Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contactee cases

I also found this:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Last night when I saw this topic I did a search looking to refresh my memory about early contactee cases. I found this website that has a number cases that are new to me. They also are International, the scope of which is new to me. Have a look, maybe some of these should be incuded:

http://davehodrien.blogspot.com/
    Thank you, Doc. He has a lot of information there. Also, if you click on "home" at the link you gave, it brings you to this site.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Thank you, Doc. He has a lot of information there. Also, if you click on "home" at the link you gave, it brings you to this site.
    They look as if they have a lot going on. I wonder if Lee knows anything more about them?

Thanks for posting that vid Doc! Also, Alex Collier is going through a rough patch now and needs our prayers.

Odd that the video mentions someone like Blossom Goodchild who has had one failed prediction after another yet leave out the Stanley Fulham whose prediction actually did come true!

Stanley A. Fulham, a retired NORAD officer, actually predicted October 13 as the date that extraterrestrial visitors would appear as the initial step in a process to educate the world public that we are not alone. Astonishingly, his prediction was validated by the mass UFO sighting in New York, as well as in other major cities. Could the New York UFO sighting on October 13 be the first step in extraterrestrials indisputably revealing themselves to the world public as Fulham claims?
    Fulham first made his prediction in a Youtube video posted on June 26, 2010. The prediction was elaborated upon in a Press Release that appeared on September 13:

Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author [Fulham], the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date…
    In an interview on his website, Fulham explains more about the October 13 date as the first in a series of steps to prepary humanity for overt extraterrestrial intervention in 2015:

The aliens’ UFO display on 13 October 2010 is a tentative date. The aliens function with their Free Will and Choice and may determine that the conditions on Earth are so bad with the earth changes and the world’s economic and financial collapse that their intervention at that critical time would collapse humanity in massive panic, fear and confusion. If so, it will only be a temporary postponement of their intervention because their UFO display is only the initial step in preparing people for their intervention, possibly in 2015, without creating massive fear and panic.
    http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-89.htm

Last night when I saw this topic I did a search looking to refresh my memory about early contactee cases. I found this website that has a number cases that are new to me. They also are International, the scope of which is new to me. Have a look, maybe some of these should be incuded:

http://davehodrien.blogspot.com/
    I was up half the night reading up on contactee's.. only in my case, one who goes by the name Accitcus/Charles from Avalon's forum.... here's his website.... http://www.atticus1.org/
    Will post info on that later. So far I'm reading that it was not so much that they thought he was a fraud but more about his behind the scene maneuvers to get those in that forum to turn against the owner.
    But I'm only interested anyways in Accitcus' contactee information and those predictions he's been making.

Thanks Doc. Apart from the stellar websites maintained by our very own 'Garuda,' by far one of the best places to learn about serious contactee cases is the site of Rune Overby: http://galactic.no/rune/udxen.html You will save thousands of dollars on extremely rare books by reading Rune's powerpoint case studies. :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    Odd that the video mentions someone like Blossom Goodchild who has had one failed prediction after another yet leave out the Stanley Fulham whose prediction actually did come true!

http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-89.htm
    I did the investigation of the October 13 NYC sightings that was called in to MUFON. They were balloons from the "Madrid Way" festivities near Times Square.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

They look as if they have a lot going on. I wonder if Lee knows anything more about them?
    Sorry, I don't know anything more about the Birmingham UFO group. There are lots of these organizations scattered across the country, each doing there own local investigations, organizing meetings, etc.

Often these groups do excellent work which gets very little exposure, wouldn't it be nice to get some of these independent UFO groups and investigators representing themselves here?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"