Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Indigo Children

Welcome to the OutPost, RedFeather!

It's a shame you don't have access to those drawings, I would have liked to have seen them.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Welcome to the OutPost, RedFeather!

It's a shame you don't have access to those drawings, I would have liked to have seen them.
    thanks hi!

I would love to see them as well... my mum goes to this country, maybe she will be able to bring it if it will be not too taboo :/
    Last edited by RedFeather; 02-09-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFeather View Post
    I think it's not about physical body but rather ability of using telepathy or being manipulated.
    I agree, it is unlikely that blood types plays a role.

From a scientific perspective learning their blood types would have been interesting, but I would not expect a correlation. Also, mapping their DNA and Genome.

OutPostForm read more at: RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

Genome Project:

From Scientific American:

The one-time front man for heavy metal band Black Sabbath has joined the likes of DNA co-discoverer James Watson and Harvard University professor Henry Louis Gates on the short roster of people to have their full genome sequenced and analyzed.

Ozzy Osbourne let a little blood to submit to the testing in July. Cofactor Genomics, a Saint Louis–based company, sequenced Osbourne's genome; Knome, Inc., which also helped raise money for the project, analyzed the data.
    For more on the Genome project read: Scientific American
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-09-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    I agree, it is unlikely that blood types plays a role.

From a scientific perspective learning their blood types would have been interesting, but I would not expect a correlation. Also, mapping their DNA and Genome.

OutPostForm read more at: RH Positive and RH Negative: Is one an alien hybred bloodline?

Genome Project:

For more on the Genome project read: Scientific American
    i would like to know if there is something strange with my DNA but I am afraid it might be used in wrong way...

This Genome project is prety interesting, i will have to dig into it a bit more...

I know it is a bit off- topic but in stuff like addiction (e.g. to alcohol or drugs) or things like depression is in your DNA. It means that your life problems starts since you born, it sounds awesome

Blog Entries
    Psychic Children and Russian DNA research

read here:

http://www.psychicchildren.co.uk/4-3...AResearch.html
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I accidentally stumbled across this video on youtube. It is a little over an hour long.

We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’