Thread: 3rd case in Devon (allegedly)?

3rd case in Devon (allegedly)?

From my private list just sent:

I just found another, alleged, report of a new horse mutilation in UK. That would make it as a 3rd case. I found it on the BBC Corwall Facebook page (same radio station already devoted full program to the 2nd case that I recently included in my audio clipping). It was reported on the Facebook page by user „Julie Savage“. She says that „the owners of the horse (of the latest case) are friends of her daughter.“ She suggested that someone should phone her at the number ********** and that her name is Tiffini. The horse is allegedly called Sammi. If anyone wants to call that family and check up the story please report it on the list after that. As far as I can see there are no media report on the 3rd case yet. For now there are only those few Facebook posts and forum comments so more data will be needed for confirmation.

More in the pasted exchange below (keep reading it as there will be another past from Horse and Hound forum):

Source: http://www.facebook.com/lunchtimewit...urence?sk=wall

Julie Savage
    Hi Laurence, please can you do a segement on the situation with the horses that have been murdered - there has been another one in Devon on Saturday (14th Jan) please can you appeal for anyone that knows anything to please contact the police - horse owners in the area are very nervous that there is something sinister going on
    Like · · 21 hours ago ·

3 people like this.
    ·

Lunchtime with Laurence We've just heard from the Police and vets, they are NOT treating as suspicious.

21 hours ago · Like

Julie Savage the owners of the horse are friends of my daughter so please can someone phone her for more info on 07791798410 her name is Tiffini. this horse called Sammi had its right eye removed and the left eyelid removed and half the stallions ***** - this is no coincedence that 3 horses in a spate of a week all had the same injuries and they are saying the horse in wales died of natural causes as well. Please can somone use their investigative journalistic nature and get to the bottom of this - I have no idea why the police would not see the connection. We have just heard that the vet said the horse died of colic but the owners saw the horse had defecated by where he died and the vet said the stomach cavity was empty, this does not correspond to what colic actually is - colic in horses is when the stomach twists and cannot allow food to enter the intestine - something doesnt add up. The injuries to the horse in devon is supposedly from wild animals, however the owner of the horse had his friend with him who is a butcher and the cut to the eyelid and ***** is a clean cut and not the making of an animal. thanks

19 hours ago · Like · 2

Liz Jack Russell Lancaster How can those sort of injuries NOT be suspicious?

14 hours ago · Like · 1

Julie Savage Its ridiculous that the police wont do anything about it - we are horse owners and now have to worry like crazy as both of them are stallions. There are satanic holidays that coincide with the activities of late so we are worried as there is another day in February that is coming up so we will be on full alert. Thank you for also posting as the more people that are aware the better.

13 hours ago · Like

= = end of paste = =

Here is another comment on Horse and Hound forum. Pasted text below:

Source: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forum...d.php?t=509289

Another mutilation murder, holsworthy Devon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, please continue being vigilant, another horse has been mutilated and killed in pyworthy in Devon 2 nights ago, he was a black 3 year old welsh colt. Belonging to a friend, and my best friend owns his mother. He was mutilated in the same way as erik, eyes removed, genitals removed, Tongue cut etc. The owners and myself are devastated, it seems though that people are spreading rumours that its a neglect case?! But yet I have just rung the police and they have confirmed not neglect, but murder. Thank you.

= end of paste =

If UK colleagues will find anything new please send it on the list.

First media report on the 3rd horse case located – Police is saying for this case that is a result of natural causes (as they did for the first case) (the same statement was commented in the pasted Facebook exchange in my previous post – in the text below:

Source: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/311110.html

Another stallion found dead and mutilated in third 'attack'

Amy Mathieson, H&H news writer

16 January, 2012

The body of another dead and mutilated stallion has been found in what appears to be the third horrific attack in less than two weeks.

Sammy, an 11.2hh Welsh/Arab pony, was found dead in his field near Whitstone, Devon on Saturday (14 January).

Owner Tanya Ingram told H&H Sammy was missing his right eye, left eyelid and his tongue and genitals had been cut. He was three years old and she was intending on breeding from him.

But spokesman from the RSPCA told H&H: "No foul play is suspected and the injuries are thought to have been inflicted post mortem."

Devon and Cornwall Police told H&H “this is not a crime” and that he died of “natural causes” — but the owners are unconvinced.

“It does not look like natural causes to me,” Ms Ingram told H&H. “He was fit and well. And the cuts were so clean it doesn’t appear to have been animals. His ***** was cut off. We’re just so shocked, it’s so distressing.”

She has 12 other horses on the site. Sammy was the only stallion, and none of the others were harmed.

Last week a two-year-old stallion called Erik was found mutilated near Truro, Cornwall, and on 5 January a seven-year-old stallion Barney was found slashed in Carmartenshire. Dyfed Powys Police have closed the case, but Barney’s owners also remain convinced it was not a natural death due to the nature of the wounds.

Thanks once again, uforadio!

I have passed these details to the APFU, so hopefully we will have more information in the near future.

I find it somewhat puzzling that that the RSPCA have already determined that "No foul play is suspected and the injuries are thought to have been inflicted post mortem." already. It is interesting to note that mutilation injuries often appear to have occurred post mortem, due to the lack of bleeding from the wounds. This is very clear in the Sussex case from 2010, yet obviously somebody killed the animal and used a sharp instrument to extract tissue.

It is tempting to speculate that the lack of blood at the 'crime scene' is the reason for this determination from the RSCPA, in which case they may not have considered that the animal could have been killed and mutilated elsewhere, or possibly the blood was extracted prior to the tissue removal.

It may also be worth considering that the Police and RSPCA are attempting to 'play down' these recent animal attacks due to the high publicity they have received.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Seems there is more going on there than meets the eye. So to speak.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Good evening uforadio,

It is a deeply disturbing tale for sure here in the UK it was speculated in the media that the black stallion mutilation could have been the result of a satanic ritual and a possible sacrifice. Also mentioning that a discovery of two small puncher wounds possibly being consistent of a tazer stun gun being employed to subdue the might stallion.

I however question this assumption mainly as I don't feel that a K50 volt charge would down a stallion. I will not pose as a horse expert I prefer to keep my distance from them as I tend to spook them a tad. Having much experience from a security stand point I can assure a stun gun would not even bring me down @ 200lb let alone a creature of such proportions and stature. From an investigative point of view I find the lack of any other evidence tracks, blood, breached fences / gates plus a lack of any witness statements has me questioning the official lines of enquiry.

In England satanic rituals would tend to be kept under wraps and officially even if it were discovered such as the influence of the occult members in the emergency services it would be easily explained away. So the very mention of the dark arts at work peaked my interest I however don't believe that they would risk such unnecessary possible exposure. I of course feel terrible for the family/s effected I hope they find closure.

Kind regards

M