Thread: Breaking: Dr Boylan's Report of Co. Alexander's Demise is Premature?

Breaking: Dr Boylan's Report of Co. Alexander's Demise is Premature?

As reported by Jerry Pippin:

George Knapp has John Alexander as guest tonight- by the way -- and we have John on tomorrow from 4:00 to 6:00 Pacific Time on our www.inceptionradio.com UFO show..

Dr. Richard Boylan claims alleged Black Operatons US Army Col. John Alexander was chased a hundred miles thru the desert and just off on I-15. At a point 9.94 miles (16 km) north of Baker, CA Alexander 's car got stuck in the Sand and 6 Armed Marines shot and killed him. Wait, I talked to Boylan and I asked how he knew and he said "remote viewing." listen to John Alexander on our show Monday night at 7:00 p.m. live on Inception Radio along with all the details of this modern day thriller! PS Boylan is considering coming on and explaining about the remote viewing and he told me the guy I am going to interview Monday is an imposter..
    Jerry
    www.jerrypippin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    As reported by Jerry Pippin:

George Knapp has John Alexander as guest tonight- by the way -- and we have John on tomorrow from 4:00 to 6:00 Pacific Time on our www.inceptionradio.com UFO show..

Dr. Richard Boylan claims alleged Black Operatons US Army Col. John Alexander was chased a hundred miles thru the desert and just off on I-15. At a point 9.94 miles (16 km) north of Baker, CA Alexander 's car got stuck in the Sand and 6 Armed Marines shot and killed him. Wait, I talked to Boylan and I asked how he knew and he said "remote viewing." listen to John Alexander on our show Monday night at 7:00 p.m. live on Inception Radio along with all the details of this modern day thriller! PS Boylan is considering coming on and explaining about the remote viewing and he told me the guy I am going to interview Monday is an imposter..
    Jerry
    www.jerrypippin.com
    Ah,yes... Boylan's remote viewing.

On one occasion he remote viewed a secret meeting in NY between Michael Salla and Steven Greer where they would have conspired against him.
    Only problem with that: Salla was in Hawaii at the time, while Greer was in the UK.

He makes Blossom Goodchild look like a reliable source of information...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Richard will find a way to use the word 'Cabal' three times in a sentence. That much is certain.

From Dr Boylan:

Friends,

If any of you missed the radio interview between Jerry Pippin and me Monday evening: (5:00-5:30 pm PST/8:00-8:30 pm, EST; on Inception Internet Radio: http://inceptionradionetwork.com/listen-live/ ), it was thought-provoking.
    Pippin had the fake "John Alexander" on, who refused to overlap with me so I could "dialog" with him about his fake status. The coward!
    After fake-Alexander departed and it was time for my interview, I outted him as _not_ John Alexander, 74, the morbidly-obese diabetic Cabal capo with hardening of the arteries who died in a suicidal gunfire attack against six Marines in the desert north of Baker, Calif.
    Instead I identified him as the 21-years-younger, 53-year-old relatively less-heavy William "Will" Quinn, whom in 2002 the Cabal had plastic surgery done to to make him look somewhat more like a (more youthful) John Alexander. Quinn was also given voice lessons to sound more like Alexander, although those of us who knew Alexander from years ago can tell Quinn's voice doesn't sound like Alexander. I said that in 2005 Quinn took over doing some daring outdoor adventures, designed to make Alexander look youthful and vigorous in photos on his webpage instead of the fat aged 320-lb. largely-sedentary mess that he actually was.
    I told how half the photos on Alexander's website are actually of the (younger) double (Quinn) posing in such heroic spots as the base of Mount Everest (sic), next to a silverback Gorilla in Uganda (sic), and scaling the ridge above Macchu Picchu (sic); and how even these shots (which feature the double, Quinn) were photo-shopped into background scenery.
    Thus I exposed Alexander's website as largely deceptive puffery and deceit. One photo claims to show Alexander "hunting white rhinos in Nepal." I pointed out to Jerry Pippin and his listeners that there are no White Rhinos in Nepal, that the White Rhino range is limited to Africa.
    We discussed Alexander's demise in the desert after he foolishly fired his gun at six Marines. I explained how Cabal "cleaners" cleaned up the fire-fight site the next morning so that nothing remained. Pippin asked me how I could prove anything actually happened. When Pippin asked how I got my information about Alexander's Last Stand, I explained to Pippin how Remote Sensing works, and the difference between it and Remote Viewing, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, and other kindred psychic abilities, and that there are plenty of persons (Star Seeds) with various psychic abilities all over the planet.

One obnoxious caller-in claimed that there was no way I could read his [dark] energy signature since I wasn't in front of him. I replied that I could read his energy signature from anywhere on Earth.
    I noted that after Alexander essentially suicided Saturday night, that the Cabal quickly trotted out the Alexander double (Will Quinn) to go on Coast To Coast radio Sunday night and then on Pippin's show Monday night to "show" that "Alexander lives! (sic)" But after I pointed out that Quinn's eyes don't look like Alexander's and his jaw-line is different, and that Quinn is 53 whereas Alexander was a portly 74, I think many listeners were starting to think twice about accepting the "resurrected Alexander" as the real thing. (See attached contrasting photos.)

In the end, if Alexander hadn't died, then why did the Cabal trot out the double, Quinn to take over?
    Anyway, it gave the listeners something to think about.

in the light,
    Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
    Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC

It makes me wonder...

What is it that makes people like Boylan lose the plot like that?

He's not the only one. Quite a number of self-confessed contactees develop a Messiah-complex where they think they belong to the 'Chosen Ones' who have a unique and important purpose to fulfill here on Earth, and who over time basically start believing they're infallible in their 'remote sensing,' remote viewing, channeling, or whatever...

One could dedicate PhD research to something like that!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

In the "Psychiatric Times" some years back, someone proposed research into nearly that question and other phenomena related to abdution. The word from on high was that, "We don't want to legitimize or encourage that sort of thing" (in not those eact words, of course.)

In journals like that one the Letters to the Editor have some of the best thinking. A female Psychiatrist responded to the discussion, "We either are witnessing a real phenomenon that people are reporting accurately or a very large group of people are experiencing a shared delusion. Either way, as scientists, if we are ignoring this instead of investigating it, we are not being true to our profession."

I never saw it talked about after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
    Richard will find a way to use the word 'Cabal' three times in a sentence. That much is certain.
    Well maybe not per sentence. But he did actually use it 5 times in that rampage

And I may have missed one!
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 01-18-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Well maybe not per sentence. But he did actually use it 5 times in that rampage

And I may have missed one!
    I knew you'd get a kick out of that part!