Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: we ride

Here is some guy on Point Lobos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ytV6vkCzw This guy is actually pretty smart and I have subscribed to his u tube , he is into living off the grid and know a lot . Have not had time to check out all his videos . He is a fanatic and into a lot of modern electrical stuff and whatnot. Was trying to include the link in the last post but it timed out. This guy is quite brilliant actually . You can tell by the enthusiasm he has.
    But yea you can tell that place is very mystical. He has the perfect music playing is what is amazing. That is the trials puppers and I walked the one time and the guide threw a image of that time. It took a while to figure that out. What was the meaning ? It is being in touch with the guide on the hinterlands .
    Last edited by Magfrey; 12-24-2018 at 10:17 PM.

There were a few things the guide threw over the years dealing with the theme "cats" . I finally realized how this theme was off and on given so now think it somehow ties into the sphinks in Egypt . Once a long time ago I had the thought while driving tractor ,in telepathy from the guide: " thunder cats ....batteries not included" . It was a few years later I actually realized what thundercats was since didn't even know about it being some toy . I saw it on the show "Pawn stars" and some guy was selling a thundercats toy. It was some craze kids were into that came and went and I didn't even know about it at the time the guide threw that thought. I mean it was close to 15/20 years later I even realized what thundercats were . It was some fad toy....but basically I just broke it down(in riddle ) and saw "batteries not included" meant somehow tied into the fact the cat is a slightly violent creature. At the time I thought it tied into a dramatic childhood with my mother? perhaps. I wasn't sure but was just a projection at the time . I now just realize it has to do with them(aliens) and the trauma of it all.

Yea looking back now that is just a way of expressing a feeling or thought that needs to be worked on and integrated and recognized...like why did I often have this Post traumatic stress Viet Nam type feeling off and on? I never been to Nam so was being visited no doubt..your life is turned in shambles in a sense but like there are good side effects to help you become a better person and whatnot. and kick the bad habits and stuff..specially if you are a sort of dopy low self esteem type and sheepish and a bit odd skits.

Ok so one other example of how the guide threw something that was tied into a theme was once they gave this dream really early on and it had this character "lionell" and was a vision type dream combo where I was the character Lionell and I can later try and dredge out the writing of that dream. I recall it was actually a vision of the writing but spelled a bit off.

... but anyway I later was able to tie into the fact the train company "Lionel " that was a famous toy train company and this also had links/ thread to the theme "train" that was another theme the guide used often in their interactive form of throwing ideas in dream state that later became the building blocks of this form of speaking using symbols and stuff . So I was able to connect that this other intelligence can actually throw stuff that you later are able to realize it tied into this and that .....but at the time you didn't fully realize the "total" hidden significance. ..and perhaps miss read it and projected something into it at the time. ..I mean as to the true meaning... See early on in the game I was a bit confused what the guide was trying to say obviously. Looking back years later it became clear. But yea I was pretty right often and the guide would reinforce or if I was way off would throw a clue to steer me into the right interpretation of something they had thrown.

Here I will get back to this another post cause is getting long and drawn out.. but so anyway see as how the "lion" theme is seen> I also have a few visions they gave of a cat theme and one was of this ring that had the head of a lion on the ring.

Ok so see as how the train theme "Lionel" is seen also. That is why this "cat" idea is significant. Now recall that the RR track crosses at a "right angle" to the road you are on. IN this way they stressed in various ways early on that the other world is connected by a "right angle" to this one . See again the cross and circle is a representation of God. See you hang on that cross .."that is you" But see the ufo is a circle.. call it coincidence or call it the Sun if you like. Call it the son.. call it killed by a cat. Hay it is there.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-17-2019 at 09:06 PM.

A bit more on the cat theme. The guide used to throw these words at random way back when first getting to know them and feel at ease with these telepathic things coming at random into your head, but you knew it was like being a channel in effect..since was a game and they knew I was writing it down since out of awe wanted to tell somebody . wanted to try and express it since I was so blown away. That is one motivating factor.

Some people claim people contacted do it for money or attention or something but it is a combination of like needing to express it out of amazement and also the factor they glorify you and then say outright to write it down. You get that persuasion . They are suggesting you to be a revelation for them and like what a privilege .. check it out : God comes to you personally and asks for your help. Do you reject it or do what is right . It is an honor for such a simple request. Like give it your all or pack it up and and go home. Be a ..like whatever..do you best till you burn out and don't feel guilty you at least didn't try. Hay I have heard enough people bashing aliens and whatnot..and as for me I somehow had way more respect . It could of been mind controll . Like you are a worm compared to a force such as this . I might sound arrogant but I feel humble in the face of a power that has the energy and force to kill you. There is some sort of undying love they instilled in me and at time I would get tears in my eyes when listening to some of these songs on this religious station called "Family radio" At the same time I had this rage at these self righteous preachers. you know it was a mixture of this deep love and dedication to get the word out and this deep rage . It was a war.

Ok so here are a few other word riddles they gave that are along the theme "cat" : cataleptic fit = cat a lept.. icck fit. Icck as in icky . Another great one is catastrophe = cat has trophy . That one is so perfect in tonal quality and actual expression of meaning being parallel.

But check it out . The cat is the deliverer of what it is like to be in the grasp of these beings who claim they are from another world. I guess it is the trauma of it all as to the high strangeness and the eventual ridicule and the mixture of the rage and guilt and whatnot. the fear and ..is is a mixed bag. When you hear these songs that are literally quotation out of the Bible made into a song.. there is a definite realization of what the original writers were trying to express being in the grips of these beings. It brings a feeling that is hard to express but see the problem is a lot of people don't realize the dynamicks of being in contact. They are so far removed from actual modus operandi of spirit contact. There is an element of altered states and can also alter reality and emotions etc. Enhance you know..they can blend in so subversivelayy subliminally or you know. it is another intelligence that can enter you mind. A lot of people will feel intruded upon and ..but hay do you read it out of a book and not get the full reality of the powers of God . Yo read it but if it happens do you call it a demon?

I have heard so many fear drenched preachers shuddering about anything supernatural . Cause it is scary. But you read this stuff as if it is oh so holy and get all special feeling that you are a believer. You need to be a destroyer as to the get these preachers out of their shell and face the reality of what is coming. Like basically believe what has already come . Check out the disclosure stuff on U tube . Like I am in shock all over again ..the Linda Moulton Howe and the area 51 disclosure guy ... and the alien called J rod.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-18-2019 at 02:14 AM.

I know is a bit self aggrandizing and self rightious. I did have those thoughts come after had written the last post. But you know is not much worse as the way the promotors of some of the religious stations . There is this blind innocense like a child and a you know steadfastness and vigilant waiting for the lord to return in the face of the adversity. And take the scriptures to heart and remember that you are the people of the light and the forces of darkness are all about in these last days. You can tell by the signs the bible warns. There will be turmoil and tribulation and you will suspect by rumors of war and abandonment of the faith etc. People will not know what to follow but cling to what you know as right (the word) and you will prevail.

Only problem is is how can you know what is from God and what from Satan? Well this one preacher Bro Camping now died actually....he was so persistent on steering people away from anything supernatural...sort of like a UFO debunker Philip Klass who had written a few books ,..one called "UFOs explained" and also the guy "James Randi" was so sure charlitens etc. Uri Geller etc. Slight of hand etc. had all these alter theories like swamp gas and satellites and anything could of been. The guy was so sure of himself sort of like Carl Sagan and steered people away from the hypotheses of you know actually accepting it as real.(visitation. The one saying:"extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence" seems to be the proving point. I guess people could read stuff in the bible and was kool since was a holy book but can't trust reality. Satan factor is a great explaining away scapegoat thing. I remember people would say :"oh I believe it for sure..the Bible states Satan will come as an angle of light...but its not God"

Anyway so that keeps people hanging on holding out till God finally comes, Only problem like what are we expecting? .. Satan is such a deceiver can mimic God. A lot of religious people simple turn off the channel of ancient aliens and anything ghosty gouly since is spooky scary but you can see at least they are exposed to the higher tecknowledgy interactive form of communication as mentioned in bible . A still small voice apparitions and spirit contact. what the?// what the Bible is so holy with this Ghost and a miricle contact with some God not of this world. That is the big paradox ..and you hear some such self righteous stations saying "spread the word" and asking for you donate big bucks to support them to help get the word out of this book the Bible that ..is your solid rock etc . They are just sheep as we all are and with such innocence. Big issue is how one person interpreted scripture over another. It is all in there but some have various alter ways of interpretation and Satan factor throws wrench in the thing , the only way to have it work is have to say Satan is helping God bring the kingdom in the tribulation process. God uses Satan . Bible even states that . I will set Satan loose. so people know God has reins on Satan . People are getting the sneaking suspicion but many keep hiding head in sand waiting waiting. But we are people of light and know that. The city on the hill. I loved the Bible and the word and have seen many bashers but find inspiration in the people who experienced actual contact in Bible times. It was awesome you can tell although they seem to be hiding some stuff perhaps has been deleted?
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-18-2019 at 03:52 PM.

Image of the brass sheet on the rock at the top of this lookout parking lot overlooking Lake Mendocino. It said "Army core of engineers" etc and the date the dam was built and so on. I forgot exactly ..but after that image flashed in my mind I sort of had the words say: arm he w@ore of ...engine nears. and I had the image of this starship scene I was watching on this U tube just that day and yesterday with George Noory and had Richard Dolan as a guest speaker. It is that coast to coast radio program. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHFJUt-tOE

I sort of get the idea the guide is using this image that has been thrown before and suggesting I am working as a w@ore trying to get the word out. They stressed the concept of the lake being the "living water" This had been reinforced way back when they spoke in various ways . The lake near here was the living water or the word.

Anyway then a bit after that(brass sheet on rock overlooking the lake) flashed in my mind, arm he wore of engine nears " is sort of spoken out in syllables as I recall the writing on the brass plack. I then sort of put the riddle together as I then remember the ship on that George Noory U tube since had just been watching. Have been fascinated with this disclosure of these interstellar space ships using this super advanced tech. Watched this other one and claims government has been hiding a lot of stuff and is working on some massive ships for interstellar travel . It is mind boggling and Star Trek literally.

k so then a bit after that I seem to think the guide is trying to tie into the fact that I was a worrier in this program. I see all these U tube people and investigators and these contactees/abductees and various people all hyped about it. I am getting all hyped all over again just studying this recent disclose stuff again. It is a shock again and am wanting to have actual contact seriously. It is getting scary again. LOL am ready since do recall the fear factor before although was never an actual contact of beings. I was blown away by the virtual way they came on and whatnot.

Some of these ufo researchers are really intense and some seem so bogus . It is a mixed bag of stuff . There is definitely truth in much of it but some seems like talking trash out the top of their heads with no proof .

Ok so anyway after that scene I mentioned a few paragraphs ago..I have the thought : In list in the arm he. I recall that one before the guide has thrown. I had the syllables speak out and saw it broken down as: the soldier was on the list and had a vaccination/shot in his arm. or could be he used his arm in battle ? In the arm he I in the past thought it was a vaccination but who knows. Ok so then I am thinking I was obviously on their list from very early on since I always suspected perhaps I had a troubled childhood with my mom or something and they visited when young since I felt they were my long lost family. Then after that thought I have the thought : petiatrick and is broken down saying : pee Tee ..hat trick . I have had the guide throw that before and a few other words using the "hat trick" Can't recall off hand but is one they have used in some instances. Hat trick means in effect a magic act . Ok so anyway I have these thoughts run through my head. The guide and I are one and it/they can compliment my thought process and throw these things. I recognize these various images and word riddle since are in the tool box and have been used before.

One thing I recall that ties into the "right hand" and sitting on the right hand of the father. This is in effect the right arm. Anyway in my dream image story they had me sitting at the right hand of this father figure. I need to get my story back on the net . I had a drawing of this walk with God in Heaven through this three layers temple complex. I sat at the top of this pyramid at this table next to two other people although one chair was empty and I figure that was thew holy ghost. I was on the right of this father figure and on his left was another chair . I could try and explain that later. LOL Yea is just a lucid dream sequence skit they did after my walk through this temple .

These U tube people researchers can drive you nuts. Some are wild into it . It is such a amazing thing and you can see their deep enthusiasm to the point of fanaticism . It is about as bad a some Jesus freak person who finally realized the grandiose ness of God in the Bible and they stand on a pedestal and want to shout it from the housetops. Cause they really believe. It is believable. The evidence is really becoming overwhelming . It blew the people away in Biblical times obviously.

They have also thrown this other brass plack ..I can later try and elaborate on the details of.. I just recalled that of my own accord while editing this spiel above. Thee is no time since will be logged out soon.

But yea they did so much and all through virtual reality/dreams and telepathy and later these images flashed in my mind when awake too. I was able to decipher out the metaphoric form of speaking. That is what this whole thread is about actually . Duh
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-25-2019 at 05:16 AM.

See in the last thread the word "pediatric" seems spelled different but anyway see is said ee Tee hat trick . the pee means pissed off angry and the "T" means in a sense to Tee you or put you on a cross . Being teed off . I have had the guide throw me a few things that made me realize this. Peed off and ticked or teed off is the same thing and dealing with a colicky baby is that . Being a pediatrition is dealing with babies obviously. Nasty pissed crying babied . Got to realize that when they came they regressed me back and I was crying and was reverted back to early childhood it seems and was crying so heavily I could hardly breath. They did a regression . Was blue in the face.

Ok so I know for a fact they must of delivered me from evil in a sense and they said "we love you" . That is why I put so much loyalty in them. Would die for them. I still have this love for them even though was a mixed bag of trick and whatnot. I realize it is all good ..all necessary to you know ..was a good way to make me on their side . Not that I totally hate my mom but do believe lied deep buried I had this rage of being abandoned or some trauma. Yea am over that now but believe that is the way they make their bond with certain individuals . Reason I know this is from the signs and evidence putting two and two together. Looking at the facts and weighing the evidence.

Check out a few riddles they have given off and on: Blessed Redeemer = ( less hid...he he ..him err ) Funny isn't it? Mercy me = (Err ...hehe) as in a joke or err err/error. There is a Christian band called Mercy me. Ludicrous = who the chris? (Christos/christen one) Hedonistic = he done his dick https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonism Wow that seems to fit since is the pursuit of pleasure. Yahshua = ya..shuah(sure) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahshua That is the way a guy from New York would say it with the accent. My Dad was from New York and I knew that accent. Sounds exactly like saying that. Yea right.. you say you are a Christ? LOL.. give me a break .. That is what it means .
    Ezekiel = Easy ...he ill . Be easy on the guy ..he is obviously sick in the head . The "K" is silent in this. Often a certain letter remains silent to have it work . Nubian goat= who be in oat? The goat is eating the oats. Galapagos island= glop ah goes..I land Means the many birds there and the bird guano. Goose bumps= who pumps Means someone is pumping a shotgun. The goose is scared. Crocodile Dundee = Rock ah...?? die !!.....hell.....done he. The guy mistook the crock for a rock. Rattle snake = Rat...? ? ? ...hell...snake! The snake was mistook for a rat. Asphyxiated= ass fix..he ate did. Fixed has ass when choked on food like Mama Cass . Andrew the Giant= and who the high ant? This one is a odd one . Not sure but the guide threw it. Bruce Lee= who's he? Thought perhaps because he is so fast can't get a good view of him. Not sure but the guide threw it.

Pandoras box= and w@ore/door has ox . I always viewed this as a "that is you" as in the suffering servant. Not sure totally but at times a new meaning will emerge that was totally overlooked.

Check out in the last post I was speaking in effect stuff pertaining to the army or army core of engineers . This morning the guide threw a wort that has been thrown before and I recognized it since they once first threw it a long time ago when I was watching TV and was a movie of these war ships and was on Armistice day.... was able to break it down (our missed us day) since is in remembrance of the war heroes who died.

They have done a whole slew of ideas with the word "pen" . Pennet race= pen ..it race.

Day of the triffids= day of the riff hid's ..?? Not sure about this one but was given . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Triffids

The Eagle has landed = The he gull...has land did
    The bridge over the river Kwai = bridge over the river...why? Day of the triffids= day of the riff hid's ..?? Not sure about this one but was given . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Triffids

The bridge over the river Kwai = bridge over the river...why? See in the last thread the word "pediatric" seems spelled different but anyway see is said ee Tee hat trick . the pee means pissed off angry and the "T" means in a sense to Tee you or put you on a cross . Being teed off . I have had the guide throw me a few things that made me realize this. Peed off and ticked or teed off is the same thing and dealing with a colicky baby is that . Being a pediatrition is dealing with babies obviously. Nasty pissed crying babied . Got to realize that when they came they regressed me back and I was crying and was reverted back to early childhood it seems and was crying so heavily I could hardly breath. They did a regression . Was blue in the face.

Ok so I know for a fact they must of delivered me from evil in a sense and they said "we love you" . That is why I put so much loyalty in them. Would die for them. I still have this love for them even though was a mixed bag of trick and whatnot. I realize it is all good ..all necessary to you know ..was a good way to make me on their side . Not that I totally hate my mom but do believe lied deep buried I had this rage of being abandoned or some trauma. Yea am over that now but believe that is the way they make their bond with certain individuals . Reason I know this is from the signs and evidence putting two and two together. Looking at the facts and weighing the evidence.

Check out a few riddles they have given off and on: Blessed Redeemer = ( less hid...he he ..him err ) Funny isn't it? Mercy me = (Err ...hehe) as in a joke or err err/error. There is a Christian band called Mercy me. Ludicrous = who the chris? (Christos/christen one) Hedonistic = he done his dick https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonism Wow that seems to fit since is the pursuit of pleasure. Yahshua = ya..shuah(sure) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahshua That is the way a guy from New York would say it with the accent. My Dad was from New York and I knew that accent. Sounds exactly like saying that. Yea right.. you say you are a Christ? LOL.. give me a break .. That is what it means .
    Ezekiel = Easy ...he ill . Be easy on the guy ..he is obviously sick in the head . The "K" is silent in this. Often a certain letter remains silent to have it work . Nubian goat= who be in oat? The goat is eating the oats. Galapagos island= glop ah goes..I land Means the many birds there and the bird guano. Goose bumps= who pumps Means someone is pumping a shotgun. The goose is scared. Crocodile Dundee = Rock ah...?? die !!.....hell.....done he. The guy mistook the crock for a rock. Rattle snake = Rat...? ? ? ...hell...snake! The snake was mistook for a rat. Asphyxiated= ass fix..he ate did. Fixed has ass when choked on food like Mama Cass . Andrew the Giant= and who the high ant? This one is a odd one . Not sure but the guide threw it. Bruce Lee= who's he? Thought perhaps because he is so fast can't get a good view of him. Not sure but the guide threw it.

Pandoras box= and w@ore/door has ox . I always viewed this as a "that is you" as in the suffering servant. This would mean the aliens or God is a w@ore and you are the ox doing the deeds. At times a new meaning can emerge that was overlooked. That is part of the game ..to try and find the meaning and can have multiple meanings at time from various perspectives depending on circumstances/setting/situation.

Check out in the last post I was speaking in effect stuff pertaining to the army or army core of engineers . This morning the guide threw a wort that has been thrown before and I recognized it since they once first threw it a long time ago when I was watching TV and was a movie of these war ships and was on Armistice day.... was able to break it down (our missed us day) since is in remembrance of the war heroes who died.

They have done a whole slew of ideas with the word "pen" . Pennet race= pen ..it race.

Day of the triffids= day of the riff hid's ..?? Not sure about this one but was given . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Triffids

The bridge over the river Kwai = bridge over the river...why? Day of the triffids= day of the riff hid's ..?? Not sure about this one but was given . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_of_the_Triffids

The bridge over the river Kwai = bridge over the river...why? See in the last thread the word "pediatric" seems spelled different but anyway see is said ee Tee hat trick . the pee means pissed off angry and the "T" means in a sense to Tee you or put you on a cross . Being teed off . I have had the guide throw me a few things that made me realize this. Peed off and ticked or teed off is the same thing and dealing with a colicky baby is that . Being a pediatrition is dealing with babies obviously. Nasty pissed crying babied . Got to realize that when they came they regressed me back and I was crying and was reverted back to early childhood it seems and was crying so heavily I could hardly breath. They did a regression . Was blue in the face.

Pandoras box= and w@ore/door has ox . I always viewed this as a "that is you" as in the suffering servant. This would mean the aliens or God is a w@ore and you are the ox doing the deeds. At times a new meaning can emerge that was overlooked. That is part of the game ..to try and find the meaning and can have multiple meanings at time from various perspectives depending on circumstances/setting/situation.

The bridge over the river Kwai = bridge over the river...why? There is this war movie I recall and soldiers did blow up that bridge. Like why is there a bridge? I guess is not needed obviously so did blow it up.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-26-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Ok messed up last post since computer was freezing up. Got it posted though instead of loosing all the writing.

One of the first things I recall they threw me in telepathy during the day was the phrase: " John Patrick Fitzgerald Kennedy" This was a bit after the first like 2-3 years of them speaking primary in the dream time upon waking or before sleep. They then began throwing these various words and I tried to break down the syllables and the word riddle game became . They basically began throwing at random ..words, and I broke them down. I recall riding bicycle when they threw "John Patrick Fitzgerald Kennedy" and the syllables came : "on.. hat trick .. its there all...in a day" . I did look up the Patrick since was unsure it was his full name. It said

JFK Baby Death in 1963 Sparked Medical Race to Save Preemies. Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, born premature, died after 39 hours of life on Aug. 7, 1963, three months before his father, President John F. Kennedy, was assassinated in Dallas

Oh wow ..this is the first time I found out this after since about 1996 or so when they threw me that. Whatever that means am not sure but it obviously fit the word riddle and spoke a message. Am now trying to see new light as to this and seems to say: "On ..hat trick(magic/telepathy) its there all in a day" I pondered the idea of Kennedy having his head blown away(metaphoric) to being in contact in this way. I was unsure and still am a bit but do see the idea "hat trick" does symbolize magic . There was another time I saw this building up near Laytonville and some eccentric person had the writing "Don't forget the magic" written on the side of the building. https://www.google.com/search?q=don%...w=1827&bih=452

A few days later after seeing that ..the guide threw me a image of that and I knew they were suggesting some metaphoric you know.. "that is you" since every image they throw says in effect "that is you"

Anyway so this is how ideas trigger my memory of stuff they have thrown. But so see as how this "hat trick" thing is same as magic. As to what it really means is up to interpretation. It is at times not good to go off the deep end and try and read something too far fetched into any word riddle . ..like I could go into the baby Patrick that died prematurely was me with the hat trick..and this could fit since when you meet this interaction with other intelligence you die in effect to what you were before obviously..so yea that could fit but I have learned to not try and stretch it too much but make it as simple as possible . Having his head blow off fits nicely too. His kid and his head in effect die and says "that is you" since like I have tried to stress ..everything the guide throws from your life in this interactive form of speaking says "it is you speaking about us" Obviously I am writing about the stuff they throw and the form of speaking. That is why. Do I need to beat people over the head with this? Yea ,,cause you might think I am making it up or ??who knows..out of sheer amazement I find a thrill in an audience that can appreciate it the way I do. If not then well good luck trying to sort it out. I at times can get scattered it seems . But yea I want to save the writing and some day try and refine it and make a book . Yea right perhaps can sell it and become rich. wow what a scam ..and then people will think I fabricated it all to make money. But yea..try and figure out how some dopy guy would even have time to do that. Am too busy working everyday and am rich beyond my wildest dreams anyway. I just want to meet these space people perhaps with a landing or ?? I want to go for a ride in a saucer.

Go to U tube and search this video " two ET contacts share the syncronicity of their breathtaking experiences with Jonny Enoch" I just found this now and it is really new.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-26-2019 at 05:16 AM.

See these words and the hidden stuff in them:

Tad pole = had hole. (Baby frogs swimming in water hole)

The prince and the pauper = the prints in ..the pop err (the kid obviously had a radicle pop/dad ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince_and_the_Pauper . I never fully knew the story about this but assumed it was tied into some form of abused kid since said the prints were in as if marks were left. But yea it appears spot on since the one twin kid was raised in poverty with an abusive alcoholic father. The other in royalty .

Pontius Pilate = ponch us ...pie let (the guy got a pot belly from eating much pie)

Shetland pony = Shet land ..own he (the pony goes to bathroom a lot and is owned by the pony) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shetland_pony

Glagalopas Island = Glop a goes ..I land. (many bird going doo doo all over the rocks and birds landing also)

Goose bumps =who pumps? (Who cocks shotgun and gives goose the goose bumps?)

Andrew the giant = and who the high ant? (Says ant)

Bruce Lee = who's he? (guy moves so fast is hard to see)

Will o' the wisp = Will owe the wisp https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o%27-the-wisp Was reading this and I recall the guide had also thrown the words "Jackolantern when I was driving tractor and I took that as the Jack of the land turn machine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack-o%27-lantern Looks like the word "wisp" means a torch of a bundle of sticks and ties into the Jack o lantern . Only reason I wrote will o the wisp down now is because it just came ..the guide threw that even though it didn't seem all that great a word riddle. but is rather curious since ties into paranormal stuff.

Guid also just now threw the phrase: "Rock of Gibraltar. I see no riddle in the syllables though . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_of_Gibraltar The Rock of Gibraltar was one of the two Pillars of Hercules and was known to the Romans as Mons Calpe, the other pillar being Mons Abyla or Jebel Musa on the African side of the Strait. In ancient times, the two points marked the limit to the known world, a myth originally fostered by the Greeks and the Phoenicians.

Ok so seems the two pillars tie into some heavy meaning . Interesting..am always learning stuff. The masonic symbols seem to also have the two pillars. It seems perhaps the entrance to a doorway. Have been watching stuff on U tube of portals and worm hole entrances to other worlds. It seems people are getting down to the nuts and bolts stuff now ..like so how are these beings and craft coming and going ? The talk of these ancient doors and whatnot spiral shapes carved in the rocks cause the ancients knew the methods. Saw that on ancient aliens show the other day. Many concentric circles mean "waves frequency" harmonic convergence stuff" so say the rock glyph
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-09-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Check it out a few posts back was talking about the theme "cat" and how the guide has thrown images from my life containing the cat theme. One other I mentioned before once in this thread was the time I was in Oregon with this friend and we were staying at some old friend of his house and their daughter had a poster I recall that was in this room downstairs and had a lion staring that was sort of spooky knowing what they are capable of and just these big eyes and on the poster it said "eye of the tiger" . Later the guide threw me a quick image of that scene sort of exactly the way I remember seeing that at the time. That thought just sort of popped in . I at first wasn't hip to the concept but later was able to connect it to these other "cat" related scenes.

Another example I did mention before was this same girl that had the cat poster had this boyfriend that was seeing her and his car was parked downstairs there and his old girlfriend had come over and spotted his car there with his new flame obviously and she did this long scratch with her key that ran down the length of the car of her ex boyfriend . She was pissed that he was over there obviously. The guide threw that image of the time I saw that or heard about it actually from my friend. I just saw it as I imagined it at the time was told about it. I saw the place where I imagined he had parked his car and the long scratch. I was later able to connect it later ..looking back and realizing the cat theme. Cats are ruthless. Ok so the tiger was the girl that had stole the other girl tigers guy obviously. But what is amazing is that his car was parked right outside the downstairs room where I had also seen the poster that had the big cat eyes and said "eye of the tiger"

Ok one other cat scene was this time I was hunting for rocks at Indian possible sites where old small creeks and whatnot gully near possible camp sites of local natives since was an amateur archeologist when younger..and walked many riverbeds and at times was imagination like seeing faces in clouds. There is a name for that ?..forgot off hand. Anyway so I found this rock in a small old gully near this tee pee or hut circle earth dug pit bowl shape on this small rise next to this bend in a river and assumed it was perhaps a salmon patrolling fishing hole site/hut ..anyway so this rock I found sort of resembled a small sphinx . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx I recall telling my dad about it and he sort of was like "wow" or was pondering it. The guide threw me an image of the time I found that rock. This ties into the concept of the long lost family/indians that is connected with them/alians and is a theme they developed. See it is another connection of the "that is you...I was searching for the long lost family and got the cat rock. It had this basic crouching cat head and body. ..but like the face was a rough shape..not recognizable really as a clear human or cat. It just has the basic shape.

I know exactly what the guide is stressing, Am no dummy at this point. See looking back at some of these images thrown..at the time I was a a bit puzzled but the pieces come together and have way deeper meaning , See as in this image is seen the death/to be dead in theme. That ties into the eye of the tiger. The girl in the other world . That is the tiger,.. you die to this..I don't know if it is clinical breeding program or what..it is what it is but in this world you imagine some girl had their eye on you.

Ok seems wild but get this..just the other day I see a brief image of the time my late dog pupper was walking with me and she seemed jelous of this girl who was working at the winery here. She was an exchange student. My old dog puppers was a female and actually seemed very jelous of other human females near me. I had that feeling. Any was so I have this brief image of this one time puppers and I were walking past this one girl and I sensed puppers wanted me to keep going and not talk with this girl. She just had this proud look with her tail up and was escorting me out of there. The guide had developed the theme of the late puppers at being one and the same ..my shadow /the guide. Anyway so then after that image of puppers walking with me past that girl..I then have a faint thought in my head something like "and the proud parents of a son" Something like that> It was so off the wall. The guide was trying to tie in the concept of the late girl puppers / the guide and I as being united and had a child.
    It was something like being proud of having a heir or something to that effect. Anyway so first I see this image of how puppers was so possessive of me and basically it was same as this eye of the tiger where two females are fighting for controll , yea sounds loony but and perhaps is not even a girl over there .

This reminds me of this other scene the guide threw of the time I was skying in heavenly valley or perhaps it was squaw valley and was with this girl Lynn and she was sort of skinny and not too athletic but I had taken her to ski . Anyway there was this girl at the ski lodge during lunch break that seemed to be flirting with me and hitting on me . I was a but nervous and didn't want Lynn to get upset so I sort of ignored her. I had the feeling this girl was being sort of bold and you know for a girl was something have not run into often. She was aggressive. Anyway so the guide throws me that scene.

Another scene that is similar I recall is the time I was reading these profiles on this dating site and this one girl said something like " I have a kid now and want to find some guy who wants to have another kid and we can have a lot of fun doing it." The guide later threw me an image of the time I read that. The guide also threw me an image of the time I read in a dating site of some girl that lived near MT.Shasta. I took this to tie into the concept of it being a mountain connected with the other world type of thing. As loony as it sound ..you know and the guide has also done this theme in other way with women I have seen near the coast/ocean/where two worlds meet.

I know how the themes tie in now so it is all making sense. The weird thing is that am actually really shy and afraid of women and actually don't like them and ..you know sexually I do but don't trust them to be honest . I have a low self esteem and seem dopy or something. Like whatever..I guess I don't give them enough attention and act standoffish. but so it is so amazing this guide is acting like these women are fighting over me. I see it as a joke sort of. I even have a hard time believing there is actually a female that would even want to deal with me over in the other world much less here. I see it more like an Amazonian woman or some impersonal woman that has their own life to live. They just want your DNA is all it would seem. You tell me . I am in the dark as to who it is. Would like to meet them some day though. Want that visit and the saucer landing and they step out. Can you imagine that.I seriously don't know what to expect..like perhaps I will say." oh wow..it is you"!! Oh wow..and I will then remember? ? Like that iconic return from war where the wife and the daughter that is all grown up come rushing out to see the daddy that had been away at sea for so long.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 03-10-2019 at 04:44 AM.