Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Martian Horse Near Concepcion' Crater

Quote Marvin: Please point out any signs of construction, life forms, how the "statue" got there and why it is about the average size of the rock around it.

What signs of horses have you seen on Mars?

Will it look like a horse if you change the camera's orientation or position relative to the "statue". Or is this matrixing*, where a rock or cloud kinda looks like a horse? How are you concluding the difference (a horse vs. matrixing) in this case"?
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

Hey Marvin! You know the term, "what you see is what you get"? Well, that is how it is with this "horse statue"! What you see is all there is to get, as far as I know. It is easy to see the horse statue in the Rover photo, with all of its exterior "conformation parts" As much as we would like to know more about it, there is no other source data from which to get it.

But, at this point we are not trying to prove that it really is a horse statue! The Rover Opportuity photo does that for us. Rather, our desire to know more about stuff like this really leaves us with a void, because of the minimal available data. We can speculate all day long on the other questions, but, in the end, it can be no more that speculation, until we get boots on the Mars surface.

I am just glad to have the information we do have, from NASA, because we are able to know beyond any doubt, that Mars has been significantly touched by civilized life, either living there, past and/or present, or there as transient. Just too many objects of intelligent design to dismiss, for any reasonably objective observer (even though there seems to be a prevailing attempt by NASA to cover this fact)!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Quote Marvin: Please point out any signs of construction, life forms, how the "statue" got there and why it is about the average size of the rock around it.

What signs of horses have you seen on Mars?

Will it look like a horse if you change the camera's orientation or position relative to the "statue". Or is this matrixing*, where a rock or cloud kinda looks like a horse? How are you concluding the difference (a horse vs. matrixing) in this case"?
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

Hey Marvin! You know the term, "what you see is what you get"? Well, that is how it is with this "horse statue"! What you see is all there is to get, as far as I know. It is easy to see the horse statue in the Rover photo, with all of its exterior "conformation parts" As much as we would like to know more about it, there is no other source data from which to get it.

But, at this point we are not trying to prove that it really is a horse statue! The Rover Opportuity photo does that for us. Rather, our desire to know more about stuff like this really leaves us with a void, because of the minimal available data. We can speculate all day long on the other questions, but, in the end, it can be no more that speculation, until we get boots on the Mars surface.

I am just glad to have the information we do have, from NASA, because we are able to know beyond any doubt, that Mars has been significantly touched by civilized life, either living there, past and/or present, or there as transient. Just too many objects of intelligent design to dismiss, for any reasonably objective observer (even though there seems to be a prevailing attempt by NASA to cover this fact)!!!!
    Hey rdunk, is it possible to answer my questions?

I find your response a bit confusing:

But, at this point we are not trying to prove that it really is a horse statue! The Rover Opportuity photo does that for us.
    Are you serious, the photo alone proves everything you claim? All I see is a pile of rocks, which is what the photo shows.

Horsiedo1.jpg

Horsiedo2.jpg

Beyond any doubt? Based on a pile of rocks that kinda look horse like? Seriously? I was hoping to see anomalies that would demonstrate the possibility of intelligent design and not a Rorschach test. Apparently I will have to look elsewhere. It has been interesting talking with you.

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Marvin said: "Hey rdunk, is it possible to answer my questions? I find your response a bit confusing:"
    .................................................. .................................................. ....................

Nope! Marvin, there is no way to answer your type of questions. I am not sure what your basis for asking might be anyway, if you think this statue is "just a pile of rocks". However, I have heard that very same description many times, used by debunkers, during discussions of various anomalies, in attempts to dismiss photo evidence..

.................................................. .................................................. ...................

Marvin said: "Are you serious, the photo alone proves everything you claim? All I see is a pile of rocks, which is what the photo shows.

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Yes, in my opinion, the Rover photo clearly "proves" the existence of a "horse statue" on Mars. No question about it!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Marvin said: Beyond any doubt? Based on a pile of rocks that kinda look horse like? Seriously? I was hoping to see anomalies that would demonstrate the possibility of intelligent design and not a Rorschach test. Apparently I will have to look elsewhere. It has been interesting talking with you.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Yes Marvin, "beyond any doubt"!!! That comment includes the "horse statue", as well as several other notable photo anomalies I have also posted here, and others. There are many photo proofs of a civilized presence on Mars, and our government is looking more silly all of the time, by not being forthright with the public, on this subject. And until they do, I guess its deny, deny, and hide will just continue.

However, we will continue posting them, for all to see, as the evidence noted!

Rorschach test??????? Marvin, who are you trying to kid???? I might have to question your status as an "Image Analysis Expert"!!!

Nope! Marvin, there is no way to answer your type of questions.

Just to be fair, what type of question can you answer?

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

I have to agree with Marvin, I come to these sights in search of answers, but when a pile of rocks is said to be something they are not, I get aggravated and discouraged. I mean, fun is fun, but lets have a little respect for the community.

Sorry, I really tried, but I just couldn't do it any longer.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I have to agree with Marvin, I come to these sights in search of answers, but when a pile of rocks is said to be something they are not, I get aggravated and discouraged. I mean, fun is fun, but lets have a little respect for the community.

Sorry, I really tried, but I just couldn't do it any longer.
    Hey norenrad, that is just fine, and don't worry about it. Some people do have a problem in being able to recognize objects. There are specific diagnostic terms for that, if you, or anyone else, would like to have them. I certainly can't and don't offer that type of diagnosis, but one does wonder when some people are not able to see even familiar objects.

Pile of rocks?? Not!

I think I may have figured it out. Long ago the aliens abducted a horse statue from ancient Troy but as they were leaving the solar sysyem the statue had too much weight and they couldnt get enough escape velocity so they threw it out and then it got caught in Mars orbit and "splat" ! j/k,,,,,lol
    Amateur Astronomer/38 years - Cliff-67

That is really funny!!! In a broad sense touched, you may be more right than you might think. When we start to think/speculate about all of the unknowns of this horse statue, one of my first speculations might be, that someone may have stolen it from Earth. It does have a close "conformity" in its neck and head features to earthly horses, so.....................???

Who knows???

My imagination is really good. And yes, if I use my imagination I can see where there might be a horse. But then I also see a rabbit in the moon, and I can look at clouds and see many different shapes, animals, people, etc.

The anomoly you are looking at is a pile of rocks that resemble, from that particular angle, a possible horse. Too bad we can't see the area in question from a different perspective.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Dragonfire, I am very surprised, for this anomaly is so clear, it doesn't require "imagination" to see it. Yes, there are piles of rocks all over the place, but this horse statue is a nice assemblage of components, carvings, or whatever, that makes it a horse. I'll bet that if your avatar were alive, he could easily see it!! I am confident that a different perspective would remove any doubt about the horse statue, in this photo.

Now, as a matter of interest, there are other Rover photos of this area where the horse statue is. And they do make for a very interesting situation. In the other photos, the horse is not there, as a horse, but then, there are two more very distinct anomalous objects (which I have also posted elsewhere previously) that are there, that are not in the original OP photo. Now, does anyone want to speculate just how something like that might happen, other than "photo tampering" by the originating responsibility? And yes, in most cases in these different photos, you can pretty much compare rock for rock, in the area.