Page 42 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Sci-Fi Media: Films, Books and Television

Hulu is running Enterprise, prelude to original Star Trek. Gotten through series opener and eposide three. Unsure if I will watch addtional eposides, so far the ones I've watched are free.

Here is the link: Hulu, Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Hulu is running Enterprise, prelude to original Star Trek. Gotten through series opener and eposide three. Unsure if I will watch addtional eposides, so far the ones I've watched are free.

Here is the link: Hulu, Enterprise.
    193 full episodes of Star Trek can be watched for free on http://www.startrek.com/videos. The selection is from TOS (The Original Series), TAS (The Animated Series) and ENT (Enterprise).
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    193 full episodes of Star Trek can be watched for free on http://www.startrek.com/videos. The selection is from TOS (The Original Series), TAS (The Animated Series) and ENT (Enterprise).
    I did not know that, thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Will have to look see if TOS is the new hi rez version with the updated graphics...
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Will have to look see if TOS is the new hi rez version with the updated graphics...
    Higher resolutions of the TOS let you see the cardboard walls of some of the sets and the net at the edge of every hairpiece (and there were a lot of hairpieces). They didn't have to worry about those things on shows made for old CRT TVs. An old, pilled raggedy sweater or a battered old desk looks as good as new in low res.

If you have not seen Primeval, the UK TV Sci-Fi series about anomalies that allow creatures from the past to invade the present, you may be able to find it on cable where you live. Primeval is being run from the first episode here on KCET, an independent station that was PBS for a long time. The show has drama, comedy, a bit of romance and graphic monster effects from the people who did Walking With Dinosaurs.

primeval.jpg

Blog Entries
    Here is a little sneak peek of some of the Sci-Fi TV shows scheduled for 2013 http://io9.com/5973778/the-ultimate-...m_medium=email

I like the sound of The Following, Zero Hour, Cult, and Defiance.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Thanks, Lily. I didn't know about some of those.

Blog Entries
    FRINGE
    Ep S05E11 The Boy Must Live

Found Donald\September and he has hair!!!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008