Page 125 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1452

Thread: Sci-Fi Media: Films, Books and Television

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    My wife and I watched this rather excellent "older" movie last night - INTRUDERS 1992 with Richard Crenna and though I vaguely remember watching it over 25 years ago, this one particular scene at the very end would be difficult to shoot in this day and age as I think it gets a tad too close to the truth.

A great scent nevertheless!

(Note: Catch the "black and white" chequered floor and its esoteric overtones!)

Here's the clip...

(Snip video)

INTRUDERS -1992

(Snip IMG)
    Watched INTRUDERS (again) just last year.
    Entire 4Hr mini series was available on YouTube.
    Liked Mare Winningham (actor) as the abductee. Intense.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Watched INTRUDERS (again) just last year.
    Entire 4Hr mini series was available on YouTube.
    Liked Mare Winningham (actor) as the abductee. Intense.
    Hey Cal, I tried finding the 4hr mini series but to no avail. Could you post the link to the youtube page?

Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Albion-3D View Post
    Hey Cal, I tried finding the 4hr mini series but to no avail. Could you post the link to the youtube page?

Cheers!
    NP. With the Network's commercials removed, it is closer to 2hr 45min.

It is on YouTube a couple of times, in more than one language.

Here is one copy of Intruders on YouTube in English.
    And here is a second Intruders on YouTube, also in English
    Enjoy!

Attachment 1008

Thanks for that link Cal... I've never seen that movie and will watch it tonight.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    NP. With the Network's commercials removed, it is closer to 2hr 45min.

It is on YouTube a couple of times, in more than one language.

Here is one copy of Intruders on YouTube in English.
    And here is a second Intruders on YouTube, also in English
    Enjoy!
    Many thanks Cal!
    Mal

I got a half hour into that Intruders video but then had to shut it off because it put me too much on edge while I was 'tuning out' at the same time. I'm like that with a lot of abduction material and have never been able to get through any books on the topic either.

Back a few years ago, I joined a private experiencer/abductee/contactee discussion group and I was to find that a good many in that group are the same way I am when it comes to abduction material. Eve Lorgen was a member of that group too and said that such reactions to this kind of material amongst those in our group is not uncommon at all and that we may even be programmed to be that way too. Another example of this is finding one self very sleepy where one is fighting to stay awake while reading a book on abductions. There's that subconscious aversion and avoidance to such information like that.

I'm the same way when reading various personal abduction and ET experiences on forums too. Normally, I'm a fast reader but when reading material like that, I have to slow down and focus for reading comprehension lest I miss whole chunks of information in their posts.
    Last edited by A99; 02-14-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Additional thoughts wrt what I was talking about in my last post:

There are times when I'm reading over someone's ET experiences only to start feeling a sense of disorientation. My thoughts on the material in front of me, as I'm reading it, become scrambled causing me to have to backtrack and slowly read over the text again to comprehend what they are saying. It's very frustrating.

This makes it hard for me to give feedback to posts like that too because when I start typing it out, a strange interference in my thought processes occur that affects the overall coherency of what I'm trying to say. I may know what I want to say and for a moment that will be very clear in my mind but just as I'm typing it out, my thoughts will become inexplicably scrambled where more typos occur too. I will nevertheless submit the post because there's an urge to do that. Somewhere deep down inside of me, I need to engage with with ET experiencers, like myself.
    Last edited by A99; 02-14-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

There are times when I'm reading over someone's ET experiences only to start feeling a sense of disorientation. My thoughts on the material in front of me, as I'm reading it, become scrambled causing me to have to backtrack and slowly read over the text again to comprehend what they are saying. It's very frustrating.

This makes it hard for me to give feedback to posts like that too because when I start typing it out, a strange interference in my thought processes occur that affects the overall coherency of what I'm trying to say. I may know what I want to say and for a moment that will be very clear in my mind but just as I'm typing it out, my thoughts will become inexplicably scrambled where more typos occur too. I will nevertheless submit the post because there's an urge to do that. Somewhere deep down inside of me, I need to engage with with ET experiencers, like myself.
    Well, if it helps from what I recall, while the movie was suspenseful, it did have something of an upbeat positive ending.
    If you ever get that far.

I also find that watching during daylight hours sometimes helps maintain focus.
    You might just be tired, and it is a LONG movie.
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post

The very same thing happens to me !

@ Calikid, thanks for the vid, I'll watch it soon

Good suggestion Cal.. will try watching it again.... but in the daylight hours.

Sykotronik... I'm not surprised at all that you experience that too. Thanks for sharing.
    HTML Code:
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi