Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Own Interpretation of Fore's material in his "What We Think We Know" thread

Quote Originally Posted by tomi01uk View Post
    Hey Fore.. My feline velociraptor don't take no prisioners, has the power of the nine LEVIATHIANS and nine lives!

Thats a nice drawing on what seems to be on a paper bag.

Besides, what about staying on topic, Tomi?
    Last edited by Fore; 01-20-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    This one is showing those 2 pics of reptilian-like beings and how they compare to sketches done of them on a website somewhere.

Attachment 303
    Hi A99! On your reptilian subject, have you taken a look at my Reptilian post in the Area 51 "ExtraPlanetary Anomalies" forum? It is from the surface of Mars. Can't see much of it, but what you can see is very reptilian looking. The OP is "Mars Nereus Crater Anomaly - Reptilian with A Small Shield/Plaque".

What do you think?

Hi rdunk! I viewed your post on that and will comment tomorrow on those photo's! I have to read over your post too but the photo's look interesting but need to blow them up more to see more detail. Will comment tomorrow morning (it' 1:30 pm here now) after I look over those photo's with a fresh eye! talk later!
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thanks for all those A99.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Thanks for all those A99.
    Oh, but I have more... much, much more! ! I didn't mean to post the ones that I did in this thread but just when I saw nibs comment here, I decided to see if I could upload one pic from my computer and oddly enough, I could do that because apparently my wifi signal was strong enough to that at that moment. After that I just decided to upload some more of them as I had already drastically reduced the file size of those images to be able to upload them here. Fortunately it's bright and sunny out there today which means that I may able to upload things to photobucket. I will start up a thread in Ghost Hunters for those ones that are of human disincarnates and will search here for a good place for those photo's of ETs including that video I have showing a grey and some other beings in it too.

I don't expect anyone here to be absolutely certain that what I'm showing here is authentic and I'm just like everybody else because unless I have captured the photo or vid of things as strange as what I'm showing in my material here... myself, then I'm always on the fence about evidential material like that. However, I do feel like I'm a mission to try to convince those who have had numerous encounters with those who are not of our realm to take photos or record videos whenever they even only sense a presence is in the room because even if you don't see them, you never know when they will decide to show up for you in photograph or a few frames from a short video clip. I prefer recording short vid clips myself because it allows them more time to decide if they are going to show up or not. Sometimes though, they do show up to the visible eye too and it's just a matter of luck that you have your webcam connected to your computer to be able to turn it on in a split second to capture what you are seeing.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi