Page 128 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1452

Thread: Sci-Fi Media: Films, Books and Television

Banned

Ghost In The Shell

Since the end of 2012 until now, I have spent thousands of hours scanning the Martian surface at the highest possible magnification in the highest possible resolution. I have learnt to slow my mind down in order to assess the tiniest detail in both 2 and 3D. I have developed a special eye/brain relationship which I can only try and explain as there are too many images to mention and most are difficult to present here.

There are semblances of quite bizarre cities and many are full of lighted huge structures and although I cannot see any actual living beings, (the scale of a life form is just too small) I see enough. Enough to gather the style and form of numerous "city" (to coin an Earth term) center points.

They seem not to build and fabricate as we do on Earth. It looks very much as though they employ total hologramatic design as the mainstay of architectural build with huge emphasis of "radius" forms as opposed to "edged" forms. Even their transports are all radiused and rounded forms but not like we design with components. They are seamless and they are truly massive.

They have an absolute predilection to mimic the shape and form of the living head and facial features of various creatures which often have the look of both canine and feline facial proportions. Size is no limitation - many are "off the scale" and they are everywhere.

Why am I saying this here?

Well, last night, my wife and I saw one of the most stunning movies we have ever seen, not because it had a great story, it did not, but the visuals brought me to my knees and my wife at least, knew exactly why!

Although the movie had a decisively architectural "human bent", I will tell you, the creator of this movie must have knowledge of the cities which are on Mars.

The Movie: Ghost In The Shell - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219827/

Here are some image clips from the movie - notice the massive holographic renderings. This IS what is on Mars!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 05-05-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Trailers for upcoming new television shows.

The Crossing

The Gifted

THE ORVILLE

Star Trek fans are getting more excited about The Orville than about Star Trek Discovery...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    DARK MATTER Season 3 premiere this Friday night on SyFy channel.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Star Trek Discovery premiere on 24 September.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Watched INTRUDERS (again) just last year.
    Entire 4Hr mini series was available on YouTube.
    Liked Mare Winningham (actor) as the abductee. Intense.
    One interesting fact about Intruder. One of the producers of this mini series is a Croatian film producer Branko Lustig. He also worked in epic TV series Winds of War and War & Remembrance. On top of that Branko received 2 Oscars as a producer: One for Schindler's List and another one for Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it was "intense" hence why I couldn't watch it. I'm even having some difficulty watching Dark Skies now (at least some parts of it) but 'Intruder", to me, was a little too close to home. I wouldn't be surprised if other experiencer's are saying the same thing I am about it.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    THE ORVILLE Official Trailer (2017) Star Trek Spoof, Seth MacFarlane Comedy Drama Series HD.

Casper's above link seems dead. Funny stuff!
    New TV series coming to CBS this fall.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Anyone here ever see a Michael Douglas 1997 movie called The Game? What did you think of it?

Last edited by A99; 06-22-2017 at 05:24 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi