Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: we ride

Magfrey, It would take more time and space to explain where a lot of what was happening in the 60s and early 70s came from.

We were dreaming then; but only after awaking form another dream that was called the American dream. That one was was a lie.

Sadly, what we saw before us we hoped was a lie and many put their selves on the line to try and change or help guide the future to what we hope would be a better future, for all.

Most of the alternatives we pondered were not original. Much came form the philosophies the distant or not so past, along with some of the Science fiction writers and other alternative thinkers of the time. People who could see the consequences of the course we as a species or our "leaders" had set for us. Hoped maybe a more advanced civilization would come to our rescue.

I'm sorry to say many who dreamed stopped dreaming Now the doomsday clock is at 2.5 min till midnight.

That old song is playing and I feel like getting high. We are our own arbiters.
    Last edited by whoknows; 12-12-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    Magfrey, It would take more time and space to explain where a lot of what was happening in the 60s and early 70s came from.

We were dreaming then; but only after awaking form another dream that was called the American dream. That one was was a lie.

Sadly, what we saw before us we hoped was a lie and many put their selves on the line to try and change or help guide the future to what we hope would be a better future, for all.

Most of the alternatives we pondered were not original. Much came form the philosophies the distant or not so past, along with some of the Science fiction writers and other alternative thinkers of the time. People who could see the consequences of the course we as a species or our "leaders" had set for us. Hoped maybe a more advanced civilization would come to our rescue.

I'm sorry to say many who dreamed stopped dreaming Now the doomsday clock is at 2.5 min till midnight.

That old song is playing and I feel like getting high. We are our own arbiters.
    Oh hi.. it is amazing someone actually replied . I will try and not get into an argument. I was actually more focused on the idea of the silver space ships coming and whatnot. It seemed to reinact the alien abduction syndrome. also the verse "something about a queen" seems to hold some metephore also . I viewed that as either christ is the bride of the church or perhaps the other sex in the alternate dimension being used for breeding between the worlds. What about those verse. ? and the verse "the archer split the tree" is interesting. Lying in a burned out basement is the fire thing.. I was in this firestorm so know that fire is a transformer . I did hear "immaculate conception " once by what I thought was the guide or ..youknow the alternate personality . You are focusing on "a lie" and is true..but what about all the other verse and whatnot. Everything is a projection obviously and people will only focus into something that applies to their own mindset or state of mind at the time. I can see the alien abduction trip in that song .

Know what is neat is when I was feeding these dogs this evening ..a couple of poodles and a jack rustle ...the two white poodles were like being a bit aggressive after the venison and I had the thought "a sheep in wolfs clothing . The guide has used that term before a few times in the past. It is a biblical saying and can mean obviously one thing to one person and is pretty hard to not mean something else . Basically everybody would say they view that as a trickster as like saying the sky is blue. All can agree on that one it seems. I have had the guide say that before in a few various circumstances and is is like a deceptive thing. like the big bad wolf tricking little red riding hood. What strikes a chord is the alien thing and the deception thing. . in contrast to the Bible and the fact that satan comes as an angel of light but God is behind it all . ? The like whatever..the God of the Bible is a trickster but preaches this Bible. That is why the Satan and fallen angels is a way of explaining away the agenda. What is the agenda. What is the dream of America ? What is the lie. ? Basically it is what is predominant in ones own mindset that triggers what they think the song is getting at it would seem . I am just looking at the facts that these beings are doing stuff that doesn't seem right in the book of the laws the Bible preaches. ..or the law of the land .
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-15-2017 at 04:12 AM.

Magfrey, it simple really, you ask a question, so I gave you my subjective thoughts. I lived in that time frame so was subject to the emotions and thoughts of that period.

Was I focused on a lie, Magfrey? Look again, I mentioned dream 3 times and lie twice but honestly, I was trying to convey and sense of what many of us felt commonality with. It was a complex time rife with possibilities.

BTW, I think Christ was the groom not the bride. Again I do not know the mind of, Neal Young. For all I know he could have been referencing, Sophia, Or why not Dionysus (from Wikipedia) "The cult of Dionysus is also a "cult of the souls"; his maenads feed the dead through blood-offerings, and he acts as a divine communicant between the living and the dead.[18] He is sometimes categorized as a dying-and-rising god." Or maybe, Heracles, who along with, Dionysus and Christ have been known to be depicted in female form.

As to the silver space ships, what can I say, it was the heyday of science fiction literature. Many were looking for a better way that was all inclusive. Some seemed to think it would come from someplace other than within our selves through the choices we make. A graceful transcendence where law has no place or need.
    Last edited by whoknows; 12-15-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Magfrey, it simple really, you ask a question, so I gave you my subjective thoughts. I lived in that time frame so was subject to the emotions and thoughts of that period.

Was I focused on a lie, Magfrey? Look again, I mentioned dream 3 times and lie twice but honestly, I was trying to convey and sense of what many of us felt commonality with. It was a complex time rife with possibilities.

Ok so what about the verse: " I was lying in the burnout basement with the full moon in my eye ..I was hoping for replacement when the sun burst through the sky" all in a dream etc .. That seems to be some cycle between day and night .

BTW, I think Christ was the groom not the bride.

Christ was the bride of the church as in the obedient suffering servant as is the ox . You know the mindset back then the males had the upper hand and they forbid women to be leaders in the church . The idea of the bride of the church is as a bond to be obedient to the God> Like in a marrage if you want a war then will get it . It is what it is. ..not that ..well you know it is beneficial to both sides through manipulation . I like the women movement though but wouldn't want to have one for a girlfriend.

Again I do not know the mind of, Neal Young. For all I know he could have been referencing, Sophia, Or why not Dionysus (from Wikipedia) "The cult of Dionysus is also a "cult of the souls"; his maenads feed the dead through blood-offerings, and he acts as a divine communicant between the living and the dead.[18] He is sometimes categorized as a dying-and-rising god." Or maybe, Heracles, who along with, Dionysus and Christ have been known to be depicted in female form.

That reminds me of that phenix bird . I need to study all that more actually.

As to the silver space ships, what can I say, it was the heyday of science fiction literature. Many were looking for a better way that was all inclusive. Some seemed to think it would come from someplace other than within our selves through the choices we make. A graceful transcendence where law has no place or need.
    Ok so what about all the claims and people being abducted . It is a reality but has sort of died down. I sort of view it as a global manipulation through the media. It is seen on TV. I still tell my brother and say "have you watched this show or that about this paranormal thing ? ..and he still seems to act as if it is only about people trying to sell something to make money. He still can't buy into it as real. Reason I act so sure is because I know for a fact. ..and have studied stuff and but yea is scary it would seem to some and unbelievable to others . I sort of view it all as genital manipulation ..ok that word just came from the guide as I was writing now.so I went ahead and said it. I didn't want to say that but when the guide speaks crazy stuff I sort of won't delete it. But yea..it seems the reality of it is in the panspermia thing..they are doing a you know they are mixing it between the worlds. I guess it is done really sneakily and now the truth be known. You have heard about the fallen angels and like the Bible is one and the same except they sort of delete out that part .
    zoo so looks like I messed up . I did reply in the upper "quote" part to some of your reply sequence.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-16-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Actually the idea of the verse starting with "I was lying in a burned out basement etc.. has too do with a house just torched . The house represents the body as in temple . The moon as the journy into the underworld night ? ..the sun is the resurrection . As far as the apocalypse or armageddon is connected with death and rebirth. The fire is the transformer . The silver space ship/sun /disk/fire and reports. Recall the visitation of the 1950's ..all the early books and whatnot. This song was written in the 1970s . I feel a lot of people didn't take the early 1950s visitation seriously. I used to collect all the ufo books from the 1950s off eBay and have basically almost every major one except a few odd ones. Many authors and students did a collection /study on reports finding parallels. The next wave was in 1960/ 70/80//90 whatever//.. is a lot of stuff. Like everyone has heard about ufo etc crop circles. .paranormal stuff . Isn't it amazing it is so well concealed behind the scenes ? Obviously they are people in a parallel world and making themselves known. It would seem "the chosen one" is some contactee/abductee . Many people have very lucid dreams filled with metephore given by the aliens. A friend of mine said he had a super real dream where he saw a flying saucer land on this hill and a beam of white light shot out directly into his head and bore a hole in his head. It was like a laser . Anyway I think Neil talked of dream he had .

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/v...andreasson.htm She had this phenix bird rise from the ashes where a worm was. See as how the other world does give a skit type play filled with symbolic meteoric stuff. Betty was a very religious lady . and is evident in her story.The aliens will do an interactive skit that is tailored to the individuals mindset .
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-16-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Sorry, but seems what I had written was lost. some kind of error.

It was about my own personal experience back in the 60's. Anyway, to me it seems you have an open mind and understand the subjectivity of such as this. That's all I have, my subjective pov. Anything more or less would be a lie.

A couple of suggestions. Check out any info you can on the "Axial Age" I think it's been way over looked. Also, Joseph Campbell's - Mythos video recordings.

Sorry, but seems what I had written was lost. some kind of error.

It was about my own personal experience back in the 60's. Anyway, to me it seems you have an open mind and understand the subjectivity of such as this. That's all I have, my subjective pov. Anything more or less would be a lie.

A couple of suggestions. Check out any info you can on the "Axial Age" I think it's been way over looked. Also, Joseph Campbell's - Mythos video recordings.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_Age

Ok I recall my dad mentioning that guy Carl Jaspers.

One other thing I forgot was that Neil Young song starts : http://thrasherswheat.org/fot/atgr.htm Heere is some guys commentary

I read all the people replying and it seems noone was into the alien abduction phenomena as the end time scenario that I thought the song meant. People were talking about the earth being trashed and you know problems like that.

http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/80407/

Was wondering why I have to log in every time now. It seems I can't stay permanently logged in to the forum. I am glad that "this site is suspect of phishing " warning is gone
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-17-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Looks like to was a script a movie that was never produced judging by people who replied. This one person gives a reply : i love this song so much. but it does seem to be about the rapture a little bit. The "chosen" ones going to a new home in the sun. I dont know what the space ship part would be about then though.

What is amazing is that this reply says they don't know what the space ship are about though. ..but they also acknowledge the rapture being connected. Like how can they not connect the rapture with the space ships/flying saucers? Isn't the rapture connected with the sightings of the space ships? And what about people claiming to be taken aboard space ships and claiming to be chosen ones. I have read of abductees claiming the aliens said they were chose ones and whatnot in various ways. They are obviously trying to give the message they are wanting people to broadcast the phenomena since it is just by individual witness alone on a personal basis. Either you believe the person or think it is a lie. I saw a few responses where people connected it with the aliens.
    What is amazing is that the Bible speaks of the anointed as if the anointed is a special chosen one that has had divine connection or revelation from God. It was this way in the scriptures also. As to why someone would hope it was a lie is a bit confusing since it is a fulfillment of scripture. Why would someone hope a fullfillment of scripture is not true? That would suggest that God is not in control and not to be trusted. That is assuming the meaning is that thought. It obviously all depends on the persons take of it . It can mean something else to someone else . But it is also true the aliens have suggested they are coming to help us with the mess we made of mother nature. ..the nuclear mess and whatnot. The aliens have pit disarmament on missel sites . Am sure people have head those stories. ..of these weapons of war sites that are attacked by saucers.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-20-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Mag: I would recommend trying not set any thing in stone. I can't speak for others but when I found myself doing so I tend to feel a bit stuck if you will. There is just to much to know and understand and even when we do think we "know" something 7 billion people to interpret and spin that "known" thing through their subjective filters. The beginning of wisdom is knowing that you would be hard pressed to know everything. At least in this existence.

Take for instance Christianity, there are 47,000+ sects within that belief system alone, add the other Abrahamic religions; Judaism and Islam, you see how truth quickly slips into something else. All the sects within those belief system think they hold the ultimate truth. Well, one just need look around to see what that's gotten us. I always find it amazing ( as in HA HA amazing)that so many "enlightened" snowflakes among the billions of other snowflakes on one snowflake planet among trillions upon trillions of other planets think they are the only ones with ultimate truth.

LOL how can anyone know infinity while stuck in these meat bags?

Mag: I would recommend trying not set any thing in stone. I can't speak for others but when I found myself doing so I tend to feel a bit stuck if you will. There is just to much to know and understand and even when we do think we "know" something 7 billion people to interpret and spin that "known" thing through their subjective filters. The beginning of wisdom is knowing that you would be hard pressed to know everything. At least in this existence.

Take for instance Christianity, there are 47,000+ sects within that belief system alone, add the other Abrahamic religions; Judaism and Islam, you see how truth quickly slips into something else. All the sects within those belief system think they hold the ultimate truth. Well, one just need look around to see what that's gotten us. I always find it amazing ( as in HA HA amazing)that so many "enlightened" snowflakes among the billions of other snowflakes on one snowflake planet among trillions upon trillions of other planets think they are the only ones with ultimate truth.

LOL how can anyone know infinity while stuck in these meat bags?
    That reminds me of what I heard the other day when these guys were talking and debating how to put up this big circus tent thing on the mobile bottling line here . The one guy said :" we know that we don't know" and the other guy sort of laughed . Basically you can take the word of eyewitnesses though at times their story is really off the wall . They become a scape goat . They are open to ridicule since the stuff they try and say/express is hard to believe. They are claiming they are some prophet or just claim some story and people say :what were you smoking or drinking .. or "have you been taking your medication?" I had some preacher say "in the name of jesus Christ I saY DEMONS BE GONE..SATAN GET" . I told the preacher I had a spirit guide and they were speaking to me in telepathy . The guy was so convinced it was demonic. He layed his hands on me and I got upset saying :no way..I worship these aliens etc. It is a long story. I used to go to these churches saying I was contacted by God and whatnot.

What is odd is that in the scripture people can read that but also suggests Satan comes as an angel of light. They got everyone confused like some South Sea Island Voodoo religion and superstition. You know the religious stuffed shirt types are so rigid and you know so self assured they have it nailed down.Was that way. I can't judge now what they think. It is sort of sad and can have pity on them all. They are following the word and is a good thing in day to day life ...but how can you connect the phonemena happening and try and say "that also is my God" . How can you compare the two when you have these stories and people are treated as if animals in a zoo by these aliens. You have on the one hand a righteous God giving the ten commandments and then have on the other these fallen angels type that have no regard for human rights or dignity and playing these pranks
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-22-2017 at 03:11 AM.