Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Life spotted on Venus: Russian scientist

Blog Entries
    From what I recall of the earlier Russian Venus missions, they reported that Venus is a "run away green house" with a boiling hot atmosphere of dense sulfuric acid clouds that encircle the planet.
    Their lander continued to transmit data for a few minutes during descent before the corrosive atmosphere disabled it. Don't recall any pictures from the lander. Maybe something in orbit?

From the articles description of the appearing and disappearing of these images, can't help but wonder if it isn't something like the bunny I saw in the clouds the other day?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

The Venera 9 lander transmitted data (including photographs) during descent, and for 53 minutes after landing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera_9
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    The Venera 9 lander transmitted data (including photographs) during descent, and for 53 minutes after landing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venera_9
    Very cool.
    Sad they spend all that money, time and effort for less than one hours worth of data from the surface.
    Compared to the Mars rover that lasted for months, seems almost tragic.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Very cool.
    Sad they spend all that money, time and effort for less than one hours worth of data from the surface.
    Compared to the Mars rover that lasted for months, seems almost tragic.
    calikid, just FYI for all of us, the Rover mission on Mars was initially to be for 90 days. Well.................Rover Spirit performed for over six years, and Rover Opportunity is past seven years, and is still performing. Great engineering!! But also, maybe the environment is not as harsh as they thought???

Certainly a great and successful program of American accomplishment! Several hundred thousand photos for us to enjoy, and to toil over, looking for anomalies!

The story is making the rounds all over the news services. The "crab"-like object referred to by Ksanfomaliti has been explained as a lens cover that popped off after landing. If these lens covers popped off after the landing then it would explain why one appeared in each of the cameras fields of view and also why it appears in photos from both Venera 9 and 13. But if the lens covers were popped off during descent then it would have to be something different.

As to the "scorpion-like" object - ummmm - I just don't see it.

I tried to to find the actual article written by Ksanfomaliti but after searching through several of the online versions of the Russian "Solar System Research" I couldn't find it. I think it would be interesting to see the paper he wrote and how he explains the objects highlighted to be potential life forms.

I have collated this data for you from various book and internet sources known to me;

Ok, so apparently there are heat belts above the Earth's (and it's twin Venus) atmosphere with temperature's ranging above 1000 degrees fahrenheit (temperatures up to 1800F have been recorded in Earth's ionosphere 180 miles up).

The 'Venus is boiling and has extreme pressure' myth we have been fed for years is a result of a temperature reading from one of these zones in the upper atmosphere.

The temperatures given to the public from the American and the Soviet Venus probes contradicted each other by hundreds of degrees, and the temperatures given off by different American Venus rockets also were in conflict, proving all this data is very unreliable.

In November 1959, US scientists discovered water vapor in the atmosphere of Venus, leading experts to concede that some sort of life 'might' exist on Venus.

In Feb, 1960, Dr. Edward G. Penray, founder of the American Rocket Society, stated; "Venus may turn out to be a wonderful place to live....it may be like Florida all over"

Astronautics magazine, April 1960, page 8: "John Strong of Johns Hopkins has found more water vapor above the cloud layer of venus than in the Earth's own stratosphere. 15 to 30 microns on Venus to 6 on Earth."

We were told that the atmosphere of Venus is over 100 times denser than Earth, so how would it be possible for a parachute to be used to slow the landing of the Venus craft, when in pressures that great the space rocket would FLOAT slowly to the surface without the need of a parachute like boats sink in an ocean? That pressure is like trying to parachute the spacecraft 2,000 feet to the bottom of the ocean! Why also did NASA contradict these releases by claiming that a parachute would not work on the moon Titan, because the atmosphere there(similar to Venus) is too dense (just like Venus).

When the Soviets landed their spacecraft Venera on the surface of Venus, it sent excellent photographs showing a bright landscape of hills and rocks, much like our deserts on Earth yet an atmosphere that dense was expected to produce photos of total darkness. How can Venus be mapped by radar in such a dense atmosphere, the equivalent of using radar to map the bottom of our oceans at a depth that is impossible?

I also recommend Kevin Smith's ebook; VENUS: Watch the Other Hand

http://kevinsmithshow.com/store/venus.htm

Luminari, thanks, that covers a lot of interesting information, about the planet Venus. Are these the first cracks in another dam of information withheld from the public?? Or, is NASA going to find a way to debunk everything that doesn't fit with the "public story"?

I will bet that it must have been Columbus that first said, "If you want to do a thing, and if you want it done right, and if you want to know the gospel truth about the matter, then you have to do it yourself....................................or hire someone you can trust to do it"!

Where is the real truth about Venus, and how can the public get to it??

Good morning,

Life on Venus is old news my friends please see attached link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/te...p_tesla_15.htm

I have always admired Tesla my question why the need to lie? Could it be true we have indeed got ET's working amongst us, for the betterment of humanity. If what he helped us achieve regarding free energy is anything to go by I'd sure love to visit the place. In fact I feel I were there just last night admiring small creatures with small antennae which in fact were rather friendly informing me of their soon to be arrival on Earth! It was just a dream a very realistic dream and one I enjoyed very much.

Kind regards

M