Thread: A Martian Horse Near Concepcion' Crater

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A Martian Horse Near Concepcion' Crater

A Martian Horse - Does anyone here like horses? Apparently someone in the Martian past liked horses too. There is what looks like a complete horse statue in the ejecta of Concepcion' Crater.

One can see in the Rover Sol day 2171 Panoramic Camera photo:

* The horses head, neck, flying mane, body, and four legs.
    * The details of the head include eye, ear, nose, jaw, and mouth--
    very typical looking earthly horses’s head.
    * No way to tell if this horse is stone cut, or manufactured.
    * The color of this horse is probably lighter, as shown by the color of the horse's head, neck, and the forward part of its body. The bulk of the horse's
    body and rear is rather dark, because of sun position and shadows.
    * The legs of the horse are made interestingly a little "squarish".
    * The horse is seen in the photo to be in a "rearing up" position.

This is an interesting anomaly! A horse statue on Mars! How did a horse statue come to be on the Planet Mars? Who could have made it, and why is it here? Isn't this horse statue just one more example of "proof" of the existence of intelligent design, on Mars??? How much proof does it take, to get it out into the open public, and to the whole world???

I will post three screenshots, one of just the horse's head, and the other two of the full horse, one of which has tint added.. I will also post a link to the full Rover Opportunity Sol day 2171 photo.

I will look forward to your comments!! I hope you are able to see this horse statue, as it is very prominent in the photo, amongst many other "artificial artifact" looking objects.

Link to Rover Sol day 2171 - You can find the horse statue near the upper right center area of the photo.

http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...NP2385L2M1.JPG

Ring.jpg Ring.jpg

ring.jpg
    Last edited by rdunk; 01-26-2012 at 06:01 AM.