Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How do I ... ?

Blog Entries
    I created a new folder called SavedOld in my PMs.
    Selected some "outbox" messages that are a few weeks old, but do not see a "move to folder" option.
    Am I missing something?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I created a new folder called SavedOld in my PMs.
    Selected some "outbox" messages that are a few weeks old, but do not see a "move to folder" option.
    Am I missing something?
    Once you've created the extra folder, it is possible to select it (its checkbox) in the list of messages in 'Sent items' (or Inbox or whatever folder it is in).
    Once you've done that, you'll see a button 'selected messages' at the bottom. In there, the first option is 'move to folder...'
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    I see that option for "Inbox" items, but NOT for "Sent Items", seems moving PM I have sent out is not allowed?!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    How can I add photos to an existing album? I see a button to create an album but not one to upload pictures to an album that is already there.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Does "Out Post Forms" have a thumb size logo? Would like to use for a link from my website to this one.

Hi Casper!

We don't have a small square logo at present, but if you bear with me I'll put something together over the weekend.

That's very kind of you to offer to post a link to us on your website. Thank you!
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Hi Casper!

We don't have a small square logo at present, but if you bear with me I'll put something together over the weekend.

That's very kind of you to offer to post a link to us on your website. Thank you!
    I've been meaning to update the links at my website, working on them this weekend. Look forward to seeing the logo.

I've posted some smaller banners here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ull=1#post7813

Hopefully one of them will be of use to you, if not let me know. We'll be posting more as time permits.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

We've recently changed the default 'skin' for the forum.

If you want to choose a different one, here's how to do it.

In normal circumstances, it's enough to choose one from the box at the bottom of the page.
    For some people, that choice only applies for their current session, which probably means the cookie gets removed by some browser add-on.

In that case you can choose 'Settings' at the top of the page.
    On that page, in the left column, choose My Settings: My Account: General settings.
    The right side of the page will get updated.
    Towards the bottom of the page you'll find 'miscellaneous options', one of which is 'Forum Skin.'
    Choose your preferred skin and then press the 'Save Changes' button.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

How do I get notification if I'm quoted on a specific thread? I've seen that feature being default in most forums but it isn't here. Is there a way to set this (since I haven't found it, is why I'm asking)?