Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secrets Of The Moon.

I look at any picture of that spire or tower and wonder, "What the heck can it possibly be?" No debunking I have read about it is in the least bit convincing to me. Is there any recent analysis or conjecture out there?

Hi Lux! Thanks a lot for the information. There are some really interesting things in some of these links. The 12 mile long bridge in one of the pics in your last link is pretty awesome. Of course, with most it would be great if we had better quality pics - isn't that always the case? Of course, we make do with what we have (or has been released).

As I mentioned above, I haven't spent any time with the moon, as I have been working with the Mars stuff. As I learn more about how to research the moon, I will move to doing that too. It is interesting, Mars is way down the road, while the moon is in our own "front yard"!

One thing though Lux, you do need to be careful - - if you can't see the "mother ship", you just may get left behind, when we leave for the stars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
    This is interesting- some alleged moon ruins filmed during the 'real' Apollo 11 footage;

I was interested until I saw the CGI of that Moon structure/building with the other astronauts. Once that was introduced as "evidence", the video lost all credibility for me.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I was interested until I saw the CGI of that Moon structure/building with the other astronauts. Once that was introduced as "evidence", the video lost all credibility for me.
    Yeah doesn't it look like a cheesy 80's pop video?! quite unconvincing, I like the rest of the video though

Moon Opening
    Dr. Richard Buchli writes, I found this moon opening 500 feet wide with machinery like object inside at
    9 45 51 N
    27 20 29 E Thanks to
    Dr. Richard Buchli

(Reposted from Filer's Files #5-2012, with permission)

Possible artifacts on Zeeman Moon Crater....hides artifacts and structures.

I use the pause a bit, for longer viewing times in some of the frames...

Very Interesting!!

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Possible artifacts on Zeeman Moon Crater....hides artifacts and structures.

I use the pause a bit, for longer viewing times in some of the frames...

Very Interesting!!
    Nice.