Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: we ride

Awhile back the guide threw three scenes in succession that were snapshot images from my past . One was when I lost footing and tumbled down this trail into the enchanted canyon an did a summersault and landed in the creek on this trail into the river . was a miracle I landed in the creek upright . The other scene was when we climbed this redwood tree that had grape vines going way up into the upper branches and the vines let loose and the whole thing came down in a tangle mass . and we were buried in the vines . the other scene was the time I saw the rainbow trout in the creek across the road near the A frame house. these three scenes were from my early childhood that the guide had thrown in the past so I knew the meaning of them . The fishers of men scene and the A frame house represents the church obviously. The inner canyon falling into the underworld is the other scene and the climbing the vines up the massive tree represents the ladder to heaven . Basically the guide threw these scenes in succession and I knew them all as scenes that were in the toolbox as scenes thrown before and deciphered correctly . Obviously they represent the idea "that is you" as do all the scenes thrown. The idea of "across the road" is the other world where this other world lives . This may sound odd to see but I know what the guide has tried to say and when they throw a scene again and I already know what it means. At times I feel perhaps I have some deeper insight but it has already been recognized . They are just saying in effect "you came to us " or something. All the scenes come from different time frames from my life. They just have the ability to have all these scenes on record and are images that have already been thrown and so are used again.

See again I was driving this truck I have that is a really bad smoking truck with a bad cylinder that is only used as a ranch rig since is illegal to be on the road and I was choking on the smoke it was putting out and thinking "wow that is really bad" then a bit after that ..the thought: men a tar owe ..no air ah " came again faintly . Recall that guys name was already used in the past two scenes in the last posts. He is that ultimate fighter guy. See as how the guide can use that again in yet another setting.

Ok..so was driving back from Gualala at the coast delivering some wine on a road called Fish rock road and was on a down hill section of really winding road and doing some serious driving trying to make some time. It is a real twisting downhill road and somebody ran me in the ditch and sheared off my mirror and ran a crease in the car against this rock but is ok since the car is pretty beat up anyway . Anyway so when I finally get to the bottom I am thinking "wow that was quite a ride and wild ..and then the name of this other ultimate fighter guy sort of just comes : http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Stipe-Miocic?id= http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Stipe-Miocic-39537 It sounds like : steep hay me owe itch literally and that is how I heard it when the guide said it. I had this itch for really driving hard down this steep hill. This truck was literally in the road on my side coming around this corner and I ran in the ditch shearing off my passenger side mirror on this rock . But so see that is how the guide speaks. They use stuff that is interactive with your life since I was recently watching this guy on TV. this ultimate fighter guy ..

Ok ..so now again the guide threw that guys name again after I was thinking of hauling a load of stuff up the mountain and was worried of not overloading the trailer since was a really steep section . See as how the guide will use the same idea to fit another setting . As far as what sort of intelligence is capable of this is baby simple . Basically it just monitors you and plays these games or whatever one wants to call it. It is just a way of keeping in touch. I welcome anything they want to say actually. The guys name actually does sound like "itch" but is more like kick ..but see the ability to sort of null out some or make some silent makes it possible. The guide accents it right to just hear "itch"
    Last edited by Magfrey; 10-04-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Once on TV saw this commercial about insurance and some lady said we don't insure for :zombie apocalypse and a bit later I have that thought projected into my head by the guide I knew it was as if to suggest "that is you" and to ponder on that one> I was able to connect the idea of "to be dead in" as in to be dead to your old self "before being visited. That is a theme as in "to be dead in Christ " is another way to look at it. They developed the idea of "to be dead in an various ways. Recall the posts about the graveyard I was hiding behind the big tombstone in the massive outpouring. and a few other metaphoric ways the guide expressed that concept. One was the time I found this guys wallet. scene they threw. Means I lost my identity .

I have heard the thought "walk king wound did" and basically a lot of stuff ..is the head dead yet? as in the grateful dead. I can try and recall some more later.

Also was watching this show on "how the universe works" and they were expressing the concept " pan spermia ' and a bit after seeing that I have that word sort of replay in my mind. and I knew it was the guide suggesting "ponder that. It was talking about life being passed between worlds on that show. That is what Pan spermia means obviously and I guess the guide was suggesting that is me or something since they also have been suggesting I was used in their breeding program. This has been going on for a long time obviously.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 10-06-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Finally realized a theme was "the gate" since the guide had been throwing scenes over the years that had that as a turning point sort of idea although I never fully realized it was such a obvious theme . likewise "the wheel" was another idea I had not recognized fully. The ..basically the guide had been throwing various scenes from my what one could call memory banks scenes or collective unconscious . The wheel obviously means "that is you in effect" as does everything thrown is an unfolding metephore that tries to say that. The wheel idea was thrown once by the guide as an image of this weir that is a man made dam of wood and steel support structures to create a lake that can be used for pumping water or irrigation outlet during the summer. Basically there was a dam that was a weir in the river called "Sweeleys dam" that my friend and I used to swim in in the river and the guide threw that scene and broken down in the word riddle format :wheel he's am" can be seen in the words. In this is the metaphoric content of water that is life . Ok so I was unable to fully connect the idea at first as "the wheel" being such a predominant theme . There was only perhaps a few other wheel themes although off hand I only recall this one other scene the guide threw of this small cafe called "the wheel" and it had a big neon wheel sign and was in the town of Cloverdale South of here a bit and we used to eat breakfast there a few times on the way to Redwood city when we were tearing down these old greenhouses that were used for growing roses.
    Basically the guide once again had thrown the idea of "to eat" at the wheel . To eat is another major theme obviously and is seen in the Bible . It is obviously a seriously basic theme as is "to drink." Ok so anyway once again I see this "the wheel" idea in conjunction with these other themes . As is seen in the Sweelys dam"living water" I sort of get the feeling that "that is you " idea means I am to be that person obviously. Ok will get back to you soon to follow up on the "gate" mentioned earlier theme
    Last edited by Magfrey; 11-26-2017 at 10:48 PM.

The gate idea has been thrown various times although I never fully realized it as such a serious idea. A few scenes the guide has thrown over the years come to mind and I probably can't recall off hand some . One gate scene is this gate that is on this trail on the back old road to the spillway that is the emergency overflow spillway that has actually never flowed on the back side of Lake Mendocino. There is a locked gate with a trail access only for hikers around it . The gate seems to be like a maintenance only access gate for people who monitor stuff like water level in these culvert wells or basically measure ground water levels on the backside area of the lake . It is the army corps of engineers project as is a lot of these big dams and stuff . Anyway so I used to walk with my late dog puppers and knew that trail and the gate there that seems to be the deviding line between these two areas. There was another scene of "the Gate" idea in this scene the guide threw of where a friend of mine bumped into the gate of this house in North Carolina and was worried the girls boyfriend there would be pissed off since he had sort of broken the gate a bit. He hit it with his car and it was the garden gate . I recall this guy I was with was a bit of a wild one and he was saying how he was lusting after that girl . I just couldn't figure out why the guide had thrown that scene and finally was able to simply focus in on "the gate" that was the center of the scene that had one of its hinges broken off . There was another scene of the gate on this other scene of this graveyard in the city somewhere I saw at night and the main entrance had this gate that was bordered with these two tower like square buildings sort of like a castle entrance. The guide has thrown that a few times.
    Ok and recall that first gate mentioned on the back trail to the emergency overflow once in a thousand years spillway.... we'll once I woke up out of a deep sleep and had the guide saying something that seemed to be a woman name and I recall I then see a road that leads into the woods near that gate area and this small unused road connected at a right angle to the main road there by the gate. I took this to mean some lady I know in the other world. Likewise the guide again has thrown recently this scene where I saw this old silver trailer somewhere in Utah on this back country road and I wanted to stop and get a pic of it since am into these old silver airstream trailers . I was towing this trailer with a couple of old cars on it from spearfish SD and so couldn't turn around so did park in this driveway a bit down the road and then walked back to get a closeup pic of the old silver airstream. Basically the guide just throws me the scene of the mailboxes there where I parked and the locked gate. It took awhile to figure it out since the theme of "right angle" where two worlds meet and the mail boxes and gate ..also the concept of the silver craft and the airstream/heirstream I was wanting to capture on my camera. The guide had also developed the theme of the airstream and the silver craft. Basically I at first couldn't figure out what it meant but was again thrown that scene. Was finally able to put 2 and 2 together since have been tutored on all these themes . Once in the toolbox the guide can throw any scene again if it chooses (here as an example) since I had that scene thrown a few hours ago when contemplating this "gate" concept and was trying to recall various examples, It was a theme I somehow overlooked as being so important since I was only focusing on other eyes in the setting such as the "right angle" the mailbox or the heir stream.

Ok so see as how the guide seems to on various settings also have a woman in the setting ..along with the right angle and the gate. The right angle is "where two worlds meet/the cross " There are two other scenes that come to mind and one was of the time I was in Potter Valley and this lady in a car was approaching from a side road /right angle to me as I was driving down the road and this one scene was just down the way from this graveyard..not that I an trying to connect that but funny how it can all tie in once you get the way these metaphoric themes work. Ok and another scene the guide threw once was this one time I was in Napa and delivering wine a long time ago and I recall this lady in a car waiting at a side road intersecting at a right angle. Basically the guide later just throws me that scene.
    Ok so get this and the guide never threw me this scene ...but when I saw it I knew exactly that it was a scene worthy of being thrown since it had a few very prominent theme content that spoke "that is you" and what is amazing is that the guide even did throw it later even though I already knew it was one very worthy. and it was when I was driving by the town of Mt Shasta on the way back from Montana with a few old 38/9 ford sedan bodies ..and it was such a impressive mountain being so close and I got a few pics with the sun lighting the white top and was becoming dark in the lowlands . ..and I then passed the graveyard of the town of Mt Shasta and saw the mountain in the background but didn't have the chance to stop since was too hard to do a turnaround and get a pic of that but I knew it was a scene the guide would of thrown . Later the guide did just recently since have been wanting to try and find that on the internet perhaps. It was burned into my minds eye as a memory and so I didn't really need a pic obviously. It is this way with the guide..the guide can take any snapshot memory and flash it into your minds eye. and it is these scenes that hold the metephore that are obviously selected by the guide and in these scenes it speaks "that is you" and that basically in a nutshell is how the spirit guide speak. other then the word riddle format. I will soon try and find a link with that MT Shasta graveyard scene. In that scene it means you died in the wake of the Gods mountain. Got a few notes here still..it is a lot of stuff to lay out all at once . One memory leads to another and it gets long and drawn out but wanted to stress a couple of basic themes such as the wheel and the gate. I think the wheel is sort of an odd one and perhaps means to get the ball rolling or something. The Indian medacine wheel is a real scene and perhaps given by the guides too. Life is a wheel or you know the circle is the oldest symbol of God . Circle with a cross in it .
    Last edited by Magfrey; 11-27-2017 at 12:10 AM.

A few times the guide was saying "left at east gate" after I had seen that on Tv ..the encounter story called that. The Rendelsham forest indent. the Bentwaters account http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2017...n-left_10.html I have the book but haven't read it yet but saw the TV show. Anyway the concept of "the gate" I finally realized the guide was stressing . Never realized that till finally honed in on the concept of the gate theme . Basically represents the bridge between two worlds,. "Bridge" is another theme similar obviously. The guide has thrown a few scenes of a bridge also ..is too hard to go into detail now though . whew ..I dont want to bore people . Anyway just trying to comprehend the concept of "the guide might be hard enough since the guide is nothing but an extension of my mind that is interactive but I can sense when it is imparting thee snapshot scenes . Basically the guide has access to all info past and present and like perhaps into the future..I do know it can see into the future a bit as far as how much am not totally sure but know at least three days .

Cant seem to find a pic on the net of that graveyard at the base of mount shasta I saw that day on the way back from Montana but did see the other links that tied into the medicine wheel and also Mt Shasta as a like ufo type underworld site ..Is a bit hard to believe. These UFO groupies always target these big mountains and have these hard to believe claims.

http://alyssavnature.com/wp-content/...0/P7310034.jpg

http://uforeview.tripod.com/conspiracyjournal471.html
    Last edited by Magfrey; 11-30-2017 at 05:08 AM.

Today when I was dumping the dump truck and backing up ..I had the thought come like the song "ride a painted pony and let the spinning wheel ride" or something like that . It was the song by the band Chicago where they have all the trumpets. I thought "OK " like whatever ...and then realized it seemed to tie into the recent talk about the wheel . Like that is how the guide chimes in. I guess it is just some way of expressing the concept of the wheel . Like make of it as whatever..... that is how off the wall the guide can be . There is rhyme and reason in the sense the guide will do a connected idea to a recent theme expressed. Basically it is evident the guide has access to all info. Like obviously the guide is one with my culture and whatnot. I recall that song though . ..but like that is what was given . It is a way of looking at it though . It didn't tie in with anything at the present moment the way it sometimes does. The reason it came then seems to not really connect metephorically with anything in the immediate present the way it can at times when the guide speaks. I was just backing a dump truck up is all. Was hauling pumice from the press and came back since we are trying to finish up harvest pressing all the red wine.
    We were just getting over this major fire storm that burned out literally tons of houses and half the winery was burned down. The winery is still alive though since had insurance . Have a mobile bottler people came in since the bottling line was burned down. It was a major fire storm in Norther Calif in Redwood Valley. Santa Rosa and also up North was hit also.
    But see the name of this thread is called "we ride" . It is the four horse men mentioned in the Bible. I just realized that it ties into that.
    Also when I was just beginning to type this post I heard the poltergeist "crack" noise in the usual place just over behind me near the washing machine and window area where is seems to always reside now. It seems the guide is happy I am trying to express the presence of them or it again since has been awhile since have had time to do that. I sort of faded on the project. It used to be that out of amazement was the motivating factor I wanted to express them . I am still amazed but sort of burned out . It gets old after time. Am still amazed though and it really is amazing . I guess it is not really so kool anymore but is fun still fun. It is in a sence a ego aggrandizing thing but like whatever. ..if I feel I have the gift from them then will keep on trying to express what they impart. .
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-01-2017 at 04:29 AM.

There is this song that I think is by the band Journey and has the verses that go :carry on you wayward Son... there'll be peace when you are done ..lay your weary head to reast ...don't you cry no more . Later is heard in another verse: if I claim to be a wise man...it surely means that I don't know. I heard that song the day before yesterday on Friday morning when driving to the coast and was pondering the verse about the wise man and thinking how basically anyone that thinks they have the big picture about stuff is like either arrogant or idiot obviously . Was thinking that I sort of had a leg up on it but still was feeling the same . In the Bible it seems to be saying the same thing. One verse that comes to mind is :God will make foolishness of the ones who think themselves wise in their own eyes or something like that. There is some verse that says he will bring glory to the goofballs and make the wise seem dumb or some such . Can recall off hand exactly how it is phrased but is close to that.

Anyway so here it is one forty five this morning and about a bit before maybe 20 minutes I was coming out of sleep and I have the song singing ...:If I claim to be a wise man...it surely means that I don't know. in the half dream like state. Ok so I thought that it would be a be good cannon fodder to put on the forum now since was something direct and fresh from the guide. I knew it was the guide saying that since I had taken that song seriously back then when did hear it mid Friday morning on the way to the coast to deliver some wine. I was thinking then how it applies to the whole UFO phenomena and people . Now that I think of it it applsy to the churches . You know what used to really irk me was the way some preachers would so innocently and with good intentions try to shove their version of Jesus Christ down you throat. They ..the ones especially who thought themselves a dignitary or whatnot that was like ..oh I know it is not right to be bashing the ones who innocently and with good intention and humble and are concerned for the welfare of the common person and without judgement on the poor ******* but hate the evil therein in people. But yea I recall some very self righteous preachers who were you know ..shooting their mouth off and angry stuff and condemnation ..whatnot. That reminds me ..I recall this one song on this religious channel that has a verse that says: If I give away every thing I own to the poor and something else like follow God and do good or something ........ and still have not love ..I am nothing more but the squeaking of a Iron gate. That reminds me of the last few posts regarding the "gate " theme . See I finally realized that verse that was taken out of the bible that is in that song. ..its metaphoric content regarding the gate is obviously the word of God speaking since it is the gate squeaking . Weather you deliver the message in a harsh way with anger and ridicule or condemnation ...you know though but people perhaps need a bit of that ..the old testament fire and brimstone. since God is the Father angry God. That is what makes people rebel and turn off though. See people ..you know ..ever hear the phrase :kill them through kindness ? That is another approach. Guilt can work wonders too. The spirit guide did a number on me that uses all tactics to overcome a bad ego or mindset or addictions. God or the guide for that matter is the embodiment of the father or family obviously. The word of God is same. Either you need that and accept it or rebel and trash it out...using certain verse to support your position> it is easy to use verse and twist it to fit a certain position . If you are a bashing rebellion type or a humble sheep follower type, I used to really hate this Brother Camping guy on the radio that was so tough and sure he had the word of God figured out. You know it is a war between the sanctions or mindsets of the churches over who or what God is or stands for. It was the way it was during apostle Pauls time and his mission to unite the churches. The aliens seemed or seem to be suggesting that they want me to unite the churches and make it more clear as to who or what God is. That was the mission early on it seemed. It is war on horseback .

Basically I don't trust people and am overly critical .. need more of the Jesus non judgment and compassion . Still find some very humble people bring that out in me and feel hope again. I do realize an angry side in me . ..a disdain for the humans and whatnot. I is enough to make you mad obviously if the aliens want you to try and you know do that. It is a lesson in being like Jesus . Jeeeeezuz Sheesh .. have heard so many people make a mock of that. But yea my God what a fiasco thing.

I was thinking of how these inlaws use their position to kiss up to the man and get like a easy ride or extra benefits ,..you know how that works.. its the fact you are married to the boss daughter you get special privaladges. I sort of think this one brother in law is a punk type since seems to hold disrespect and has an attitude. Right then I sort of half the mindset of the fact I was like a inlaw of this other world and saw myself in high esteem and special person with privileges..I mean the revelation came then as if the guide was saying:yea..but like the eye of the beholder complex bro..You are another one in your own right.

Ok..so was looking for this book I left in the bathroom called something about reincarnation ..and my mom who is about 93 took it somewhere and I was trying to find it and was thinking of it was probably a trashy book anyway but still wanted to check it out since I got it free . The thought "the reincarnation of Peter Proud came then. like whatever that means. This other book I finally found and is called :Soul survivor ..the reincarnation of a ww2 pilot. Is one of these goofy reincarnation books where someone must be claiming he has recollections of what happened to some pilot that died obviously . Haven't read it yet though but can imagine since have heard a few other stories like that . Will check it out later.

Ok so later this day I was slurrying this tank of red wine and was the literally last tank of the harvest,..you know that was fermenting on the skins and I did the blaster with the stinger to get the slurry flowing to get the pumice to the press. Basically the press uses extra wine in a feedback system to get the pumice in a slurry mix so the killer pump that cost 15000 can shove the slurry into the press.
    Anyway when up there doing the holding the stinger on the end of the hose that directs a solid high pressure small stream to do a blast on the pumice pile in the tank and avalanche the slurry . ..anyway so I have a brief thought of the song by Glen Çampbell that I think was one of his big hits.. : Like a Reinstone Cowboy .... Basically I sort of knew a bit of what was said after that ..it goes :riding high into a star spangled rodeo ..or some such. I never really liked Glen Cambell that much actually but like whatever. I remember his other hit was the lineman... Is still on the line dit ah dit .. like some morse code sounding song rhythm and corny .. but a lot of ladies liked him. I recall the next door neighbor lady liked him . I think he died a little while ago actually.
    Anyway so once again I sense the guide is suggesting this riding a horse theme obviously . It came briefly but I detected it when slurrying that last tank of harvest. the fire harvest. But yea ..need to study the verses more closely. I can only see some like arrogant cowboy covered in rienstones and riding in a star-spangled rodeo. Like what a glorious thing . It as almost like whatever.... my God.. I sort of picture it as green stones for some reason..

Ok so will try and look up the total verses. It seems now the guide is throwing me songs that are trying to suggest :" that is you" as does most of their stuff . They seem to be glorifying me ...but see as how the guide is doing a takeoff of the previous subject matter in the last post. It has to do with riding a horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAU3B9Pi_U Check it out . I think I actually like him more now though . Is a bit snobby he thinks he is so kool though

See this one again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOIKXwnJEpk this also ties into it all. Is her later version
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-04-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Where did he come up with the lyrics? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moKeXu7wKlc that song it seemed the guide did reenact in my mind a bit after I had heard it . Why does the crowd cheer when he says he felt like getting high ?
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-12-2017 at 05:06 AM.