Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltic Sea, Swedish treasure hunters found UFO?

Thanks for the update, bookmarked the link.

Another update, via Will at our Facebook Group:

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/

2012-06-07

BREAKING NEWS 2pm, The divers are now down and investigating the circle and reports from the ship say they are really amazed. There is definitely something unusual hiding at the seabed – a Mystery Beneath. More information and pictures will be released next week.

2012-06-06

1.00 pm, Ocean X Team on site
    The ship Ancylus, carrying the Ocean X Team, is now anchored above the circle-shaped object. They started to scan the seabed and they are taking samples for analyses. Due to really bad weather conditions the operation took a little bit longer than scheduled. But they are working hard and prepare to dive down there for further investigations today.

2012-06-04

News; The expedition started Friday 1st from Norrtälje harbor when Ocean X-Team took their crew out for this exciting adventure trying to find out what the mysterious disc-shaped object is. Unfortunately the weather conditions have been really bad the last days, but now they are on a roll.
    Stay alert for more updates within shortly.

Thanks for these updates Doc, I am very interested.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Me too! Here's a CGI rendering of the underwater anomaly. It really does bear a resemblance to the "Millenium Falcon" doesn't it?

Source: http://www.oceanexplorer.se/images/

Looking forward to more updates and images on this next week!
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Great pic, Lee!

I put that image up as wall paper on the PC.

It is well done, and reminds me to keep updated on the topic.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-10-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Dennis Aasberg, team leader on the OceanX crew has issued a new and potentially explosive statement today:

“Everything is top secret now … because of the risks … hope you all understand this is no game. But the truth will be reported shortly.” – Dennis Aasberg

Source http://truthfall.com/baltic-anomaly-...s-oceanx-team/

There is also some interesting speculation in the article above, it is suggested that there are several anomalies in the area and that we may be looking at an impact site,possible 'skid tracks' and two pieces of wreckage. The author implies that the 'Baltic anomaly' may be the remains of a USO rather than a UFO.

Personally, I'm trying not to get too excited just yet, but the statements issued so far seem to indicate something other than a mundane rock formation.

More on this as we hear it!
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

It is just too bad that the same kind of effort could not have been done in Lake Superior to recover the F-89 and UFO spotted on sonar there. I'm sure that that effort was squashed by the USAF and Canada, could you imagine a private company in possession of a UFO. It would be pretty hard to hide the truth. I only hope that this effort in the North Sea remains a straight up exploration of the truth, even if it should show that we are not alone in the Universe.

Same here, fingers crossed!

For up to date info, keep an eye on their FB page - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...62245557124278

It is exciting to see this story keep moving forward.

But is it bad that I'm kind of waiting for a "boat fire" or rogue wave story to confirm something new. Ha
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? Al Einstein