Hay..how goes it? I miss your last thread I sort of gave my last effort on. Those were to good old days. What about Scarz and the Bible thread? Do you know if he wants to start that thread over here? What is the story on the open minds forum? I maby need to try and research that some. That was great though since I really did learn a lot . Just cause you think your visited doesn't mean you have the well rounded perspective. I did really gain a lot from the open mind forum and is sad to see it go. Like everything..it is a vapor.

I like the new set of emoticons.

Actually I wanted to express one thing I received through telepathy today...and was sort of upset since am still in need of having to express and share what they say. I was by the refrigerator in the warehouse and I did clearly have the thought come...and I knew it was them.. I just did hear clearly as a thought : " the lion the witch and the wardrobe " I am so used to breaking it down and trying to see alterior verse and did recognize "the lie in" since have seen this used before. Also the last thing we were talking about on Scarzes thread was the Michael Hieser study on the saints in the white robes and the white stone they receive as a token of accomplishment or pardon .. It was pretty much where it alll ended and then I did give this youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39OpLtEsg0g That was the last post I gave before the forum became off air. I never got to see anyone respond or comment since next day it was over. But I did recieve an image of that commercial and that is why did feel the aliens were suggesting to review the metaphore in it. The connection with the white robes and the new "T" as in the cross.

So anyway the now ....all I can do is try and connect the concept of : the lie in...the witch... and the wardrobe or ..is that white robe?? I do see a connection of there beingg a lie , and then a dabbler in the spirit world, and then ...the "T" shirt or cross white robe. ?? Hay.. it has been almost a week or 4 days or more and also today is friday the 13th. Am not sure what to make of it all really..but you see at the end of Michael Hiesers book is where he wraps it up and mentions the white robes and the white stone.. That is where we left off over at the Bible ufo's and ancients text thread. I do still have Michael Heisers book on my desktop and it will be gone at the end of the month . No more being able to read it for free.