Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: we ride

yes the dragon is awesome! so are some of the others.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

check this: https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...p16-story.html I think I was there a bit before he got evicted.

There is another scene the aliens threw me related to this horse and was way back when thewy were only speaking in dream states early on and I had this vivid dream of the horse in the sky with the winged feet and was where the RR tracks asended the mountain up the Willits grade going out of Redwood Valley. The aliens developed the concept of the train=other world/where two worlds meet/right angle where the RR track crosses the road. The concept of the right angle was a biggie early on theme. but so anyway the concept of the hill or mountain /RR track asending ..anyway so I saw this horse with the winged feet at base of mountain area where RR begins the climb ..horse was in the sky at night ..tis was a dreaam.. anyway so I recalll that and is similar ..the theme.

They have also did an image of the time I was at this place called "dragons Lair" and was this hippie retreat or just some hicks ..I cant judge ..but was this place way up on these rocks where you could look out and see the birds circeling right in front of you..the big birds.. buzzards . It was that high up and was thes rock outcroppings slabs and pretty scary to venture out there. It wa a place called Dragons Lair and Was at the end of this road..and I forget why I even went out there but was some person had an errond or something. Anyway so the guide thre me that scene and so "OK" so what does that mean? There is some theme there.

You know whats weird is I just finally got logged in again and see two people havd mentioned a dragon and I just finished writing abouty a dragon . Now is that a coincadence or what? But yea I assume you are talking about some of that sculpture that guy did. Anyway yea check out the loch Nessy dragon on that link there above ..he also did.. Basically the dragon is also a theme logo animal having to do with this other beings in the universe. LIke the winged horse what have you they have beeen doing this throught history throwing people these odd creatures
    Last edited by Magfrey; 05-01-2020 at 04:36 AM.

They throw these scenes of the theme
    "fish" or ideas related to fishing and obviously refers to "fishers of men" theme biblical . You know about mentioned in the Bible holy book. One scene was simply reciently a friend mentioned that he had found a rock with a hole in the middle of it at this bridge up Tomki Rd here and he believes it was a Indian fishing weight. I told him I had ridden my unicycle up Tomki to the forks way up there and to is a bridge there also a fish ladder. Anyway so the guide a few days later actually throws me a quick image of what was the thought I had at the time of the guy telling me that...I imagined he had found this rock with a hole in it under the bridge...I mean the guide simply throws me an image of the thought I had after the guy told me that. I had a imagined idea of what he found although never actually saw the circular stone fishing weight.

There was this other time I was in a thrift store in Sanoma and bought this old fishing pole that was actually a square metal spring steel type with really old cork handle . Later the guide threw me an image of that scene. This was way back when I was not realizing "what the?" what these images were supposed to represent. Later after trial and error and matching similar related ideas in scenes ..I was able to realize it was "fishers of men" idea. I can later tell a few other "fish" scenes they have thrown. This forumn clocks out fast and before I realize it I have to log in again. I mean it isnt tha fast but if your not on it and dilly dally doing other stuff before you know it it is over and you cant edit your post. If you get into writing a long post at times you never are able to review it and edit it. and is best to save the writing or can loose it all.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 05-16-2020 at 05:18 PM.

They threw the scene of when I had caught a fish with my grandad on this boat and I have the telepathy "you caught the only one. I wrote about this before is a long drawn out story. My grandad was a preacher in LA. They thrw a o\image of the rainbow troute I once saw across the street near this A frame house in the creek . A frame = church. They did a whole theme around that idea also > They also threw a image of this electric eel I once saw== elect trick Gods elect. was able to figure that out.

Another theme is "beast of burden" I have talked about that before . One scene is where there is a cattle tunnel crossing the highway up Willits grade...also a tunnel under railroad track near Uptons ranch where track approaches the grade. They threw a image of the the head masters house of the old state hospital that was in charge of the dairy and basically alll the caattle hogs and whatnot. I recall there was a electric kids little car that kids ride in. Tghis was back in 1960's. Elect trick /gods elect. They threw images of the El Robel auction yard South of Ukiah and other scenes I cant recall off hand now but basically it was a theme developed. OX suffering servent Biblical theme. Oxymoron /ox he moron / ox he more on (more on it in getting the job done) They threw that word riddle also.

Oh yea ..see as how the tunnel crossing = right angle to the theroughfare . Right angle is the cross/where two worlds meet. See as how this theme is also a severly stressed theme. The right angle is also seen in the masons symbols. SEe as how right angle crossing RR tracks (cattle tunnel) is equivalent to coming into contact. They also developed the theme "train tracks" crossing road/right angle . Basically they also developed the idea of the train being them. ..in that it crosses at a right angle to the people of this world /cars on road. They have also thrown images of right angle roads with mailboxes. Also have developed the idea of "forked river" or where two rivers meet. Does Rios near here towards Covelo . They have thrown me images of the time I was there and other rivers I have been to where two rivers meet. I have found Indian grindstones literally in the river where two rivers meet and means "eat of" Eat of is another theme > Also "Drink of" Drink of this . Eat of this food Manna etc. It is God sword theme. Ok Typo ..Gods word but Sword fits also . Be slain in the word be transformed. Another theme .. die in it . Die to what you were befor.

I guesss one could say die to the revelation that we are not alone in the universe after you are bombarded by the overwelming amount of evidence. That is if you are shocked after having an encounter or perhaps don't really care but when you have a paranormal experience is a bit different. Then you die to it a little better then just readiung the Bible obviously > So many are so stuck in that ..you know they have no idea ..or do They? I shouldnt judge really Often it is a personal thing and angels can work in mysterious ways, and subtle on a indevidual basis. But they reach out to some in need and simply let others carry on with the written word . and because it is a shock to have to be visitd . I cant judge really butit can be scary it would seem

I guesss one could say the only reason I can destinguish a spirit guide speaking and decyphger it out is because it has taken years of trial and error and being in contact. The average person would be flabbergasted /flab err.. gas did. .to be in constant contact. It is an art that is developed over a long period of time. I am just surmising and judging by others feedback. I sort of feel like a lone ranger. I have told my brother that "you dont show the signs of being in contact with a spirit guide" when he says he also has his aliens speaking to him. I say give me examples and proof
    Last edited by Magfrey; 05-24-2020 at 08:26 AM.

Back around Christmas I went to san fran and bought this electric unicycle used from some guy and took the street to the end by accident in the wrong direction and ended up at these stairs covered with beautiful tile and later found out from the guy it is the back entrance to Golden Gate park . Later the guide/intelligence that throws metephoric images ..threw that image of the stairs . They have done this off and on like what is amazing is was looking on utube and by chqance someone said "walking with the angels " and then I have a quick image of that scene...the time I was at the base of those stairs... Also yesterday I was on utube "matrix wisdom" channel I think it was and was some video about staircases that lead nowhere. Maybe that wasnt matrex wisdom but some goofball channel but so anyway right before I spied that vid ...a quick image of that stairway to Golden gate park. That is how the guide chimes in...it ethrows these images in a sense saying "that is you" ..that is you in context to being in contact with us. IT is very suttle how a spirit guide speaks ..it used things in your immediaate life from the past memory banks and ideas that are unfolding...basically yet to be seen in the future. as in they never threw me image of these stairs till I actually saw them..but the "theme" "stairs" has been express on a few other scenes . so is not a new concept . https://www.pinterest.com/pin/369647081900747375/ ok looks like lincoln park that is the one there is a whole slew of stairs https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...FQmMMTMwQWnqYM

They were also throwing me im ages of grafetti I had seen on rocks in some areas . also this one area I mentioned before is a literallyi the top of this grade where hoodlems have
    spraypainted rocks . It is the summet and thwe road is also covered with grafetti . Like everything th e guide throws says in effect "that is you"

One time a few years ago I went into the foothills of seirra actually east of sacramento in the foothills..to get this 33 plym coupe body and the people I got it from was a father and a few sons and they were named "ringgold" and I was sort of amazed at such a name andlater the guide threw me that name . and I took it as "OKay" like whatever but so they are suggesting that means something ..I am tied in marrage?/ You telll me..

I used to stop at this rest stop in the seirra gold country and they would throw me image of the penstock on desplay at this one rest stop . Penstock water cannon used to blow away the ground to expose the gold. They did a takeoff on the word "Pen" in various other ways have tried to explain before. I believe they are suggesting I am the writer of their stuff and is gold You know in the Bible it says water is word" the living wordof God water is life
    Last edited by Magfrey; 07-16-2020 at 07:35 AM.

There is this place called "anchor Bay" and is on the coast and is a trailer park sort of upscale one and they image of that was thrown a few times . at first I just thought of it as a place where they landed in effect since they have developed the theme of the shore line of the ocean as being the place where two worlds meet. Reason I know this is they have done various scenes thrown of my meanderings near the ocean. It is a symbolic thing using various ideas on the water front . Then they also threw me this scene near Mendocino where someone has an boat anchor on the fence across from his house and is also a gate there leading down to the beach and a bench also is built in the fence there . They have also used the idea of "the boat" like "take the boat ride sort of thing is a theme they developed using various scenes where I saw a boat in context to someones house like a personal boat launching dock. Also recall I mentioned awile back of the lights that were on the Noyo river in view of the jetty when boats are coming in from sea . There is a couple lights way up on the bridge side I saw and am not sure what they mean ..perhaps a red and green.. I revcall seeing it green.

There is another scene they have thrown a few times and is bvasically "a halfway house" scene that is a house way out in the middle of a long streatch of road basically ..you know these old roads like the one to Boonville has a old travellers house and is a overnight stop back in the day so your horses and carrage or stage can rest up and refuel . Like that theme holds some message . Everything they throw says "that is you " in effect>
    What is odd is they threw an image of this small pine tree on the road to Fort Bragg a long time ago and I never could see what was the big significance of that and thry have thrown it a few times over the past 27 years almost and so I guess it is obviously a bigger tree by now but I still see it as just this small pine tree on this bank on the sid4e of the road. I mean but yea they have thrown it off and on and they throw it the way they first threw it as a small tree the way I saw it back then and so now I cant actually hardly recall whaere it was but it must be quit bigger . It is on that bank on the long streatch of hill section.

WAs going to mention the time I was hiking to Glacier lake in Glacier National park way back when a teenager and there is this lake halfway op the trail and big lake with a big multiple people ferry boat type thing and I later looked it up and there is a old big lodge from way back in the day that that boat gives tours of. I but found out about it about a year ago online studying it. didnt know that at the time. The guide also threw an image of that scene of the time I saw that big boat out there . I sort of didnt realize what was the big deal about that ..you know it takes awhile to become hip to the messages. . but so yea "the boat ride" is a theme. take the ride to the other land you know. http://glacierparkboats.com/tour/many-glacier/ This could be it ...see the big lodge and yea it was a boat like that sort of to carry a crowd of people on a sightseeing tour. I never realized it was in Montana. maybe this is another lake . I .thought glacier Nationsaal park was ..like I forgot.. actually I guess it is Montana.

Here is the anchor bay
    http://www.abcamp.com/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/149041068892512796/
    good view of the lights under the bridge for boats to see
    Last edited by Magfrey; 09-07-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Had a dream of like telling people of the aliens and was like ina house old and you know had scenes familiar to my life and then was like a preacher (I was but was watching from afar)trying to tell people of the aliens /,,being visited and whatnot..hen awoke to a what was like a vision that became clearer ...I was trying to see whatit was supposed to be and was like a bulging cealing in a room of a house and I was viewing it as if perhaps laying in bed and it had a like thing in the center like where a chandelier would hang but was just a small like "T' with an extended center like a cross but didnt remind me of a christian cross but was as long as it was wide thingie in the center and the celing was moving slightly as if it was alive ..it was buldging and acting as if it was full and wanting to pop in effect.

ok so this morning I see a crude like structure on the (left)side of Noyo harbor up on the hill on the side similar to the gun turret emcampments on the sides of San Francisco bay entrance . It is like a what seems to be a guard fort structurle but is only this cheap resturant had a sign or something partial fort building but seems to mimmick the guard encampment of San Fran Bay near the Golden Gate Bridge..and so anyway in the dream I then hear the thought "we can bring in some pretty big wales" .( I believe "left" means unconscious..not firmly planted in reality) but i saw it as from being at sea looking in ...not looking out to sea.. you know in the dream i saw it this way.
    They spirit guide has also thrown the idea of the San Fran Guard bunkers before sO I know the theme ..it has to do with foren powers encroaching in effect on the mainland.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gold...ient=firefox-b

they are using this theme of other boats coming into the harbor and the watch stations are there to alert? Am not sure but is evident the watch stations bunkers are part of the picture. See as how this is similar to the dream scene of the cealing that is buldging and moving as if wanting to like burst or something. The roof is getting ready to collaps

recall last post i talked about the lights on Noyo bridge
    Last edited by Magfrey; 10-10-2020 at 06:42 AM.