Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Martian Horse Near Concepcion' Crater

A Martian Horse Near Concepcion' Crater

A Martian Horse - Does anyone here like horses? Apparently someone in the Martian past liked horses too. There is what looks like a complete horse statue in the ejecta of Concepcion' Crater.

One can see in the Rover Sol day 2171 Panoramic Camera photo:

* The horses head, neck, flying mane, body, and four legs.
    * The details of the head include eye, ear, nose, jaw, and mouth--
    very typical looking earthly horses’s head.
    * No way to tell if this horse is stone cut, or manufactured.
    * The color of this horse is probably lighter, as shown by the color of the horse's head, neck, and the forward part of its body. The bulk of the horse's
    body and rear is rather dark, because of sun position and shadows.
    * The legs of the horse are made interestingly a little "squarish".
    * The horse is seen in the photo to be in a "rearing up" position.

This is an interesting anomaly! A horse statue on Mars! How did a horse statue come to be on the Planet Mars? Who could have made it, and why is it here? Isn't this horse statue just one more example of "proof" of the existence of intelligent design, on Mars??? How much proof does it take, to get it out into the open public, and to the whole world???

I will post three screenshots, one of just the horse's head, and the other two of the full horse, one of which has tint added.. I will also post a link to the full Rover Opportunity Sol day 2171 photo.

I will look forward to your comments!! I hope you are able to see this horse statue, as it is very prominent in the photo, amongst many other "artificial artifact" looking objects.

Link to Rover Sol day 2171 - You can find the horse statue near the upper right center area of the photo.

http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...NP2385L2M1.JPG

Ring.jpg Ring.jpg

ring.jpg
    Last edited by rdunk; 01-26-2012 at 07:01 AM.

That is one of the more interesting ones I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That is one of the more interesting ones I've seen.
    Hello Doc! Yes, this "horse anomaly" is one of the most interesting things I have seen in the Mars photographs. And while the horse is not "looking at the camera", it is relatively clear to see it, in this high quality Rover photo. This horse statue does make a very elemental statement for all of us - - INTELLIGENT DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED PIECE, RIGHT HERE ON MARS. Now, recognizing the truth of that statement "births" a whole host of other questions for which there are no bases for answers at this time. - the hows, whos, wheres, and whys of the horse statue, that we all want to know about.

I do believe it is hard for some to accept the possibility of a civilized life on Mars, but with so many different existing "proof objects" having been found, and more often being found, I believe it has moved past speculation and circumstantial evidentiary, into the realm of obvious and logical fact. However, at this point, the modus operandi is still cover as much as can be covered, and Deny! Deny! Deny! (debunk!)

And this horse statue is just one of many anomalous objects around the Concepcion' impact crater. I will include some of these in future posts, for all to see.

Doc, thanks for your comment and interest!

It all makes sense now, not far from the horse is a fallen hitching post:

MarsHorse-1.jpg

You can even see where the horse was hitched by Martian rope:

Post.jpg

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

You mean that end of the railroad tie sticking up out of the dirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You mean that end of the railroad tie sticking up out of the dirt?

Yea, looks like it is made out of wood... or at least that is what it kinda looks like, sorta.

But then again, it could just be a rock.

I guess you will just have to judge for yourself.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    It all makes sense now, not far from the horse is a fallen hitching post:

MarsHorse-1.jpg

You can even see where the horse was hitched by Martian rope:

Post.jpg
    Hey Marvin, your hitching post comment is really funny! Even though a "hitching post" is not something a "horse statue" would require. In fact, my "speculation" is that the "rearing up horse statue" would likely have been in a showing position on some type of mounting base. There is actually an object just past the horse, in front of its nose, that could have been a base mount for the horse. It has a scalloped base, and is similar in color to the hores statue.

One interesting thing, the "hitching post" that you noted is one of the "other anomalous objects in the area of Concepcion' Crater" that I referred to in the OP. If one looks at it closely, it is very obviously not an "artificial artifact". There are very visible straight lines cut into this object, and there are very specific scalloped edges on this piece. Whatever this object is, it is not a natural artifact. Thanks for posting it Marvin!!

I will post another pic of the object, without the arrows.

Screen shot 2012-01-27 at 10.56.14 AM.jpg
    Last edited by rdunk; 01-27-2012 at 06:01 PM.

That picture, by itself with no frame of reference, reminds me very much of one of the alleged Noah's Ark photgraphs from back in the days of "In Search Of". That is another topic that has fascinated me for years.

So many mysteries, so little time.

One thing I notice about these pictures of Mars is the amount of large rocks just sitting on the surface. I have been to a few desert climates and have seen many pictures of them, but the only place that I have been that has large rocks laying around on the top of the ground is near foothills or in the mountains; I don't see evidence of mountains in these pictures. Rocks like we're seeing in these images would have fallen from a higher elevation, so where did they come from?
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Yes Doc, there is enough "mystery" right here on Earth, to apply your statement of "So many mysteries, so little time". Then, throw in all of the other off planet sources of "so many mysteries", wow, then our plates runneth over!!

As for Mars, I believe that when the basic "mystery" of life on the planet, is fessed-up to, by people of knowledge and import, then much of the other mysteries will begin to fall like dominoes, into general knowledge and circumstance. But, in the meantime, we will just continue to consider and discuss what the "facts are to us", using anomalous objects that most everyone can see in the NASA photographs, like this horse statue, and like this other piece that Marvin posted.