Page 1 of 61 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: DEMONIC or ET any first hand ENCOUNTERS?

Blog Entries

DEMONIC or ET any first hand ENCOUNTERS?

Let us start out with a youtube video.

I am sure most members here had some sort of firsthand experience with demonic possession or ET involvement and almost all of us has heard family members and friends talk about such things. Almost all cultures and people have stories of such encounters with Demons and ET... are they the same phenomena? What is your opinion or experience?

Last edited by atmjjc; 01-22-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Good morning atmjjc,

Was hoping somebody may start a thread which is an open door for the discussion of such an issue. I had posted in 'Shadow Beings what are they' and A99 just now blew me away with another reply which no doubt for me at least proves either she is physic or just happens to know, regardless none the less for me so many correlating factors. Having just now had a section of 'skin walkers' for breakfast it has got me questioning again this very subject.

After my posting regarding an experience with green orb/s I find after studying the 'skin walkers' situation a bitter sweet after-taste. To be and remain on topic I were not able to add other oddities occurring at the same time. To be honest I felt the other issues to be a separate situation all together however having now realised it may well be part and parcel of the same package of strangeness.

I believed even to this day that my experiences were a classic house haunting as I have lived in no less than 4 properties during my formative years which yielded amazing amounts of paranormal activity. Also living in one additional property at which a smaller amount of activity occurred, not anywhere as serious as the first 4 but none the less arresting for my friends when activity was witnessed.

Property No.1: I was a baby still, the folks had an upstairs flat in the roof area of a small block of council flats. My father away working from home left mother and myself in residence. Mother were not at all happy with my unwillingness to adapt to a daytime routine and I was most vocal of an evening a big cry baby. Mother witnessed on many occasions when entering my bedroom that my toys would float around in the air above my head. Needless to say after much persistence she got her way and we relocated out of London to be closer to fathers work. This was not before father attempting to 'summons up' the so called cause of concern. This he apparently achieved by sitting under an upturned armchair in a darkened front room listing to 'white noise'. As I understand it he was not successful 'on this occasion' summonsing the cause of my/our concern.

Property No.2: This is a continuation of my posted reply to the 'Shadow beings what are they'. This property was based in a very small village, being a small terraced two up two down 'typically British'. This property is the one where I became 'aware' of not all is all right because of the invasion of the green orb/s which became my nocturnal companion/s. These orb/s were not the only paranormal event to have taken place. It really started once a well / pit was discovered in our back garden. The land this village was built upon is reclaimed from the sea so the well / pit was described away as being a former well. However no such well existed in any of the surveyor drawings, plans and or titles and deeds of the property. It should not have been there, and was discovered by complete accident while mother was gardening one afternoon the ground simply opened up. The face of the well /pit being 3ft wide and interestingly enough hundreds of feet deep bottoming out at what would be the North Sea running under the land. So you get a sense of things we have no shortage in Britain of 'rain' and this area in particular enjoys more of it than anything else, so a well would definitely not be required.

FYI A99's research material provided on 'skin walkers' also mentioning pits and what could be deemed as wells? Which is one correlation to my situation.

So after the soon discovery of this subterranean feature things kicked off big time. The as mentioned green orb/s would become a regular part of my evenings happenings. I ended my post in 'Shadow beings' informing that after a nasty close encounter with one such orb even odder events occurred. I woke came too and found it daytime in my bedroom however once my father investigated my chocking and hurling up day instantly returned to night? Once being settled back in bed and my father returned to smoking camel cigarettes on an industrial scale back downstairs I returned to my observation post. At the bedroom window I noticed in the distance lights moving about I though this could be the local farmer who happened to restore old planes and had a few in working order even having his own small runway which was a bumpy mud track among the local fields. The lighting display that occurred that evening was no aircraft I know of to this day in fact my only apt description were floating lighthouses accompanied by smaller lights of different colours. Travelling in a sort of daisy chain formation they without any sound floating by the end of our garden over the surrounding fields. Strange still being the radiance of the lights being most visible yet not illuminating any of the ground and surroundings. This formation of lights lasting almost until the sun broke on the horizon which for me seemed an eternity.

I note again from the 'skin walker' incident/s a similar situation.

Property No.3: This is where all hell breaks loose and I will pick this up if requested another time as it is not pleasant and to put into words no easy task. It involves a haunting so bad the local Bishop deemed a full exorcism needed. The levitation of a family friend who mocked this entity being pinned to a wall at ceiling hight and being chocked to the point of near death. An apparition and the promise of leaving our family in peace if a family member were to go to our local churchyard alone at midnight. My planned bedroom being the base of operations for this entity and being so badly effected even after the exorcism it was deemed off limits and sealed off. The manifestation of the 'Black dog', this devil dog 'an old family friend' as my father refers to it being possibly the demon responsible for these events. The devil dog also witnessed by myself at property No.4 which again being a topic of debate some other time.

Now Demonic or ET bloody good question Sir! Something I have pondered and my answer being I believe certain people are more highly attuned to their environment. To be able to witness paranormal activity without technical assistance and gadgets sensing and feeling a location or person. If your able to see or sense the 'other side' then it would be possible that your sensing not only the departed but those also of another dimension. My experiences leading me to believe that demons and ET's are much alike in the way that humanity experiences them how we compute them. Believing also some ET's are demonic and have appeared to us as such over our history. For me I have developed a gift of sorts not that I am an expert however I can tell normally right away if a place or a person is haunted or just not right and tend to avoid it / them because of such.

One little bit of advice from personal experience being that fear is food for negative entities be it demonic or ET. More fear is fuel to the fire and food in the belly of the beast I see many posters on threads such as this paranoid and fearful of oppression and come backs for them just uttering a few words. Fear not for what will be will be and the future is not ours to see find your inner strength and use it before you loose it.

I hope this is of some use opening up a potentially excellent thread and look forward to having the opportunity to share others similar experiences and situations.

Kind regards

M

Blog Entries
    Great post Lux

Hi Lux, There are many times where I am in this temporal world and I am greeted by what I refer to as ET. They are not in a physical form but more of a projection in the form of communication which to me is quite fascinating once it has happened.

What intrigues me is when you came across the green orbs since I had somewhat of the same phenomena but in temporal form where they just said hello to me and seemed to be intrigued with me as I was of them. They were circular almost as a circular form of algae floating in an ocean. It came up to me in close view and started to communicate. It had a circular green florescent glow within its sectioned body exactly like that of a fire fly. I did not know if it had a head for it wasn’t perfectly round. It was extremely friendly and I think it sort of gave me a hug as it departed. The size of this orb could have been extremely large to miniscule since this was a temporal thing with nothing to compare with for size.

I have also come across what I would describe as demon possessed individuals seriously in real life like the videos I presented and the evil that comes forth from these beings can turn your hair white as it has done to me.

I agree Lux, that there is some similarity in the phenomena but I also believe we are dealing with two separate types of beings.

Your sensing abilities seem to be well developed and a working hypothesis would be worth a great deal to us who are trying to figure out anomalies that have no rational explanations.

As New York Lilly once said that this is a “sanctuary” meaning (TOP), and we should be able to discuss such anomalies here without fear of ridicule.

Good morning atmjjc,

It is so good to hear from you regarding such a positive experience and finding you have friendly orb/s. I should interject regarding my above post not all that I experienced was negative yet I still feel the negative entities were more stronger or more able than any nicer ones.

I also agree that they ET's and demons are two different situations yet they are not of this realm and would appear possibly much the same way / thing at times? I also feel that regarding the many topics and threads started regarding telepathic powers ET's posses that they could well be effected by Demons 'Possessed' as we Earthlings do.

ET's being living biological beings in their own sense / dimension are not of the yet un-dead and I could envisage they to could be effected by restless entities and demons. Would not concern yourself with having white hair it's not as bad as ginger? Well I like mine although I have to admit the more I study these threads the lighter those strands become lol

Please if you could care to explain your 'working hypothesis' idea? I'd also like to figure out how it all works admitting that 90% of what most people believe to be paranormal is easily explained once investigated. It's the other few percent which warrants further study and even then if that study occurs is normally an excuse for a weekend bender in the name of scientific research. I had to see many child parapsychologists as a child these sessions were held Fridays over the space of years. Some chap was even called in from the USA to assist my parents and doctors to better understand my underlying issues, I used to get a nice treat afterwards and half day at school frigging great! how I played those shrinks lol To sum it all up the good doctor's findings were "He has something wrong with him we just don't know what". They were however particularly interested in my drawings some of those images I still recall my question being how they got in the ol grey matter in the first place?

Hoping other members come fourth with events they to have endured to help better our collective understanding and if need be possibly help each other come to terms with what is not really the nicest of situations to have delt / deal with.

Kind regards

M

atmjjc and Lux aurea in obscuro: I'm glad you mentioned the fears and reluctance to disclose that are associated with these topics. If you look at the structure of The OutPost Forum, this thread is in an area called Sanctuary.

We specifically designed the categories this way. Our purpose was to set aside an area where experiencers and witnesses could discuss their anomalies, events, visitations and observations without fear or ridicule. New York Lily was one of the people who suggested this section and helped develop the idea. The OutPost Forum is committed to this concept of safety and will maintain it.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain it publicly to anyone who may read it here.

Good morning Doc,

It's with much gratitude and thanks I read your post above & New York Lily so richly deserves the respect of us forum members for such an outstanding idea and of course the implementation of it to it's now conceptual and functioning form.

It's the first Sanctuary I have visited without needless toiletries and suspiciously fluffy towels, who fluffs those towels they do a great job! In fact it has a very nice atmosphere in here almost tropical I have started to get a tan just by being on-line suspicious not that I mind I got a long wait for my next break.

Thanks to all you who have made it possible and it is surely very much appreciated especially New York Lily.

Kind regards

M

Blog Entries
    I have lost my faith in the all caring God many years ago, the question of evil always is so ever present and I come to see it more often than not.

A case in point, as I was walking towards the front door of the behavioral hospital where I worked, while still in the parking lot I come across a man and woman who was obviously in distress. They were in their mid-thirties holding each other and appeared to be in deep fear. I offered my services and asked them if I could be of assistance. Their little 5 rear old daughter was in the car and would not come out. They told me with fear in their eyes that their little girl was released earlier that day and when they were driving home from the hospital there was a bible in the back seat of the car which had put the little girl into hysteria and a rage swearing and calling them four letter word names and started screaming at them in a language that was unfamiliar to them. The parents were petrified and were standing about 10 feet away from the vehicle.

Now looking inside the vehicle I see this cute little girl staring at me with a big smile. She was a blond short haired well groomed 5 year old. At this point I was wondering what the fuss was all about. I glanced at the bible which she was clutching and asked her is that was a bible in her hands. Big mistake, her body stiffened up and then with one big motion lunged towards me screaming an obscenity in a deep raspy and very frightening voice. Then the little girl started banging her head against the car window laughing at me. I knew at this point I had to act and get her into the hospital stat for fear she would seriously hurt herself.

Now getting her out of the car was no easy feat she was screaming and scratching and saying obscenities in that creepy baritone scratchy voice. I finally get her loose and holding her in my arms but her hands were loose and she was pelting me with clenched fists and pulling my hair. I get her in the doors of the hospital heading for the children’s ward so I can get her in seclusion. On the way there a female RN seen my plight and asked the little girl if she wanted to be held by the RN. I was more than happy to oblige gave the nurse the child which in turn the RN started to get pummeled and swore at and the good natured nurse now had fear all over her and gave me back the child who in turn continued to hit me.

Now finally which seemed like hours but only minutes I get the girl into seclusion, which is like a padded room. I now was being helped by a team of nurses and a Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) who was a male of Korean ethnicity. The nurses gave us space and stood behind the door of the seclusion room while I and the BHT were in the room with the girl alone trying to calm the little girl down. Within moments the girl started speaking Korean to the BHT and shouting insults at him in Korean which freaked the BHT out. The little girl than physically lunged at the BHT and clamped her teeth into the BHT’s lower leg on the shin below the knee. I was more scared for the little girl because shin bones are tough and was worried that the girl might lose some teeth in the attack.

So what to do…I have this by all appearances a little five year old girl who is possessed by something shouting Korean obscenities to a Korean BHT whom she has her teeth clamped onto his leg. What I did was pick the little girl up and surprising she let loose of the bite hold she had on the BHT. She grabbed me by the ears and looking straight into my eyes. She said to me that ‘I was not human and what was I doing here and where was I from’. She then, as I was holding her, started a conversation with herself as if talking to other entities within her and to my recollection there was about five who were talking back and forth out load in that creepy voice.

Not knowing what else to do I said to her in a commanding voice “leave this girl alone!” For whatever reason that seemed to work and she turned back into this sweet cute little girl who asked if she could go to sleep because she was tired.
    We decided not to keep the little girl in seclusion and she was given a private room and kept for 48 hours under observation. She had no recollection of what transpired and was released to her parents. No medication was needed and she departed a happy little five year old.

So… Demon or ET?

Blog Entries
    atmjjc, sounds demon to me, but really, are not the grey's just another form ? very similar m.o.'s / objectives and same old enmities
    I try to look at who they may have for a common enemy, then it's very easy to figure out whose side they are really on, they = greys/demons
    Both of them I would consider to being filling the spaces allotted to them, as myriads of other entities also have their places, we are just not supposed to be able to
    see them with our mortal eyes. Phasing, unveiling, bleeding through from the other side, whatever terminology you choose.
    The closer to the truth the better the lie and the truth itself when it can be used is the best lie.

Blog Entries
    Many ET and possession phenomena sort of mimic each other when it is not a physical observance but rather an internal happening. Now understand there is some earthly descriptions of the case I presented with the five year old such as Brain tumors, a form of epilepsy, left brain lesions, reactions to certain medications, schizophrenia, etc.

In my lifetime I have witnessed at least on four occasions where I would consider it a type of possession that I was witnessing and I would follow guidelines that the Catholic Church would use for Demonic possession, one would be speaking in a foreign type language that the person has no knowledge to converse in.

There is also another take on Alien Abduction by one Martin Cannon who presents a hypothesis worth looking at. He presents a pretty strong argument of government and intelligent type agencies have a hand in the works.

Martin Cannon
    Controllers

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Cannon_4.pdf

atmjjc: I would like to know more about the four occasions you witnessed that you considered to be a type of possession? That sounds very interesting.