Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mars Nereus Crater Anomaly - Reptilian with A Small Shield/Plaque

Mars Nereus Crater Anomaly - Reptilian with A Small Shield/Plaque

I have been researching the Mars Rover Opportunity Sol day 2010 photos taken at the Nereus Crater, which is a severely disturbed impact area, with ejecta. I have found an anomaly there that possibly can be “mind changing” for some of us. And that would be a “reptilian-looking life-form”. The Reptilian is in the impact area and lying with other ejecta from in and around the crater. This area is possibly/probably a burial site, and the Reptilian has likely been thrown from some type of grave site. I do believe that this is possibly either a monument/memorial place, or maybe a burial area. We can’t know whether the Reptilian anomaly is a statue object, or is a cadaver body.

While the Reptilian is in the Mars Rover pics, you can’t see much of it, because it is mostly under a concrete/plaster looking material. However, the Reptilian is very dark in color while the surroundings and covering material is lighter.

To describe what we can see of the Reptilian in the photo:

* We can see a portion of the Reptilian’s head, his shoulder, a little of his chest (or back), his rather long arm, which is more flat than round, “two fingers”(??), and just maybe a strange looking foot
    * Unfortunately, we cannot see any facial features.
    * There are lighter strip pieces on the Reptilian’s left upper chest (or back) area.
    * The Reptilian-looking anomaly is a dark color, almost black.
    * His head, arm and body all have the same very thick lumpy reptilian-looking skin appearance.
    * A piece/object that is in the lower left of the screenshot could be (I said “could be”) the Reptilian’s foot.The top area of the “foot” is similarly dark, with a lighter area at the toe-end of the “foot”.

Maybe just as significant as the Reptilian, is a small metal-looking object that covers the reptilians hand. This piece is obviously an object of “intelligent design”.

* It looks like a metal plaque, or maybe a small shield-shaped piece.
    * There are very obvious symbols inscribed on the “face” of this plaque/shield - one of the symbols looks like a number/”2”, another looks like a letter/“W”, and then there are dark star/dot features across the upper area of the plaque/shield.

This small metal-looking plaque/shield literally screams out “intelligent design”, right here on Mars, and portends all that goes with that - ie a civilized race of people, aliens or otherwise. Also, because the small plaque/shield is attached to the reptilian’s wrist, I would lean toward thinking the reptilian is a burial cadaver, rather than a statue.

In my personal opinion, this Reptilian is in a very disturbed burial site - disturbed by whatever made the impact crater. Of course, we don’t know what the presence of the Reptilian means - Where did he come from? Did he live and die on Mars? Is he an alien that came to Mars for whatever reason? Is the Reptilian a statue? Or, was the Reptilian brought here just for burial?

Please note, when I use the term "Reptilian", I am referring to its "look", and not to whether it is a warm blooded or cold blooded life-form.

I will post screenshots, and I will post links to the Rover Opportunity Sol day 2010 photos.

I certainly encourage you to comment on what you see and think! I will look forward to your comments.

Link to Rover photo - http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...0P2410L2M1.JPG

Link to tinted Rover photo mosaic - http://www.nivnac.co.uk/mer/images/B...ereus_full.jpg

******Click thumbnails to enlarge********

Attachment 89

Attachment 90 Attachment 91
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rdunk; 12-15-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post

I certainly encourage you to comment on what you see and think!

OK, you asked for comments. So I am gonna give you mine.

I think you are

A: BSing us big time and having great fun with it...

or

B: Suffering from a bad case of pareidolia.
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 12-16-2011 at 12:13 AM. Reason: word change ;)

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    OK, you asked for comments. So I am gonna give you mine.

I think you are

A: BSing us big time and having great fun with it...

or

B: Suffering from a bad case of pareidolia.
    .................................................. ...........................................

Well, what comes around goes around! You may be sick, but then I will not try to analyze your problem. We will just let anyone interested, and not totally skeptic, review this for themselves, and hopefully learn something about what is really on Mars.

SolFlicken, I know you would like to end this discussion now, but the debunker doesn't "drive this train", as is the case on some of the other forums. Here, I think people actually get a fair chance to see where there is truth, and where there are lies and attempted cover-ups. And, in spite of attempts to debunk, or to personally discredit, as you have done here, we are going to get the truth out about Mars! And, if that is not the case, then I am in the wrong place!!

No thanks for your reply!
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 12-16-2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Edit quote for content

.................................................. ...........................................
    Here, I think people actually get a fair chance to see where there is truth, and where there are lies and attempted cover-ups. And, in spite of attempts to debunk, or to personally discredit, as you have done here, we are going to get the truth out about Mars! And, if that is not the case, then I am in the wrong place!!
    You are correct rdunk, but you also must realize, not everyone is going to agree with you. Personally, I don't think there is anything on mars. At least I have not seen any really good evidence to my standards. So far what I've seen, is like looking at clouds and seeing figures in them.

Sorry, but those are my facts. But please continue with your search and share them. You just never know
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    That first thumbnail photo (to me) shows a very good indication that water was present on the surface. Those ridges seen on, what looks to me like a rock, looks like different water levels that wore away the at the surface. Where there is a lot of water, there could be life. I think there might have been life on Mars sometime in the past but I don't think there is much (if any) there now.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

I agree, looks like rocks to me.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Out in the Mojave Desert there is a sand dune on the mountainside that looks for all the world like a cat, sitting, faced away to one side. It looks that way from every angle and distance until you get very close. It is a natural formation entirely. I once found a triangular piece of volcanic rock that looked just like a slice of pumpkin pie. I like looking at the anomaly pictures but I can't put much belief in them.

And, in spite of attempts to debunk, or to personally discredit, as you have done here, we are going to get the truth out about Mars! And, if that is not the case, then I am in the wrong place!!

No thanks for your reply!
    Maybe you should stop asking for comments if you can't take a.... well, comment?

You are a funny guy, though, hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Out in the Mojave Desert there is a sand dune on the mountainside that looks for all the world like a cat, sitting, faced away to one side. It looks that way from every angle and distance until you get very close. It is a natural formation entirely. I once found a triangular piece of volcanic rock that looked just like a slice of pumpkin pie. I like looking at the anomaly pictures but I can't put much belief in them.
    Well, I believe that Mars is smiling. Mars may also have had a couple of drinks too much by the look of it. But what the hell, who wouldn't need something to calm the nerves with those creepy reptilians with handbags crawling all over you.

MarsSmileyFace.jpg

http://www.msss.com/msss_images/2008/01/31/

Well, thus far, there have been no real positive comments about these "two" anomalies - - ie the Reptilian and the small shield.

I have been posting for several months now, and so I am very familiar with the debunking scenarios, as I have pretty much seen them all. And I actually am not bothered at all by the normal "I just see rocks" comments. But, when it becomes "abusive" and including foul language, then everyone should know what is the real story on a poster like that, and saying hahahaha doesn't make it any different.

Anyone who takes the time to really "see" the anomalies posted here, should know that these both are very different objects. Yes, the Reptilian, is mostly covered, but the "shield/plaque object is totally visible, and is clearly - yes, that would be "clearly" - an object of intelligent design. It is not a rock! It is not pixillation! It is not Pareidolia! It is not image angle distortion! And etc. The small shield is a clear and simple, but a very important, key to even the Reptilian. And the reason for saying that is, if the Reptilian object were just a rock, why would anyone want to attach such a detailed piece of intelligent design to a "rock"??? And the obvious answer is, they would not do that.

So, while I should expect the debunker comments to continue, I also expect some of the "free thinking open minds" here to really see what is in this OP.

I can say this for certain - I absolutely believe that my basic anomaly presentation that shows a Reptilian-looking object, and shows a small shield/plaque object of intelligent design is exactly what the Rover photo shows. That is it! Now all of the whys, possibles, probably's, and etc. I mention are included in the presentation purely for Outpost Forum discussion and comment.

Even with our still relative small group, over the next weeks and months, I do look forward to real discussions with people who also understand the presentation of these anomalies relative to the truth of Mars.
    Last edited by rdunk; 12-16-2011 at 04:44 AM.