Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rendlesham: Explained Again?

Blog Entries
    I can’t understand how, what Sacha Christie presented on the Jerry Pippin show last night, can be considered research.

When Jerry asked her who she knows and spoke to personally, she said that she only knows and spoke to Larry Warren. She also said that she didn’t get the documents herself, someone else got them for her.

She never spoke to anyone who is trained in the fields needed to analyze that document. She never even spoke with Jim Penniston, who posted on his Facebook page, (see above) why that document is not a valid explanation for what happened at Rendelsham.

Sacha also said that the people at Rendelsham were already psychologically fragile because they had come out of the Vietnam War. Again, these are people she has never met or spoken to so how can she psychoanalyze them? (Which she isn’t even qualified to do).

I don’t know of any organization that would consider that “research”.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

It's called "unqualified speculation" ... which sounds better than 'I just made it all up.'
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I can’t understand how, what Sacha Christie presented on the Jerry Pippin show last night, can be considered research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    It's called "unqualified speculation" ... which sounds better than 'I just made it all up.'
    Narcissistic attention seekers, both of them (Christie and Prichett). Jeffery Prichett is a disgrace IMO- profiting off this garbage.

Seems full of BS and just confusing the issue in people's minds which is a real shame because this is one of the best cases we have.
    The less air time it gets the better.

This "explanation", or something very like it, has been around the fringes of the Rendlesham Forest Case since the time of Larry Warren's book and "Unsolved Mysteries" coverage of the story. While I think it is possible that the whole thing was a test of response to an actual event, there doesn't seem to be any provable direct linkage between the program and Bentwaters. This is why the question of the radar records becomes such an important issue. If there is radar evidence, the suggestion of a mind control experiment can be tested against some objective evidence. There may have been other photographic evidence gathered at the time which would be great to have.

So was this yet another gov't orchestrated UFO event to perpetuate the myth that we are being visited by ETs? An experiment of some sort which included mind control in order to perfect their UFO/ET myth making tactics to perpetuate the lie that the US is eons ahead of the rest of the world due to all of the alien back-engineered advanced technology we supposedly have that were either given to us by ETs or are from material confiscated from UFO retrieval operations. Lol, but in reality, we don't have any of that stuff because you can't back-engineer a space craft that may have left behind some physical psychisms that in fact probably disintegrated soon after they retrieved that kind of material -- that is 'physical material' that disintegrated, back into the realm where they came from.
    Last edited by A99; 02-15-2012 at 05:07 PM.

George Winfield said:
    "I will just add that the UFO conference at which I met Larry Warren was
    also one where I met and got to know Whitley Strieber. I like Whitley immensely
    and he was always the life and soul of the party but I soon became aware
    that his alien encounters as described in “Communion –A True Story” were
    solely horror fiction. I saw quite a bit of Whitley at one time and also
    talked to his wife and other friends of his and I am now 100% sure that his
    abduction and anal rape by aliens was something that only happened in his
    very fertile imagination and not in our consensus reality.
    Lol.... Just another off-the-wall comment by another hard-core Nuts and Bolts 'researcher' who negates the ET Abduction Phenomenon. Granted that 'they' are NOT ETS and instead are intelligences from those other realms, the so-called "ET Abduction Experience" is a real one and is well documented.

Last edited by A99; 02-15-2012 at 06:28 PM.

I think this is a case of "TPTB" upping their game from Evan Davies mincing about outside the gates of Bentwater, emphatically telling us that highly trained security personel at Europes biggest nuclear arsenal got confused and were looking at a distant lighthouse.

It looks like they thought if this "info" appeared on a "cool" blog, and related all the phenomena to the kinds of fringe science so popular with the sorts of folks on UFO forums etc, it would become, if not the accepted explanation, divisive amongst the UFO community.

And just for a laugh, here is Evan Davies, who says "they" don't walk amongst us ?

radio-types-evan-davis-009.jpg

Blog Entries
    From a Facebook post today by Peter Robbins:

On the air tonight! A change of schedule for tonight’s broadcast of the “UFO Undercover” radio show with Joe Montaldo. Larry Warren and Peter Robbins, authors of the British best seller, Left At East Gate: A First Hand Account of the Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident, Its Cover-up and Investigation, will be Joe’s guests tonight to discuss the Rendlesham Forest Incident and the controversy surrounding the claims and counter claims regarding this seminal UFO incident. Montaldo will be running voice stress analysis on his guests live tonight and will post the finding as soon as possible following the broadcast. Witnesses Jim Penniston and John Burroughs will be invited to appear on a follow-up show to under go voice stress analysis to help prove or disprove there case as well. So join us live tonight from 8-10 EST www.ufoundercover.com. The program which had been scheduled for tonight on types of aliens and there agendas will be rescheduled for march 14 2012 8-10 EST
    This should be interesting.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    If any of you were planning to go to the Rendelsham conference this June, I think you will have to make other plans. Sunday night (March 18) Jim Penniston and John Burroughs announced on Paul and Ben Eno's show, Behind the Paranormal, that they would not be speaking at the conference but instead, will be writing a book with all their informtion in it.

As of this morning, the conference has been cancelled. From FB:

Gordy Goodger
    Important announcement regarding Rendlesham Forest 2012 conference.

Due to unforeseen circumstances it is with regret that we have to announce that the Rendlesham Forest 2012 conference has been cancelled.

Full refunds will be issued and I am working on that now. We are looking into putting a new event on at the same time/place and details will be on my website. Thanks for all your support. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Gordy and Dave.
    2 hours ago

Gordy Goodger There will be an event same place, same day but everyone has to have a refund and lets start over.
    about an hour ago

Last edited by newyorklily; 03-20-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: typo