Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Psychokenesis: Thought Photography

The video below was recorded by one of the pioneers in Video ITC in Germany. It's showing the face of a deceased well-known German actress who popped in with a rather demure smile, with her mouth closed, that then switched into her opening her mouth to reveal a toothy smile in the middle of the vid. In video's like this, the mouths and teeth are usually proportionately larger/exaggerated than life where they also have sort of a painterly look to them. Anyway, it's not uncommon for movie stars or well known public figures to show up in "thoughtographic" type photos and videos and the reason why is because we see them so often in the news or movies, they become embedded into our minds. In the ITC field, most European scientists and researchers consider that such phenomena can either be psychokinesis or it can be the actual spirit of that deceased person.... much depends on who the photographer is and the type of material they usually get most of the time.
    Last edited by A99; 01-27-2012 at 10:45 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Those pictures sure have a dream like quality to them. Has anyone been able to do this on color film? I ask because I often dream in color at least that's the dreams I can remember.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

OK, now THAT's a creepy video.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

The ones we get these days are usually in color but not always... a lot of times things show in monochome.
    Most of my stuff is in both categories...
    Yes.. that video is creepy. I got one myself that's not unlike what's seen in that video ... a veiled lady popped in and winked at me and then popped out. Same kind of features too with a big mouth and large teeth with bangs just like the one showing here and the one here looks to be wearing something like a veil too. But the one in mine was wearing a veil that was much more defined. Anyway, it's kinda shocking when you first see stuff like this... I agree. It certainly was for me too!

And yes, they DO have a dream-like quality to them... I agree. All of them look like that.
    Last edited by A99; 01-27-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Just thought I would add that one of the reasons why known public figures like movie stars show up in material like this COULD BE because perhaps their own personal blueprint/pattern is embedded in our "collective unconsciousness mind" due to their public exposure. For that reason, this may allow images of them to be more easily accessed in regards to this phenomenon.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

A99,
    I am reading "The Scole Experiment", (G & J Solomon, Campion Books 2006) in which is reported the imprinting of images on unexposed emulsion film, at which the experimenters are all agog. Notably missing is any mention of the 'photokenesis' already on record. I went searching for more information this morning and found your excellent documentation. This has expanded on the little that I knew hitherto. Many thanks.
    The Time Traveller

Quote Originally Posted by The Time Traveller View Post
    A99,
    I am reading "The Scole Experiment", (G & J Solomon, Campion Books 2006) in which is reported the imprinting of images on unexposed emulsion film, at which the experimenters are all agog. Notably missing is any mention of the 'photokenesis' already on record. I went searching for more information this morning and found your excellent documentation. This has expanded on the little that I knew hitherto. Many thanks.
    The Time Traveller
    You're welcome! The Scole Experiment is indeed a fascinating one and in fact there are numerous ongoing experiments of this nature with people getting the same kind of results that they did.