Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: we ride

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magfrey View Post

<SNIP>

Was wondering why I have to log in every time now. It seems I can't stay permanently logged in to the forum. I am glad that "this site is suspect of phishing " warning is gone

There is a "time out" feature on the Forum.
    No activity for (approximately) an hour, and you will be logged out.
    Security feature for your benefit, should you walk away from the keyboard.
    It also helps limit how many simultaneous connections the server maintains. Fewer connections, and the forum runs faster.

The Google "Deceptive Site" warning was simply due to running an older version of the Forum software.
    Never a true threat to members.
    Took awhile to get the update downloaded and installed, but we are current now.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Here are a few of the sayings I have had come and a day or so later I actually hear the saying on TV .

behind the eight ball. when stars align , of mice and men, cinderella story

The one saying "behind the eight ball " I had come when literally in the where house and was going outside to take a pee and I thought "OK" . like whatever. I did ponder it a bit . What is weird is that about a day later I did hear someone say that saying on TV . It was some like race show of motorcycles or something. Could of been some ultimate fighter interview . Ok so did hear the saying "when stars align " also..and literally could of been 24 hours later did hear that saying on some TV show. I have had the aliens throw me that saying before when some robbers came and rummaged through my old trailers looking for something to steal. They were after pot and anything valuable and they took a couple motorcycles that would of burned up in this massive fire storm a year later anyway so no big loss now... since everything burned anyway..but at the time it pissed me off these robbers were going through my junkyard. It actually was a help to get it together to move my stuff to the mountain. ..since the fire storm would of really burned a lot of old car fenders and stuff I had stored in these trailers. I was afraid the robbers would haul stuff away but the fire was a the real robber in the later stages. Anyway that was the first time I heard the saying "when stars align" and I took that to mean when stars align the bad stuff can happen . ..but so anyway I had heard that before once so metaphorically assumes it was a once in a blue moon type thing . Basically the guide threw me that saying recently and a day later I do hear it on TV.
    Ok so recently I was thinking of the whole thing and how what a just wild and crazy thing to be into..and was thinking of when the night they first came and I sort of disrobed as if to offer my body as a like living sacrifice or a morsel they could have. I recall it was as if I willingly was making myself available to them as if some other entity had taken over. to;bed in in as if a sex slave was willing to be used anyway was they desired. It was odd and was thinking of that and how it seemed it wasn't really me but some sort of mind controll . Then the thought something like "the Queens desire" came after that thought . I mean this was when driving back from getting nitrogen gas for bottling today . Literally was recalling back to 1993 when it happened . A bit later after that thought process and the response the guide gave....I have the thought "Cinderella story" and sort of was pondering that "OK" so what does that mean? Anyway so later tonight was watching the TV show on drag racing and I hear some guy say "it was a real Cinderella story" the way it has all come together " and whatnot...the guy is proud how he won the race . Then I recall that "again" I have this occurrence where some phrase seems to be repeated in the pretty near future..but
    within 12 to 24 hours about. They have done games like this before. using the time clue ridde thing that plays out. They have this ability to see over the horizon of time obviously . Some people attribute that to the term "syncronicity" ..a word coined by Jung I think. I did study him a bit and the aliens were messing with him and weather or not he attributed the syncronicity to that or not..am a bit unsure. I believe either he didn't figure it out or was unwilling to claim it was done by spirit guides sine would be labeled a crackpot.

Anyway this is getting too long and drawn out but the fact the aliens do these tricks is proof that the synchronistic event can unfold by the target clue that later plays out. One can call call it sheer chance but we know better when see the tricks .

Ok ..so one other amazing thing is every time I seem to look at this insignia on this box of these labels for wine bottles I have the thought "of mice and men" come. The logo says "MCC" and stands for "multi colored something or other . Am not sure what the other "C" means ..but about three or four times when my eyes glance that label logo on the box(and sometimes even a bit before I actually see it) the telepathic thought: "of mice and men" does come. At first I sort of pondered what the heck it should mean..and recall the John Steinbeck book called that and recall the movie and was this moron guy called Lenny I think and he liked to stroke this fuzzy rabbit or something . It was some pitiful scene. I never read the book. Am not sure what the story was about but was odd and tragic . I forget exactly. Am not sure what the big picture metwephoricaly the guide is getting at. I do know that everything can be tallied up in the end saying "that is you" . Am afraid to find out. Need to wait awhile on that and think about it.
    Wanted to say that this phenomena of reading some lettering on a sign is not new since was a game played early on where you would at times even have a telepathic thought come a brief moment "before" your eyes saw the sign and then when reading the lettering on the sign phrase..the telepathic thought given would only sort of fit the letters in that some of the letters seen would warrant the possibility of it being close..but the actual word phrase on the sign would be something totally different. What is weird is that the pre clue of the word would come a split second or more "before" your eyes read the sign. Like I said...but also can come right when at the "moment" the sign is viewed. It is just another game in their arsenal obviously. ..as is this thing of throwing these cleshays cleyshay (how to spell? ) and you end up hearing it (by chance) later

Okso again the guide today did throw this brief scene of the time I was at this rest in the searrias you know the California gold country and was this penstock like torch for water that is used for blowing the earth away using water . It is a big water pistol thing used for gold mining. They threw an image of that..and the brief "penstock" thought came with the brief image. I knew the guide was saying "pen" ..as in the gold of the pen..the writing from the spirit . They were suggesting I write again about the stuff..since I was wanting to explain the stuff again. They seem to be saying it is the gold of the Gods in effect. The pen can deliver the gold. I can sense their drift since have been tutored a long time in getting their message. What is hard is trying to make it clear fore someone else to understand. LOL But like whatever. Basically one can see that the guide is intrinsically(that word just came) in sync with your psyche. That reminds me of that commercial that singing group seen on TV called "in Sync" singing " JG Wentworth" ..877 cash now. The guide is so one with you it is a extension your personality. As far as how the other world can do this is obviously open for speculation. It seems it is sort of like a computer override where another intelligence used the motherboard to what have you to .. hay am just giving the evidence is all . Am coming out of the stone age. . Ok so now we might be getting a glimpse of like how they speak to the ancients. Most people might not want to proclaim stuff they heard . But yea is a coo coo world
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-11-2018 at 04:41 AM.

Another thing wanted to mention was that after this big fire that swept over the area and burned down everyones house and a bunch of my old airstream trailers and stuff ..but luckely where I was living survived since was in the big old ranch house. This fire really was a amazing destruction thing and literally obliterated a whole subdivision down the road totally every house and just some much carnage is amazing. Five people died in this area and have heard of a lot others died in other areas . Anyway I have had the spirit guide say a few times "its a real game changer" over the months that have been after the fire and I see all these army core of engineers and people cleaning up all the burned stuff . But yea..it is like the concept of fire from heaven in that "it is a real game changer literally for all these religious people but is nothing new really . You read all that stuff and is hard to believe anyway. But yea..the concept of fire is the real transformer for sure. It will never be the same again ever. That show on TV about crash and burn or something says that. It emphasizes "ever" as in never again it will be what it was. That is sort of like what it is what you get visited . It is like you are now dead to what you were before. I believe that is what slain in the spirit could be. Hay whatever. .it could be a really religious experience only some get to have. Am not sure.

But yea..a lot of my old cars survived but are a bit warped and still good for rat rod material. Aluminum stuff all melted away though and have heard it turns to liquid at 1700 degrees. Cast iron stuff does pretty good but the glaze on bath tubs melts. Have seen some cast iron stuff begin to bend slightly . Old stoves do good unless got really hot they can warp. Every car tire lights up and all fiberglass crap and glass all shatters or becomes globs. Rocks often can crack. But when you think about it the fire is the great transformer . It has formed a lot of stuff to its present form. I actually was given a few dreams very early on about fire burning the mountain near hear when first visited..and also had this odd orange light that skittered across my ceiling on the very first night when they came. I can later try and find that writing. It had to do with the idea of fire obviously and being transformed. See back then I ws very dim witted in deciphering out what the heck it all meant..the way they were speaking in these symbolic forms , but se ..looking back it is then you can connect the dots.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-11-2018 at 06:00 AM.

Here is the web address of the story https://web.archive.org/web/20010302...e1999.00sf.com Here is another one on the wayback machine web archive https://web.archive.org/web/20010203...eze/index.html

See the link on the site that says "part 1" . These writings below are near the beginning a few paragraphs down on that page :

Off and on before, and during this time, there were creaking noises on the roof, and I kept thinking it must be the moisture making the wood squeak. It was a clear night though. The squeaking actually had been going on all evening, and I had wondered about that a few times. Once there was a odd little sparkling orange light out of the corner of my right eye that I tried to track as it skittered across the ceiling. It was always right on the edge of vision, like it was being pulled on a string.

I was in a state of suspended normal reality, and didn’t think too much of anything until the next day, about mid-morning when sitting in my friend's garden, and saying "I think it has something to do with the light." Right then, the sun suddenly broke out from behind a cloud and shone on me, and I went into shock. It was only then that I realized how many strange things happened, especially after connecting the vision of looking out the saucer's bottom with all the squeaking on the roof, the orange light, and of course all the other things from focusing on the blue metallic blob to the spiral. I know this sounds hard to believe, but they must have a way of suppressing your sense of reality. When it all hit me I was shaking and my back and face were feeling a hot flash. I said "Oh my God, I've been abducted, I've been abducted," and couldn't stop shaking. I said it over and over, and went into tremors, and that was the biggest shock of my life.

Ok so there are the references to the orange light. Further into the story I mention a dream of the mountain being on fire and a field near here. I forget exactly but think perhaps two dreams of fire...one of a mountain and one of this field near the big house here. What is amazing is their ability to actually recreate dreams of scenes from past childhood ..the way it was back then . and literally dreams of places that aren't even there anymore. It is like they can delve into the memory banks of your childhood and recreate skits and dreams that take you back to the mindset of that time. Like don't ask me how they have this dream machine ability to be able to do that. It is like some alter intelligence can do a symbolic dream sequence that ties into the events and mindset of your early life. This is evidence of the ability to have access to all info obviously. ..and the ability to do the fabricated dream sequence skits to mix a symbolic speaking form even a borderline goofball can understand. Perhaps a deeper understanding is seen later down the road obviously as is evident in me trying to explain this fire symbols seen. See it is a long road to get a handle on what was being done. See in my early writing I am a bit odd in saying some stuff as if I think I am a chosen one or something and am trying to explain how my father was a preacher and grandfather also. I had this calling though and believed I was to try and tell the churches they were God obviously since they were suggesting that. They were saying I was Jesus in effect. ..like they wanted me to be some form of risen Christ and to try and tell the churches. Like hay someone had to do it right? I just was so amazed they picked me. .but I gave it my best shot obviously. See as how even to this day I am still trying to tell someone. Have sort of given up trying so hard. What a burnout.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-21-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Check this site http://bluestarprophecy.com I found her book at the thrift store a few days ago . Kind of wacky but I know it is possible she claims a lot of stuff like was visited by a tall being.. Nordic . One thing I never did was try and get money from my site since seems sort of like begging and I was trying to perform a service to the people.

I started to read her book and haven't actually read it all yet but it does mention she had telepathic communication in the first chapter. But yea..it is believable cause I know. Looks like her web site is trying to raise money for a Indian Hopi elder to get a computer and to feed their people and travel. Like whatever.. is kool perhaps but lets get the job done.

Ok so see a lot of links on google. https://www.google.com/search?q=alie...w=1786&bih=917 Am sort of spooked but was visited too. I mean it all seems so spooky . but like yea..I guess every contactee has their own way they are spoken to and how it unfolds and whatnot. I see in her book she starts off stating how she had a sort of stressful childhood and a domineering father. I have heard some contacts have had a seriously tramatic childhood. I know Billy Mier had a very turbulent childhood. That must be a open door to some of these contacts and the aliens step into a borderline personality. Have read a few books about mediums that literally have another entity possess their body and they later don't even recall speaking. I know that in my case I had this abandonment issue where I regarded them as some long lost family. That was instilled in me but lay dormant till 1993 and I was 38 . I cried "why did you leave" and was like a little kid. I mean they reverted me back to childhood...and I always had a loyalty and total respect for them that never died or went sour like a lot of these cases. I still have a spirit guide to this day even and is evident in the writing of this thread obviously. I mean like duh that is a no brainer. Either that or am some loony skitso and am imagining it all. But no..it is evident I am not capable of that. Isn't it? The proof is in the pudding . The evidence should clear my name as not being a loony.

One yea..one thing I wanted to mention was that the guide used to speak to me by this bright blue spot of light in my eye vision when eyes closed when laying in bed in the morning. It would confirm my thoughts. It was a light blue spot sort of as big as a big pencil spot . was like the blue sky in effect. It was beautiful blue.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-21-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Check out the hidden meaning in the word : Cashes Clay= Ash is ...lay . I finally figured that out. See as how the guy is knocked out . Also the guide had thrown me that on another occasion when driving tractor a long time ago. I took it literally as : cash is clay since I was plowing a vineyard . But see as how it can mean one thing in one circumstance and something else in another if you look at it from the perspective of how the guys name fits the word riddle. That is a game program they do. See in the word :Mona Lisa is seen : own ah ..lease ah . I have had that thrown a few times off and on and didn't think much of it till recently it seems since one can't obviously own it since is too expensive one can obviously lease it for a duration of time . I can only see this in it. The guide threw it so it must be profound.

Ok so I was watching TV and is this show called "Ice cold Killers" I sometimes go to sleep with the TV on and wake up and watch these shows such as "Date line" and 20 20 " and is about homicide usually but not always. It is sometimes not as bad but usually is a bad ending story. . Is amazing what people are capable of. Some is a impulse rage thing and other is more diabolical. Ok so anyway was watching the show "Ice cold killers " and was this wacky guy who tried to exterminate the whole town of McKinlyville Alaska..a very small town with hardly like 25 or so people or something. This guy was waiting at the mail call house where people gathered to get their mail when the mail plane came in. He had killed about 5 or 6 people but people were starting to rat him out and his plan wasn't working since some got away wounded. He was later caught trying to escape on a snowmobile. People had notified the sheriff and they apprehended him in a helicopter . Am sure someone has seen that episode.

Ok so anyway it was about mid day after I had seen that show that I have that image of the episode of that guy pop into my head and I knew it was the guide trying to say: that is you and reflect on that for a moment. I was able to connect the idea of the fact it had to do with the mail . The people were waiting to get their mail at the house of the mail call and he was hoping to pick them all off literally. This ties into the fact the aliens had me send all these letters back in 1994 when I sent 12000 letters out to all these religious people, churches and whatnot. A lot never hit their mark and the church was either a tax write off false thing or the people never bothered to take it seriously obviously ..but I gave it my best shot. Lot of these churches beg for money claiming they are carrying on the Lords work. I never did that and actually spent 7000 bucks on that assignment . Believe it or not. You can read in the first page of my old website as proof. It is that link on the last post I believe. But it means I tried to kill the whole pile of people with that message..that the aliens are God and their little closed minded world of the Bible that they don't fully comprehend is like over. It is history ..their ridged view.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 02-05-2018 at 05:59 AM.

See this guys name says "You shin owe... come he. http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Yushin-Okami See as how he is an ultimate fighter guy and is coming at you . You owe it to yourself to kick him in the shin . That is what I can see in the word riddle format . The guide gave that name a bit after I had seen him ...about the next day actually..but I recalled the event. This is another example of how the guide can see something in a persons name that fits his situation .

One could say "yea but your mind did that and is not aliens giving you some riddle. Riddle me this batman ..says the riddler" A friend of mine used to joke and say that. But see as how I can sense when the guide is imparting something and sure enough ..there is substantial evidence since it does fit the situation. That is part of the game..it is up to me to figure out the riddle. But sure is not some big revelation ..is just their ability to see into words and names and see connections that tie into the subject matter. If thew guy is coming at you you better kick him in the shin .
    Last edited by Magfrey; 02-22-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Check out what someone can see in these words: Steven Hawking , Eva Braun , Bruce Lee. I mean don't keep reading below until you ponder it a bit. Otherwise I will just reveal my ideas. You have to look for some word riddles.

Ok now I was able to see : Even walking , Heave ah brown , who's he? See as how each word riddle imbedded in the name speaks to the character or occupation of the person. Steven is in a wheel chair obviously so it would seem it is the nature of his study makes him walking? I guess since is the opposite . Eva was involved with some bad men so her reputation is bad it would seem. Bruce is a really fast guy on film doing the moves. It seems to fit since he is hard to see moving since is too fast? Like all I can figure is that interpretation . The guide has thrown these so I figured it was worthy. Like whatever.... maybe is something I missed.

A few times recently I see a brief image of the well down by the river that was the Vinsons well who are the neighboers across the creek I used to know as a kid. Bobby Vinson was my boyhood friend. Anyway I recall the well was literally on the bank near the creek and we used to play in the sand near it. I see this image of the well shed in my minds eye and then hear the thought "vine son" . I did hear on the radio Family Radio actually some guy singing a song saying "I am the vine and my father is the vine tender . Like whatever. ..if they want me to pretend this then so be it. I at first thought it had to do with the water "living water" and now hear these words in the verse of this song that I assume is the scripture given by Jesus. He seems to be making a description or parallel as if he is the vine or you are the vine literally and if you follow his words you will be in concordance with Gods will.

Like hay ..tell me about it..I am letting you know what this spirit guide is saying. You want to accept they are God and are behind these visitations right? Say yes otherwise roast in hell or whatever. lol .. Like good luck Family Radio and the pack of people there. But no..not to be sardonic or sarcastic. I quite frankly tried to let them know a long time ago when Bro Camping wanted Christ to return in 1994 and whatnot and these aliens wanted me to be the guy to let them know ..but they mocked me and claimed it was of the devil . Can you imagine what arrogance ..like it behooves me to .. am left in a quandary the uppity ness of that group of people that they didn't believe it . But yea..I was quite shocked also. Don't blame them really since..but check it out .. It happened. https://web.archive.org/web/20010302...e1999.00sf.com
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-13-2018 at 04:24 AM.

Recently they threw this image of : the time I bought that old fishing pole at the thrift store in Napa . They had thrown that image before and I failed to decipher what the heck??/ That is the way it works...they throw something and a long while later will throw it again and finally the metaphoric content will become realized. As is in everything they throw that is a snapshot image of something in your memory banks basically .. it is something that holds some metaphoric content and speaks "that is you" in effect. I finally realized it was connected to the biblical theme "fishers of men" in that they said to be christ and tell the churches thy are God. Reason I was able to decipher that is because they had threw a few other images that tied into this "fish" theme . It was a theme that you know was hammered out in other ways and is why am able to see its meaning. It was a old wooden handled fishing pole and actually had a iron square pole tapering out. Really old and that is why I got it. It did burn in the fire recently though. Basically have sort of ben slack in writing about the stuff the guide has thrown recently . The poltergiest is making that "cracking noise behind me now near the washing machine . I am aware they do the noise hallucination thing. Is no big deal anymore even though have sort of given up on talking about them as much.

Ok so another scene they threw recently is the time I took a walk with the late puppers /spirit guide and we walked out on this knoll by this big lake on the way to Bodega Bay and we looked over the waters. The guide threw that image a few times in the past but I failed to decipher it and sort of brushed it aside. But so now it has been thrown again and I view it is the guide/puppers/constsnt companion as walking with me and looking out over a expanse of water/word/life . You know it has always been connected to other scenes the guide has thrown that are the building blocks ...Lake Mendocino near here was used in the same way as suggesting that there is a living water /another world and there is an interaction going on. The theme is the same. The guide is the old dog that was my constant companion . It may seem trivial but the metephore is deep in some of this stuff . I almost didn't bother speaking of these images but see if I try and explain it out ..the deeper meaning can be seen in a very profound image. Basically if the guide deemed it worthy I will try my best to make it a jewell . I actually didn't think it that kool at first but see it takes a bit of deeper thought to see it as it really is . The images are worthy

One thing wanted to mention is that these images were thrown in close succession in that one was proceeded by the other , First was the fishing pole scene and a bit later perhaps a half a day or a few hours ..was the scene of the lake. See as how the two scenes seem to tie into the theme of water and fishing . Bothe these scenes happened a few years apart ..perhaps five. The fact they can selectively pick scenes from your memory does not depend on when the scene was placed there . One scene can be from years before the other obviously. Don't ask me how they can delve into the memory banks and connect stuff. I mean how they can keep track and pick stuff from your collective unconscious. Some sort of computer or something it would seem.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 04-28-2018 at 11:52 PM.