Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Victors List: Bulletins, Babes and Bombshells!

Victors List: Bulletins, Babes and Bombshells!

Nobody does it better. The latest news, hints and allegations as collected and streamed by Victor the Sky Wizard. E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T!

Dr MICHAEL SALLA – THE HOME OF EXOPOLITICS:

E-mail Contact: exopolitics@yahoo.com (Dr Michael Salla)

UFO BREAKING: Did Time Traveler ANDY BASIAGO see DINOSAURS roaming the
    surface of MARS looking for Martians [humans] as a delicacy food source
    OR is he E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-I-N-G us all?!

MICHAEL SALLA writes:

ANDY BASIAGO claims to have been recruited into DARPA's "Project
    PEGASUS" as a child. Andy Basiago first emerged into public life four
    years ago with sensational claims of discovering life on Mars. He wrote
    a White Paper in 2008 with his analysis of Mars Rover images which he
    claimed were conclusive proof of life of Mars and a NASA controlled
    cover up.

Later Basiago publicly declared his participation as a child in "Project
    PEGASUS," a DARPA funded project which tested advanced technologies
    using children. Among these technologies was what Basiago described as
    "jump room" technology. This allowed the instantaneous transport through
    time and space. Among the places Basiago claimed to have visited is
    Mars.

There he saw a DINOSAUR roving the Martian surface hungry for food --
    human residents lost on the surface being a delicacy for such beasts
    according to Basiago. Basiago's most recent claims are even more
    sensational. President Obama back in 1980 was also part of the Mars
    program and even got to travel to Mars. Is Basiago genuinely blowing the
    whistle on Mars or a CRACKPOT seeking attention?

http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-114.htm

http://www.exopolitics.org/

http://www.exopoliticsjournal.com/

http://www.earthtransformation.com/

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...itorsspac.html

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prepare4contact/

Dr MICHAEL SALLA, continued:

Dear Victor, please post my response to Andy Basiago to your list.

Mahalo, Michael Salla

Andy Basiago - Life on Mars whistleblower or crackpot?

Andy Basiago claims to have been recruited into DARPA Project Pegasus as a child. Source: Red Ice Radio
    Andy Basiago first emerged into public life four years ago with sensational claims of discovering life on Mars. He wrote a White Paper in 2008 with his analysis of Mars Rover images which he claimed were conclusive proof of life of Mars and a NASA controlled cover up. Later Basiago publicly declared his participation as a child in Project Pegasus, a DARPA funded project which tested advanced technologies using children. Among these technologies was what Basiago described as "jump room" technology. This allowed the instantaneous transport through time and space. Among the places Basiago claimed to have visited is Mars. There he saw a dinosaur roving the Martian surface hungry for food - human residents lost on the surface being a delicacy for such beasts according to Basiago. Basiago's most recent claims are even more sensational. President Obama back in 1980 was also part of the Mars program and even got to travel to Mars. Is Basiago genuinely blowing the whistle on Mars or a crackpot seeking attention?

Cont: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-114.htm
    or at: Examiner.com

https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx

CELLPHONE RED ALERT! Cell Phone Numbers Go Public THIS Month of January!

FLASH REMINDER: ALL cellphone numbers are being released to
    telemarketing companies and you will begin to receive
    sales-telemarketing calls ... and YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL OF THESE
    CALLS!

To prevent this, call the following number from your cellphone:

1-888 382-1222

It is the USG's National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of
    your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You MUST call from
    the cellphone number you want to have blocked. You canNOT call from a
    different phone number.

Perform some great KARMA by helping
    others by PASSING THIS ON to them. It takes about 20 seconds!

https://www.donotcall.gov/register/reg.aspx

ANDREW D. BASIAGO responds to MICHAEL SALLA:

[Bracketed materials are excerpts from Michael Salla's letter to Andrew D. Basiago]

SALLA: <I have never called you a liar Andy.>

BASIAGO: True, but you have repeatedly attacked my public statements as untrue, despite the fact that from the beginning they have all been true and you have no evidence that they have not been true.

SALLA: <I think you are, without knowing it, still in a program where you are downloaded information to disseminate to others for an undisclosed agenda.>

BASIAGO: This is a mere supposition on your part. You have no factual basis to allege this theory of my case. I was a participant in two historic programs, DARPA's Project Pegasus, about which I have retrieved and communicated hundreds of facts, and the CIA's Mars visitation program, for which I have already proffered one participant and for which I will soon be proffering a second participant. I am simply sharing what happened to me.

SALLA: <You have ingratiated yourself with Alfred who has lost all reason and backed you to the point of discrediting himself in the wider exopolitics community.>

BASIAGO: You have no basis to make a judgment about the nature of my friendship with Alfred. I have never ingratiated myself with anybody. You don't know me. Alfred and I are profound friends, strategic allies, and creative collaborators. Your assertion that you can characterize a friendship is highly presumptuous.

When you talk about Alfred discrediting himself in the exopolitics community, I ask: Is this the Michael Salla who presented at [James] Gilliland's in 2006 about creating nature parks for human-ET interaction and then went on Coast to Coast AM and admitted that ET behavior has been characterized, for the most part, by stealth? Whose wife presented a lecture about swimming with the dolphins as a way to "channel ET"? In comparison, Alfred has had the intelligence to recognize the significance of my experiences and has had the integrity to support my Truth Campaign.

SALLA: <Anyone who, like you, has been through trauma based mind control deserves support and sympathy.>

BASIAGO: Well, that's great, Michael. Problem is, I have never been through "trauma based mind control." Why do you insinuate that I have? I told you that I was subjected to efforts to make us comply with the secrecy regime and to not talk about what happened. Your allegation of TBMC is unfounded and is an academic conceit that you have superimposed over the facts of my case. In fact, you have been too academically unprincipled to explore the facts of my case. You have made a snap judgment.

SALLA: <Uncritically accepting what such individuals have to say carries many risks as I have pointed out for others such as Dan Burisch, Charles Hall, etc.>

BASIAGO: In point of fact, you, who purports to be an historian of UFO history, have totally missed the boat by not examining my claims and realizing that my experiences reveal a whole new chapter in the US government's covert response to the ET situation. In Project Pegasus, I was even trained in the ASTART alphabet for ET-human communication and you haven't even interviewed me. Along the way, you have made it your business to defame a respected colleague (Alfred) and a key whistle blower (Andy). So, I have to ask. Who are you working for? The truth? The intelligence community? Which is it?

SALLA: <It's only when Alfred began uncritically supporting your claims that he lost all support and credibility.>

BASIAGO: Alfred has supported many people with different allegations and experiences and unlike you hasn't superimposed a misinformed judgment over them. I will leave it to him to make his judgments as to whose experiences he reports. I can say that he has sought not so much to be understood as to understand. That's why his work has been groundbreaking and revolutionary and yours has been pedestrian and sterile. It's almost like you're a gatekeeper for what the CIA wants to release about the ET situation. I think that at this point the balance of the equities indicates that you are an operative. If you are not, then I would urge you to do some soul-searching and acknowledge that your egotism has caused you to fail to comprehend that I am a key whistle blower from within the postwar US defense community that was dealing with how to respond to perceived threats posed by the ETs and the Soviets. Having said all that, I forgive you, just as I forgive everybody who fails to comprehend what I experienced.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...ael-salla.html

The inimitable Michael Horn chips in:

"Truly fascinating stuff when the deluded start calling the other deluded deluded.

There's not a working brain cell among all them all.

Once again, the product of the "UFO community" with zero scientific standards and a whole village of naked emperors.

MH

P.S. I will have no further comments in response to this pathetic nonsense, thanks."

George:

"VICTOR" With Alien EBEN Interview at Area 51!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ortNC0N_o [3:35 min]

I briefly heard my name mentioned during your informative interview
    with PAOLA HARRIS the other night and you briefly wondered if this
    was ME, VICTOR MARTINEZ ... it is NOT ... UNfortunately! I'm also
    NOT the "Victor Martinez" of MILabs fame at the so-called Dulce complex!

Methusalem Meier: The Saga Continues

"FYI; see below –

Victor & Methi: It is no wonder that Methi is being attacked by his father. For years Billy has been influenced by Semjasi, the fallen angel who pretends to be a god. See page 574, left column, bottom of page from the Keys of Enoch by J.J. Hurtak

I met Methusalem at the UFO Congress in laughlin, Nevada. I believe that he was just 21 yrs old then. We sat together in the bar and again during the conference. He was very protective and defending of all negative comments regards his father.

Semjasi is an evil shape shifting nemesis towards all light workers. He/she is the darkest of the dark forces and must denied any attentions to or from him."

(E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T!)

Subculture of Americans Prepares for the Collapse of Civilization and Civil War

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...80K0LA20120121

The COMING COLLAPSE OF THE AMERIKAN EMPIRE! / A SUBCULTURE OF AMERICANS
    CALLED "PREPPERS" ARE NOW PREPARING FOR CIVILIZATION's IMMINENT COLLAPSE
    WITH SOME STOCKPILING FREEZE-DRIED FOOD FOR 2+ YEARS! / EVERY
    CONTINGENCY HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR INCLUDING TOTAL ANARCHY, CIVIL WAR,
    FOOD RIOTS, BANK RUNS, A DOLLAR CURRENCY COLLAPSE, LONG-TERM MASS
    INFLATION, WORLD WAR III, A WIDESPREAD POWER GRID FAILURE and THE
    COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF ALL GOVERNMENTAL SERVICES! / ARE MANKIND's FINAL
    and DARKEST HOURS JUST OVER THE HORIZON?! –

Reuters News Service, Sunday, January 22, 2012

[Reuters] – When Patty Tegeler looks out the window of her home
    overlooking the Appalachian Mountains in southwestern Virginia, she sees
    trouble on the horizon.
    "In an instant, anything can happen," she told Reuters. "And I firmly
    believe that you have to be prepared."

Tegeler is among a growing subculture of Americans who refer to
    themselves informally as "preppers." Some are driven by a fear of
    imminent societal collapse, others are worried about terrorism, and many
    have a vague concern that an escalating series of natural disasters is
    leading to some type of environmental cataclysm.

They are following in the footsteps of hippies in the 1960s who set up
    communes to separate themselves from what they saw as a materialistic
    society, and the survivalists in the 1990s who were hoping to escape the
    dictates of what they perceived as an increasingly secular and
    oppressive government.
    Preppers, though are, worried about no government.

Tegeler, 57, has turned her home in rural Virginia into a "survival
    center," complete with a large generator, portable heaters, water tanks,
    and a 2-year supply of freeze-dried food that her sister recently gave
    her as a birthday present. She says that in case of emergency, she could
    survive indefinitely in her home. And she thinks that emergency could
    come soon.

"I think this economy is about to fall apart," she said.

Open Minds (John Rao) offered my wife a job in 2009 (she turned it down- but not before they had her conduct a video interview with none other than Victor Martinez!).

Her video interview (which went well apparently) was never shown. Repeated attempts to inquire about this video's whereabouts by me (to Alejandro R) were all ignored with no reply.