Thread: Dr. Kaku's Universe

Blog Entries

Dr. Kaku's Universe

Dr. Michio Kaku's thoughts on the search for Earth's twin. From Dr. Kaku's Universe Newsletter http://bigthink.com/ideas/42000

www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

The Holy Grail, as he says. I can't help thinking, "Is this Disclosure preparation?". That was my conversation with Victor Martinez when the planet discovery news started to break a week or so ago. He was putting out some feelers but I don't know of any responses yet.

I really like this guy. He does an great job on whatever program he's on.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I don't trust Kaku.

He is just like Hawkins! He used to say things likes this or that is not possible because science says so, then a few weeks later makes a show explaining how it could be possible but not in a good way, it was as if we are all dumb sheep. Kaku is a puppet!

We now have this with Professor Brian Cox, lying puppets they are. IMO.

I think that all of the more successful ones figure out how to make dramatic statements to hype their visibility, then get a second bump by walking it back a little or pulling it in a new direction.

Maybe Cox should of stayed in the music industry. But then again........
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I think that all of the more successful ones figure out how to make dramatic statements to hype their visibility, then get a second bump by walking it back a little or pulling it in a new direction.
    I used to like Kaku and Cox but they both lost credibility with me when they started name calling people with wild theories an such but when they themself decided to change their minds it was ok!

This is why I say puppets. Cox all of a sudden seems like he has plenty of money so maybe have been bought off or brought in type of thing by the show business elite, a TV ***** he is now that's all.

Sorry to derail the thread guys.