Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: we ride

Check out the word riddles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubic_zirconia = you bit ..are con ..he ah He ah conned you and you took the bait

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darlie_Routier = are he ..rue/ruse tee heir

He/son is dead and she did a rouse to blame it on an intruder. tee means the cross or nailed him to a cross.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos = I lean ... war knows She needs money and is lean and does war to get it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer = if free ... all mer/murder

There was this one image the guide threw I just remember and I never mentioned it . It was the time in high school and this free school and we all went on a trip to Mexico and there was this time we were at this place where you get to ride a donkey or mule type horse on this trail and the horse I had was really slack and wouldnt do anything as if it was non replying to my commands to get going and the guy in charge said ...let me show you and he got on it and took the stick and put it up as if to give it a wack on the rump and the horse really took off even though he never did bring the stick down ...and I sort of laughed as if to realize the horse knew I was a light weight and had no clout . and is true..the horse would not respond to me and was a dud. The horse knew it didn't have to respond . But so the guide threw me that scene and I was not sure what to make of it symbolically also can realize that the owner of the resort had the clout much like impact of coming in contact.. if you respect the master you will do the will and yea i do it out of awe . It is the ox or suffering servant theme. A lot of people are so rebellious and whatnot and like everyone has to serve a master. You do it out of respect otherwise you rebel but somehow it is a combination of love and loyality otherwise it is hatred if that is not part of the equasion
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-08-2020 at 03:42 AM.

There was this one image the guide threw I just remember and I never mentioned it . It was the time in high school and this free school and we all went on a trip to Mexico and there was this time we were at this place where you get to ride a donkey or mule type horse on this trail and the horse I had was really slack and wouldnt do anything as if it was non replying to my commands to get going and the guy in charge said ...let me show you and he got on it and took the stick and put it up as if to give it a wack on the rump and the horse really took off even though he never did bring the stick down ...and I sort of laughed as if to realize the horse knew I was a light weight and had no clout . and is true..the horse would not respond to me and was a dud. The horse knew it didn't have to respond . But so the guide threw me that scene and I was not sure what to make of it symbolically also can realize that the owner of the resort had the clout much like impact of coming in contact.. if you respect the master you will do the will and yea i do it out of awe . It is the ox or suffering servant theme. A lot of people are so rebellious and whatnot and like everyone has to serve a master. But yea sometimes you get pissed of the abuse but dont do the blame game scappe goat thing but rather suck it up and overcome it. ..and that is thew lesson you recieve.

They are throwing a few scenes that seem to pertain to the concept of "take a boat ride" or the departing place of the boat. One scene the guide has been throwing is this like little boat dock on Clearlake I once saw and the dock has its little boardwalk out to this little hut that is a roof for the boat and the house is on the adjacent hill side that is the owner of boat launch on lake front. Every house across the road has its own personal boardwalk with the small boat house out a bit in the lake on a small pier. It is part of the property of the people across the highway.

Another scene the guide has thrown a few times and I failed to really make much of what it meant till now since is a boat on this lake that is about halfway up this two day hike I once took in Glacier National park. About half way up the long trail is this big lake and a boat that gave tours it seemed was out on the lake although I never saw a pile of people ..I knew it was a boat for a lot of people because it had screened in sides and was pretty big like a party boat but with a roof on top. It has to do with the fact it was way up in the mountains ...the lake and halfway to the top where the glacier was . It was amazing it was a sunny warm spring day on the bottom in the valley and at the top was sheer cold and like winter. I was afraid of bears actually since was pretty remote. but was with a few other people. I just have that scene of the image of that boat on the big lake in the mountains. But yea I never really thought of the concept of the boat ride..I sort of thought it had to do with climbing the mountain towards heaven in effect and being halfway there..
    is being in contact or something.

Anyway one side effect of being in contact is it makes me a better being articulate in grammer and typing and whatnot. I used to be quit lame in writing and so is beneficial. I just dont have the time anymore but will try and keep writing and trying to explain all the stuff. But yea it is like I need to try and telll people out of amazement . Have never got over it really and is going on 30 years . I see there is quit a lot of ufo videos live on this one utube channel called "alien planet" It is getting pretty amazing. My brother says it is all computer generated stuff but this is getting amazing .

ok another scene the guide has thrown a few times and I never really could figure it out was of this half catamaran I bought from this guy down by the river that was basically just the pontoons and shaped like a couple of banannas and were yellow.

There is this one other catamaran scene that was way back when and this is going to be hard to believe. I can try and explain it in detail since is sort of too hard to say easily but basically I saw this edge of vision scene while eyes open of a purple aliens face that appeared on edge of vision and was at first just a swirling of two different shades of purple..one dark and one light..as if mixing paint...then slowly a big bulbous head was seen at first and as it appeared on top first... it slowly came down to the eyes and I thought it looked like my eyes since were sort of narrow set and looking back at me with compassion and I thought it was my alien hybred son at first..LOL since like ..but later realized it was me in effect. I was looking out over the lake Mendocino in a somnombulistic trance at thiese Hobi Cat catamaraans at the time this happened. ..I then saw this edge of vision scene "while eyes still open" and appeared at edge of right eye. Ok so like whatever..I almost didnt have the time to tell this story but there you go.

But so anyway the idea of "take the boat ride" is seen as a theme . The river styx in the underworld cave thing. I can later try and look that up.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-20-2020 at 05:36 AM.

0ne other theme is "the egg" . There is a few I recall and one they just threw a bit ago when writing last post about the "Boat" theme. There was this really early on scene that they threw again and I totally missed "what the?"....the first time it was thrown..It was this egg destributing place since ws a truck or a sign stating "eggs" and was some name combined like some brand name..I forgot off hand..but so anyway this time it was thrown I realize there is a church across the road there and back in the day I visited every local church and so knew them all. This was actually a church that was built on a raised mound of dirt since was in a flood zone.

There was another scene the aliens/guide threw and was the time I was eating breakfast with this girl way back in 1972 and her name was Heide Mock and I remember she never finished her egg omlett and left it on the table in this resturant at the coast and I recall thinking "what a waste" . I had that image thrown of that scene. I also have her name : hide he...mock. as if to suggest is a mockery if I tell people I have some girl in another world that is my girl friend in effect.

Another egg scene is this John Lennon encounterscene where some being he encountered gave him an egg. I heard of this before and heard it again on the Grant Cameron utube video. You know Grant Cameron is a fanatic ufo/paranormal guy etc. has studied it all it seems and he talks about it all. in his many videos. I believe John Lennon gave this egg ti Euri Geller? or some guy like that. I forgot exactly but he wanted some paranormal guy to have it as a guift. Man my spelling seems to be way off judging by the words that are underlined in red. Am sure there are a few egg scenes I forgot off hand but I recall they gave a vision of an egg way back in 1993. it was like a egg with three legs like a ufo

There is another theme and is "the wheel" I can try and elaborate on that of the few examples they have thrown. One was this resturant called "the wheel" that we stopped at late at night when we were driving down to tear these greenhouses down that were rose greenhouses in Redwood city. Another scene thrown was this weir we used to swim at when a kid called Sweeleys dam ..and I have that scene pop in and have the words broken down: wheel..he's...am. The syllables spell it out. The water is the living word. To eat" is the theme of "the wheel" resturant we ate at . It is actually not there anymore. It had this big neon sign of a wheel you could seee in the night. This was back in the 1980's sometime. The weir Sweelies dam was back in the 1960's when I was in gerade school and with my friend Terry Loftis. The ability of this intelligence spans way beyond the fact I was visited in 1993. Hay ..it has a record of it all..
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-28-2020 at 05:49 AM.

Recall the Ali Foreman fight and when the crowd came and swarmed the ring after the fight and there was this one guy that was like part of Ali's team and he had this bewildered look on his face , and Ali was saying "I shook up the world..I shook up the world" . So anyway the guide just throws me that image of that guys face as he was swarmed by the crowd. It is a picture of ...well you have to see it Is too hard to explain. He is sort of has a shock look of the mayhem of it all as the crowd swarms. The guide threw this before once and I wrote about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVseoF1-p3M It is that guy to the left of Ali with the cream colored jacket right when the fight is over. I just see that guys face. He is sort of somehow caught in that crowd and trying to maintain a straight face.You can sort of once see he has a slight smile once but is sort of in shock with all the people swarming
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-29-2020 at 03:43 AM.

Actually I believe when Ali was saying "I shook up the world" it was when he was younger and was after the Sonny Liston fight I think. The Foreman fight was the one where he did the ropeadope . But anyway the expression on that guys face... like why the guide is throwing that..I assume it is suggesting it is their expression of watching me do my thing and preaching about what they can do in the interactive format style I am trying to express in this thread. They are saying "that is you" in effect. I don't know if people can even follow this stuff but I can and am trying to articulate it out and write it down so can be decyferable. Basically so I can remember it all since it can all get lost in the cobwebs of the mind..I mean you all know how the memory works..it is in limbo storage and can be recalled but is such a vast amount of info and stuff.

I have heard of this lost memory syndrome stuff and some is simply implanted by suggestion and the per
    son takes that as fact ...they have a thought of something and then try and act as if it is a repressed memory surfacing. This book called "the courage to heal" is a quack Froudian old school theory ..a lOt of these quack psychiatriskts still follow that "repressed memory" thing when in fact is bunk. Truth is that if some trauma happened it would not be repressed, .. it would be way on the surface. A lot of these child abuse cases are fake saying it is some repressed molestation that has caused the neurosis, People have such a dirty mind they always assume it happened.
    As for why these alien abductees go into hypnosis and recall stuff..I can only surmise the aliens release that info when the person goes into therapy and hypnosis. I know what they are capable of and is a really slick way to dupe the investigators. There is no such thing as repressed memory. .. it is alll ther onthe surface and although might take a bit of probing , one can identify what is the root cause of stufff by simple intuition. Reason I mention this stuff is because there is a whole scandle around this "repressed memory syyndrome" and people are claiming so and so molested them. My brother did a massive study since it happened in our family..some kooky girl claiming alll these peoole molested her and the psychiatrists were having a field day. The psychiatrists are the ones that need to be questioned. It is a racket for sure..and the lawyers waiting . But yea and they say: we need to dig deeper and were here to help you.. come back for another visite. ..That will cost a pretty penny but is worth every penny of it. It is your mental health we are working on. I am so synacal . Boy what a lousy speller...my spell check isnt working.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 04-01-2020 at 07:28 AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Clancy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Courage_to_Heal https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_...ome_Foundation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Loftus https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perspe...ion_phenomenon

anyway it appears this Clancy lady is duped into firmly believing the whole alien abduction phenomena is the false memory syndrome given by suggestion. The person reads a book and next thing you know they have a memory of being abducted. The courage to heal book has led a lot of people into the false memory syndrome. My brother has did a major study and had bought every book on the false memory syndrome. My take on it is the aliens download the info and unlock memory that has been just not given at the time of abduction. They simply have the person monitored and unlock some memory scenario when the person goes into hynopotism. They do have ability to not give the whole picture and later pieces do come that fill in the blanks and whatnot. I dont know..just study the witness testimony. It is all about witness testimony . As for people claiming they were molested as a child since they have various problems and whatnot..that is simply brought on by people who are looking for a quick fix answer to any issue and some blame game type thing insteead of just taking responsability for their nerousis. A lot of quack psychiatrists subscribe to the old Froaudian theory where everything revolves around sexual motives and whatnot and is bogus and even Froid later recanted his original theories. If you keep suggesting it is sexualally related then the person willl eventually agree with you and start imagining things and then turn that into false memory. That is how this book "the courage to heal" has suckered so many weak minded people into believing they were victomes of abuse.

The wacky thing is it fits this alien abduction sexual abuse phenomena so well that this Clancy lady is so dead sure it must be all suggested false memory also. All these people are caught up in a hysteria of what they have heard and read in the media and so now they are having recall flashbacks of being abducted.

Oh yea and I forgot to mention ..that kooky girl in our family read the book "the courage to heal" and then came up with all her false memorys. . That book has a history of setting off a lot of crazy "mostly girls exclusivly to imagining all sorts of nasty things perpetuated on them usually by family members.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 04-03-2020 at 08:11 AM.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fals...ient=firefox-b This one guy named Mark Pendergrast is a dad who had his daughter read "the courage to heal" book and had hid daughter accuse him and even his other daughter accuse him and he has written a lot of books on it. The amount of books on this is staggering ...just check out the link of all the books on amazon. The Mc martin preschool case is a circus and brought about by agressive suggestion from the authorities ..the little kids finally make up stories of what they assume the interrigators want to hear. They use dolls with the kids saying "tell us what the bad man did. ..insuniating we want to hear it. Same sort of pressure they do in a investigation case for murder .
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial On this link see below where the wekipedia says "see also" links . There are tons of these cases. There are also a lot of cases within famlies who have come foward listed in the false memory website foundation in these books. I learned about a lot of these cases when my brother did a massive study on false memory since my sisters daughter was accusing my brother and her girlfriend of stuff when she was seven years old..and later she was accusing a lot of people . There are a lot of cases where it is taken to court and tons of money spent with lawyers. First the psychiatrists have a job and then the lawyers . A lot of cases were triggered by weak minded people reading the book "the courage to heal"

Anyway so you can see why some people assume the alien abduction phenomena is same since people claim sexual abuse and is in a dream memory state. One of the things the book says is that if you feel depressed or anything from anxiety to anger or even pains or basically anything..it is likely attributed to sexual abuse that lies repressed and you have to try and imagine what happened since lies repressed in the brain. .and eventually will surface.

Also see a few posts ago ...the guide sort of suggested the look on that guys face is in reaction to the pandamonium of it all. It doesnt actually have to do with me being Ali in a metephoric context saying "I shook up the world" and being a superstar guy preaching the aliens coming...(I sort of had the thought "braggert")...but it can simply be the fight of the tribulation and the massive amount of evidence . The pandamonium of it all in the post apocolyptic scenario and the signs and events in the news,..the vast horde of whitnesses swarming the ring after the fight...the cheering of the victory of the effort put forth by the many fighter of the cause to bring disclosure. The look on that guys face says it all. One thing is that the guide can simply throw faces of people that show a expression. LOL That guys face says it all...He is not one of the exuberant people jumping around and rushing in but is simply caught in the throngs of the hoard of excited people and is overwelmed.

IT is amazing how the guide can introject ideas at the time I am contemplating certain thought processes. At time when they first cameback in 1993..I would be in a half awake state and thinking certain relevent thought processes and I would see a small bright light blue dot in my field of vision as if to confirm the guide was with me in that thought being profound and true. With eyes closed it would appear bright in the darkness of vision and I would focus on it .

To give an idea on how the guide speaks..it is an extension of your own consciousness but you can detect it is not you. It is everything you are but is a seperate entity that can offer other ways of seeing it. can unfold connections not seen. Another words you are being monitored and could be artifical intelligencs to some degree
    Last edited by Magfrey; 04-04-2020 at 05:02 PM.

What is the way they bond with contactees? What is the tecknique used as if a manchurian canidate? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate What is the method of bonding used and at times going back into childhood? So many theories..They can become one with you and lie dormant. What about these so called prophets? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Adamski There are many ..so many cant list them all and what about the reasearchers.? Some have has minor anomolous experience to make them excited enought to join the bandwagon. Some are simply little old ladies or country bumpkins https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Nelson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Menger There was a mass of early 1950's contactees . I collected most of the early books off ebay and still havent had time to read them all. ..but have got the gist of most of them by reading books that were a overview of it all. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orfeo_Angelucci

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Van_Tassel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Owens_(contactee) This is a rare book now and I have it . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman I have the book "the silver bridge and is really rare now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring-heeled_Jack
    Last edited by Magfrey; 04-04-2020 at 06:07 PM.