asked about any investigation into inter-dimensional travel. Answer: "Yes...there possibly is" - he thinks there is a way to traverse very large spans of space - may be some public domain info on this, but didn't hear a lot about it while inside the program.
    ? Ever heard of Dan Sherman (Project preserve destiny)? Answer: "Yeah, I think I have...I did have some friends who were into that kind of research, and yes - honestly, having been the recipient of telepathic communication, I think it's possible that someone can have contact like that. It's within the realm of possibility in my book". Hasn't heard of the specific program, however.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 04-22-2024 at 10:03 AM.

...• Grusch doesn't have the DOPSR approval to discuss first-hand stuff. May have gotten approval last month.
    • Jason's experience involved missing time. Some sort of star-map was imprinted into his memory. Something later found to be in the Leo constellation.
    • Asked about Bob Lazar. Answer: "He seems like he legitimately knows the process - seems like he's been through a similar process that I have. I was not a scientist like him, but for the most part - yeah - he's pretty legit in my book."
    • Charles Hall (tall whites story) - Jason believes his story as well.

[2/4] (Continued - reached the character limit above)
    • Asked about remote viewing. He didn't stumble upon this until later, maybe 2022 - ran into people who had been in the program, or who were researching the program. Believes telepathy is in the realm of possibility. Unsure if this is a quantum thing and it works long distances - you'd have to ask one of the guys in the program who can do it.
    • Asked about reincarnation / whole spiritual side of things. Thinks that there may be a "God" or "supreme intelligence". A lot of stuff we hear from experiencers is spiritual in nature. "There is a very strong case for the spiritual side of this".
    • Question "Were you acquainted with any of the other 40 whistleblowers waiting in the wings"? Answer: "I only know a few of them - I think David Grusch knows a lot more of them"
    • Says Elizondo is very influential, and many of the other people he knows are much more influential than Jason himself.
    • Whistleblower cadre really wants to get the truth out there. It's one thing to run the program for natsec reasons, it's another thing to run it without letting humanity know that they're not alone. This is the dividing line, and seems to be why the whistleblowers are coming forward. As for why NHI doesn't disclose - unsure, they may have their own reasons.
    • Question about the program and the social network inside the program. "Would you say your fears were apathetic towards disclosing to the public?" Grusch wanted to do this and followed through. Now you're following through. Were most people in the program apathetic and didn't give a ****? Answer: "No, I'd say it was just a culture that they were invited into. Just like any work-space. You keep quiet about it. It wasn't apathy, it was moreso just...'that's the way things were'...you don't talk about this". Jason knew one individual who would snip the plastic off of cans of coke so that it wouldn't kill wildlife if it got into the ocean. That's the level of contentiousness from some of those within the program. People still in the program have a lot more to lose than Jason. Jason's starting a foundation called "First Hand". Set up a fund to encourage some people in the program to come forward, and knowing that there's someone like Jason to help them come forward and maybe start a new life because they have the same concerns that Jason + other whistleblowers have. Basically a landing strip for those coming out of the program. This is scary, you don't know if you'll have a life after coming forward.
    • Gave an anecdote about the people in the program. When a plane landed and disembarked, everyone was so calm, and polite and not jumping up and down grabbing their things, it was so methodical and orderly and respectful. "This is why the folks on the program were different". Speaks very highly of those in the program.
    • Asked: how do we know your experience was "real" and not "consciousness-related". Asked if he was ever directly briefed on this. Answer: "Tangible? Yeah, plenty of people even the week before who encountered the UFO when it entered the range." Jason encountered the vehicle in person. List with all the people who saw the UAP is "out there", possibly in the media. Whoever finds it is going to have a gold-mine, because it has everyone's names on it who saw this. Re-iterates being vetted by congress, AARO, ICIG - this is tangible.
    • There's an ongoing joke between Jason and James Fox about his experience. Jason exchanged a piece of his [couldn't discern what Jason said here - something from his jacket liner?] with the NHI being. Kind of a funny thing.
    • What would you say to someone who's super skeptical / debunker / someone who thinks this is all BS or a psy-op? Answer: "Okay - you're welcome to your opinion. However, you're talking to a guy who's spoken to a lot of the highest individuals in the land, and they don't think I'm full of crap. I'm just a normal guy who's been through some very strange stuff - and that's who I feel I am. I can't be more genuine than I already am. If that's not good enough, I don't know what to tell you. Even if I walked out of a hanger with a piece of tech, there would still be people who thinks I'm making it up. The people who verified me have looked me up in [the databases], so they know who I am."
    • Seems that it's up to congress / AARO / ICIG to back up Jason's credibility.
    • Question: "Are you aware of an amnesty agreement or truth embargo upcoming"? Answer: "Yes, that's something that I've discussed with congress. There needs to be an amnesty clause for folks in the program. They need safe passage to come forward and give testimony in a classified setting. They are performing a service for our country, and should be allowed to do things like whistle-blow without repercussions and have immunity from anyone who means them harm."
    • Do NHI want to come forward? They don't seem to have any strong desire to. They're just doing their own thing on Earth, and have their own reasons for doing what they do. Real dangers that NHI may be dealing with - humans trying to use NHI tech for self-interest, not for the benefit of humanity. Jason would like to think the government would give NHI amnesty if they wanted to come forward.
    • While Jason was in the program, he didn't hear of any interactions with Russia / China. He would imagine they would be just as interested as the US. Mentions recent news of China standing up their on UAP program. Mentions some documents coming out of Russia (Gobble's note: Perhaps Knapp's documents?). They are probably going through some of their own revelations in their own societies. May be hurting themselves by being too tyrannical in certain ways.
    • What can Jason tell us about the DoD / congress battle that's taking place? Getting one message from AARO saying there's no evidence...yet AARO vetted Jason. ICIG is investigating this more heavily. What's with the discrepancy here? What's actually happening here? Answer: "DoD & Congress. #1) As I was saying earlier, they have all of the testimonies at their disposal - literally ALL of the information that we could possible hand them as whistleblowers. Cadre of whistleblowers is the largest and most credible that have ever been seen in congress - to date. Messaging between DoD and Congress...certain parts of DoD are gonna be involved in that program, but if people in the program are trying to influence things - I can guarantee that this isn't going to go public without a lot of fight. It's safe to say that when DoD discusses this topic with congress, there may be some "taint" to deal with because they've been dealing with this program for decades, and they've always denied that it exists, and it's what they're comfortable doing, and want to continue to do in this vein. Easy to pull the wool over congress' eyes because they're unfamiliar with the literature / details of the program. Easy to just say that "it's a cover program". This is a bigger problem that we're going to have to tackle and think through very thoroughly. Or...DoD can realize that people like me (Jason) aren't out to be adversarial with this...they want to work with them.
    • Asked about UK / AUS / other US allies. Jason says we're stronger as we go forward together because crashes can occur anywhere on earth. Our allies are much stronger by working together. Jason would be willing to talk to any of our allies on the topic just to get them on board and see what we can do together. He's not sure if they've shared stuff with us though. Maybe they have since the 90s when Jason was in the program.
    • Skeptical question about whether AARO / congress / ICIG has verified Jason's claims. "Sure, they can verify who you are, but how can they have vetted your claims?". Skeptical about the method of coming forward (through a documentary). Jason's response: everything that Jason has told them in a classified environment, he feels they've done a disservice with. If they went to the locations suggested in his testimony, and even if they took Jason with them, then they would have all of the info that they need. There's another part of this besides simply a documentary - that is legal in nature, and is currently classified. Jason is asked if NHI was approved by DOPSR, or is Jason going around DOPSR. Answer: No, Jason went through DOPSR. The program name is classified. NHI-fact-of is not classified.
    • Question on what motivates the secret-keepers over the decades and what has kept the secret so iron-clad for so long. Jason says: It hinges a lot on whether you've had your own experience or not. A cadre of folks who haven't had experiences, but believe those who have. A bunch who are either on the fence, or continue to just doubt it - they just can't help themselves from doubting no matter what they're presented with. This is one of the things that's missing that maybe...experience-wise, has to do with that level of belief. RE: gatekeepers - there's a realistic threat to their careers, maybe even personal harm - but a general sense of not being sure what they will do to you if you're on the program and do something that's seen as "risky". It's one of those things that you have to come to grips with yourself as to whether to believe or not believe (Gobble's note: a bit unsure what he meant by this)
    • Jason has had his clearance from day 1 - never stepped out of line. He doesn't like to hide things that don't need to be hidden. Doesn't like untruths when spoken. There's too few whistleblowers to help the public understand this fully. Jason says he's woefully inadequate to do this on his own - readily admits that he could be wrong about some stuff, but he's doing the best he can with what he knows, and at least he can give a point of view from someone who's been there and seen some stuff.

[3/4] (Character limit reached above...)
    • The NHI being was wearing a suit. Had wrinkles (like humans do in their 50s or 60s). Eyes were definitely big, and ears conformed to his head. Thin lips, slightly larger nose. Very human head though. Communication was oral and telepathic. Voice sounded sort of Norwegian, and Jason didn't understand a word of it, however, the meaning was still conveyed telepathically. The thoughts were conveyed even before the words came out of the being's mouth, and vice-versa. The being was "very very civilized."
    • Question about what happens with crashes outside the US - is there international coordination? Answer: "Yes...this goes back to when I joined the program. They tried to recruit me into the retrieval program, it's made up of people that are inside the program already, some of them are special forces, mercenaries, you name it - all kinds of private-industry kind of people that are fully capable of handling whatever situation. You are correct that it happens in other parts of the world. If it happened [in an allied country], I'm sure we would work with them. Does that nation even know that the crash retrieval happened, and are they on the scene? If it happens in an austere or adversarial territory, we might just go in there and do an extraction like we've done with - you know, hostages - and we just don't even announce it if it's a place that's unfriendly to the US. But if it's a place that's friendly, they usually are cooperative because they know that we in this nation likely have more resources to lend to that. So I think some of our allied nations might have people who are aware of the program, or who are even read-in.
    • Question: So how do we know if it lands ... in [Jason cut's off the question and answers]: "I had heard - there are certain things in the atmosphere like ions (I think) that can be traced, and there's also things in the satellite range, like one-point-something GHz to three-something GHz is a normal bandwidth to be looking for some of these power-plants, because I've heard that some of these craft have to switch from "space" into "atmospheric mode" and that requires a switching within their propulsion mode that is detectable.
    • Has Jason ever heard about an "experiencer" database that tracks interactions between experiencers and NHI? Answer: Not that Jason had ever heard of in the 90s. Most of the people that were a security concern were just pop-ups...surprises...like "oh crap, someone's talking about this - we gotta handle it". I'm seeing that same kind of a thing going on today, it's not like they're spending resources on maintaining a database on American citizens. For the most part, even my team was not allowed to keep the privacy information on people. We're still good people - yeah we're in the program, but we're not...it's against the law for even NSA to collect the information on US citizens and use it unless there's any good reason for it, and that's something I wish Snowden would have said because he would have had the same training that I did on signals intelligence. You can collect raw data, don't get me wrong, and yeah they would even have the capability to do that, but when you've only got teams of like 4 individuals who can review that data, you're not looking for...y'know, my wife's shopping list and digging up dirt on people, you only have enough time to honestly act on things that are most important. And the people in the program are even more finite, because they're a much smaller group - they don't have the number of resources to be able to do that either.
    • Question about Jason's thoughts on Nazca mummies & Peru attacks last year. Jason finds them intriguing, but says he's not a biologist so can't make those assessments. Bodies in Peru are interesting - if the biologists are verifying that they're biological, then that's even more interesting. Being an analyst though, Jason is still waiting for the final results - need more people studying the bodies. Seems to be open-minded.
    • Is anything with the program tied to sleep-paralysis? Is there anything to this beyond a psychological phenomenon? Jason thought that the NHI being "numbed" his co-workers minds who were waiting in the car - may be somehow related to some form of sleep-paralysis.
    • Could Jason have ever been - during his whole time going through with this in the program - been fed disinfo along the way? Does Jason think he will have any attacks and/or reprisals for coming forward? Jason responds: "As for folks influencing me...I don't really read much on UAP unless one of my friends throws me a link and says look at this or look at that, and then he might give some opinions on it. He can't verify everything that everyone tells him. Did it influence anything he's seen or heard? Unlikely while on mission to waste thousands of dollars to have his team go on location and then try to influence his team in the process...to have people read into the program, do security inspections for you, and then feed them disinfo - doesn't seem logical to Jason. Reprisals? No - I've been on the up-and-up, and haven't spoken about anything classified tonight. The only thing I've spoken about is the culture of the program, and NHI - both of which are unclassified. As for reprisals? Sure, I'm sure any jerk can come along and try to shoot me down - I can't be bothered with that right now. I have a team of lawyers from the get-go who've been steering me in the right direction, so I don't think there will be any reprisals against me. I'm not overstepping my clearances"
    • Question about Elizondo being quoted about the idea of what constitutes humanity..."what if it's not mankind, but mankinds (plural)"? What if humanity might not just be about highly-evolved primates, but something to do with consciousness or souls, etc... What does Jason think constitutes humanity, and what does Jason think about NHI having a role in antiquity about humanity evolution, etc... Jason Responds: "Yeah...but it has nothing to do with my exposure in the program. After having being exposed to a bunch of high-strangeness, I did go do some light reading on ancient history...read through the bible front to back, and yeah - there does seem to have been an influence with mankind for a very long time - if you're to take eyewitness reports, and ancient texts where eyewitnesses mention "beings" or "vehicles" or other things that are quite inexplicably like UAP/NHI activity. So in that regard, yes there does seem to have been some influence". Jason isn't sure how much to believe himself, but seems open-minded on the issue. Thinks that the "soul" might be unique to us - whatever that entails. Learning who you are is more important than anything else in this life. Stop trying to chase after frivolous things - learn who you're supposed to be, and then be that person. (Gobble's note: Jason speaks more on this, but I'm a bit slow at transcribing when he's speaking quickly and I don't want to mis-quote him on nuances like this)
    • Asked about how this experience affected him. Jason says: whenever you're faced with an experience that shakes you (whether in combat, getting married, having your first child or first great relationship with someone you love dearly) - all of this affects us in a profound way. The program did this to him. It literally exposed him to parts of life that he didn't know existed. And parts of truth that he didn't know what was going on - entered the program skeptical. Left the program shaken - took years to come to grips with it. Eventually realized that it taught him a lot about himself. Not to believe everything around him, but to experience it and engage with things around him. Became much more open-minded.
    • Jason thanks everyone, and is glad that he's been treated very well and respectfully in the call. For those who are still skeptical, "I get it. I was totally skeptical too. I understand where you're coming from as well. All I can say is...there's many more people like me - I'm not the only whistleblower. I've not been told of everything that's going on in congress, I'm sure if I'm given another opportunity to speak to congressmen/women I will ask them why they're taking [the stance they're taking] when they've been exposed to so many whistleblower testimonies and I'll try to get some of those answers and maybe be able to answer them down the line."
    Space has ended - there's a lot I wasn't able to transcribe, but hopefully this was at least somewhat helpful. Bear in mind that a LOT of this info is missing little details and cues that I miss while transcribing, it's very difficult to convey tone, quality, texture and flavour through text and I can only type so fast. I also missed the first ~2 hours which would have given a lot of context that I'm missing. Before quoting or running with anything written here, I'd recommend waiting to see if anyone posts a transcript of the first couple of hours. I think I've been able to piece together somewhat of a picture of what his experience was from the parts that I managed to catch live, but I'm sure others will be filling in the rest of the details.
    Also: An important note for those who weren't aware. A few months ago (late December), James Fox posted a teaser image on twitter from his upcoming film. It had a board with "Jason Sands" written in pen. This name has been floating around since then as a potential first-hand whistleblower. At that time, I was able to find Jason on LinkedIn and found some of his comments in threads relating to intel/defense work where he casually brought up the fact that he was a UAP whistleblower. Just noting this here, for whatever it's worth.
    Edit: Continued in one more reply below with a few more transcribed notes from the twitter space

[4/4] (A couple other points I missed, and can't add to the above posts due to character limits):
    • Question: Was there ever any talk on the inside back then, or more recently, with regard to what would happen if the general public found out that these programs conducted by NHI were happening? Answer: "They were not mentioned on any of the missions, but using my experience - and outside of the program, I would say that there's a good chance that the NHI's are doing things that we would not approve of. Just like...y'know, we probably wouldn't tell them if we were testing some of their individuals in our own spaces, and doing things to them. No matter which way you cut it, when you're doing the abduction thing - it's not good. If it's non-consensual, then it's not good. And I think that's a general supposition, but it's a good supposition, but that's just my opinion more than anything else about [the abductions]. But I don't think it's something that the program people instituted, and I think that if the NHI's did have abduction programs running, some of that - they didn't even discuss with the program people.
    • Was there any kind of understanding as to what the intentions of these sorts of programs would be? Answer: No, I wouldn't venture a guess on that because the intentions are kind of...hidden agendas, and very "hush hush". I may have in my head little bits of information that might be able to piece together, but I would other people to give me some context and maybe I could put something together on intentions.
    • Question regarding the JFK assassination, and what Jason thinks about this and whether it may have been related to the UFO topic. Answer: "I think yes...I do know some friends that are very involved in research in that case. I've heard their research, and read through it. And I agree, that I find it very telling that there were some fairly hush hush conversations between him and - probably members of MJ12 that - they were...he was literally going to divulge the program, and I find it strange that the assassination was very close in proximity to those discussions where he was going to do that.
    • Apparently Jason affirmed that the Holloman air-force base landing + subsequent NHI meeting with the president occurred (Twitter/X Source)
    • Jason expands more on Elizondo's "somber" comments. He says we should be somber, because...ultimately, we could be in a position where if they do come, and we're not receptive enough, then we could just blow this whole thing up and just never get to a good spot at all, and/or even endanger our own path forward because maybe they think we're just not capable of getting beyond ourselves in this generation and the problems we have. So, there's a great risk in this for mankind - I think there's a lot of reason to be somber. I think I agree with Lue in that regard in that...yeah I'm somber about this because...it's very...this is a big revelation, and having to walk this path alone for so many years myself and trying to figure out what on earth did I get exposed to here? It's changed my life, honestly. The information changes your life. At least for me, now I realize that I need to be more actively involved. I can't just sit by any more - not just about the UAP thing, but it's made me a better person in a lot of ways because it's made me think about what's been missing -- and I can point a finger at all these different flaws that us humans have, but I can also point the finger at myself in that I'm flawed. And it's made me work all that harder on those flaws. So again, it's a somber walk to be able to really look at yourself in the mirror and go, "look...am I really helping this effort? Am I really helping mankind even? Let alone the NHI presense - y'know, if that's true. What on earth am I doing here? Am I just here trying to eat at good restaurants and buy the next fancy car, or am I really trying to change peoples lives here, so I wake up every day - and to me it's a choice: am I going to try to be the best man I can be or not? And the same goes for everybody else who's listening to this tonight. Y'know, who are we? Who do you want to be? That's the big question - I think even the NHI's are wondering: "Yeah, who do you want to be, mankind? When you're ready, are going to be this beautiful rose that we've been waiting to grow and mature, or are you just going to die on the vine?" If that doesn't make you somber, then I don't know what will, and so I totally agree with what Lue is saying.

FULL Redit thread is here
    https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...mment/l0kqoc7/

I'm still on the fence about this guy...

I'm getting con man vibes.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Seems legit to me Garuda. I don't doubt him. Great to have some new blood on the scene been like a drought for a few months - he mentions a book that has gone through DOBSA.
    People seem to be suggesting he's the USAF guy Lue Elizondo flagged up last year where there was fight to get his book deal. Not sure if he's that same guy listening through it now.

He's put his discharge notice up on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/JasonSa32135987/...092243/photo/1

So apparently Eric Davis came out saying he was either a liar or believed his own BS. I saw an image capture on reddit but haven't been able to track down a verifiable link.

Seems a lot to sort out here. Bits and pieces of what is already there with little if anything not already known.

One thing I pick up on was:

? Asked about what the community should look to address to anticipate disclosure, or on an individual level. Says "it changed me, and it carries through to today". Her "feels like a mess" after the communication with NHI. Communication was mind-to-mind (telepathic). Sharing of this mind-space, he honestly feels that some of his (Jason's) life was imparted onto the NHI and vice-versa. Got a glimpse of what it was like to be connected collectively. Still feels like he was connected to something that he wasn't exposed to prior to this experience.
    In the distant past member FORE spoke of this type of connection in his writings. I think he referred to it as influence. I'm not sure if the effect has anything to do with reports of the so called "Hitch Hiker" effect (syndrome), but it sounds like some kind of consciousness conection!

... I'll just sit on the fence here for a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Shere Khaan View Post
    So apparently Eric Davis came out saying he was either a liar or believed his own BS. I saw an image capture on reddit but haven't been able to track down a verifiable link.
    But aren't people forgetting the checks he's been through? He seems to be known by all the credible researchers. He sounded genuine to me. The way he's said just enough not to break any oaths and has been through Dobsa
    We've been told these guys were going to start coming out and hopefully others will add to the picture, seems a shame so many people are righting him off so quickly. This is why we need 30 or so to come forward.

He mentioned he knew people who had experienced the Hitchhiker effect at one pt.