Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltic Sea, Swedish treasure hunters found UFO?

Sonar scans show that 'UFO' at bottom of Baltic sea may actually be a top-secret Nazi anti-submarine defence lost since the Second World War

• Object is raised about 10 to 13ft above seabed and curved at the sides like a mushroom
    • World War II expert says object may be Nazi anti-submarine weapon
    • Wire meshes could be used to baffle submarine radar and make them crash
    • Area vital to German war machine
    • Object has wire meshes - which could explain why dive team's equipment failed
    • Divers say phones and some cameras switch off when close to the object

By Rob Waugh
    UPDATED: 09:06 EST, 12 July 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz20Q6AgULl

Sonar scans have shown that the mysterious object could be a huge Nazi anti-submarine weapon lost beneath the waves since World War II

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz20Q6hrlqY

The Awful Truth Revealed:

the_awful_truth_001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The Awful Truth Revealed:

the_awful_truth_001.jpg

Classic!

Here is a possibility that crossed my mind, and rumbles my gut feeling about this Baltic sea anomaly.
    At 3:40 in the video below, a UFO pops into view, slows down and sets a course. The weird thing is, it strongly resembles the under-sea UFO . . . (you be the judge.)

These space-craft are said to be at least 3 to 4 miles across !

epo333,

I did see what you're mentioning...

I have a stupid question....(usually the best are).....if this thing is indeed a WWII Nazi radar tactic, how was it built?

Did they just build it on land and drop in in to the deep hoping it would skid in to place upright and in one piece?

I know many inexpensive tactics were used in WWII, the fake soldier and tank trick that Britain used to trick Germany, the cheap 2 shot rifles they dropped behind German lines to French civilians to aide in killing German soldiers in their retreat on D Day, etc. But thisis deep, and it's honking huge. I'm just wondering outloud here. Did they have the ability to do that not once but twice in that bay ? and get it right ?

Any current news on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Any current news on this ?
    Looks like there is something on their website:

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

They are under contract with a Swedish tv station so we are limited on facts yet. Peter said on The Kevin Smith show that they would release it all on what i think he said a tv show. A documentry of some sort. Can't wait.....

earthman

Thanks for the update.