Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: DEMONIC or ET any first hand ENCOUNTERS?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Well there are scammers in every field. I guess paranormal investigation would not be an exclusion to that rule.
    Also, there are some really strange theories that people go forward with and when ignorance is a factor,
    you never really know what will result in the end.

That story you mentioned about someone raped for a paranormal investigation just sounds like a sick minded individual.

======================

Though seperate from that link or any of those stories, in defense of some of the historical views and practices from many centuries ago,
    some of the seemingly nonsensical ideas are actually pragmatic; if not just downright draconian solutions.
    If you don't know what the idea is about, it usually looks like nonsense until you discover how it came about.
    Point taken, but did you ever wonder what happened to those ghost hunter plumbers whose TV show had such a huge following and all those folks out there thought they were actually viewing paranormal events. Such a big letdown…

Follow the link below and your wonderment about those psychic ghost hunters will be over.

http://www.thechicagodope.com/2011/0...meddling-kids/

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Point taken, but did you ever wonder what happened to those ghost hunter plumbers whose TV show had such a huge following and all those folks out there thought they were actually viewing paranormal events. Such a big letdown…

Follow the link below and your wonderment about those psychic ghost hunters will be over.

http://www.thechicagodope.com/2011/0...meddling-kids/
    Yeah, I heard a while ago about more than one ghost hunters show was exposed as "planting" fake evidence to spice up their shows.

And it stands to reason, (in my opinion) most of the time their paranormal (if any) guests would split from the scene (temporarily) as the (witnesses) would have arrived on the scene. Unlike a horror movie, I would put my chips down on a easy bet that most malevolent presences aren't as stupid or simple minded as portrayed in pop culture or TV.

There are alot of simple, down to earth reasons why it would be the case.

If the events are considered or portrayed from the paranormals point of view, these shows would statistically be a snooze fest most of the time as the cameras and people come on the scene.

Edit: @ Atmjic by the way, whats with this link to a joke site?
    Last edited by Fore; 05-23-2015 at 08:54 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Edit: @ Atmjic by the way, whats with this link to a joke site?
    LOL, you know I forgot to put <satire> in the post and later when I tried to edit it was too late but the link was quite obvious. Anyway you passed the comprehension test otherwise I would have been somewhat worried about you for not catching something so obvious.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

LOL, you know I forgot to put <satire> in the post and later when I tried to edit it was too late but the link was quite obvious. Anyway you passed the comprehension test otherwise I would have been somewhat worried about you for not catching something so obvious.
    I am still left wondering why you always go down the route of [needless] lies. (IMO)

Don't worry, this is not a test on self reflection.

Blog Entries
    I am still left wondering why you always go down the route of [needless] lies. (IMO)

Don't worry, this is not a test on self reflection.
    LOL, Spoken like a true narcissist Fore. Did you use your superior ESP? Oh that’s right you can’t use your superior ESP because of the big bad boogeyman.

Psst…send them my way Fore… Mr. psychic…Ya, thought so…Phony (IMO).

LOL, Spoken like a true narcissist Fore.
    <sigh> (was that also a narcissistic sigh?)

Did you use your superior ESP?
    Sigh.

Oh that’s right you can’t use your superior ESP because of the big bad boogeyman.
    Could someone reprogram Atmjjc with something...I don't know...a bit more "authentic" sounding? Pretty Please?

Psst…send them my way Fore… Mr. psychic…Ya, thought so…Phony (IMO).
    This was the only sentence worth discussing.

You know, help me out with something? I don't understand something, so help me understand.

There was a woman on OMF who (was annoying) as a member, a mystic type of individual. Used to dabble in the paranormal (no, not A99). I (thankfully) do not recall her screen name off the top of my head. Anyway, the point is, she did the same as you did, asked for something "stupid" like the above.

So I did. From then on (from what she earnestly reported herself) experienced a severe reaction on her end. It was unpleasant. I gave her adequate disclaimers and all. And she did believe in the paranormal side of the equation, she just didn't believe I was relaying an accurate account of events nor the rest.

So the point is, before she dropped off, she was noticeably drained and complained alot. Though she never admitted (openly at least) that the turning point was the consequence of her own request. <shrug/sigh> The last of her messages that I still recall was of her saying that she was looking to buy a property in a remote area on some hill. She said something about lacking sleep and that she couldn't sleep anymore. Very pride ridden individual apparently.

---------------------------------

So while turning down your request, very openly. Because I simply won't contact anything paranormal as per my strict adherence to a change in lifestyle. I must ask something very plainly.

I fully understand you (for whatever reason) think I am a sham. So you are very much like her in that respect. What I don't fully understand is why there is "a need" to even tempt such an entry into your life? You already know that the paranormal aspects of reality are as real as dirt. So why (for the love of God) do you ask someone else to invite (or send) something as some kind of test?

Does that make any sense? (I believe I asked her offensive butt the same question)

As a paranormal researcher (well, seeing as you have this thread anyway) why do you propose such a bad result?
    Are you totally oblivious as to how that kind of request turns out?
    Don't you realize that just because you leave a forum (which she did, she went silently by the way) the pests do not "go away"?

So I accept that through your views you believe I am a sham.
    But I question your resounding invitation.

Or did you not realize I am not the only one who is reading this right now?
    Perhaps, if you think it through a bit more with what you do believe in the paranormal, your request seems kinda....<I will drop off and you can fill in the rest.>

Do you think she ever got rid of it? I honestly assume not.
    Am I going to entertain your request and open communication with what I am putting ample distance between myself and it?
    Would it make sense if I did?

-----------------------------

Actually, would it even make sense if I did perform like a monkey every time someone says "I don't believe, just you"?
    If this were the case I can imagine that it would be like a ridiculous "gateway experience" ending in misery for everyone who got proved wrong.

.....Oh, I get it, or perhaps in some twist of impeccable logic (atmijjc style) I am somehow (perhaps in your mind?) immune from paranormal contact? Given my diverse history and accounts, you'd have to stretch it a bit to assume that, I guess. Perhaps you are betting that I am free of spiritual contact to such an incredible degree that it would be impossible to fulfill your request?

I guess that makes me somehow special in your mind right? (Narcissistic?)

A vegabond can call up the paranormal.
    Heck a teenage girl with her friends can call it up.
    But somehow (according to Atmijjc) I came out the wrong end from the baby factory and therefore I can't...

I am simply special, because I can't possibly be capable of that. I guess I was truly born without that capacity. (sarcasm)
    Watch out corrupting spirituals, I am special, you can't touch this. (totally rhetorical statement, nothing come after me...!)

(If you sense a form of oozing contempt while analyzing your (and her) strategy, you might not be mistaken.)

By the way, if someone can find that ladys name and her accounts, it would be appreciated. I recall that I posted this video (the link may have been different), so it might jog your memory if you were there during that time.

Last edited by Fore; 05-24-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    MOD REMINDER: There is no judging in here. This is the Sanctuary. It is a safe place to post your experiences without the fear of being judged.

Atmjjc: There are no frauds here. Please refrain from calling people names and judging them.

Fore: Please do not respond to him. The back-and-forth banter does not help the situation. If there is a problem, please contact the Staff.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 05-24-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    MOD REMINDER: There is no judging in here. This is the Sanctuary. It is a safe place to post your experiences without the fear of being judged.

Atmjjc: There are no frauds here. Please refrain from calling people names and judging them.

Fore: Please do not respond to him. The back-and-forth banter does not help the situation. If there is a problem, please contact the Staff.
    You think you are going to bully me Fore…think again…

So about now you should be looking for someone to manipulate to fight your battles for you and either directly or indirectly trying to influence staff that I should be talking to you the way you want me to without the colloquial expression.

Pause for a warning…

==========

Okay NYlily I will abide by the rules of sanctuary for they are made for a good cause, but Fore has been around long enough to fight his own battles so will it be okay with staff if we take this battle I now have with Fore outside of Sanctuary and with good taste carry it on.

Oh by the way, he did call me a liar instigating this battle. Funny I didn’t see a warning about sanctuary when it comes out of his writing. I am sure you must have overlooked that.

I am retired now and able to spend more time in this forum but I will be moving to a small town close to the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation so my internet connection will be somewhat sporadic for a while until I put in the satellite connections, so if I don’t reply right away it is because of that and NOT because of anything Fore has done.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

"I come in peace."

-------------------------------

Now on to something actually related to the paranormal. Been having bad trouble with an entity for some of April and most of May (2015). It is one of those old spiritual (malevolent presences) that I used to know from the old days. Been a real pest lately.

The reason for the recent problems is unknown. Caused a ton of problems.

I want to share a practical remedy with anyone reading this message. I devised a crude method near the middle of April for "cleaning energy". I use that term loosely though as "cleaning" doesn't sound like an accurate term to be used for salt.

Basically, several years ago placing salt directly on my hand used to generate a strange kind of feedback in my "influence". I tested it to see what kinds of effects it would have in the past. While ordinary table salt had strong reactions it was very brief, lasting about 45 minutes. Sea salt seemed to have a far less intense reaction but would last several hours by comparison.

I realized that salt on skin causes irritation (of the physical kind). So I used water to dilute the salt and placed one or both hands in a bowl. Seemed to work but again, the irritation was still a factor. This was years ago.

In april, after a bit of talking to someone in my family about the problem.

We discussed that if there were a way to suspend the salt away from the skin and keep it over a spiritual/psychic "vent" then in theory the salt wouldn't irritate the skin.

After some thinking (and the necessity of testing) I came up with a solution. I decided to use Vaseline as a buffer between the salt and the skin. The results were promising and it protected/insulated the skin from direct contact with the salt. While suspending the salt in a fixed position above any desired influence vent. Vaseline and salt are incredibly cheap and practical to use.

So what I basically did around mid march was apply a square inch of Vaseline to the surface of my skin. Like a thin patch. Then grabbed a few pinches of salt in a tiny glass bowl. I would then dab my finger onto the salt and apply it unto the Vaseline. The Vaseline would then hold the salt in place over an "influence" conduit in a fixed position. I estimated that my influence cycles once every 30 to 45 minutes. So I waited to see if there was a reaction on the skin.

After a number of hours, I fell asleep and noticed that the rest of my field over a longer span of time successfully "cleaned?" itself.

So the experiment was a success. I actively reused the process on each of my family members. Primarily on their forehead, then later on the two main "influence" venting points located near the inner shoulder blades. The reactions at first were strange. There seemed to be an spiritual intruder who didn't like that. Kept jumping from individual to individual with the same physical symptoms from body to body.

So I discussed the effects with those present and decided to perform the application on all but one person (who was not informed as to the process nor the activity). In this way, I had a hypothesis that there is a lingering paranormal entity who was continuously draining us of our influence, perhaps sometimes simultaneously.

I estimated that the entity would jump to the least protected individual if I incremented the application of the method across individuals. I shared the theory with all but the person who would remain unprotected.

-----------------------------
    Around 15 minutes after the four individuals (including me) had the application of salt/vaseline square patches applied, the 5th unprotected individual stumbled out of their room, stating they felt like they were "dying". In other words, the 5th ignorant person had indeed received the bulk of the drain as I predicted.

They seemed pale, disorientated, short of breath, weakened. I instructed everyone not to say anything but only to observe. Everyone seemed content with the results. About a week later I applied that patch to the 5th person without telling them the reason for it. (Though, the implications would likely be obvious)

The 5th individual seemed to experience the same kinds of relief.

Then a drawn out series of (paranormal intrusions kept re-occurring. I spoke with the other 4 while leaving the 5th in ignorance. I explained the theory that the entity was likely using us like a battery. That the entity was likely capable of eluding our observations by modifying its fields until it was practically unnoticeable.

A varied number of incidents of powerful headaches and body pains situated in the same areas (or mirrored areas of the body) kept re-occurring from individual to individual.

Upon applying salt/Vaseline patches to specific areas that would intersect with their influence field, kept seemingly having the same results. The headaches and most adverse symptoms would disappear within about 3 to 10 minutes after application. Indicating that us 4 were being consecutively accessed at random.

Prayer was then used when the entity had no where to reside. The response time after a finalized prayer was as always around 3 minutes.