Page 116 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1454

Thread: Sci-Fi Media: Films, Books and Television

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Just Finished watching this. This is a fantastic anime. Covers a lot of topics but woven in most wonderfully. Spread this around, and oh, watch to the very very end. Thanks Montalk.

Cali its "The Laws of the Universe Part 0" is the translation.

Edward
    Literal translation: "UFO Academy's Secrets".

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Can you tell us the English translation for the title?
    The video did come up on my Android phone, but very slow (noticed it has English subtitles). Maybe your positive review made it popular!
    My desktop is giving 505 error, no website at all. Will try again later.
    Ok try this download link that's good for a week. Like Edward said, it's "The Laws of the Universe Part 0" and there's an IMDB page. The rating there should be 6.8-7.0 when compared to other IMDB movies I've seen with that rating range.

To further comment on this. It's amazing that so much stuff is put into this Anime. Certainly solidifies my various experiences I have had. I was over-joyed at times and overcome with emotions. Certain parts for me resonated well while others didn't but over all you know deep inside you what is truth and what is not. I'm not talking about the mind but I'm talking about an all encompassing feeling/knowing that mind just can't touch because when it hits you, you know. Thanks again Montalk
    Glad you enjoyed it, Edward. I had a feeling you'd watch it and like it. Some parts are hit or miss, but overall it was definitely fun and novel seeing some of these fringe concepts being put into a fictional narrative. It mentions greys being cyborgs working for the reptilians, and that those negative groups were working with the militaries of America, Russia, and China to orchestrate the legal takeover of the planet. That makes sense. The metaphysical parts, seems like the writer was trying to strike a balance between various religious and spiritual systems.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Ok try [url=https://we.tl/MnMmKG5djr]

Glad you enjoyed it, Edward. I had a feeling you'd watch it and like it. Some parts are hit or miss, but overall it was definitely fun and novel seeing some of these fringe concepts being put into a fictional narrative. It mentions greys being cyborgs working for the reptilians, and that those negative groups were working with the militaries of America, Russia, and China to orchestrate the legal takeover of the planet. That makes sense. The metaphysical parts, seems like the writer was trying to strike a balance between various religious and spiritual systems.

I agree Montalk. I'm still a little bit in awe and some shock that finally idea's are starting to be talked about and shed in mediums people can enjoy and share with others. As I watched this I was like man you'd be hard pressed to see anything like this being put forth on cartoons in the America's perhaps in some European countries but it seems to me the Asian's are really open to this artistically I mean.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    UFO Gakuen no Himitsu. Just saw this movie. You guys might get a kick out of it. It's like someone put the Outpost Forum into a blender and made an anime smoothie. Mentions abductions, greys, reptillians, pleiadeans, ummos, alpha centaurians, shadow government, galactic federation, and various religious and metaphysical concepts, all tempered with a good dose of humor. It's pretty hilarious and interesting at the same time.

Here is the website for the movie. Apparently there is an english version some where. There is a trailer on this page that shows the english version. I didn't mind sitting through reading the subtitles but having it in English wouldn't of been bad either,

http://www.thelawsoftheuniverse.com/

Edward

Here is the website for the movie. Apparently there is an english version some where. There is a trailer on this page that shows the english version. I didn't mind sitting through reading the subtitles but having it in English wouldn't of been bad either,

http://www.thelawsoftheuniverse.com/

Edward
    I haven't seen it yet, but it seems to have a crazy level of production value.

Skimmed the video and it seems to cover every manner of topic you'd find on this and other forums. I am impressed that they tried to cram that many concepts into one 2 hour movie.

At the bottom of the page there also seems to be another animated movie that inspired it. (?)

@ Montalk

Thanks for pointing it out.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, but it seems to have a crazy level of production value.

Skimmed the video and it seems to cover every manner of topic you'd find on this and other forums. I am impressed that they tried to cram that many concepts into one 2 hour movie.

At the bottom of the page there also seems to be another animated movie that inspired it. (?)

@ Montalk

Thanks for pointing it out.
    The previews on that page show Jennifer Beals (sad TNT network cancelled her NDE TV series; "Proof") as Inkar, and Dylan McDermott (recent star of major movie; "Olympus Has Fallen") as the professor.
    Since they are US/English speaking actors (in this case, voice actors), must be an English version out somewhere.
    I do see the previous movie, "The Mystical Laws" for rent on Amazon, but "The Laws of the Universe..." must be too new.
    Not listed on Amazon, and could not find a copyright date.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    HUNTERS new SyFy series.
    S01E02 "Messages"
    Based on Whitley Strieber's "Alien Hunters" books.
    Shaping up to be an engrossing show.
    Good writing, fresh faced actors.
    The violent graphic imagery is state of the art. Everything from Alien autopsies, terrorist bombings, to the Aliens torturing human captives. A little over the top, but integral to the story.
    Worth checking out if you can find the time.
    Attachment 1008

I agree Montalk. I'm still a little bit in awe and some shock that finally idea's are starting to be talked about and shed in mediums people can enjoy and share with others. As I watched this I was like man you'd be hard pressed to see anything like this being put forth on cartoons in the America's perhaps in some European countries but it seems to me the Asian's are really open to this artistically I mean.
    One thing about reptilians, regardless if you believe they exist or not, they still pop in anyways and show themselves yet it behooves me why they choose the people they do when they do that. What I have been shown is that there are two factions at war with each other and one side is friendlier to humans than the other... or so it seems. And that they actually do wear metal armor when on the battlefield. There are rankings too like we see in all military systems. Some of them, for example, wear capes with high collars. There are different "races" or "species" of them too.

Anyway, if there's any kind of machine out there that's being used to contact reptilians, that would be the simple tape recorder generating the electronic voice phenomenon. Certainly in the case of EVP, "like attracts like" (not always but most of the time) and regardless who and what those voices say they are, one cannot rule out that at least some of them are reptilian intelligences called the mimickers who are posing as anyone they want to. The spirits (specifically the controls) though will then give some feedback when one of those ones pop in and they call them demons... as in, inhuman entities.
    Last edited by A99; 04-21-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    One thing about reptilians, regardless if you believe they exist or not, they still pop in anyways and show themselves
    <snip>
    Back on topic, any good story that involves conflict is going to require a villain.
    What better villain than an entity based on the natural human revulsion for snakes/Reptiles.
    I did skip through "Laws of the Universe", and the portrayal of the 2-legged, anthropomorphic Reptiles was a scary threat/adversary for the Academy kids.
    The same kids who were rescued and fled on the back of a Dragon, when it seemed the Reptilians were about to overrun them.

Almost seems like Dragons should be a natural ally of Reptilians.
    They would seem to have more in common.
    But then, who knows the mind of a dragon?
    Attachment 1008

Not Puff the Magic Dragon. He definitely was not an ally of the Reptilian... of that I am certain!!

Last edited by A99; 04-21-2016 at 04:21 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi