Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bill Wood Interview

Looks like DONALD WAYNE SHIPLEY is the real deal based on this Video Bio:

So the ball still rolls to PC's court.

Woods is a former Team 9 SEAL like I'm Clark Kent.

Shipley is the real deal.

I just wish Project Camelot and Avalon would perform some level of vetting, before they rushed their latest scoops to the internet. What's the syndrome (which I've read that John Lear first coined) called? Both of them and their respective sites seem to have a healthy dose of it. And it's a shame actually. Some of the people they've interviewed over the years...really do seem to be have their act together. The rest... bleghhh.

Shipley skewered Bill Wood, or whatever his name is. And outting those who proclaim to be Navy SEALs is something Don Shipley does readily with great pleasure. It irks him when people claim to belong to the fraternity to which he and his friends and those he admired before him, gave their lives to.

Just for the record, I've never been in the US Military. But I hate hypocrites and liars and I pity fools.

Just for the record (so to speak) from Project Camelot:

"SPECIAL NOTE: As of a week ago, Bill Brockbrader has chosen to spread lies about me and Project Camelot. Unfortunately we can no longer support him at this time. WE STAND BY MY ORIGINAL INTERVIEW WITH HIM.

Kerry Cassidy

Project Camelot"

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html