From Christopher Rudy: Shift Happens

2012 Dimensional Shifting – An Upgrade
    FromDense toL i g h t e r

Graphically archived at:
    www.heartcom.org/2012Shift.htm

By ‘Dr. Christopher’ / 1-22-12

Previous article:
    'The Power of Prayer'

Different densities exist simultaneously; several realities can occur in the same space. I'm not just referring to the human condition that ranges from dim-wits to enlightened genius. Contemporary UFO research worldwide reports how star craft are increasingly appearing or disappearing in an instant… coming ‘down’ to our third dimension for appearance, and disappearing by raising their frequencies to a higher level that is imperceptible to our 3-D senses. As crop circles and other signs reveal, our universe is frequented by many dimensions simultaneously - many dimensional realities observed differently from their respective perspectives... right where we are in the year 2012.

Earth's energies are going through some remarkable transformations in 2012. That's well-documented in a compendium of articles on the current shift in the intensity of the 'Source Field'. This shift is sometimes referred as the 'thinning of the veil' -- our sense of separation from the heart of God and mind of 'Source'. That 'thinning' or 'dimensional shifting' is actually The Big News of 2012...

Galactic Alignment and Dimensional Shifting:
    Shift happens

Have you heard of the guy http://www.jacquesvallee.net/ see his name actually says: "shock......vale lay" as in he dropped the vale between the two worlds and is a shocker. It is true it is pronounced exactly this way. That last article did make me recall that since it was talking about the vale is thinning.

See this I just came upon when searching for ufo researcher: http://www.alienresistance.org/arabd...e4research.htm This is a super radicle but no doubt true accounts . I did study this awhile back when on openminds forum and need to see any updates since is quite interesting to hear first hand testimony.

I did look up ufo researchers since couldn't recall how to spell jacques name and anyway here is a list : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ufologists Is sort of interesting to see on google also ..the amount of pictures associated with Jacques name. You know google has that one link that takes a picture of every site that is associated with a certain topic. ..and if you click on the picture you get literally every web page that is somehow documenting that certain individual . Jacques has done quite a job in his field. he is outstanding in his field.

Another one that is not bad is the crop circle and animal mutilation researcher that studys dead cows dropped from helicopters and ufo. Linda Moulton Howe; In ah... hole ton...cow . or ow as in that herts. She did the study called a strange harvest.
    Last edited by Magfrey; 01-23-2012 at 12:50 AM.

From the link you posted. Here is the beginning of the explanation for the research:

http://www.alienresistance.org/arabd...e4research.htm

The CE4 Research Group has to date worked with over 350 so called cases of the Alien Abduction Experience.

The CE4 Research Group has been the Investigative arm of AlienResistance.org, a clearing house website covering the Biblical view on the UFO phenomenon. Seeing that there seemed to be a spiritual nature to the Alien Abduction experience, they posed the question, “Are Christians being abducted by Aliens”?
    The research showed that some people professing to be Christians were indeed reporting that they had encountered this experience in their lives. The same experience that people of all faiths or no faith had been reporting over the many years of UFO research. Research polls through the years have shown that upwards of 5 million people may have experienced some form of this phenomenon.

Check out this page: http://www.alienresistance.org/ancientofdays.htm and click the link. Looks like they are all suckered into thinking it is not God judging by the way they all seem to side togeather. I see Michael Heiser is even among them. I am from the other camp obviously and would never turn on the aliens like these people do...but then again it was a good deception . Yea...very good. And look ..you have to pay them money to get a lie.
    Part 6 is interesting of the messages given to various contactees. I notice whoever wrote the article ..maby the guy Guy Malone...he sort of distorts verse to suite his agenda. It is obviously a slanted view since he is pushing his trip and is twisting verse that actually doesn't really apply to some of the stuff he is trying to ..you know..it is all such vague stuff and can be used in multiple ways depending on how the context is being layed out. When it says "it is appointed once to die and then the judgment" Guy Malone is taking that verse and trying to apply it to some argument about some contactee claimed they were told we reincarnate. They are taking verse and trying to use it where it didn't apply to that concept in the first place. I do believe that verse is literally coming in contact is the essence of "to die" and then you are judged..but you recieve a new spiritual resurrected body...but go on living . He doesn't even understand the true meaning of the verse in the first. A lot of verses are that way. People will take them out of context and apply their agenda to it. Like any major encounter in the bible..in essence that is "to die" but the people go on living. As today..a contactee does face tribulation and dies in effect and is judged since it is know the aliens see and know all.. Where is logic in these peoples arguments? Why is Michael suckered into the camp of these people? I though he could see through the deception.

This must be the minimalist approach:

Lin Yuang

please reply me,over some left behind funds with your surname.

Maby should try and compare some details from the accounts read in the http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimony72.htm Right at the bottom of the page almost :

This one is my most recent experience and it happened just last night. I woke up to an evil presence. Once again, I recognized what was going on and that I was paralyzed. I closed my eyes tightly before I had the chance to see what was there, and I kept them closed so I wouldn't have to see what evil was attacking me this time. I knew if I looked at it, it would make it much more frightening for me. As soon as I had squeezed my eyes shut, I felt myself float up off the bed, still in a lying down position, and I began spinning around and around, like a ceiling fan. The spinning became faster and faster, and I grew extremely dizzy and terrified. I couldn't bear to open my eyes and see this horror. In my mind, I called out, "Jesus, please help me," and immediately I was back in the bed and able to move again. I don't know what I experienced. I don't know if my physical body was really spinning, or if I was out of body and spinning, or if this being was manipulating my mind to cause me to feel as if I was spinning.

Mag says:

I had been given totally same experiences..the spinning and the full body buzzingg..but my demeanor was that of total trust and love in the face of the fear...and although I had extreme fear..I also had a trust and love that made me "know" it was God despite the fear and tourmoil. And that is the difference. To them it is a demon...and with the same dynamicks and effects..and to me it is knowing it is God.
    I can leven did in my story and give texts of very similar events of spinning and paralysis.

See this case: http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimony77.htm

The developments in my room that night had escalated into a scenario of terror. Yet it again must be stressed that these images/events represented mere telepathic projections by these entities. Unlike the tangible wonders of the Creator, these cowards fight with sham images, seeking to place their victims in a socially defenseless position.

Mag says:

What does this mean? Does that mean that a one on one visitation from God as is expressed in the Bible ..say Ezekiel for example... is a sham ? and we should accept nothing but stark unadulterated reality ? But what about visitation phenomena documented in the bible? Are you saying these entities are ....? Where is logic? I do believe the fear and strangness of it all leaves no room for anything else but pinning it on satan. So tell us how then can God have a one on one? There is a fine line between what is evil and what is good, and who can say what is what?//...so basically it all is the same.

Returning to the lobby, the conditions quickly returned to their bizarre former status including the rustlings, vibrations, and intermittent sounds of a vibrating craft. At one point I quickly stood by the hotel entrance since I had detected odd noises coming from the outside as well. The raucous bird-song heard at dusk continued but now the baying of animals joined the cacophony. I quickly returned to my lobby chair as I tried to wait out the night. A distinct dragon’s face, formed from condensation on a nearby lobby window pane, intently stared in knowing malevolence.

Trying to maintain my strength, I had a hearty breakfast. Joe and the volunteer telephoned to say that a Pentecostal service was available that evening. It could not have come sooner. As I prepared to take a bath later that afternoon, I noted the water seemed a sparkling shade of a very light blue, in itself unusual. To my horror I first noticed a line, then the definite form of a stylized serpent in unmistakable imitation of a sculptural design ornamenting the monuments of a certain ancient culture. I recognized but would prefer not to note the name of that ancient culture. At that manifestation, I left the bathroom, hearing sounds, and noting on the rug by the bath two or three small orange, claw-like prints and what appeared to be a letter in an unknown script.

Mag says:

See as how there were hallucinated scenes that blended in or became part of what she was looking at. See she saw a dragon appear in the condensation of the window and also a serpent appear on some sculpture or art. They can do that . I did see a demons face on the very first night they came ..in the dust on the window...and another time did see a lizard like creature that was the bark on a tree.. I do believe it is a form of interactive phenomena where they do altered reality obviously. I recall when I read these testimonys before on this site there are some other examples of this phenomena . Demons faces literally manifest , but seem to take shape with a background that has that ability to augment the creature nicely. It is obviously pre concieved..in that the other intelligence has the advantage of seeing the opportune spot to display the hellucination, and also it can get weird with altered states since the other intelligence literally becomes one with the participant. That is my take on it. What is amazing is that the typical participant is spooked out and so all the reactions are warrented. The demons are real since it coincides with the fear and is a perfect excuse..so whats the big deal? It is demons since the person has no trust and is spooked. If there is no foundation of trust..God cannot impart anything. ..since the reality is to frightening ..so all God can do is spook the person into getting their life on track..or the deon will get you hehe... Wah a perfect combination to be reborn and have a life changing experience to shock people out of their catharsis. An who wouldn't get right with God after such a spooky encounter? See as how God can work in mysterious way for good. ..and plus keep the mystery alive.

Also see the Richard Shaver study on the other thread and see the google link on "all pics" of him..and then see as how his drawings of what he saw in rocks ...literally he was seeing hellucinations in the cross cut grain of rocks and ad this theory of "the hidden world" and ..basically check out the many rock pictures he was seeing scenes in. This is the same phenomena and see as how he also claimed to be in contact with inner earth beings. Not only that but he was receiving telepathic stuff also. See as how it is a form of altered states obviously. You can't sat there is not some similarity going on between these cases.

I do believe some of these other C4 cases have this same phenomena...and recall one guy who was taking tons of pics of demons that appeared literally everywhere. They appeared on his camera even, and were still there after he took the pic.

I never could figure out what the deal was with Shaver. Your theory about him is interesting and as good as anything else I've read about it. This case was still hugely popular and controversial when I was a kid. "The Shaver Mystery" it was called referring to the entire phenomenon and Ray Palmer was a huge name in Sci Fi and in paranormal circles. Huge. Any discussion of UFOs included contactees, Hollow Earth and the Shaver Mystery.

From Alien Jigsaw: Out Of Darkness

Out Of Darkness by Elsie Conner

http://outofdarkness601.blogspot.com/

"Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Seven Steps to False Memory

Have you heard of the seven steps it takes to create a false memory? There is a paper entitled, “Alleged Alien Abductions: False Memories, Hypnosis, and Fantasy Proneness”, written by Steven Jay Lynn and Irving I. Kirsch. You can find it on Google.

The authors present seven steps that occur to create false memory for people who report UFO abduction accounts even if hypnosis is not used. The following is a listing of their seven steps and my personal reactions to it using my own case history. Some details are omitted due to the extreme personal nature of the material."

Note: False memories were a raging controversy two decades ago and since. The subject has been studied by professionals, debunked by various sources but continues to be controversial. The article is well worth reading and the topic is relevant to anyone who has experiences not readily accepted "out there".

More about Elsie Conner:

http://alienjigsaw.com/Gallery/Elsie_Gallery.html

Note: The Alien Jigsaw content is copyrighted and restricted.

I'd really like to help you out but I am going to be folding my socks all day...

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter written by me.

I am Aisha Gaddafi (Al-Qahsi), the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe and understanding that my late Father’s death was masterminded by international community’s base on the role my late Father has shown to the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government.

I want to escape to One of the Caribbean countries to fight for the cause of my Father’s death through one of the world known lawyer , but again they conspired and Seized my international passport and other traveling documents to further frustrate me. Two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code (KTC) from one SECURITIES COMPANY, that my deposited U.S $65.7 Million (Sixty Five Million seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact some one, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these funds overseas and to help invest it on my behalf as well, while I find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.

These funds are kept on a CODE with the Securities Company to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. I have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant Director of the Securities Company, Mr. Wilfred Brient who has express willingness to help me on meeting the company’s demand. This is why I have contacted you to help save my situation, receive these funds on my behalf. But you will need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you will not divert or abscond with the funds. I have resolved to give you 20% of the total sum. This is all I have got to live on. Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me.

I will forward you the contact of Mr. Wilfred Brient for you to contact him and ask him the possibility of receiving this fund on my behalf as the sole beneficiary of the fund. I look forward to your urgent response.

Best Personal Regards.
    Aisha Al-Gaddafi (Al-Qahsi).