Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: we ride

Ok so another scene dealing with a window was the time I was at this small church very early on after being visited and was going around to churches everywhere local and telling people I was visited. (Wrong..don't try this) but anyway so I recall r=there was this big rectangular window standing upright and it will always stick in my mind cause I recall the moment and was gazing out of it. Anyway so the guide has used that time and again ..just the snapshot moment image . As to what means it can only be left to interpretation.

See the above paragraph mentioned on the last post. Thinking about that moment I remember the sun shining in that big rectangular upright window and was a really warm feeling then. I remember thinking of how warm the sun was then and it warmed the church perfectly since was a south facing window with this tall view that gave a great outside view of the sky even and sun also. But yea it could of been attached to that idea of the sun or in effect is saying "that is you" but hay I know how they speak and perhaps not trying to read something into it that is not there but they were saying to be Christ for them and tell the churches they are God, so it sort of fits..although I took t to mean the sun was radiating upon me as if Christ was with me and God was with me then obviously. Its all the same ,,its all good . God is good God is positive God is love. There is no fear in God. Yea right but have it land on your doorstep . Na can't go with that I will stick to my Bible filled with all these wacky stories. It makes me feel so secure.. How ironic so go figure . One thing I hate is these preachers quoting verse and in the context of what a lovely setting we have and whatnot but comes the tribulation and gnashing of teeth . But of course Satan ..ah yes Satan . is easy to explain that stuff that scares us. These people have demonic spirits in them it would seem cause God does not break the barrier between the natural and supernatural. Like whatever...
    Last edited by Magfrey; 10-24-2018 at 01:23 AM.

A few scenes the guide has thrown regarding a few churches I had been to was the church over in Lakeport and I recall when in the foyer or the small greeting room when first entering it..I recall the floor was very not level in that it sloped in both directions. Later the guide threw me a scene of that as I had seen it . I was able to decipher out the meaning a bit later and meant the church was off kilter or yo know dealing with t˙´revelation that it was being floored in effect.

Another time I was at this church in Ukiah and was a small church and used by the 4 square group. The steeple on that church had been razed or taken off I noticed since must of had some unsurmontable roof problems dealing with the pointed peak and like whatever perhaps was too much to repair? Later the guide threw me that scene (as I had seen it at the time an was thinking about the fact it had been removed) . I was able to decipher out the meaning saying "that is you " in effect since I was going about trying to tell people about the ufo's etc are the ones responsible for this stuff coming on earth and they are God etc.

I recall when in Lake county this one preacher was saying "we will pray for you to have these demons driven out" in the name of Christ. He began saying this prayer and was holding his hands on my head and I said git the ....you have it all wrong..these entities are God..etc.. It was such a wacky time dealing with all these fanatic preachers . I can try and elaborate later.. Is almost not worth trying to tell it all . I would rather focus on the positive stuff you know. Have been so busy during the grape harvest. But yea..the other world is doing similar ..it is the harvest ..they are harvesting us and cross breeding the worlds to be honest. Lets be honest about it. We all have heard and know about it. and the good book states about the harvest time Rashashana the Jewish festival of the feasts is when Christ will likely return so said the late Bro Camping of the Family Radio stations network. First it was 1994 and then it didn't pan out and like whatever. .people just couldn't believe it. I tried to tell them though

I recall this other image the guide threw and it was upon waking and was the onion dome of this Greek orthodox church in the shape of a fist and the middle finger flipping off. since the day before I was trying to tell Father Bonafice about being visited and whatnot they were speaking and was God etc. and he thought it was horse doo doo in effect . I was once again crushed and rejected . I could tell a few other really off the wall scenes being thrown out of churches and perhaps later will try and elaborate some more.

When roof of old trailer I was towing from Parumph Nevada blew off halfway down the grade (Teachapi ) pass down from the high desert. I guess it meant something like "the house had its roof blown off. I recall once there was a house I saw near the ocean that had burned down..and I recall the song "burning down the house" sort of began singing in my head. I believe that is a song by the singer Sting.

Image of the windmill at Golden Gate park/ image of the wind tunnel there also. This was very early on and I never could figure out why they threw me that. Later realized it had to do with the underworld and the wind or spirit. I recall they also threw me an image of the wind tunnel at my old high school. See back then I couldn't make heads or tails of the stuff but later realized it was tied into just basic concepts obviously.

Just awhile back the image of this large black ceremonial Indian spear that this guy found on the Easterbrook ranch and he told me where he had found it and it was on this big flats area where we used to have soccer games actually when I was a kid> At first I didn't know why the guide bothered throwing that and a while later was thrown again as a thought image and I just see the area where the guy had mentioned he found it. The thought "game" sort of just kind of became realized then cause I realized it was where we used to have the games.

There was another time when my brother told me he had found this small pure white arrowhead in this small creek steep channel of smooth rock flowing waterfall area. The guide threw me that once and I never could figure out "what the??" Now I recall that and know it has to do with the living water in effect. Something about a white stone...is another theme they have stressed upon. I did mention this in a few posts back there somewhere. ..the time I was taking a pic of this white stone and this guy was coming to persecute me cause I was on his land.

The guide also did a take off of the concept of the indians being the lost family since I used to be an amateur archeologist and did roam about when younger searching for evidence . .but yea the concept of the arrowhead in itself has the meaning of to die or like the right angle the guide developed early on ..it means the bridge between the two worlds. You are in effect the tip of that cutting edge.and ride the fine line. Welcome to disney land " ..No seriously.. Ok lets call it OZ or Alice in Wonderland. It seems people hating these altered states is what these other worlds are doing. Ain't that the truth. But yea I have read some stuff too hard to believe but I wouldn't doubt it knowing what these other worlds are capable using this interactive games and whatnot. Hay we are just beginning to realize how to do this with the modern gadgets and whatnot. They are obviously into the neural altering of the mind . Don't have to be on drugs necessarily but it helps sometimes. I have heard they visit people on drugs . That way you can't be so amazed and write it off as "yea right" and what did you eat?etc. ..stuff like that. But do it with a clear head and an open mind ..no drugs ..then you are a saint high priest. Come back from the mountain and tell the people.. and to get their act together. Bring them the word.

Thee are a few other scenes of a white stone..one was finding thane on the dam at Lake Mendocino, and the guide was sort of speaking in riddles about that in effect..and the other time I was walking the hilltop the monestary and saw that small nice shaped one on the side of the road literally in the gravel. Ok..anyway soon the Bibelot says something to the effect "to those who overcome I will give you a white stone" But yea they also have done a takeoff on the deep red blood stone and I don't have time to try and tell all the instance now but on two scenes the guide threw me an image of the blood stone in chimneys since I was a rock hound and did know of these .

One was in the chimney of my old church and was one in the inner mantel of this lady I met who sort of turned spooked when I was telling her I didn't like my mom LOL.. Yea anyway later I told her I was visited by aliens and they are talking to me and claim to be God and like I was sort of dumped . She was a bit proud and thought I was off my rocker thinking back now. Yea it was odd and don't blame her. A lot of people just don't get it. But anyway the guide has sort of used the concept of the chimney as a way of stressing change or transformation cause of the smoke rising in another form obviously. Is just another basic theme . It is hard trying to explain all the scenes the guide had thrown but basically they just throw stuff that has the symbolism that is hidden. Another scene was of this big red rock that stood at the side of the entrance to the old Easterbrook farm house door. I think it has to do with the idea of blood and "the house of" See also the stuff in the name "Easter/brook" That is another takeoff of a couple concepts dealing with rebirth and water. This is just a big neighbor ranch I used to roam around on as a kid. But so see as how the guide can see the hidden ideas and turn it into a game..you know and I finally try and decipher it out..and it in effect says "that is you" since being in contact is a job not for the faint of heart. I mean if you truly want to get people to believe that you are being spoken to in this way by aliens/spirit guide/God/demons.

The waterfall with the white arrowhead I finally realized is simply the living water theme obviously. What is amazing is that the guide just throws me an image of what I thought it looked like when my brother told me about it ..I had just imagined this scene . Obviously I had never seen it in real life so I just see an image of the time I imagined what it looked like. It is this way with a lot of what the guide can throw. It can simply be something you read and you just have a snapshot image of what you "Imagined" the scene to be ..and that is the same as seeing it live.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 11-25-2018 at 06:10 AM.

There was another image the guide once threw I recall and it was of the time my brother and I were riding motorcycles way up in the boondocks and were sort of trespassing in areas somewhat but getting away with it and was some very remote areas with habitats and dirt roads in the hills ..hippies and dope growers galore now..but this was way back when . Anyway so there was this one what was a perfectly round pond that I could see and was surrounded by trees but the pond was seen deep in there such a perfect circle as if natural or man made and I recall we must of stopped for a moment cause I heard this rooster crow ..eurr err uahh ahh loud. and as if it was guarding the place or something . We took off but anyway so that was a scene and we got spooked cause there was a dwelling in the woods nearby and they could hear our motors,

But so at first I wasn't sure what the significance of that was and why the guide flashed that scene out of the blue. Later I sort of took it to be cause of the circular lake being as the sun and the rooster crow upon the waking day. At first I thought of the Bible verse of the cock crew three times and whatnot..and Peter denied he knew him. See the aliens were saying I was Jesus and so I sort of was into that but like what a farce cause nobody gonna buy that . Anyway so I see it after further contemplation as simple :circle/water/ sun/dawn . Like somehow it seems to coincide with the rising sun since the circle..but you have the circle being water..so have to say the water is the word aka the living water..you know all that Biblical stuff..they tie all these basic ideas into the word.

They use the symbols ...and is a game . Anyway so I always remember these scenes the guide turned into a "special " scene simply cause the guide deemed it special. and that was one of them. See otherwise these scenes would lie dormant in the recesses of my memory banks. They wouldn't be risen to an other level . Basically the scenes the guide throws in some way says "that is you" So if I am the rooster singing near the circular disk of water..one could simply say it is risen and the water is the living word.

Read .. read what the guide had expressed. My dad used to be really rude and would say stuff : "I am dealing with morons." He was one of these like abusive drunk types that got off degrading to get his jollies and self righteous ness. Am sure you know how this happens. It is part of the game the guide had delivered.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 11-29-2018 at 03:45 AM.

Check it out there was a few times I would hear in telepathy when riding my bike and thinking about them and the fact every church and people were so decieved and whatnot you know all the tricks of the other world and one would have to read the evidence and believe it in the first place.. The many witnesseses the vast hoard of the saints in the white roads that were covered with the blood of the lamb in effect. Anyway so I was thinking what a farce ..the way they were so cunningly deceiving the masses in this game. Basically I was ruminating in my mind about "wow I know the secrete since they came to me"..

Now I see the masquarade. = mask your aid. See the riddle speaks to word. The guide threw that also is why I even remembered it. I recall everything the guide had thrown as if all that was put on a level above, and threads do always connect further down the line in the game playing. See it is an ongoing interactive force. Luke skywalker I am your father..may the force be with you. It is that way with anything. You focus in on a target and make a dream become a reality. The Gods interact that way it seems. I have heard all matter that is changed begins with a thought.

Ok so anyway I was riding my bike thinking of what a sherade these other world creatures is playing and the thought :.."ship of fools" comes . Have heard it a ew times off and one when thinking what a secrete they have going here. Was a bit schizophrenic and looking back realize that now but anyway was able to know what it meant nontheless. Like my dad was saying "I am surrounded by morons" .but you know it is better to be that way then arrogant, but not that people come groveling but give them some respect and self esteem. But like how can we come before God? Like yea it says the wise in their own eyes shall be made fools. Recall Carl Sagan and he was waffling on weather to include the stories of the saints or vast hoard of many whitnesses. but got carried away with the book "the demon haunted world>.. my brother was going to let me read that but haven't yet.I assume it is about the many odd demonic stories .

Call them Jehovahs witnesses even.. the many people who claim encounter in this day and age....it is all good . the saying "its all good" is basically either take it or leave it since what choice is there? But like they (straight laced Jehovahs) are sort of closed minded and you know I don't what to be judgmental and don't blame people . It is a scary thing. Hay "its all good" would have to be the line of the day since these other worlds seem to be doing stuff that can't be ... ..is not right people would say. But like is getting to know you..they are making their presence known is all. What were you expecting ?

Ok anyway another scene the guide threw a few times was this door that had really deep grooves in the outside wood face and was facing west actually and saw many many days of the setting sun it would seem. The door seemed to of have been sand blasted the way the grain of the wood stood out..you know the harder parts of the grain don't weather as much and you have this super deep hill valley in the texture. Ok so that sort of reminded me of the cock crow and circular pond scene for some reason simply because of the sun/circle. but so see now we have a door that has been torched by the rays of the sun and shows its age and character. Everything the guide throws says in effect "that is you". It is just a way of saying :that is you in contact with us. They want me to be christ for them and tell the churches they are God obviously. That is what they were stressing from the get go anyway. But yea so is an honor and is why I even bother to express what the guide has thrown.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 11-30-2018 at 03:25 AM.

See I just found another thing that connects regarding the old pioneers house with the sun baked door mentioned in the last thread. This reminds me of this other old cabin I had been to where thee was this old wood burning cookstove and was also a very early pioneer cabin in the hills cause these remote cabins were located by springs and to this day are so remote there are now livestock watering claw foot cast iron bath tubs there as watering troughs, or at times become hunting cabins. Anyway so the guide threw an image of the top of this old wood cookstove and I see it the way I saw it and the circular lids on the top if you want direct fire..and I then have the thought "pie in ear" sort of come then after that image of the cookstove in that cabin. Means to "eat" of the word in effect.

Likewise the guide threw an image of this small oval baked ceramic picture of this pioneer guy riding a horse that I saw cemented to his gravestone in Potter Valley cemetery and I see that image flash in my minds eye and the thought "pioneer" sort of came then. I knew it meant to be dead in the valley adjacent to my home valley over the hill. I used to think that meant the parallel world valley but am debating if that is what it means actually. Is just an adjacent valley is all.

But so see as how the door of the other pioneers cabin (mentioned in last post) was baked to death by the rays of the sun> I see threads cause of both´ ideas the guide has thrown. The idea of "pioneer" connected since the guide had stressed that concept and in a sense is saying "that is you" as is everything he guide throws .

Ok one other thing I am not sure I mentioned but could have is this guy that died by a falling tree of all things while standing out behind his woodshed or barn on his property. Then guy was sort of old luckily and had lived a long life but perhaps because he was sort of deaf didn't hear the tree cracking ?? I don't know but he literally was killed by the tree from behind I believe it was since caught him off guard. The guide threw that scene the way I imagined it in my mind when someone had told me about it. I just saw the area where I thought it had happened from someone pointing the area out to me. I didn't get what it meant at first and a few weeks or a month or two later I see that same image pop in again and then I knew it meant "that is you" and I was able to connect the concept of "the harvest" . I know because these themes have been developed and the tree is a major "harvest" theme around here since is a redwood and other tree area with lots of mills ..although only a few remaining now. Then I knew it meant "your dead" and "the harvest" . See I went to an estate sale at the old Mowhers ranch. The guide throws stuff a bit later that holds the riddle stuff. Basically this other intelligence can sift out the good scenes and then does throw something back as a riddle game for me to decipher. But see it is a way to build writing skills and stuff. Is a self esteem thing. they want me to build self esteem.

I guess one could say that to be visited you become dead to what you were before. I have read a lot earlier and people go bananas when coming into contact . the little bloody chimp in them comes out in them and many don't take it too well. Was watching this guy on you tube a guy called "non stop Neil" and he rides an electric unicycle around many major cities and talks non stop about his journey . He is an English guy with the accent and you know how they always say "bloody" as a cuss word. That is where I hear him say that. He was saying how he always try to stay positive and in the present and all good and said at times the little bloody chimp will pop out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-6bJAvRqdg
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-05-2018 at 07:09 AM.

The scene of the time I was at Mendocino church and saw that lady on the headlands of the ocean there and she had a new born baby she was feeding and holding it seemed. The guide threw that scene and like I at the time didn't fully reckignize the totality of it but got the gist of it thinking it had to do with the like breeding program since in the setting it was "near a church" and "woman at the ocean" the line where the two world intersect , That is a theme of the underworld I was taught to embrace. Ok so haven't thought of that one in quite some time although have written of it on this thread. Reminds me of the time I was working driving a tractor a long time ago in the mid 90's and was early on in my being in contact with the guide and I see this car drive by while on the tractor and the car seems to be going towards this big lake nearby across the road and I have the thought "lady of the lake" come then. See at times the thought will even come "prior" to the event. I am not sure if it was that time but could of been since the guide used to play those games ..and that is how I realized they could see over the horizon of time. Either that or using some form of missing time where ..but no that a doesn't seem possible . I was thinking they were somehow putting you on hold and then letting reality unfold. But no ..it seems they can quite clearly see over the horizon of time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_of_the_Lake

I was at the time not fully aware of the significance of "Lady of the Lake" at the time and even now not sure but believe it is some myth holding some form of metaphor. I you know didn't really connect it to the breeding program but like hay..perhaps it is . You know they were in various way trying to suggest I was a participant in this and by using various scenes from instances in my life. They finally convinced me that that is indeed what is happening . See I was so in shock and whatnot and thought it was a side effect of the encounter. . But no ..they were saying it is fact. Literal reality . Hay am not as wacky now and you know they have their ways of speaking in this somnombulance form of gaul like trance at times. But yea...they have suggested I was the walking dead at times. I recall this one time my late dog puppers did munch on something that I thought was a partially dead small animal that was at the base of this grave stone in this graveyard over near the coast . She was digging a bit under the foot of the slab. I was upset about that thinking she might get sick . The guide later threw that scene and I took it to mean in the effect of puppers being the guide /constant companion (a theme the guide later developed after she had died) was eating of me since everything the guide throws suggests "that is you" in the metaphoric game form of speaking dished out by the guide. I was in love with that dog and she was like my shadow and still to this day can't get over her. You know that saying "time heals all wounds" and traverse is :time wounds all heels.

Ok so anyway see as how one thought has threads that lead to other things the guide has thrown that are in my mind as "special" scenes that hold metaphoric content. See as how I did explain before that once the guide deems a scene worthy of "special" metaphoric content it rises to level that is above the rest of the collective unconscious stuff. It becomes part of the toolbox and can be used again by the guide to match and compare with other older and newer(yet to be unfolded) scenes in the future that hold similar theme content. In this way my mind sees thread that connect from various things in the toolbox. It is an ongoing form of teaching game .

I first met them (aliens/guide)in 1993 Jan 20-22 during the night in half dream states and ended on my fathers birthday midnight 22. He had been already dead 4 or so years since died in 1989. They told me they wanted me to be apostle Paul in effect and tell the churches they were God. My dads name was Paul. Is too hard to go into detail now but they did this walk through three levels of the temple in heaven. I don't have my website on line now so can't show the story. But yea they did a number o me and was some form of mind controll obviously since I was willing to do their will.

The other day I was ruminating on like wow what a odd thing to be doing and (you know the whole thing of how they were using me to try and tell the churches they were God ) and right after that thought the thought "sheep sh#t comes and I sort of then have the word riddle form come :"heap it" . I recall that one. Anyway see in the word is seen that when the "S" is silent in both syllables. As far as what it means.. that is open to interpretation. I sort of think now it is I was this sheep . or this pile of turds obviously. Like since "that is you" has got to be in there . Like I have stressed time and again "everything he guide throws says in effect..that is you" . That is you in context to us speaking to you..and if you choose to try and be a people over the head with it then good luck ..LOL. Like you are asking for it. They said they want me to be Christ for them . I believe it is some sort of lesson to build self esteem. Forgive them..they don't understand is the saying of the day obviously.

Ok another one they have thrown before and I recall again the other day it seemed to come in some rumination thought process. ..is :"Legacy" and in that is seen "leg ah see" That is also open to interpretation. Usually it says simply :That is you" ..as does everything the guide throws.

Ok that reminds me one I was at the shopping center and there was this Jehovas Whitness girl sort of cute and she was you know standing with a few others outside and I recall saying something to her about nonbelievers or something and I recall she said "they don't have a leg to stand on" and I recall the guide also threw me a image of that very moment. A snapshot image of that scene directly the way I saw it at the moment. and I was a bit puzzled as to the content and even to this day. But see the word "Legacy" and this thing about the breeding program. I see threads . That is how I connect the threads. It is something about a legacy . God is pulling strings. ..what have you. They are orchestrating from the other dimension !! Wake up people !! The Jehovahs know ..only problem is I couldn't get them to believe me.. Seriously I want to that church too back then and they ..you know it was a joke..They thought I had demos.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-16-2018 at 03:17 AM.

That reminds me of this other scene the guide threw once a long time ago and it was of this girl I had seen at this church and I recall she was like stretching her legs, or anyway I recall she was at the back of the church and I couldn't help notice her long nice looking legs . It seemed she was kind of showing them off and sort of restless and stretching folding them and whatnot. This was a long time ago when I used to go to literally every church and try and tel people subversively like not to get people upset but perhaps mention it to an elder after service.I tried to word it right and say I was visited and whatnot in my dreams. I didn't go and tell them everything ..since that was a bit too much to fathom.

But so back then I couldn't figure out what the image of this girls legs the guide threw were supposed to represent but I sort of thought it had to possibly do with the church and was somehow connected with a breeding ground in effect..I mean the guide was suggesting I was perhaps the recipient of this? The guide has also thrown a few other scenes of girls in the context with churches. ..so I slowly assumed.. But in this case I do recall the thought "legacy" was given right after the brief image of this one girl I had seen that seemed to be not shy about showing off her legs in church no less ..my God ..think of what the puritans would be thinking ..!!

OK so Now I remember I didn't quite comprehend the "full" meaning of that scene but see it was another theme and connected with the girl and the church in context and to boot it had the word riddle thrown in. The guide would often at times use a word riddle word with a image that is thrown and then syllables speak out. The word comes after the image ..and then the syllables at times speak the word.

The content fits the riddle obviously..not of the image only but does speak subversevly (that word just came now when typing) to the content. You know what I'm getting at.. The subject matter of the picture etc..the whole content . ..not just of the girl and the church but what the word holds within. It is something I sort of missed looking back, Some of these scenes the guide throws are pretty deep and you at times don't fully understand the big picture. It says in effect "that is you" as does everything the guide throws

Ok so another scene that happened long "before" I was visited in 1993 was literally when I was in grade school and the guy named Harry Daniels said as he was leaving the school bus "there is no God" . I recall we were talking about something and he literally said that and I remember feeling some resentment about that since I had this loyalty somehow..and I used to go to Sunday school and whatnot when younger but sort of drifted from it all later.

We used to go to church though when we were kids. Anyway so the guide throws me the exact same image of that scene as I remember Harry Daniels saying that . . And I sort of hear has name syllables speak out : "Heir he ..and yells". As if in defiance to his blasphemous remark that I always sort of was mad about him saying that. The "D" in Daniels becomes silent.

Now what sort of intelligence can sift through your unconscious and see these scenes of your life and then to boot can see the hidden content in the persons names that speaks to the moment and the content of "that is you" ..that is you in context to us. They have done this with a few of my other schoolmates. One was a kid named Milo Degrassi and when I was sort of into drinking a lot back then and smoking pot .. I hear his name and I hear :mile owe,,he gross he" likewise I recall this girl named Donna Longberg and she was always picked on by kids and called ugly cause she seemed to never smile and had a frown on her face..and I sort of see an image of her and I have the thought : on ah long berg as if saying a long face and rather cold or something. Likewise the guide would take the name of these old dope smoking and drinking buddies I used to know and spell out stuff in their name that spoke. It is hard to explane but you would be amazed at what amount of stuff can be gotten . ..since it can come in various contexts.. At times a vowl will need to be tweaked a bit or some letters be silent but it is amazing how something can be fished out in this word riddle format form of speaking.

The other world has this software program that can be incorporated into you know someones collective unconscious and uploaded There is some form of artificial intelligence combined with perhaps non? . Don't ask me how they do it but they can. I just give the evidence. Either that or you have to suggest my mind is doing it. I am acuitly aware that there is another intelligence at play here. But yea ..go figure how they are doing some of the paranormal stuff, There obviously seems to be some big pool of universal knowledge they draw from. You see it in the myths and legends. It goes way back. If you study paranormal phenomena you see stuff pop up that is same as other stuff in other encounters etc. It goes back in written history too. The phenomena changes a bit to match the modern day and consciousness. It is a big subject..the paranormal. I still need to read most of the books I have collected . Have mostly watched TV and read some books. But yea is a big mystery for sure.

The other day I was driving forklift and the thought "he is going to have a baby" came and I was thinking of this friend when the thought came . About 3 or so minutes after that the guy says to me "when I have a kid I am going to name him Sequoia.. I like that name" That is my middle name actually and he was just stating he liked it and calling me Sequoia. I didn't tell him then the thought that came to me cause it was like too abrupt to mention it then for some reason. I told him a few days later when I was watching this Indian elder speaking of visitation from star people on this U tube video I was watching. I told him I didn't want to tell him then after it happened since was a bit too ...like hard to believe or whatever. He has had a few odd things ..and he got spooked and scared. One was he was working in the bottling room and the thought "tank Mark , Tank Mark .. kept coming when he had looked up at these tanks where there was a staircase . He thought it was perhaps because he had not been sleeping enough since was working nights also . .. but knew it was somehow not right. .and tried to write it off as something else. He thought it was some form of like trance communication and anyway I told him not to try and figure it out but if anything it had to do with the stairs as a symbol of other dimension. He knew I was claiming they speak to me. ..perhaps why my name?
    I told him to welcome them back and not to reject it and be afraid. He acted spooked and didn't like it. He did have one other real dream he also thought was from some other intelligence a year or so ago. I told him ..yea you can bet it is God or them aliens .

Ok anyway so today I was really trying to clean up my living area where I have old clothes and stuff that has been piled for years in this old redwood log that is actually a piece of furniture since it is a hollowed burned out shell that is called "the clam" since has a partial opening in the side. My dad had sandblasted it a long time ago . You know how the trees burn out hollow? The fire forms a chimney . Anyway I was doing a major reorganize and I had the though : "Wh#re knits nest" I knew it was the guide cause they have thrown that one before. Is actually hornets nest. At times the guide just throws a you know goofy word but the syllables speak out with a slight pause between. Basically I know that one and has been used before on quite a few occasions. Just imagine a hornet building a nest .Very busy . It is just a joke in effect.. but see as how it can be used in a verity of situations. ..usually in context to somebody doing homemaking or building a house etc.

Ok anyway tonight the guide threw a couple off the wall scenes out of the blue and one was from a long time ago and was actually one the guide threw a long time ago but I didn't fully get it. It was this giant round cross cut of a redwood tree log that my dad had got someplace and was at least six feet across and about six inches thick. It was the head of a bed against the wall and eventually did come apart from the cracks you know since was a slice of a redwood tree across the grain . A round six inches thick so it fell apart finally but anyway the theme of Sequoia and "to harvest" since the theme of the harvest has been stressed by the guide in various ways using trees. (Also they first came to me when in sleep in bed)

Obviously I live in Redwood Valley and my middle name is Sequoia so go figure. Anyway yea ..and this is a couple days after the incident of that guy saying he wanted to name his kid sequoia. And anyway right after that scene ..the image of this big red rock that used to stand on the side of the old Easterbrook ranch house door entrance . I see the place where the rock now is down by the old shed garden area since the ranch house had burned about 5-7 years ago and I was hiking and found they had moved it after the cleanup .. I was actually hiking just about a yearago and found its now resting place cause the whole ranch burned up in this big fire in Calif last year. Not this year but was the other big calif firestorm.

But anyway so see as how the guide knows everything. The guide had thrown that image of the red rock as I recall it as a kid before at the door to the ranch house. ..but now that I found its new location the guide threw that scene of the new location of the big red rock. Hay don't want to make it sound complicated but the devils in the details. I want to make it clear that the guide is hip to basically details. It is astounding. Your dealing with another intelligence that can keep track of stuff . Anyway so the symbols speak . I always knew what the red rock meant . It was tied into the "house of" theme and the name Easterbrook.. as is the Easterbrook ranch. The name Easter and brook as in the living water. yada yada. I remember my dad used to say "I am dealing with morons" He was sort of abusive and you know he didn't stress enough positive reinforcement.. but the guide really is a positive force. I always regarded them in the highest. Like hay your dealing with a God.I remember my dad would say :"Markey I am like a God to you" I said just remember you had a father too..your father in heaven" He said :Huh? Anyway I told how the aliens cam on his birthday 1993 Jan 20-22 a three night ordeal. They wanted me to be the apostle Paul and in effect was my Dad Pauls birthday . He was a preacher. Hay it sounds wacky but like thats what happened. My dad had been dead since 1989 so he ..like don't ask me if it was him but it was some other intelligence that knew everything obviously.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-23-2018 at 08:42 AM.

The time I was a point Lobos and walked with the late puppers. The guide threw that image a long time ago but I failed to like figure out what it meant. The guide threw it this morning and I finally realized it simply means the trails we walked by the coast/line between the two worlds and with the puppers/constant companion/guide.

Ok so another one the guide threw this morning was the time I had planted these apple seeds all around in various places. That one was a scene the guide had also thrown a long time ago and I sort of failed to understand the significance of it. Ok yea it had to do with "planting a seed" cause there was another scene the guide threw and was the time I was trying to sell these seeds when a little kid to various neighbors. It was the seeds seen on the back of comic books and you could win a prize if you sold a lot. This memory is from 1960 and the apple seed planting one is from 62-3 ..when we moved to Redwood Valley. I forget exactly but the guide had drawn from memory way back . There was another scene the guide threw from 1960-1 or so when I lived in Talmadge and was the time I was trying to sell lemonade by the roadside . There was another scene and was of this fish I had caught in a stream pool up the road and had actually caught two and I put them in a fish bowl and one died since lack of oxygen my mom said and so I let the other one go back in the stream pool since I feared it too would die. The guide has also thrown the scene of a rainbow trout I once saw in a stream pool right across the road here and also an eel I saw up stream when a kid. What is amazing is some of these memories are so far in the past.

Ok so that proves the other world has ability to like dig into the memory banks. Anyway so this fish symbol represents "fishes of men" since a lot of the stuff they throw is directly connected to Biblical symbolism. You have the "planting the seed" and the "path along the banks of the underworld with the guide" and also the fact they selectivly pick out these "fish" scenes. Another fish scene I recall now that the guide threw was the time I was very young and was visiting my grandpa (who was actually a Lutheran minister) in LA and we went out on a charter boat fishing and nobody was catching anything the whole day and I remember we were in the bowls of the ship and there was a like snack bar resturant down there and I recall when we again come up on board there was a fish on my line that was a pole in a pole holder on the side of the boat. ..and I remember all the excitement and people were saying "you caught the only one". I believe someone actually summoned us up since saw the line jerking.

So in this image the guide threw..I have that scene of the time ..and then the thought "you caught the only one"> Ok so I have mentioned this on the thread way back somewhere so is nothing new. I just remember that since was into recalling the "fish" scenes the guide has thrown. See all these scenes are raised to a higher level of recall because the guide has thrown them and does throw them again on occasion. They are scene in the tool box ..so to speak. So now you can get a handle on how this interactive form of speaking works using remote images from my past/ collective unconscious that hold symbolic metaphor . The scenes say in effect "that is you" if you choose to take this mission . Remember the show "Mission Impossible" on TV.

Ok will try and explain that scene long time ago when I was perhaps 14-16 I forgot exactly but have written about it in this thread also. Was watching that show with my siblings and my dad and was a commercial break and everybody got up to get a snack or something and I was still sitting own the couch and saw what was another TV screen literally in mid air between the real TV and me and on the screen that was more like a ghost screen since you could still the regular TV behind it... were these red horizontal bands that traveled up the screen and was three of them always moving and as soon as one went off the top another one appeared up from the bottom..sort of like was salt and pepper static with these thin red bands moving. Ok so then right after that I sort of don't recall exactly when that faded away but my attention was now focused out of the corner of my left eye, I sort of saw the light reflection off the fake tile linoleum floor and it seemed there was a room down there like a rec room sort of like a pool table was down in a lower open room and I imagined there was a stairway to get down there. It seemed there was a light that was hanging over the pool table . I just had this feeling. This happened about in 1965-8 sometime. They came in 1993 when I was like 38 and three quarters old. Ok so whatever. I wanted to mention that since thinking back they gave me this mission. That is how I realized it since was watching that show when this happened. I told my dad I saw that but he sort of was unsure what the? I do believe he had some idea what it was but was a bit old school. But so see I then looked back on the stuff that was odd from early on in life. Had a few precognition dreams also can try and mention later. Is too much to keep saying. But yea..it is these early phenomena you recall later after being visited big time.

I had no idea at the time they were grooming me or whatever ..had me on some list to be some spokesman or what have you for this intergalactic confederation. LOL Hay lets get real. ..so anyway later the guide does this number on me in 1993 and the rest is history. Either buy it or not . But yea they say in effect "that is you" by throwing me these scenes from my life and I try and explain it..you know how this guide is doing the interactive program. ..and to this day we are still close, they still throw the stuff off and on.

Basically trying to tell people how this works. ..that there is another world and they are you know speaking in this manner. It should be easy to figure out how they are doing this since we have come a long way and have some pretty advanced texnowledgy since the crashed disks and whatnot that they back engineered.

Ok so lets put in a good spiel for Christmas. Give the people what they want. Have been checking out u tube recently and there is some new stuff out around 2016/17 and is sort of hard to believe actually. I watched this serpo video of the aliens had exchanged people. Some seems bull perhaps but the guy speaks so matter of factly. LOL The J rod alien guy towards the end seems a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnnQQLlOcos This is long and boring but I actually flipped through it and backtracked since got really interesting.

This was interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta0zpaLelXA She claims the one was called "mom" and they were like her long lost family. That is sort of how they made me feel . I had total loyalty and love for them as if my long lost family. The amount of u tube videos on hybrids and whatnot is amazing. It is going to take a lot of time to even scratch the surface on these. Some are rather boring and it appears the aliens are using certain people as channels or spokespeople. Some of these women are "high priestess" people. I had that thought given to me after I had been watching these videos of the women a few days ago. I have a second sense what the guide is stressing and I knew it had to do with the stuff that was just happening when was watching the stuff on U tube. Another way the guide chimes in is this loud "crack" noise over by the area where the washing machine used to be. That crack noise came again when I began watching this stuff on U tube.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-24-2018 at 09:50 PM.