Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Own Interpretation of Fore's material in his "What We Think We Know" thread

My Own Interpretation of Fore's material in his "What We Think We Know" thread

@Fore, I think this might look a bit better now for the index:
    1) Fundamental aspects of "The Influence" and its effects in the physical universe.
    2) The physical universe as one dimensional aspect of "The Influence"
    3) Systems used by Multi-Dimensional's to enter Physical space from "outside" the universe [Translation Gates]
    4) The "Self->Spiritual Body- >Higher Mind->[Inter-connect] Filter->->Body/Lower Mind" System
    5) Non-Physical entities in the above systems.
    6) Physical entities in the above systems.
    7) Trans-Dimenstional entities in the above systems.
    8) Artificial Entities.
    9) The concept of artificially created "Encounter" bodies, or “plug and play” bodies.
    10) Psychic Powers and Higher Order Entities on classifying such abilities as "Magic" [defined here as the manipulation of reality through supernatural means, which the usage of the influence would be.]
    11) Reclassification of some ET's as Technologically advanced Magicians?

Also, check post #17 if you accidently missed it, I am beginning the very basic overview from that point and expanding out. Need to write up next section, so I'll not be placing too many replies to people until I have that ready [apologies in advance.]

I will be giving my own interpretation on Fore's material that he's got in his What We Think We Know thread so as not to interrupt his and Pont's ongoing discussion of their hypothesis or whatever... much of it a simply them giving their own terms for terms already established in the field of Quantum Physics and Metaphysics too.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    I will be giving my own interpretation on Fore's material that he's got in his What We Think We Know thread so as not to interrupt his and Pont's ongoing discussion of their hypothesis or whatever... much of it a simply them giving their own terms for terms already established in the field of Quantum Physics and Metaphysics too.
    You will not be doing that here, A99. This is in the Sanctuary. It is a place for Experiencers to comfortably and safely post about their experiences.. By posting this you are continually harassing the Experiencers and it will result in a suspension of your posting privledges.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    If you want, you can start a general thread about quantum physics in the science section but, there is to be no mention of Fore's or Ponificator's work or experiences.

If you are professing to be an expert in the field, you will need to produce credentials. Regarding expertise in quantum physics, we will need to see a copy of your higher degree diplomas (Masters or Ph.D). for metaphysics, certificates from a metaphysical institute or a M.Div will do.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

How bout a comparative study of Contactee information from their sources which would include Fore and Pont's information too, in order to see the common thread running through all of them... and those differences in each one of them too?
    Last edited by A99; 01-19-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

There are places where you can post whatever you want ya know....

dbl post
    Last edited by A99; 01-19-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    There are places where you can post whatever you want ya know....
    tha

Mur, I believe that Fore and Pont are contactee's and that they have received information from what they believe are ETs. And I also believe that their information is important. But they are NOT presenting their information in a linear fashion in regards to each concept that they are presenting. For example, what they are calling "The Influence" and their presentation of it is so convoluted and complex, even Fore admits that can't build a bubble map on it to connect all of those other concepts that are inclusive within it. It's like when that term "Codependency" came out back years ago where the running joke in the field of Psychology was... "Codependency is EVERYTHING". Same here with Fore and Ponts description of "The Influence". A bubble map of that term would show that very clearly. I tried to show that another term called "Interference Patterns" including Sheldrakes theories on Morphic Resonance and those processes inclusive within that are inherent in Fores and Ponts definition of "The Influence". So none of this information that they are sharing is new... all they are doing is revamping established terms, concepts and processes that are already well-known in the field of Quantum Mechanics, Metaphysics and even ET cosmology presented by other contactee's and giving their own name for those already established terms.
    Last edited by A99; 01-19-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Or... more correctly.. those new names of those established terms were given to them by this ETs whom they have communicated with. But the reader of such information like that needs things to be more broken down into already known words for those same concepts just for us to begin to be able to decipher what they are saying. They are not doing that.
    Last edited by A99; 01-19-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    I tried to show that another term called "Interference Patterns" including Sheldrakes theories on Morphic Resonance and those processes inclusive within that are inherent in Fores and Ponts definition of "The Influence". So none of this information that they are sharing is new... all they are doing is revamping established terms, concepts and processes that are already well-known in the field of Quantum Mechanics, Metaphysics and even ET cosmology presented by other contactee's and giving their own name for those already established terms.
    Like I said, we would need to see your credentials in these subjects. Please produce them.

I will simply present the information as my opinion only. People can take it or leave it...
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi