Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indigo Children

"Special" children ought to earn that distinction by demonstrating it, living it, making a difference with their specialness. If they are supposed to be smarter, more capable, with a bigger purpose, then it should be evident in their words, their actions, their impact.

If someone is dysfunctional, drags everyone else down, has no attention span, and rebels against authority, then it would be wrong to label them an "Indigo Child" just because they have some of the traits (all the bad ones). And if they or their parents then go around parading the Indigo status as a mark of specialness, you can tell it's done out of ego or denial.

You'd think an advanced soul would have better resilience against hardship, more empathy and understanding, and better self-mastery versus non-advanced souls. They would have more humility and just "be" it instead of announcing it. They would be a plus sign, instead of a minus sign, in the world equation.

I believe there's something to it, that the influx of souls changes according to historical circumstances. If we have a cataclysm and rebuilding coming up, then yes you would need a greater number of higher caliber souls to steer the transition. But at the same time, I think a bunch of different phenomena are being bundled under the Indigo label. Genuine 'special' souls with a 'special' mission could be part of it, but they're being grouped with kids who are dysfunctional, brain damaged, or psychopathic, or even alien hybrids seeded here to eventually become our new masters.

"Special" children ought to earn that distinction by demonstrating it, living it, making a difference with their specialness. If they are supposed to be smarter, more capable, with a bigger purpose, then it should be evident in their words, their actions, their impact.
    You left out the biggie Montalk. The one defining characteristic of Indigo children is that they are extraordinarily psychic. Yet, when these parents parade their "indigo" children on morning talk shows, where the talk show host asks for some kind of evidential information on that, all the parent can do is spout charming ancedotes about things of that nature that have occurred on a regular basis throughout their childrens lives. But, in my view, if that sort of thing happens all the time with their kids, one wonders why those parents have not been able to set up experiments of one sort or another to document any evidential information that would lend support to their claims about their children. Or have a psychologist carry out those experiments for them. That some of these parents seem to place a lot of emphasis on those shows about their child's psychic abilities, it neverthelss boggles my mind that they just expect everyone to take their word for it wrt to their claims on that. They don't seem to realize that no one is going to believe their claims on that unless they show proof to support those claims.
    Last edited by A99; 01-13-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

On the other hand, maybe they think they can get away with showing no proof to support their claims on that because there are so many people on the internet who claim to be the world's number one psychic charging fee's for their services yet, offering no proof in any way, shape or form to support their claims about themselves. They get away with that though because they prey on the vulnerabilities of of desperate people who are at the end of their rope in solving whatever personal issues they are having to contend with. Of course, the psychic industry is a big one, especially on the internet. But thankfully places like Ebay now prohibit 'psychics' from advertising on their site. That, to me, was a good step in the right direction. If someone is truly psychic, they should not be charging for their services because it is a G-d given gift and therefore, it is a privilege to even be able to help people out in some way by using those abilities.
    Last edited by A99; 01-13-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Very well said, in both those posts, A99. I hate people selling spirituality.

David Sereda, David Wilcock. They absolutely disgust me. Sereda is (supposedly) a physicist, and yet the mumbo-jumbo he comes out with in relation to the jewellery his girlfriend makes. Claiming that they use Tachyon energy from their quantum energy generator and store it in pendants !

People like that make me feel really unspiritual and very angry. I didn't know there was a large market for psychics on the internet, you mean they actually do readings by email ??

Crikey, i just Googled it and there are loads of them, i hadn't realised. Perhaps people who are gullible enough to believe this is possible over the internet deserve to be ripped off ?

DC.

It really all comes down to how well the alleged "psychic" is able to market themselves and some are very good at doing that but the fact remains that anyone can set up a website for next to nothing. Many are connected to 'psychic' networks. Unbeknownst to people who seek those kinds of services all the time, many of those "psychics" operate as a group. This allows them to share whatever information they have about someone who was a client of theirs who then goes to another psychic in that group for a reading too. IOW, they support each other in that way where everybody in that group gets a portion of the fee. This is a carry over business tactic from how those Spiritualist 'camps' like Lilydale in NY operate. Once the internet came into existence, the same tactic is used on those "psychic" network sites where we see a group of psychics offering their services. The fact is, they are not operating independently on those sites, they are working on a collaborative basis so that everyone in the group prospers via the sharing of personal information about the client.
    Last edited by A99; 01-13-2013 at 02:28 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blimey ! Sneaky charlatans indeed ...

I suppose lots of con tricks can be transplanted to the virtual world.

That would convince someone, if they were getting similar readings from multiple psychics, who were secretly connected.

I may have to withdraw my remark about the gullible deserving all they get !

Cheers,

DC.

Lol, you're right on that one!
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    The one defining characteristic of Indigo children is that they are extraordinarily psychic.
    I thought the one defining characteristic was that they have an Indigo aura, hence the name Indigo. I don't buy into the new age mumbo jumbo but I have a few anomalies:

1) A few different people have noticed my aura is predominantly dark blue, or indigo, most of the time (it was yellow when I was stoned one time). I haven't seen it though that's my favourite colour and I have the traits of indigo/wandererer. I have done Kirlian photography and it came out predominantly indigo, but there's a good possibility that I got scammed. The thing is, I am definitely not extraordinarily psychic. I have a small sense of intuition, but no practical mind reading skills like Fore has talked about.

2) I don't think you have to have an indigo aura to be psychic or be an advanced soul. My old room mate did the aura questionnaire and he had an extraordinary likelihood that he was a magenta aura (red and violet). His favourite colour was dark red and he displayed the traits. But he definitely was an old/advanced soul and probably a walk-in too. He was not as calm and loving as me it seemed, more fiery, intellectual and straightforward but he had a strong sense of compassion, and at sometimes moreso than me. In a university interview at 17 the professor told him he was the most knowledgable and talented artist for his age he had ever interviewed. He was also really smart with books and an awesome songwriter. He was driven to be extraordinarily successful, but he had all the traits of a magenta aura. It was obvious that he was wise beyond his years.

3) The crazy guy who adopted me for a couple years when I was in my teens was some sort of a very advanced soul, though of the self-serving type. He was well evolved along the dark side you could say. Now, he had a decent amount of psychic abilities and this was verified by others when I heard all the stories. He could tell what gender a newborn baby would be, seen and talked to ghosts (not entirely verifiable though there is a cool story with physical evidence I observed), and he could sense what you were thinking and would annoyingly speak about what's on your mind before you said it (and was a supreme human manipulator) though I guess you have to meet him to verify what I'm saying. He was irritatingly, extremely intelligent in some ways, very quick-minded. But he had a severely twisted sense of empathy. He was, essentially a bad person most of his life and did a lot of very bad things to people because his sense of empathy was sverely impaired, though it was there somewhat at the same time, which is why I (and he) call him/himself crazy. He seemed a bit schizo. He was definitely advanced and an expert at manipulating people for his personal, extremely egotistical self, he had a sense of virtue, love and compassion (though it is twisted) and a strong unique vibe. He definitely had a soul, was connected to spirit in some strange way but is highly evolved in the selfish way. My first guess is he is a hybrid though that sounds crazy unless I explain more about my experiences with him. I will do that in my experiences thread and hopefully people can help me get to the truth of that matter, but my point here is, with him, that you can be an evolved soul with psychic and intellectual talents and still be part of the evil that plagues this world.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 01-13-2013 at 06:11 PM.

I think psychic phenomenon is just something we don't understand yet. When i was 8 years old and on the way to school on the bus i had a daydream, then the daydream played out exactly later on that day at school.

Nothing since then unfortunately

DC.

I once did visit "a psychic" with my sister a long time ago. We were visiting the place to talk to one of the people in the store and we kind of laughed at the fact that the psychic was in a back room with no windows. I studied the place and they sold alot of junk and everything else you can imagine coming from China. (no offense intended to the Chinese people of course!)

My sister was interested in the reading while I laughed and said I wanted to see it being conducted on her to see if the psychic actually had any power.

We stepped inside and it was some guy who basically assumed too much with his brain and didn't even seem to realize we were brother and sister until he was told. Very lame. Throughout the entire thing I kept monitoring him physically and on an ESP level. All of it was hogwash as I had pre-cog just working fine. The guy was pretty nervous because I just sat there watching him. He never seemed to notice I was scanning him repeatedly over 30 minutes or so.

Only at the very end when me and my sister were clearly unconvinced did I notice him changing his tact for a short period of time. I noticed that he started emitting a field at the very end, it was so damn weak that he probably couldn't have used it for anything useful. But at least he tried. <shrug>

Even that did not yield him more than one correct guess on his target (my sister).

At the end he commented to me for being so incredibly quiet and calm. He said I "shouldn't be so quiet and observant" That I made him uncomfortable as I didn't communicate. I took it to mean that he took my observant presence as an offense of some kind.

I just looked at my my sister and was about to comment that he hadn't done a damn thing in all that time except attempt to do a psychological cold-reading (not psychic at all) and a tiny bit at the very end. I told her in a whisper and she said she already knew that because the guy was so far off the mark.

I think we paid him 15 dollars. Though you could tell on his face that he wasn't satisfied with anything that happened. I thought of speaking out and showing off as I collected data on him as I was sitting there and observing him politely. But then I thought better of doing that. I wasn't sure how he would react if someone sitting right next to him had been monitoring his rather miniscule psychic performance.

----------------------

Safe to say, there are frauds and/or "handicap psychics" out there who go into the business of making money. Without saying anything the man was very abrasive towards me in particular. I just sat back and watched silently while he made most of his comments. I never gave him any reason to feel hostile about anything. But seriously, he was emitting at less than 1/100th of what I was emitting at idle. So I take it he probably knew he had something but for whatever reason didn't intend to actually use it in his "job" unless he really had to.

Best guess is that he probably had a very tiny capacity and therefore probably used it very conservatively as a last resort. Meaning his inherent capacity is minimal.

------------------------

I don't mind people testing others on their capability. As long as the other party is not inherently ignorant of how the psychic activity and background mechanics actually work. So called Indigo children should be studied and ascertained as to what they actually are. Everything from behaviors to actual capacity to determine what it is they are looking at.

Claiming someone is an indigo just because they are eccentric is a rather odd thing for parents to do. They should also inquire as to what made their children supposedly become an "indigo". ET/paranormal sources of manipulation. As well as a study of background family history is pretty important. Otherwise, the indigo revolution may just be a mix of eccentric kids from who knows what or where.

You can probably replicate some of the features of an indigo child if you dabble in paranormal stuff. Or worse, have dealing with ET.

Not all things may be as they seem. Keep a vigilant eye I would say.

Some researchers are rather ignorant.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous