Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bill Wood Interview

Bill Wood Interview

Project Camelot.

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

Yet another witness for the looking glass and the yellowbook, that is discussed at about the 1:59 mark.

Thanks to UncleJohn for point me to this.
    Last edited by epo333; 01-29-2012 at 03:55 PM.

All my comments in BLUE. This is what I know and have received. He is a convicted sex offender, was never a Seal, and Dishonorably Discharged from the Navy. He's full of crap.The following is from my contacts. The Code No: W840-507 is the complaint file of an open investigation against Brockbrader/Wood, The Navy and US Atty General's Office will not comment until the investigation is over and actions have been taken. I totally believe what I received below, in quotes.

"Naval Criminal Investigative Service
    Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor
    27130 Telegraph Road
    Quantico, VA 22134
    ncis.navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa-ges/default..aspx
    Your Code No: W840-507
    Your Password: ****

I verified this. There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy. To promote a fake, ex-con, & convicted sex offender as a Seal with no documentation is unforgivable."

(All in quotes received from my (Ed's)contact - Sorry he didn't give me his password. ha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As it was explained to me, if he is convicted, Project Camelot's Kerry C can be charged with 'Aiding and Abetting'.

Claims: Ex-Navy Seal, member of Seal Team 9, joined Navy in June 91, Fire Control A school, Tomahawk cruise missiles, psychic training @ Area 51, assigned to middle east, Iraq, Indigo clearance, put in psych ward for 6 months following an assault on a Seal, claims Navy bombed innocent natives on purpose, says he was in prison (Leavenworth) from courts-martial for 3 years, registered sex offender, Utah, discharge Navy in June 01, fiction writer. Liar and Criminal. Shame on Proj. Camelot!

Facts: He was in the Navy for about 10 years as stated. He was a Fire Control A school - technician on the Tomahawk missile. He did not receive any psi or psyops training. He was never at Groom AB Area 51. He had a secret clearance which every aircraft and weapons system technician has. There is NO Indigo clearance. He was never 'in country' as a forward operator (like a combat controller) anywhere while in the Navy. Therefore he couldn't have seen any of the stories about the bombings in Iraq and him diverting a Tomahawk. He was never a Seal (also verified) and there is NO Seal Team 9. He was in a Psych ward because he claimed mental impairment as part of his defense. He was in for evaluation. He was in prison at Leavenworth for about 3 years and is a registered sex offender. He was dishonorably discharged from the Navy. What more do you need. Please post this on other Forums and leave a complaint on Project Camelot.

When he talks about seeing one type of near speed of light spacecraft he was in prison. Must have been BIG windows at Leavenworth.

Blog Entries
    "Seal Team 9" seems to be part of a comic book story http://blog.operator23.com/
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks Ed. Not sure what to make of this, because now the same link does an updated/or different interview!

Blog Entries
    From Kerry Cassidy's blog http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

January 26, 2012
    Project Camelot -- Navy Seals are said to be filing Complaints against Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot regarding my video with Bill Wood aka Bill Brockbrader
    Naval Criminal Investigative Service / Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor / 27130 Telegraph Road / Quantico, VA 22134 / ncis[DOT]navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa­-ges/default[DOT].aspx
    Quoting from an unknown source: .."There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy...."
    Someone sent me the above...
    Looks like someone is filing some kind of charges... Look, if you want to file charges and get us in a courtroom to discuss CLEARANCES that go way above top secret and what the secret government is up to... We will be happy to oblige and break open this can of worms to reveal the real truth of what your tax dollars are paying for and where the majority of military funding is really going.
    Chances are, they don't dare push this case any further than online threats.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks Lily, interesting stand off maybe.

I will wait to see if any charges are actually filed before I get excited about this case.

So he's a convicted sex offender and yet he goes public like this and is seen all over the internet? Either he's crazy as a loon or Ed's information is incorrect.

Ed, could you give us the source of your information on Ed Wood please? In detail?

--------------------

Ok, so just found out that he had sex with a 16 yr.old girl. How old was he? Maybe she said she was older? Makes me wonder if it's really fair that young men are labeled for the rest of their lives as sex offenders in situations like that let alone thrown into jail for that long for such infractions when in the military which I assume does not have any kind "Romeo and Juliet Law". If he was in thirties though he deserved that sentences, IMHO.
    Last edited by A99; 01-28-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I'm half way through the question/answer vid on this one and found out that he was 25 and she was 16 and he claims he was never incarcerated. I hope this is not another case of "stolen valor"... how sad.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

I've watched one video and now I'm going to watch the other one. So far, I'm willing to give Bill Wood the benefit of the doubt.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi